PDA

View Full Version : Closing Down This Forum

Foggy-Notion
01-15-2010, 12:02 AM
Internet Take Over has one agenda,
shutting down the truth machine.
shutting down sites like this one.

Last day to voice vote on Net Neutrality!
Save the Internet | Join the fight for Internet Freedom (http://www.savetheinternet.com/)

Stand up to a small few.
Stand up to corporate criminal trash.
Be mad as Hell!

blackchisel97
01-16-2010, 08:30 PM
Internet Take Over has one agenda,
shutting down the truth machine.
shutting down sites like this one.

Last day to voice vote on Net Neutrality!
Save the Internet | Join the fight for Internet Freedom (http://www.savetheinternet.com/)

Stand up to a small few.
Stand up to corporate criminal trash.
Be mad as Hell!

I wouldn't panic yet. However, back up copies of materials posted (CD's, DVD's), websites and "hard" copies (printed on paper) of important information are always good idea. Computers are "mortal" just as we are.

:cheers:
Vtech

wpage
01-16-2010, 09:01 PM
Last I heard there are no thought police here in the land of the free:thumbsup:

ray0.e
01-19-2010, 11:38 AM
I wouldn't panic yet. However, back up copies of materials posted (CD's, DVD's), websites and "hard" copies (printed on paper) of important information are always good idea. Computers are "mortal" just as we are.

:cheers:
Vtech

CD's, DVD's that is wat i do becouse a solar storm is not cool for Hdds:D

Kevin
01-19-2010, 10:46 PM
While it is certainly possible that there may come a time that governmental powers may close this site down...

We have never received any messages from any agency that our freedom here is in jeopardy at this time.

So Post Away! :blowout:

(within the forum guidelines)

:peaceflag:

CosmicFarmer
01-26-2010, 02:10 PM
I would take the closing of this forum pretty poorly... This website is necessary for man's progress, imho.

Even though I see more and more in the news about stuff that might jeopardize this, I see that happening in at least a half a year, so we still have time, and at this rate, its more then we need. This year will be the most important year for us ... This forum is needed.