Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The uController demystified - Questions/Comments

Hi everyone,

The subject of this thread is to separate questions and comments from the intro material in
    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...mystified.html

So you don't have to read through other posts to find the intro posts.

The first post in the thread above will get a table of contents, so you can quickly find the intro relevant to you. So the first post will be updated and serve as a "sticky" post for this thread.

Please don't post in the thread mentioned above, so you can find what you need fast.

And remember there are no stupid questions, feel free to ask and comment here.

But first take a look at the table of contents in the first post, so you can read the relevant intro, maybe your question has been answered already

I intend to post at least one intro per week, as my time allows.

I will also update the intros if questions/comments here indicate the need for clarification.

Eric

Thanks for doing this, These are very useful tools especially for those looking for a range of function on a budget.

Comment

Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post
      Thanks for doing this, These are very useful tools especially for those looking for a range of function on a budget.
      Andrew, thanks for your support. Maybe it could even supply the input power for your eccentric transformer.

What is the maximum operation frequency you go for ?
      I expect the SPS can support up to 1-4 MHz.

Actually I have the option of 3 levels in cost and functionality.

#1. The SPS (Simple Power Stage) + SUI (Simple User Interface)
      #2. The "AVRCAN" + motherboard + SUI
      #3. A motherboard with an XMEGA128 + AT90CAN128 (CAN bus) + SUI or GUI (Graphical User Interface)

I started with #2, but realized it was too much for many.
      So now I go for # 1.

Some basic specs:

#1 Max 4 PWM channels, pulse time resolution 50ns

#2 Max 7 PWM channels, pulse time resolution 62.5ns

#3 Max 16 PWM channels, pulse time resolution 8ns, motor rotation angle encoder counter. and much more.

But as I have said before, learn to crawl before trying to walk.

Eric

Comment

Working...
      X