Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG it really worked! easy replication OU!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG it really worked! easy replication OU!!!

Okay so that was not very fair was it? Using a stupid title to drag you in here... I apologize, but stick around I think this is important...

I have researched several FE and OU claims over the years... none work OR ever pan out... From Bessler Wheels to Tesla, etc... I even met a man near where I live claim to have an OU Gravity wheel. It is always the same old story. Fear of suppression, fear of death, fear of theft, can't afford patent, blah, blah, blah.

This is 2010. The age of the internet. The ability to communicate with anyone in the world at anytime has never been easier or more convenient. If our governments have anything thing to do with it, it never will be this easy again.

Anybody in here that claims OU or FE is completely full of ****. You are a straight up liar. Not because it breaks the laws of physics, or that it is not scientifically possible, nope none of the above...You are full of **** because you have not given anyone a chance to replicate it. You are full of **** because if you were afraid of your government why the hell were you working in this field to begin with… You are full of **** because if you were worried about money, you would also be a fame *****. A fame ***** would release it and wait for the money. You are full of **** because (insert your own here .

A youtube video aint gonna cut it. Perpendulums, magnetic wheels, are all bull****. The only thing you have is a clever dog and pony show until it can be replicated.

This is why this community is here, this is why we are all so important. We are people willing to push this along. We all have resources here. Just think if we all pour all of our energy into ONE technology. ONE that worked and was easily to replicate.

How many times have you said “if I had a OU or FE device I would find a way…” What if I gave you one?… What would you do then? Would you find a way?

I gotta say that this forum and overunity.com, both have the most unbelievable community. You are just awesome. Willing to help, willing to try, and extremely willing to give credit where credit is due... calling devices or theories by the names of the people who thunk them up!

The fact is clear... If you posted a device that others could replicate on either of these two forums you would not need a patent. Everybody would know who came up with it... and most here would defend that fact violently.

We are all here trying to come up with our own **** whilst riding on the coattails of individuals past. Trying to replicate devices that were never actually PROVED to work to begin with, bedini, meyer, none of them had 100% proof. But all had Fear of suppression, fear of theft, can't afford patent, blah, blah, blah.

None of them. Not even my idol Tesla were successful in even documenting anything even close to something repeatable. Even newbs Like Hutchison, Lee, etc… all hiding their supposed tech like a child in a corner with a half eaten reese’s cup. Some have delusions of grandeur, loving the attention, some are delusional completely, are some are just introverts. But all like the idea of free energy, antigravity, ufos, theory… we are all geeks by our very nature. Seekers of the unknown…

I scour these forums in search of something I can replicate. Something I can help get out to the world. A little idea here, a little idea there, a spark in my interest, etc… All I see nowadays is a bunch of tail chasing. What’s worse are those people hiding in the corner with their half eaten reese’s cup. We need to band together. Think about this fact… If it looks like bull****… guess what? It is bull****. The work we are doing is very important. Too important for distractions from idiots who seem to be running amuck lately.

I love the joule thief stuff BTW this is innovation.

Taking a spark of hope and applying it to something useful is the mother of invention. With or without OU or FE, what can be done practically with anything you have worked on? I mean really what can you do with a joule thief circuit that actually solves a specific problem? or any circuit/device for that matter?

Can you do anything useful or practical with a bedini motor/(insert your own tech)? How many times has that been replicated supposedly to a “T”. I personally think you are chasing your tail… Just as an outsider looking in do you know how many people have replicated that over the last 10 years alone? How many actually have a replicatable working closed loop device? Zero.

Do we need an OU or FE device? Or do we need a really efficient battery/circuit that will last a really, really long time… I mean they both would have the same impact on society wouldn’t they? Which do you think would be easier to product and replicate? Is the bedini(insert your own tech) the answer to a really efficient power generator or the key to a really long lasting battery tech?

Maybe I don’t have a real point here, maybe you can see where I’m going. I just don’t know what it’s all for if we can’t do something with it? Or if we have it and feel we must hide it?

Can we use our current collective knowledge to produce something that can help mankind right now? Is there something here in these forums that can be applied commercially or on home owner scale today that will alleviate some problems? Something practical?

What do you think?
    UZ

Yes you're right, the title suck!
    Go here: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ver-unity.html

What I think? I think this a fun hobby! And I'm also learning a lot!
    If this was 100-years ago I would be building myself an impossible apparatus in the backyard called "airplane" or something similar.

/Hob
    Hob Nilre
    http://www.youtube.com/nilrehob

Comment

YES, YES, YES....

Just give me the plans and I will give you the credit and post my results!

I will even PAY for the plans if it works as advertised!

Hopes and Dreams.....

Tj

Comment

I guess the standard is always going to be higher for us. We must produce a "trans-Atlantic jet" the first time out, and not a wanky old "Wright Flyer"

I guess it takes imagination to see potential. And potential is what it is all about.

First they said it was "impossible", then when proved wrong they say: "it doesn't matter anyway". Next on the schedule is "i knew it all along" lol

Skeptics hate getting trapped this way shown below, but for some reason i enjoy it lol:

Get in a debate about F-E somewhere, and state:

"No one in their right minds will deny that the government would suppress something that they considered dangerous, with serious military potential."

Then while listening to the crickets chirp, follow up with:

Knowing that a significant percentage of Humans are susceptible to graft corruption (as we see in our local governments all the time for things such as "kick-backs" "fixed" construction bids, real estate scams, etc that happen in EVERY city, county, and State government in the US), then is it "impossible" to suggest that SOME of these suppressed devices really were not a "Danger to National Security"?... That out of these 3,000 Patent Applications that were "secretized", that SOME of them should not have been suppressed... And were NOT a danger to anyone but some corporate entities' profits?

Because this is the case, these devices DO EXIST. And have for a very long time (since the time of Tesla or Moray.. WHO WAS NEVER DEBUNKED and left more proofs and witnesses than most do today).

What we do here is mainly RE-INVENT them over and over; re-discover that which is lost to suppression. And those that don't like that, and who try to convince us to stop, had better get used to it because 2010 is going to be the year that these concepts reach wider acceptance and break into the mainstream.

Comment

O U exists and cost a lot of money! do you have some to let it out?

Comment

I agree to all of the above. OU does exist. Not a question of how as much as when.

When someone will cometh forth and prove it.

Nobody will pay for that which they do not understand. If you have OU there is only one way to get paid for it and that is to release it. Very simple. Money will come naturally. Light bulb. Electricity. Automobile. Computer. All of these inventions were never really patented. IE anyone can produce any or all of the above. The inventors of each initially are all rich, or dead or both except for tesla on the former.
            You see even if you hold a patent... the product will ALWAYS be replicated, change a little here and there and the patent is subverted. Happens all the time in the software world.

The government, church, money and fear of those is the problem. And the sole reason none of these previous OU devices never went anywhere. The funny thing is all those will be irrelevant upon the dawn of such a device.

Evgray, Meyer, even bessler are good examples of failed devices due to lack of "getting" the word out. Suppression only works when not enough people know about the existence of something.

IE a UFO crash lands in your backyard. Your the only one to see it, MIB comes with threats, or bribes and suppression happens. But if a UFO crash landed in NYC it would be impossible to suppress.

OU and FE devices will only work if they do as claimed, AND many people know about it simultaneously. Think about whats going on with Steorn right now... if they have what they say they do... They are releasing it right and they will get rich.

Now is the time. Our current state of free communication online is under constant attack by legislation under the guise of population protection... There will be a day when your ability to communicate online will be hampered.

Reflect on why these devices never made it...

The answers will always be the same, or they never had what they say they did to begin with.

UZ

Comment

I believe in God. If OU exists it is so simple that anybody anywhere can make a working device.Only knowledge is required and a little of hard work...

Comment

there ARE free energy devices

Unzapped,

I can sympathize with your frustration, but there are some distinctions
                that could be helpful to you.

OU and over 1.0 cop are not the same thing and the distinction needs to
                be understood. A common refrigerator is about 5.0 cop and is a real free
                energy device that does about 5 times MORE work than the electricity
                coming out of the wall. There are over 1.0 cop devices and systems
                ALL OVER THE PLACE but most people do not even know how to identify
                them.

OU is theoretically possible if time is moving backwards so there is no
                dissipation contributing to entropy to the universe.

There ALREADY ARE over 1.0 cop devices in this forum and it is only those
                that do not understand the difference or know how to recognize what they
                are that claim they do not exist.

One red flag is asking where a working closed loop device is. First of all,
                "closing the loop" in conventional terms is how you short the potential out
                and force it to kill itself. If that is confusing, then it might be a good idea
                to do more research. There are "pseudo closed loops" which are actually
                still open loops systems and several of us have built a few of these.

Anyone that has doubts or doesn't even know what an over 1.0 device
                is or what kind of thermodynamics explain them or what conditions or
                parameters are needed for an over 1.0 cop device like the ones that are
                in this forum, read this thread:
                http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...le-energy.html

The argument that they don't exist is simply an argument that has been
                destroyed ages ago and only those that don't know the difference will
                continue to claim there is "nothing out there."
                Sincerely,
                Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Read this: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...html#post79861 And know your stupid laws have now been broken, but in reality they where never laws in the first place. They are really just principles: laws of thermodynamics history - Google Search. And for the record most of us science guys think that the Laws are just incomplete as they can not describe life in general, not even a tree; SECOND LAW OF THERMODYNAMICS - Does this basic law of nature prevent Evolution? - ChristianAnswers.Net.

h2opower.

Comment

@unzapped

Were we seperated at birth? Are you why I feel like half of something great?

Great rant, do that more often please. Wash your mouth though.

J

Comment

Misleading title of course.

And unzapped, you put it in a nice way. I have said it many times. This is the road to go. (share it and maybe you earn something apart of fame)

Personally, i do not persist much upon much-replicated and always-failure OU designs as Bedini's technology. Pardon me, but it is the single most replicated OU technology around and none yet have to demonstrate anything regarding COP >1.
                      Perhaps its a nice school for noobies, but till there.
                      Replicate, see, improve your designs proceed. That's my attitude for now.

Btw few claim that know and do not speak. My advice, Stfu!
                      We will learn in time also, someone decent man will tell us how (to us the stupid mass) or find out alone.

Baroutologos

Comment

Just a question

How far did the Wright brothers first flight go? The exact answer is unimportant. What is important is that it opened up the development thinking. Even the earlier "failures" showed what was right and what needed more work to make that first flight successful. What I enjoy on this forum is the way ideas are developed. True some will fall to the wayside, but over time I believe a surprising number will bear fruit either on their own or combined with other ideas we are working on. The only true question is do you want to be a part of it or not. I also see no shame if a person does not have the fortitude to get past the frustrations along this road with good humor, as it is not an easy road we trod.

Michael L

Comment

The fact is that conservation law is right it specify the condition (closed system)! it holds only with mechanics and basic electronics, when chemistry interact with physics (not closed system) there are other laws that rule like Gibs law and others. Who created the conservations law knew you can harvest energy from outside and put in a circuit thats why they specified like this. The problem with the ou is created by the ignorance that one that went to university and had its brain reprogramed, believe to know more than the others and just don't want to know anything else in a chain reaction added with loads of intolerance, we have a world of stupid scientific community so stupid that can even accept a change. This is a consequence of the stupid society we are living. and the past based in stupidity society history. WE CAN CHANGE IT! WE CAN STOP WARS! WE CAN MAKE BASIC FOOD AND ENERGY FREE TO ALL!!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? YOU DON'T BELIEVE?

VISIT http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...eyer-true.html TO KNOW HOW TO HELP!!!

Peace for you all

Comment

I dont believe in OU. I do believe in a different power scheme.
                            ezekielswheel.gif

Comment

@aaron
                              I know exactly what COP>1 is. As well as overunity. I do not agree with your entire thread about the bouncing ball... and for the Record... I think Einstein was wrong about alot and the current physics laws are wrong as well. They were all written as observations at the time... Times change. More eyes looking.

Re the bouncing ball... Here is a little thought experiment for you:
                              Take a bouncey ball and raise it to a certain height over a period of one second.

Think about this action for a moment. The ball is going up acting against gravity mostly as its only outside force. Then your arm decides to let it rest at a certain height. This requires X amount of energy to get there and to hold it there. Lets just say that as soon as it reaches that height it is dropped. And to be more graphic your hand had slowed it to a point at which there was zero upward momentum to that height. Then it is released.

The ball goes down and bounces, bounces, bounces, bounces, then comes to a rest. Here is where I get really confused...

If the ground was not there... how far would it go? Can gravity be considered as negative energy? It certainly seems that it takes less energy to lift an object to a height and release it than the amount of energy output.

Because of gravity can it be rationalized that an object at rest on the earths surface has potential energy? And lifting it only increases it potential? How far from the earths surface do you have to lift an object to hit is maximum potential energy? Excluding other outside forces like wind, magnetic flux, etc...

I wonder whether a COP calculation can even be performed on such a scenario..

I am trying to think as objective as I can without thinking about current accepted theories, newton especially...

Another question I have for you Aaron... Assuming a refrigerator has has a COP>1 or COP of 5 as you stated...

Why couldn't we "close the loop" by slapping some kind or Stirling motor onto the freezer and exhaust of a refrigerator and then hook that sterling up to a generator then have the generator run the the fridge. This closes the loop! runs by itself. Seems easy with a COP>=5! At least by its current definition.

@all The current laws of physics Are Not mine. I do not agree with them. I am sure that using forces of nature coupled with modern technology or Electronics OU can be achieved. And just to be clear on the definition of OU. My definition of OU is any device that can put out more usable power than was needed to be put in to begin with. It doesn't matter how this is achieved as much as it being achieved.

Currently I think bouncing ball system from lift to let go is OU. Although I could be persuaded differently.

Comment

Working...
                              X