Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Secret Scientist to Unveil Free Tesla Energy

Here is the full page article:

GOOD NEWS!!! MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT to the World >> Four Winds 10 - fourwinds10.com

Whatever else happens or doesn't, I am sure glad he is out of prison.

jeanna

Comment

Hi Jeanna,

Yes, I'm glad that he has been let out of his detainment also. It will be interesting to see all of the Tesla technologies that this one man is supposed to have knowledge about.

Comment

Originally posted by Que View Post
        Hi Jeanna,

Yes, I'm glad that he has been let out of his detainment also. It will be interesting to see all of the Tesla technologies that this one man is supposed to have knowledge about.

Let me say this, so it does not come true.

The only reason they let him loose was so that when they kill him, they shall remain blameless.

Now I've said it.
        Spread it around.
        Praying it will not come true.

Comment

Hi BobBrown,

Your insight into the matter is eye opening, let's hope it's not a revelation.

The energy companies will want to keep their energy dominance alive.

Comment

May the energy (free) be with us!

Baroutologos

Comment

It sure is interesting that they haven't mentioned who this person is yet.

Comment

What are the chances that The Powers That Be are going to let this guy develop his technology for the public? Have they suddenly changed their policy of control and suppression?
                Apparently it's easy to sell "hope" and "change", but a whole other story when it comes to delivering the goods. Greer does a lot of talking and fund raising, but I have yet to see anything come out of the Orion Project but excuses and empty promises. I hate to sound cynical, but I'll believe it when I see it.
                I still think open sourcing is the best bet. Look at how the WFC is being attacked and it's a relatively benign technology. It's widespread use, open source technology and replication is what's keeping it alive and growing.
                The energy may be free, but nobody in government or big business is going to be giving it away. If we want energy, we have to produce it ourselves. It's that old pioneer spirit that needs resurrecting.

Ted

Comment

I'm sorry but as soon as i heard Dr. Greer's report on this a few weeks ago the hairs on the back of my neck stood up; and i frankly do not believe any of it. I would love to be wrong here lol... But i seriously doubt that. And Sterling's involvement now does not exactly "clinch" it for me either

Something (many things actually) is/are not right here.

As Ted suggests, this is NOT how such a thing would work. First, Disclosure of F-E would come from a University or institute of some kind, not a guy known for UFO studies. Next, the supposed suppression/incarceration would be glossed over or totally unmentioned; it sounds way too wacky to begin with... Lol if the government tried this method for disclosure, they would run the risk of no one believing it!!

Hehehe that would be ironic as hell

Third, if the government is involved, they would have significant backing from other places and a well-rehearsed plan to make it all look plausible, not like a poorly-written Sci-Fi novel done on the fly. The press releases would come in a carefully chosen specific order, with probably several related technologies coming out in succession; each leading to the next in a progression. But the key would be, making it look plausible and "normal", and not completely conspiratorial and frankly unbelievable.

You know what i think: Our enemies are running scared and pulling out all the stops... Pulling any kind of silliness that they can possibly get away to sucker folks in and then use our "gullibility" to later discredit the entire subject of F-E . And this one IS SILLY, and if i may say, it reached the point of being RIDICULOUS.

Lol nice try, you schmucks.

Let's carefully note who tries these gambits: They are burning their bridges now in desperation, because folks, this one is really "OUT THERE"

Good people can be duped by liars and by professionally-done disinfo scams; and i truly hope this is the case for Steven Greer and Sterling Allen, should this story not prove to be the "truth".

Comment

Hi jibbguy,

I hope that your second thoughts on this subject are incorrect, but I must say they are well thought out and likely to be true. It does seem strange that they haven't come out and stated the man's name. Of course if they did state his name, then it would be easier for the energy companies to locate him and do away with him. The story does sound kind of wacky, but sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.

If I remember right, Tesla got burnt out of shape when he invented the "light bulb" for Edison's company while working for Edison and he didn't get any credit for it, and this made him leave to do work secretly on his own; which later led Telsa to turn down sharing the Nobel Peace Prize with Edison because of that old grudge from injustice.

Obviously if there is someone out there understanding and guarding this old Tesla Technology of free energy, we can expect that he will want to get paid whatever he wants within reason; that is if he really exists.

Comment

Well ... the best method of suppression in internet times is to make fake foundation , attract good people having workable invention and sink them in history....

Comment

Hi boguslaw,

I saw something like that on a site where it stated that peoples ideas and inventions are taken over by "Non-Profit Foundations" and other similar interests that buy into peoples ideas and inventions; and finally little by little they take control and then bury it legally when they have enough control to do it legally and get away with it.

Comment

Boguslaw, that about sums it up in a nut shell, as they try to hold on to their monopoly on the energy the world uses to maintain the population bubbles that have risen out of this oil & coal industry, they are pulling out all the stops now. They have even given the US a time line as to when they will crash the dollar, in about 22 months from now, and if they do that the population will not be able to afford any switch overs away from oil & coal.

h2opower.

Comment

This is much like what Bruce DePalma said about the astronaut Edgar Mitchell, in that "Free Energy Another Inconvenient Truth" video: That Mitchell had a transcendental meditation/free energy non-profit foundation in California that was collecting F-E devices in order to shelve them (i guess this was back in the 80's). In that vid, DePalma claimed Mitchell was working for the CIA as a front , and Michell apparently threatened him that if he didn't sell the rights to the N-Machine to his foundation, and DePalma tried to do anything himself with the technology, he "would have his head blown off" (although to be fair, to me it did not appear clear if Mitchell was warning him on general principals to be careful of "MIB's", or actually threatening him himself).

Who knows if this was true, by some accounts Dr. DePalma was very ill for several years before his death. However, he did clearly make the accusation in that video.

Edgar Mitchell has been in the news several times in the last few years regarding UFO disclosure stuff; he was interviewed on mainstream media radio over 100 times for this; a rather unique distinction, as these were mainstream outlets usually during prime-time driving times; and not the "fringe" radio shows late at night. Lol no "suppression" against him, it would seem

Comment

Lol, ya well mabe they'll bring out all the shelved FE stuff and say the aliens gave it to them. All the UFO stuff was created years ago as a master plan so when they no longer could supress FE any longer they could use UFO's as a scapegoat.

Comment

Working...
                              X