Technical Remote Viewing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technical Remote Viewing

Just finished a Technical Remote Viewing session for a Client a few minutes ago.

It constantly amazes me how we can access the matrix and get information about anything....past-present-future.

We are ALL CONNECTED!

Gonna write up my summary now.

Technical Remote Viewing

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

That is an amazing ability you guys have. Edgar casey always amazed me. The closest ive come to remote viewing is only in the dream state. About 6 or 7 times, i have dreamed about what would happen the very next day.

Comment

When I was investigating RV, I was in the PsiTech chat room and had a conversation with Dane Spotts about the best way to learn, and he replied that simple repetition with attention to following proper protocols would result in an improved skillset over time. Further conversations with other TRVers (hey Kevin, how u doin?) reinforced this assertion so I took it to heart and just kept on for the last 18 months.

They weren't lying, I would say that it's not a "special" skill per se, rather it's a developed capability just like typing or learning to speak a foreign language.

Comment

Hey, have you guys seen/heard about Bronnikov? His work is really phenomenal from what I've read recently and seen in video. He seems to take RV'ing to a whole new level. I don't know much about it all but it's really amazing to me and it's been written up in Drunvalo's magazine three times, I think. He's taught blind children to be able to see via their inner vision! People playing pool, bicycling, walking via inner vision! Deaf people hearing via inner whatever! Totally amazing!! You can check out his site and related sites at

Welcome to Bronnikov method
        Neuro Vision Academy The Next Step in Human Development,
        The Spirit of Ma'at magazine

His work seems to have just come to the US in the last year and I have heard that he will be in the US doing two seminars in March.

I think it's really cool and I feel an inner drive to learn it although am unsure why...

Love and Light,
        Raindancer

Comment

blind reading

The program to teach blind people to read works. He has knocked off and
          enhanced a method developed in the 70's and 80's that was taught in the
          states to teach blind people to read right here in the states.

I'm trying to find out if I can release it along with a course that I'm releasing
          very soon. It's almost 400 pages now and will probably be more.
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Hi Aaron!

My understanding is that he was taught things beginning at the age of 3 from Tibetan monks and has been teaching these methods for the last thirty years. I don't really know much about it though.

I love that you know of similar accounts and that you, too, are preparing to share similar knowledge! I have appreciated your Quantum Key and look forward to your next sharings that you're preparing!

It is so awesome being alive when all of these things are coming forth for the benefit of humankind!!

Love and Light,
            Raindancer

Comment

Bronnikov method

The original course to teach blind people to see - the inventor was never
              really given much credit or recognition. Blind people could even demonstrate
              driving a car, reading books with their hand, etc... He developed it on
              his own, not by supernatural transmission of info but by studying the
              teachings of various masters.

This organization will take credit for "having the first" program to teach
              blind people to see. I can see it coming but the fortunate thing is, what
              they're teaching is at least legitimate.

The foundation to getting results is to increase the energy system of the
              body to channel more light. Qigong is the most direct method of doing it
              even though the originator of this older course used other references and
              never discusses Qigong.

One thing that is misleading about someone that is supplying information
              on the original program I mention is that he constantly making a comparison to all
              the advantages over remote viewing and there is no comparison. They
              are both incredible dynamic systems on their own that would actually
              be powerful for people to learn both (my intention) and any comparison
              is really an apples to oranges comparison.

The guy in the video you post sounds like he is reading
              from my book on the chapter about the body's light system. I have
              witnessed the same kind of things from Qigong masters I learned from that
              he talks about.

One lady that is a teacher and has been paralyzed neck down from brain
              damage from heavy metals - she lived in a small montana mining town,
              used to play in all the "pretty colored water", etc... She was probably in
              her 50's and couldn't even move her arm to take a drink. My friend Rodger
              one night was emitting chi over her legs and the rest of her body and
              in a few minutes, she could stand up, take 5-6 steps and sit back down
              in her wheelchair. She could put her fingers around a glass, hold it up to
              her lips and take a drink for the first time in many, many years. She was
              misdiagnosed with ms as most people with "ms" don't have ms, but anyway,
              cultivating the energy and increasing the body's capacity for light is key
              to these natural "abilities".

It is possible that Bronnikov never heard of the program I'm referring to,
              but anyone doing any kind of specific research in that exact particular area
              would be hard pressed to not find it. I learned of it from a medical doctor
              I used to work with. Anyway, if he has never heard of it, I'd really be
              surprised and if not, I guess those great minds out there really do think
              alike.

Anyway, what this guy is doing is not really remote viewing but natural
              vision and remote viewing can give info that this system cannot. Unless,
              one is so proficient they can just use this vision to go to the target
              and be consciously aware of all the details. There are people that have
              attained this level and I've only met a few. They never did remote viewing,
              some were just natural and some developed the natural abilities through
              hard work.

There are other advanced theoretical stages of remote viewing that are
              not taught in any course available to the public. Ingo Swann was supposed
              to have been developing one stage to get numbers and letters I believe.
              I know Ed Dames has one protocol for lottery numbers, it seems to make
              sense to me and I think in one month, Ingo won the pick 3 like 5 times
              or something - he is probably the one that developed that method that
              is mentioned in the govt doc.

Other advanced theoretical protocols include remote influencing, which is
              what Lyn Buchanan teaches, some are teleportation, etc... those were all
              spelled out as theoretical advanced remote viewing stages in the
              remote viewing docs declassified by the CIA. Even time travel.

When I saw those advanced theoretical stages in the declassified docs,
              the first thing that came to my mind was that in order for any of those
              to work, the person would have to develop their energy system to
              cultivate more qi - otherwise, there is not enough light potential to
              manipulate and transform matter.

I'm glad to see that organization teaching what they're teaching because
              it really is time for the masses to know about these things. At least with
              remote viewing, people have been able to see they can download data
              remotely with high detail and accuracy proving beyond a shadow of a
              doubt that we can mentally travel through time and space.

PATHS is one of the most powerful tools to aid in the develop of these
              natural abilities and coupling PATHS with a legitimate training program
              will accelerate progress.

Drunvalo has claimed in an article about UCLA finding genetic changes in
              DNA of different children - to this date, I cannot find one single authentic
              reference to substantiate any of his claims. These things have been
              claimed to have been found in China and other places but where is the
              proof to some of what he claims - I don't know but want to see it because
              I do believe in the evolution of our dna and I want one legitimate piece
              of authentic scientifically validated test to show these genetic "anomalies."

The guy in the video mentions China's Super Psychics, it is written by a
              Qigong master in China named Paul Dong. I talked to him in length maybe
              12 years ago or something on the phone about all of this. It is a remarkable
              book with a lot of things that are hard to believe if you can find a copy
              for less than a hundred bucks you're lucky. I bought it when it was new
              for probably $15. I know a Qigong master and medical doctor that was
              going to China and given access to the high energy physics research labs,
              etc... verifying a lot of the super human abilities that were demonstrated
              before most people in the US ever heard of Qigong. They documented
              some of these claims.

A few qigong masters tipping a balance beam with their mind, one
              qigong master Yan Xin one of the most powerful was able to concentrate
              on some radioactive material and SLOWED DOWN THE HALF LIFE DECAY
              and after it remained slow for a period of time then eventually went back
              to normal. That was from over 1000 miles away. Others being documented
              and recorded as shrinking tumors so fast that it was visible in live recorded
              time ...just shrinking in front of their eyes until it is gone.

I have some Tibetan synchronicities that were tied into all of this for
              my own personal path and a method for developing some of these abilities
              was the 6 Yogas of Naropa. Anyway, too long of a story and probably
              boring for most to get into it. lol

I think I'm just kind of blown away at what you posted because I have
              had this info in chunks here and there and was suddenly inspired the 3rd
              week of December to put it into some kind of logical sequential order
              and it has been my main project for the last 3 weeks. And a big chunk
              is on exactly what you posted. I've been wanting to do a follow up to
              The Quantum Key moving into the mind stuff for a long time and it all
              kind of fell together on its own.

They're charging $3800 for all three levels. It is probably worth it since
              there is personal training in person. But they have dvd and book on their
              3 stages of training for much cheaper than the in person training. I do
              know that some qigong training done alone without the right guidance can
              lead to problems and "qigong psychosis" amongst other things.

Thanks for bringing this up - I have all of Bronnikov's patents on Earthquake
              prediction and this psychic method.
              Sincerely,
              Aaron Murakami

Comment

Hi Aaron!

I enjoyed reading the things that you shared, thanks so much! I look forward to reading your follow up!

I don't know much about Bronnikov. I only know what I've heard from my friend who first became familiar with Bronnikov's work ten years ago while working in Drunvalo's organization doing interviews and such. And then also what I've read on the websites since hearing about him.

My understanding is that the level 1.1 is some form of qigong which does, as you say, increase the energy system. I've heard from a friend who is currently staying with Hendricks that he has said that he's worked up to being able to stay in a room remote viewing that space/seeing that space for twenty minutes. (I don't know if this is a great feat; it sounds that way to me...) I understand that there are multiple levels within the three stages which are taught and the courses taught here in the U.S. are the most basic which is part of the reason why Bronnikov is coming. He is also coming so that he can give his seal of approval on a couple of others who are going to become certificated by him as Hendricks is.

Two of the levels will be offered in Seattle by Hendricks in March for $500 per level with a deal of bring three people and come free. My idea is to bring three people and all split the discount as that resonates with me more...

I totally agree that there could be no better way for more rapid progress than to use PATHs to majorly facilitate such an undertaking!

And speaking of PATHs, I've really been enjoying doing the meditation theater and I noticed that there's one section that sounds like firebreathing so I've been doing firebreathing there...is that recommended? If feels good!

Thanks again for sharing your perspective on Bronnikov!

Love and Light,
                Raindancer

Comment

trv / breathing, etc...

Hi Raindancer,

If it is in Seattle, I may have to go. Went there a few
                  weeks ago for the first time in a year... used to drive there almost
                  every month.

I've never practiced any specific yoga/kundalini method of breathing -
                  my spontaneous kundalini releases just happened, but I think it is kind
                  of advanced. You've been in this for a while it seems so as long as you
                  don't have any uncomfortable sensations you should be fine.

To open the "gates" I guess you could call it, from a specific breathing
                  method would be to start with the "Small Universe" breathing...in the
                  nose, down the front, down towards the anus, then up the back over
                  the head and out the mouth. Of course with tongue touching roof of
                  mouth on the in breath. And dropping tongue on out breath as it moves
                  from belly down below and up the back and over.

After that is done long enough, then move to "Large Universe" breathing
                  that includes pathways on the legs and arms. I'll have to search for
                  diagrams on this.

When that is done enough, breathe the light into the third eye, and down
                  the front, etc.... up over head and out of third eye. Basically "Large
                  Universe" breathing but in and out of third eye instead of nose/mouth.
                  Of course doing the air breathing in nose and out mouth but with light
                  visualization in and out of third eye.

I'll see if I can find some diagrams on this unless you find something first.

If that is practiced enough and there is some physical exercise like yoga,
                  qigong, other martial arts, etc... to really release the tensions out of the
                  muscles and nervous system, the kundalini will release all by itself without
                  ever doing any kundalini exercises. Personally, I'd recommend Edmund
                  Jacobson's Progressive Muscle Relaxation exercises specifically for this
                  purpose as a variety of this exercise was scientifically tested on thousands
                  of people for the purpose of clearing physical/nervous system/mental
                  stress to be better perceivers of psychic info - and it's free.

Here is the interview with Drunvalo on the UCLA dna claim.
                  Children of the New Dream - Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek
                  Would your friend happen to know more details on this because the
                  entire concept of extra codons turned on is very profound.

Anyway, Kevin started this thread on TRV - the govt found that nothing
                  helped the skills and one thing hurt - marijuana - got people into a
                  stream of consciousness thinking - one association to the next and next,
                  etc... Went back to normal after a month. They didn't find anything that
                  improved the skills but PATHS has proven to increase the accuracy of
                  some of the best. I have a reason to believe a few other simple exercises
                  will enhance the remote viewing skills and I'm writing them all up for
                  my new project.

Normally, the TRV Gen II kit is $500, there are some used copies, just
                  as good as new (I bought mine used on Ebay - and it happened to be
                  from Kevin) - I knew all along but didn't tell him until a few years after
                  that - it happened to be him I got it from... was just some trippy
                  synchronicity.

On Amazon, here are 4 used ones and one is as low as $352.
                  Technical Remote Viewing Gen II kit
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

Wow, Aaron, that would be so great to meet you in person!

Thanks for your meditation, suggestions! I was going to try doing the small universe with the meditation theater but it seems to be loading unusually slowly at the moment so I look forward to giving it a try tomorrow!

I've done the large universe before, not for very long...never heard of doing it through the third eye! I'm hoping with the PATHs theater I will have more patience to build up through the process...and speaking of patience, it's kind of funny that it is loading slowly tonight! LOL!

I will ask my friend about your query and let you know!

Yes, as I was reading your paragraph on TRV and PATHs, I was reminded of my experience that I sent to PATHs and that is posted on the testimonials of the car brake incident where I dreamt of it two nights before and made choices based on the dream which, I'm guessing, saved my life and I had muscled tested strong that it had been PATHs that had helped me to foresee that.

Thanks for the tip on the TRV kits being on Amazon, I never would have thought of looking there!

Love, Light and Gratitude,
                    Raindancer

Comment

length of time

p.s. If anyone can maintain focus on anything psychic or not for 20
                      minutes it is incredible.

In 1997 or so, I was at Silver Star Mountain Resort
                      in Vernon, BC, east of Kelowna in the mountains, for a workshop, I used
                      to promote classes for Denie Hiestand. One day we were in the auditorium
                      hanging out after one of the classes on Touch for Health. The seating was
                      like in a movie theater. I was sitting there, pulled my ski cap down over
                      my head so I couldn't see anything and went into a deep meditation. I
                      focused on relaxing my eyes and after about 10 minutes, it was as if a
                      roundish oval shaped hole with blurry edges started to open up and and it
                      got a little bigger and I could see the stage and everything around me.
                      It lasted about 2 minutes and I was so mesmerized by it. That was the
                      longest I have ever experienced that when I was completely awake.

If someone can do that for 20 minutes, that is pretty amazing from
                      my experience, but someone tops like Ingo Swann or others, I don't
                      know how it compares.

Kevin does some pretty long trv sessions - I've done some
                      pretty long ones with the advanced protocols and half of the time
                      I start passing out on the table by being overly bi-located. I think I should
                      take a break or two throughout the session, but when I'm in it, I just
                      like to keep going.

The first 30 minutes of remote viewing is just to get a strong enough
                      connection to the target to start getting really refined detailed data
                      and the longest sessions I've ever done was almost 90 minutes, which
                      I don't think is even recommended. It isn't necessarily seeing it like
                      seeing it with your eyes, but you "feel" and "sense" all the data in all kinds
                      of ways and document it on paper. And after it is done, taking a break and
                      finishing up with an analysis, much of the data I don't remember even
                      writing down. But sometimes you do actually see it visually.

Kevin could tell you better about this and Ingram I think is much more
                      disciplined than I am with it. It is hard to compare visually seeing it for
                      any length of time with getting data with the remote viewing protocols
                      over whatever amount of time.
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Comment

This is all extremely interesting. I checked out most of the links and websites that are posted.

About a year or two ago, I remember seeing an episode of Criss Angel's Mind Freak. He is completely blindfolded and drives a convertible (with someone else in the passenger seat) from one location to another. He was actually driving on roads with other traffic (not just in a parking lot - haha) and the drive took about 10 - 15 minutes if I recall.

If this was not some sort of lame illusion, this method may explain how it was done.

I have often thought that Criss Angel has studied and learned different techniques (such as Matrix Energetics) and consequently uses those techniques in some of his acts. I know some of it is illusion because he says it is. If you do a search on YouTube you can find out how he does some of the stuff he does (like walking on water and levitating).

However, some of the things he does I believe is real. I also think that some of the things he professes to be illusions may be real. For instance, what if he really does know how to levitate? Most people would be too freaked out by it. Therefore, he openly shows on YouTube how it is an illusion, but secretly he is actually levitating in some instances.

I know that is a far-out theory, but I wonder about it all the same.

I first started to think about this when I saw an episode where he placed placed his hand and then his entire body through a solid piece of plate glass. When he came out on the other side, the glass was whole and unbroken. I know that Richard Bartlett (from ME) has demonstrated that supposedly "solid" objects are just energy and can be manipulated in the same fashion. I think Bartlett has even shown similar exercises with his hand going through wood or stone.

Anyway, this is very fascinating and I am looking forward to your book Aaron

Namaste,
                        Pamela
                        Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Hi Pamela!

I wish you joy in your further experiences with ME and also Aaron's new book that he's talking about!

Criss Angel is fun to watch! I agree that it is hard to say what is real and what is illusion. I find it exciting that people are offering to share what they say for sure is real and anyone can learn! That's what I have loved about going to the ME seminars also and practicing and seeing results!

Love and Light,
                          Raindancer

Comment

Thanks for the props Aaron!

Actually I'm on & off depending on my life load (school, kids ect..) but I try to keep up the practice regularly to maintain the skill-set. I did a session this morning & was absolutely convinced I was in aol drive as I repeatedly got aol's of the Philadelphia experiment and corresponding data. The target? The Philadelphia Experiment!

I do get jazzed when I'm on like that.

You mentioned the Gen II set for sale & I know that the basic vhs set is $159.00 at Psi Tech and the advanced set is $499. For the serious neophyte I recommend both sets, otherwise one can hit a wall until they get the advanced set.

Comment

Thanks for the info, Ingram!

I'm going to give Bronnikov's method a go first and see how that works for me as his site states that it goes beyond RV and I have friends here in Seattle that will be doing it with me and I enjoy that social aspect as well.

Wishing you all that is wonderful!

Love and Light,
                              Raindancer

Comment

Working...
                              X