WFC white coating vs white gunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WFC white coating vs white gunk

My cell is not perfect, not even the same metal. SS304 nut inside a copper tube. I don't use distilled water, just a tap water. The white substance I experience may not be the same as everyone white cell coating.

However I am curious to know if everyone that use very small gap for the WFC ever experience white gunk that interrupt the water flow?

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
    But, apparently both Ravi and I have seen a significant increase in gas production WITH the coating for less input.

I originally posted this around 5 years ago, this is the 2nd or 3rd time I posted it after it kept getting deleted:
    YouTube - Stan Meyer concentric tube test
    I notice that you use 1 mm gap between tube. Have you ever experiencing white gunk? Do the white coating spread evenly or start to build up at the bottom most and the top most part of the tube?

Do the white coating consumeable?
    Last edited by sucahyo; 12-24-2009, 04:20 AM.

white coating

1mm gap is actually a lot bigger than I want. I would prefer 0.5mm or less
    gap as it will be much more efficient. I have not experienced a build up of
    gunk. The white powder coating is definitely not like gunk that happens
    with corrodable wire connectors, etc...

Once the surface of the steel is covered, there is no more conductive surface
    area there to attract the oxide layer so the layer stays extremely thin...like
    thinner than a hair.

And as hair bear pointed out, the oxide coating may not have been part of
    what Meyer was doing. I just discovered it and passed on the observation.
    I'm sure others have come across the same thing.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

I see. Thanks. I guess what I got is different. Maybe it was something from the water. I use bottled drinking water. Mine tend to lump and reduce water flow after few days. This prevent me from using very small gap. I guess material and water quality are very important. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by sucahyo View Post
        I see. Thanks. I guess what I got is different. Maybe it was something from the water. I use bottled drinking water. Mine tend to lump and reduce water flow after few days. This prevent me from using very small gap. I guess material and water quality are very important. Thanks for the info.
        hi. The tube that you used are they seamless or seam welded.

Comment

Originally posted by topangler81 View Post
          hi. The tube that you used are they seamless or seam welded.
          I use seamless copper and seam weld iron (yes, not an SS) tube. The tube is negative electrode. I use my two transistor joule thief like radiant charger output.

For better efficiency I use insulated wire and use insulation tape on outer tube surface. The left picture is iron tube, the second and third are copper tube. All have white powder build up. Although the iron has more smooth surface it still have "pimpled" surface. The inner nut SS304 are corroded but clean or semi coated.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by sucahyo; 12-28-2009, 02:18 AM.

Comment

I use seamless copper and seam weld iron (yes, not an SS) tube. The tube is negative electrode. I use my two transistor joule thief like radiant charger output.

For better efficiency I use insulated wire and use insulation tape on outer tube surface. The left picture is iron tube, the second and third are copper tube. All have white powder build up. Although the iron has more smooth surface it still have "pimpled" surface. The inner nut SS304 are corroded but clean or semi coated.
            hi. Your cell remind me to my fist cell. Sorry i have on picture of it. In my first cell Im using 1inch steel rod and an iron sheet. I used rubber band to isolate the rod and the sheet. I also use rain water. Yes there was white gunk and lots of them After few hours of playing the bubbles (burn) i left the cell dry. The cell left dry overnight. In the morning i surprised when i saw lots of white powder on the rod. The rod is the negative terminal. I think that the white powder was came from the white gunk. Its become powder when dry. I think this powder is can speed up the conditioning process when mix with water.

Comment

hi. Your cell remind me to my fist cell. Sorry i have on picture of it. In my first cell Im using 1inch steel rod and an iron sheet. I used rubber band to isolate the rod and the sheet. I also use rain water. Yes there was white gunk and lots of them After few hours of playing the bubbles (burn) i left the cell dry. The cell left dry overnight. In the morning i surprised when i saw lots of white powder on the rod. The rod is the negative terminal. I think that the white powder was came from the white gunk. Its become powder when dry. I think this powder is can speed up the conditioning process when mix with water.
              I see. thanks. I guess white gunk happen only with water from natural source. I guess the appearance of white powder is a sign of water impurity.

I though it came from chlorine inside tap water, but since you mention to experience it in rain water too I guess it is not calcium.

I notice that white powder happen more on negative too.

I wonder if this white powder is the same as David Hudson white gold. I rather doubt it because this is too easy compare to what the normal ormus making procedure. I also use the water I drink everyday and it also produce white gunk. I wonder how the white powder become in my body. Healthy or unhealty ..........

Comment

Did you notice that the white powder coat are only at the negative. Im now still conditioned my third cell. Its 7tube stainless seam welded cell. I notice that the white powder coat are only at the gas flow area. Some area not been coated especially where the gas not came out from it. My inner tube was 1.5 inch longger than the outer tube. I can see clearly that the white powder only at the gas flow area at the negative side. I dont know why this happenned. It suppose to coat evenly. Maybe the hydrogen gas side effect makes the white coat appear. I dont know. And i was running my cell for several hours with rain water and there is no brown gunk produce. But when using tap water, the water change colour within 10 minutes. May be there too many impurities on it.

Comment

Yes, I also notice that white powder coat are at negative and where the gas flow.

See if the positive will also have coating after you leave the cell without power overnight. maybe even coating happen when the cell is not running.

Comment

Yesterday i tested my tube. I continuously run the cell at 1amp for 4hours with rain water. The water not get brown or white. Lots of gas been produced. But something happened to the white coat. The smooth thin coat now become thick but rough. Some spot the coat even crack. There goes the hard long time conditioning. So i must do something and i dont want to start over again. So i tried very low current conditioning and very long time. After couple overnight 0.15amp conditioning, its end up great. The negative tube was condition inside out. The white coat became hard. Today is the 15th day of conditioning and the gas production was good. I still using d14 conditioning style but after that i condition the tube using the very low amp style. Ill post picture later.

Comment

Well done, I never manage to do that . How big is your cell?

How do you define good gas production?

Comment

Well done, I never manage to do that . How big is your cell?

How do you define good gas production?
                        my cell is 5inch outer tube. inner tube 4inch in length. 7tube setup. to me good gas when theres lots of gas. and it come out from the tube suddenly when power switch on. not delayed.

Comment

my cell is 5inch outer tube. inner tube 4inch in length. 7tube setup. to me good gas when theres lots of gas. and it come out from the tube suddenly when power switch on. not delayed.
                          Ok. That is a big tube. My definition of good gas production is production of very fine mist of gas not as crude bubble.

Comment

About my cell the outer tube is 1inch in
                            Diameter. Inner tube 3/4inch.

Comment

Im now intrested with magnetic electrolysis but dont know where to start. Do you have any suggestion. Some said that its better than electrolysis

Comment

Working...
                              X