Scalar Interferometer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scalar Interferometer

I've been reading quite a lot about scalar potentials and interferometry but I can't form a clear picture (in my headv I mean) about an interferometer.
    It says an interferometer is actually the whole "site": power banks, control center and the scalar wave emitting (or whatever the word, sorry, not so fluent in english) device.
    Somewhere it says you need two antennas (or interferometers) to make those energy outbursts (or extractions). And that it can even be done on the lab table. Fine. But I also read you can make the same with just one device, which fires both waves (with different speeds, I guess...).
    Question is: What is this scalar wave emitting/triggering device? Is it some kind of Tesla transformer? Or a sort of resonant-cavity antenna?

My view might help or might not ....

My simple understanding and way to differentiate:

SCALAR WAVE:
    Normal waves are rolling, i.e. sea waves, continues line one after the other, upper and lower levels;
    And they are connected, in line.

Scalar is also more correctly called Longitude. That is a rather a pulse than a wave. Imagine a lazer beam light, your finger dancing on the button, it forms pluses of lights. That is scalar. Your nervous system works like this. That is also why you need a sympathetic tuned transmitter and receiver, same frequency and 'lined-up' Move the receiver out of alignment and you loose the signal.

One can ALMOST say a normal wave is three dimensional, a scalar is two dimensional - though this is not entirely correct.

The inferometer
    AKA Interferometer is a device used to try and prove the existance of aether; the original experiment by Michelson/Morley were flawed, therefore proved no aether. Later it has been proved to be well the case, but general science does not accept this. All this device is doing is to observe the bending of light waves under various conditions.

In particular the experiments of Martin Grunsenick where he do test both horizontal and vertical - and proved different results is very interesting.
    Therefore we need to find NEW ways, NEW experiments and NEW lines of thoughts.

Comment

Scalar interferometer

Thanks for your reply Aromaz. I was starting to feel my question was either terribly phrased or just too dumb to be answered.
      Fortunately your laser beam analogy confirmed me that my understanding was quite correct. I've gone through Bearden's theories, Meyl's, the Tesla patents and articles on wireless transmission of power, JL Naudin's experiments and quite a bunch of russian papers on, as you correctly said, longitudinal waves.
      Up to the need of a tuned transmitter and receiver everything is crystal clear. Now, looking at all the drawings, schematics and descriptions they all seem to have in common:
      - a single/dual/pancake-wire bifilar (which some obscure .txt file called "scalar translator")
      - a spherical (Meyl), rather spherical (Tesla) or cilindrical (some russian file I can't seem to find) cavity on top of
      - a massive support (Tesla) or three short metal rods (Meyl)

And there's where the geometry of the transmitter/receiver gets me confused. Does this cavity on top have to be "tuned" to the bifilar underneath it? Is there anything (like a coil for example) in between them (inside or around whatever is used to support the top cavity)? Or another one: what is the relationship (if any) between top cavity, bottom flat coil and total height?
      I know, I know...lots of questions. So if you, or anyone else, can spend some time on helping me with the answers, I'd really appreciate it.
      Thanks!

Comment

No, it is not your question that were 'terribly phrased', nor dumb. The fact is that your questions usually only get the typical answer "..Just Because..."

It seems you are walking on a slight different plane than most: You are asking the real good questions - questions that makes me happy and most people will never think to even ask. Keep up with this and seek the answers, also by working it out yourself. Good wishes.

It is only in the number of windings that counts. how much energy and the frequency does not make coils talk if their windings are not in harmory. A 20-gauge coil wound 100 turns will (theoretically) resonante at the same frequency as a 32=gauge coil with 100 turns. The power and frequency that you pulses will have an effect on the performance and distance - then you also have to add in resonance - an coil out of resoannce is only a fraction as effective as one in resonance.

First on my list in next few weeks are to expand on coil windings for better understanding this myself. I will make many coils, many shapes, forms, wounds, cores, wire thickness, ec and test until I know exactly what is happening. This is just part of my overall project.
        Last edited by Aromaz; 12-15-2009, 06:54 AM.
        Therefore we need to find NEW ways, NEW experiments and NEW lines of thoughts.

Comment

Mr. Aromaz, could you please also try Jeanna's "Scramble Wound" style? I think it might make plenty of scalar waves, or atleast a big pile of bloch walls. Its done on a toroid, start point and end point are the same, and you wind back and forth between your previous wraps.

You are still my teacher/hero because it was your circuit that brought me here ;-)

Thanks again.

Also, I read that pancake coils slow the scalar wave down, and cylinder style winds speed it up to much faster then light... More power in the slower waves I suppose, Oh I wish I had a reference.. I dont think it was Tesla...
          Last edited by CosmicFarmer; 12-17-2009, 01:38 AM. Reason: j

Comment

Working...
          X