Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patricia Burchat sheds light on dark matter

Hi all,

This should definitely be of interest on this forum (she also mentions dark energy):
    Patricia Burchat sheds light on dark matter | Video on TED.com

/Hob
    Last edited by nilrehob; 12-09-2009, 02:24 PM.
    Hob Nilre
    http://www.youtube.com/nilrehob

Nice Presentation

Hi,

Thanks, this was very interesting. New things are being made up to correct the error the present mainstream theories about the universe have.

I have read the "The Science of Oneness" by David Wilcock (The Science of Oneness) and that's what I think is the most near to the true nature of of our universe. Inventing new things such as Dark Matter or Dark Energy, will only create more complications.

The main error of mainstream physics at the first place was the fact that they assume that empty space is empty. Vaccum is not empty, there is always something. The other main error is the fact that they do not understand what causes gravity and try to relate it to matter alone, but everyone knows that matter is a substance that reflects light, and it is hollow, the main thing that we see as matter is a ray of light. There is some component other than light which is constantly providing matter the means to exist, and that is a key component physics is still missing. Some call or called it the Aether, which is the life blood of the universe I think.

Elias
    Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
    http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

Nice video! It is strange that there is no mention of this "dark" matter and energy relating to the aether theory and instead it they chose to create completely new terminology for what seems to be the same thing. It seems somewhat political to me. But i guess whatever you want to call it is fine, i think the important thing is that mainstream science is admitting that there might be a large amount of energy available everywhere. That should give us hope in our experiments

Comment

Working...
      X