PDA

View Full Version : Colloidal silver generator , different approach

grizli
11-24-2009, 03:40 PM
WE all know for basic generator: battery and silver wires .

Distilled water must be used, and its good that current is kept constant .

I wonder if is there better way for making more tiny particles ? Pure distilled water has very high resistance , and current is low , so it can take higher voltages..

What about NOT using direct current, what about using tiny(low duty cycle) DC pulses of higher voltage , maybe even some ferrite core and reversed diode (just from back emf)

Has anyone tried that method and has it affected particle size ? How can I know the size of particle ? Can color of colloidal silver solution tell us about size of particles?

So in your opinios whats the best for most tiny silver particles : pure DC and controlled current, DC pulsed with low duty cycles higher voltage (ferrite core back emf) or maybe AC current ?

What about plasma , plasma spark gap between silver wires inside water ?

wantfreeenergy
11-24-2009, 05:30 PM
I don't know how to get smaller particles but thought this could be of some help. If you go to Alternative Medicine Forums, Blogs & FAQs on CureZone.com (http://www.curezone.com) and then to the colloidal silver thread/forum on the left of the site. Then do a search while in that cs forum for hydrogen peroxide. You'll get lots of results.

Basically from what I've read is that you can make cs that is yellow or even a darker yellow. Then you put in some "food grade" hydrogen peroxide which will cause the cs to go clear. What is happening is as cs goes from a clear to darker color while you are making it is the particles are beginning to clump together. When the particles clump together to make a larger particle the cs begins to change color. It goes from clear to pale yellow to dark yellow to a reddish color and then it clumps into a dark chalky grayish color.

But what I've read over on curezone in the cs forum is that they will make a dark yellow batch and then add a little amount of food grade hydrogen peroxide which will cause the cs to go clear. So what's happening is they make a batch with a high ppm count, but it's pretty much pointless to drink cus the particles are too big from clumping together. To make it effective they add the h2o2 to make all the particles come apart and create a batch with high ppm count and small particle size.

So summed up a dark yellow batch has a high ppm count but the particles are also large and IMO unsafe to ingest on a regular basis. Not to mention the small particle size is what is effective becase it has the ability to pass through all the membranes in your body. They take the high ppm count batch with large particles and add h202 to cause the clumps to seperate so that there is a batch with high ppm count and small particles.

Food grade h202 I've read is typically found on the internet. It's 35% grade h2o2.

If you do a search on curezone you'll find lots of info on it. I've yet to order me any 35% h2o2 either but me typing this has caused me to think about ordering some this morning.

grizli
11-24-2009, 05:50 PM
I don't know how to get smaller particles but thought this could be of some help. If you go to [url=http://www.curezone.com]A......
If you do a search on curezone you'll find lots of info on it. I've yet to order me any 35% h2o2 either but me typing this has caused me to think about ordering some this morning.

Would not H2o2 make ionic silver ?

there is free oxigen atom and would make Silver-oxide ? silver oxide is NOT colloidal silver ? hmm

Aaron
11-24-2009, 11:19 PM
The smallest particle size for silver has been done with AC.

grizli
11-25-2009, 12:27 AM
The smallest particle size for silver has been done with AC.

How ?

tell me what frequency waveform and voltage using distilled water
current ?

have you tried ?

wantfreeenergy
11-25-2009, 09:04 PM
Would not H2o2 make ionic silver ?

there is free oxigen atom and would make Silver-oxide ? silver oxide is NOT colloidal silver ? hmm

Yeah I really don't know much about it. I've yet to fully delve deep into it. I've just read about people doing it on curezone.

Also I propably didn't clarify this. Don't use h2o2 to make or while making the cs. You only add the h2o2 AFTER you have FINISHED making the batch of cs. You NEVER add anything to the straight distilled water while you are making the batch of cs. Always and only use distilled water. If one were to use any other liquid or add something to the distilled water then it will create an electro-chemical reaction and the batch made will be more than just cs. Which could be harmful. I always rinse my glass jar out with distilled water even to get out the tap water residue.

But as far as it causing a chemical reaction from adding h2o2 after you have a made batch of cs I really don't know. I suggest not just to take my word for it but to do some research. One could always have it tested too. I think I've read somewhere it would cost like around 20 smacks to have it tested, but I would have to find where it said that, and it would take me a little while. There are other uses for 35% h2o2 too, but it's powerful stuff and that's why it can't be purchased from the store down the road. So learn about it if one plans on ordering some.

wantfreeenergy
11-25-2009, 10:02 PM
I just tried to edit my post just now, but it may not allow me to after so many minutes? Anyhow if there is a double post of this then you'll know why.

This is actually what I've read on it a while back. Conclusion on CS + H2O2? at Colloidal Silver Forum (http://www.curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=940096) I thought I read a couple of others too but I didn't spend too much time searching. I was trying to find an ac circuit link over there, cus I thought I had seen em in the past but I couldn't find one real quick. I also noticed in the linked article from the link I posted mentioned something about atomizing and ionizing. That article also did mention that by adding a few drops of h2o2 to a finished batch of cs it caused it to be more effective at killing bacteria.

Aaron
11-26-2009, 12:24 AM
How ?

tell me what frequency waveform and voltage using distilled water
current ?

have you tried ?

Hi Grizli,

I have not made silver solution with AC myself.

It is an AC process and all the small particle solution is kept
while the bigger particle solution is thrown out unused.

If you search online, you'll see references to AC methods
to produce it.

I had the details explained to me 6 years ago or so and don't
know where those notes are. It was more convenient for me
to buy it from people I knew that made the smallest.

grizli
11-26-2009, 03:18 PM
Hi Grizli,

I have not made silver solution with AC myself.

It is an AC process and all the small particle solution is kept
while the bigger particle solution is thrown out unused.

If you search online, you'll see references to AC methods
to produce it.

I had the details explained to me 6 years ago or so and don't
know where those notes are. It was more convenient for me
to buy it from people I knew that made the smallest.

I really dont see how can you separate small and big particle solution
in solution both small and big particle appear hmm

p.s i cant find better than 99,9% silver here, maybe its good enough, i Hope there is no Pb or Hg inside 0,1 % ?

CosmicFarmer
11-27-2009, 12:41 AM
From my understanding the best way to get smallest particles is
Vigorous constant stirring
Low voltages
Clean electrodes
Pure distilled water

I was unaware there was a next step to break up the clumps. My batches "cook" for a whole day and they never get anywhere near a color.

IMHO the best way and easiest way to make CS is to make a magnetic stirrer with a DC fan from TheShack. Have a couple of ceramic magnets on the fan itself, and throw a Snake Egg style magnet in the glass cup you use to make the CS. The snake egg is round and long and perfect for not breaking your glass. Once you get a nice vortex going on, I use a single 9volt through long electrodes that I bent back up to cradle the vortex. The electricity has to go around the vortex to reach the other wire, but I think this is merely design and might not help much... yet i find the highest stirring action is right there next to the tornado. The clumping occurs because of not enough stirring or too much electricity.

The process is non linear so you can start it up with a small splash of the last batch still in there to help speed up the beginning, but I found you can only leave it alone for 5 hours or so in the beginning, while after that every other hour it seems to need a good scrape with the steel wool. Obviously you cant set this up and go to work and expect a nice batch when you get home. All my batches are crystal clear and have a gentle foggy haze tyndall effect. Some times I need to use a coffee filter to remove visible chunks that fell from the electrodes, but those can be eliminated with regular cleanings.

AC. If you look at the Electrotherapy Museum The Turn Of The Century Electrotherapy Museum Tesla Library (http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com/) the first picture on this page The Turn Of The Century Electrotherapy Museum Tesla Library (http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com/KPlates.htm) shows what looks like a tree. This tree is the separated negative and positive pulse. One went up and one went down... I still get em backwards I think the positive pulse is the fuzzy root like ones while the negative pulse is the treelike branches. So by understanding that negative and positive are 2 different animals, having them both work for you as Aaron said could get you better PPM.

Now, on the topic of radiant vs conventional, I would imagine that radiant inductive collapse might be softer on the electrodes allowing for smaller particle sizes, while at the same time I could imagine the higher voltages ripping off larger chunks of silver at a time. Correct me if I am wrong but I think I remember Amigo saying he couldn't find a difference...

So in conclusion I would say the magic lays in low voltages and high stirring speeds. Having clean electrodes also helps greatly. Using low voltages you will have to let it brew for alot longer then usual, but the quality will be better. one 4.5ah 12v battery can hold a fan load long enough for it to finish. I usually have one spinning the water and one charging.

grizli
11-27-2009, 11:05 PM
So in conclusion I would say the magic lays in low voltages and high stirring speeds. Having clean electrodes also helps greatly. Using low voltages you will have to let it brew for alot longer then usual, but the quality will be better. one 4.5ah 12v battery can hold a fan load long enough for it to finish. I usually have one spinning the water and one charging.

Why is voltage so closely related to particle size ?

Some calculators says that for 1 hour 0,2 liter of water 0,5 mA current should give about 10 ppm ?!?!
could this be true ? How can I know if I made good colloid silver or I made just "plain water" he he
is laser only way to detect colloids ? but lower coloilds particle laser effect is less visible ? hmm

see this , they claim its not possible to produce more than 20 ppm silver

http://silversol.net63.net/theory/goodcs.htm
http://silversol.net63.net/theory/cstheory.htm

Process must be stopped , at precise time ,
water MUST NOT be stirred, polarity of electrodes must not be changed

WEdo not want ArOH?

This is first time i have heared this different approach , what you think about it ?

I will quote from links above :

Region 1 is the Initial Region where any silver hydroxide on the cathode is converted back to silver metal as described in the theory section. Also, trace contaminants that were left over from the distillation process are swept from the region surrounding the electrodes. This means few ions are entering the solution, so the conductance increases slowly at first, then faster as the initial process goes to completion.

Region 2 is the Faraday Region, where the conductance is increasing the fastest. Silver ions are leaving the anode and hydroxyl ions are leaving the cathode, but they have not reached the opposite electrodes to start combining and form silver hydroxide. (For more information, please see "Making Ions Visible", Part I and Part II)

Region 3 is the Nernst Region. The ions have reached the opposite electrodes, and are starting to combine in a very thin layer next to the electrode called the Nernst Diffusion layer. Since ions are now being lost in making silver hydroxide, the change in conductance slows down.
NoAlt

AgOH Mist
(From Utopia Silver)

Region 4 is the Tyndall Region. The conductance has peaked, and more ions are being converted to silver hydroxide than are being released from the electrodes. This reduces the conductance, so the curve flattens or turns downward. If we shine a laser pointer through the solution, we start to see the Tyndall as the silver hydroxide particles scatter the light.

But the goal is still the same - to keep the process in the Faraday Region (#2) as long as possible, and find the optimum point to terminate the brew despite the normal variations in the process.

gmeast
05-05-2010, 08:05 PM
Hi all,

I've been combing the internet for "facts" about Colloidal Silver. 20 years ago I did the same thing but ... no internet other than what I used (university-government ... how the internet started anyway). It was confusing then, so I thought, because of the myriad opinions, views, corroberated / uncorroberated. Well it's worse now. I am better at electronics now so I thought I'd mess with this topic. I hope I can figure it out by the time I might actually 'need' the benefits so many have been talking / posting about.

My current (no pun) dilemma (delemna) is ... DC or AC, or how about polarity switching DC ... isn't that kinda' like AC?

Then, what about Silver 'Meallic' Particles vs Silver +Ions (still particles) vs Silver Hydroxide vs Silver Oxide vs what's better ... Yellow, Clear, etc. Then there's the qualified and unqualified statements regarding Color vs Particle size and Diffraction, Refraction, Reflection. Is it 'small to big' = Clear, Yellow, Red, Green, Blue. If the particle is smaller than the shortest wavelength then it won't absorb or reflect ... so the solution COULD BE clear and have TONS of Metallic Silver Particles in it on only be clear, but a 'Dark Clear' because there would be a 'blocking' effect from the particles, and, and, and it would not necessarily be electrically conductive like an Ionic solution ! ... SEEE easy confusion ... yes, no, what?

I built a Bob Beck Electrifier and soon became aware of the need to control current. So I built a real neat in-line active device that regulates the current. It is adjustable so that you can achieve 1mA / sq-in of anode area, which is what I have found in the literature to be a good current loading ... and that value was hard to find ... or I'm just not that lucky when I'm digging for info'. current thingies = I'm going to build 'em and sell 'em ... want some?

HVAC vs LVDC. Well I've been messing with LVAC with my Beck. I have made some nice Clear solution that has conductivity (it's ionic) and displays the right 'weakness' of Tyndall Effect which tells me I have Metallic Silver Particles that are present in a good abundance but are very, very tiny. I did this with 54VAC @ 4Hz, and the way the Beck circuit works is, by default, an AC Sq Wave with 'ground' at '0' because the batteries are 3 X 9 = 27VC but the out put is 54V P-P with no inductor ... blah, blah, blah.

Here's a picture of very tiny hydrogen bubbles on Both Silver Anode/Electrodes. The silver has much, much, much, much more luster than in the pic ... these cheap digital camera, etc. The pic below is a low resolution pic. The high resolution pic is at http://02d1852.netsolhost.com/plasma/silver/bubbles_silver1.jpg on the same site/folder. The one below is ".../bubbles_silver1s.jpg" ... "s" for "small". There are also some low q videos on my YouTube channel about my dabbling with this.

Notice in the high res pic, the silver probe, as seen on the right, zoom in to the front, right corner and the probe/water interface, you can see streamers emanating from the corner, either Silver Hydroxide, Silver +Ions, Silver Particles (probably not metallic particles). If it's SiOH then it will turn into a metallic silver 'slick' and stay on the surface ... I think.

...the Silver is much more "silvery" than appears here.
http://02d1852.netsolhost.com/plasma/silver/bubbles_silver1s.jpg

Does this stuff work? I DO KNOW THIS, all my life I've done battle with pesky canker sores that start on my tongue and get transferred to the inside of my cheek, and then here, there, etc. This goes on for 2 to 3 weeks ... what a nuisance !! When it happened again, I took some of the stuff I made and swished it around in my mouth for a couple of minutes 4 - 5 times a day (when I'd think about it). Almost immediately the pain was less. The mouth's incredible healing power kicked in and in less than 3 days ALL GONE ... NOTHING!

Well, there it is. Thanks,

Greg

shawn
06-19-2010, 02:49 AM
I read a long time ago when I built a battery powered model, that one needs to start with high voltage (due to the resistance of the pure water) and as the silver transfers to the water the resistance drops and one needs to drop the voltage accordingly.
Obviously there needs to be specific current supplied in order to get the small particles to form, otherwise the exercise is futile and potentially harmful (you can turn grey...permanently, if you consume too much low-grade CS).
If anyone has any info on this it would be appreciated if they would share it.

sucahyo
06-21-2010, 01:48 AM
I read a long time ago when I built a battery powered model, that one needs to start with high voltage (due to the resistance of the pure water) and as the silver transfers to the water the resistance drops and one needs to drop the voltage accordingly.Radiant oscillator will do that. The circuit will produce stable output power. When the resistance is high the voltage will be high, when the resistance is low, the voltage will be low, but the current will increase.

shawn
06-21-2010, 02:50 AM
I found this:

Many companies sell colloidal silver generators and dozens of web sites provide information for experimenters and home hobbyists.
All the machines sold for making colloidal silver use an electrolysis process and make ionic silver.
There are no machines sold that are capable of making true colloidal silver
What Is Ionic Silver?

Technically speaking, a silver ion is an atom of silver that is missing one electron. The outermost electrons of an atom determine the physical properties of the matter. Take away one electron from a silver atom and you get a silver ion. Ionic silver is not the same as metallic silver, silver particles or colloidal silver.

The Difference Between Colloidal Silver And Ionic Silver

Colloidal silver is made up of tiny nanoparticles of metallic silver. The particles are complete and do not combine with other elements. In its ionic form, silver is highly reactive with other elements, and will readily combine to form compounds. Inside the human body chloride is the most prevalent anion. Silver ions will immediately combine with chloride to form an insoluble compound of silver chloride.
The difference between silver ions and silver particles boils down to the fact that silver ions combine with chloride ions to form silver chloride and silver particles do not.

This simple fact should be kept in mind when reading claims that silver ions are particles. If a silver ion were a particle, it would not combine with chloride. For a more technical discussion about the differences between ions and particles, see Ions, Atoms and Charged Particles.

Why Is This Important?

Silver chloride is a compound that is formed when silver ions combine with chloride ions. It is an insoluble compound which means once it is formed in the human body, it does not dissolve. Silver ions and chloride ions have such a strong attraction for each other that it is virtually impossible to keep them apart. Once they find each other, they form the silver chloride compound. All ionic silver will turn into silver chloride once inside the body because of the readily available supply of chloride ions in many different forms.

Silver chloride is an insoluble salt that does not dissolve inside the body once it has formed. Silver chloride is eliminated by the kidneys and expelled through the urine. The authors believe that only the portion of silver content contained in the particles will remain effective in the body.

Typical ionic silver products contain between 3 and 20 ppm of ionic silver which would not cause argyria.

Ingestion of highly concentrated forms of ionic silver (100 ppm and above) may cause argyria, a permanent discoloration of the skin.
.From here:Silver Colloids: Frequently Asked Questions (http://www.silver-colloids.com/Papers/FAQ.html)

This is rather a discouraging find.
It seems that ionic silver particles are somewhat effective for bacteria and other large pathogens, but the particle size is too large to do anything about virus's.
So the trick then is to determine what precisely is the method for making a true colloid of silver which has a consistent particle size of less that 100 nanometers (preferably less than 10 nm) and no simple electrolysis method seems up to the task.
Bioavailability of Ionic Silver

Promotional claims made for ionic silver products describe it as having high bioavailability. Nothing could be farther from the truth. The Merck Manual makes it clear that bioavailability is the amount of unchanged drug that reaches the systemic circulation. To be bioavailable the substance being ingested must attain systemic circulation unchanged in form. Because silver ions are highly reactive they quickly form compounds in the body and therefore cannot remain unchanged. While it is the highly reactive nature of silver ions that provides its antimicrobial properties, it also causes the rapid formation of compounds and prevents the continued existence of silver ions inside the human body. Because silver ions cannot exist inside the human body the bioavailability is virtually nonexistent. Silver compounds such as silver chloride in the blood stream provide no meaningful antimicrobial properties.

shawn
06-21-2010, 02:57 AM
So, to be accurate, this thread should be entitled ionic silver generators.

shawn
06-21-2010, 03:57 AM
Some good info found here:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) - Purest Colloids (http://www.purestcolloids.com/faq.php)
But they do not discuss any of their manufacturing details.
So, the how is still a mystery.

sucahyo
06-21-2010, 09:29 AM
It seems that ionic silver particles are somewhat effective for bacteria and other large pathogens, but the particle size is too large to do anything about virus's.This may misleading. If you read Rife's work. Virus can change shape as big as bactery sometimes. And also, it do not have to choke the virus mouth to kill it. There are publication that mention copper will kill bacteria in its surface in two hours. Silver is better than copper, and surely kill it too on sight. It may even work without having to ingest it.

shawn
06-21-2010, 02:23 PM
You may be right sucahyo, but that doesn't address the issue of ionic silver being unstable and highly reactive.
So when ingested it can react with numerous other compounds in your system and it changes rapidly, thus providing limited benefit as a result.

So the true colloidal silver would seem much more efficacious than ionic silver.

Ionic gold, as it turns out is actually a neuro-toxin which is the opposite of what colloidal gold is.
I was planning on making a generator, improving on the old design I used before, but this new data has caused me to rethink that and I would far more prefer to determine the methodology behind making a true colloid as opposed to an unstable and potentially harmful ionic solution.

sucahyo
06-22-2010, 01:45 AM
"facts" are conflicting....

shawn
06-26-2010, 03:30 AM
"facts" are conflicting....

What do you mean?

sucahyo
06-28-2010, 06:56 AM
What do you mean?Everyone use word "facts" for their argumentation. Fact that eating silver is save, fact that eating silver produce disease. Fact that eating silver help, fact that eating silver do nothing. Fact that you need to produce in colloid form, fact that you need molecular, fact that you need ionic, fact that you only need crude granulation.

They all have witness and testimony.

From computer technician point of view (me), don't fix thing if it work, you may break it :).

shawn
06-28-2010, 01:57 PM
Everyone use word "facts" for their argumentation. Fact that eating silver is save, fact that eating silver produce disease. Fact that eating silver help, fact that eating silver do nothing. Fact that you need to produce in colloid form, fact that you need molecular, fact that you need ionic, fact that you only need crude granulation.

They all have witness and testimony.

From computer technician point of view (me), don't fix thing if it work, you may break it :).
That is a fact:D
Personally, I would like to weed out the distortions and the misinformation so that I actually am working with facts, as those are the only things of merit.
I have bought plenty of snake oil in my life as the hype was good and they had all the props (meaning testimonials and such).
So now, I think more about things before I do anything with them.

One fact I have learned is that I live on a planet which is full of many kinds of liars.....some don't really know they are liars as they are passing on heresay with good intention that they themselves have believed in their gullibility and naivety, and others are lowdown sneaks who are fully aware of what they do.

So it is good to verify things fully before you commit to a project or spend large sums.

That is where interactive forums can be very helpful...depending on the people involved.

sucahyo
06-29-2010, 02:30 AM
Yes, we learn that legit may actually scam and scam may actually legit. Reference from someone we know is always better than any commercial :).

gmeast
08-12-2010, 07:49 PM
Yes, we learn that legit may actually scam and scam may actually legit. Reference from someone we know is always better than any commercial :).

Hi,

I've become very interested in CS of late and have come across many good and not so good references and countless conflicting references. I found the following article ringing fairly factual when it comes to chemistry. The article is on one of my sites here:
http://02d1852.netsolhost.com/plasma/silver/ColloidalSilverChemistry.pdf

I also have a picture of a 'Metallic CS Generator" I made that relies more on the way mother nature might make CS. That picture is here:
http://02d1852.netsolhost.com/plasma/silver/rockajar.JPG

The 'rockajar' is exactly what it appears to be. There are two small black granite smooth river stones and 4 silver bars made from two ingots each sliced down the middle. The stones just keep the silver moving better as the jar 'rocks' back and forth. The teeny, tiny colloidal particles are generated by 'burnishing', iow - the silver bars gently rubbing across one another. You run it for about 4 days and then centrifuge out the work-hardened silver flakes. You end up with a very clear, silver colloid ... and it is absolutely Metallic colloidal silver. Of course you can't use a TDS meter to test the PPM because it is totally non-conductive. But shine a light through it or shoot a laser and you'll get a strong Tyndall cone and very heavy Brownian Particle Motion as seen illuminated by the laser. It has a slight but noticeable metallic taste to it.

My escapades in the kingdom of CS is somewhat documented on my YouTube channel. Just type "gmeast" in the YouTube search bar and all of my videos will pop up. The latest ones show the metallic stuff.

Greg

sucahyo
08-13-2010, 02:49 AM
The stones just keep the silver moving better as the jar 'rocks' back and forth. The teeny, tiny colloidal particles are generated by 'burnishing', iow - the silver bars gently rubbing across one another. You run it for about 4 days and then centrifuge out the work-hardened silver flakes. You end up with a very clear, silver colloid ... and it is absolutely Metallic colloidal silver.Very interesting method :thumbsup: .

A bit worry about metallic taste. Would exposing it to sunrise/sunset reduce the taste?

I think the water need to be researched too. Do distilled really much better than original spring water?

gmeast
08-13-2010, 05:02 AM
Very interesting method :thumbsup: .

A bit worry about metallic taste. Would exposing it to sunrise/sunset reduce the taste?

I think the water need to be researched too. Do distilled really much better than original spring water?

The taste is very slight ... almost not noticeable. I have set it outside on the direct sunlight with NO affect on anything ... color or taste, etc.

Did you check out my video showing the cone and laser?

Have a nice day,

Greg

gmeast
08-13-2010, 05:59 PM
Very interesting method :thumbsup: .

Hi,

I know you don't want any silver compounds that form from the silver and any minerals in the spring water. But then again, what if spring water from some special place contained a mineral, or combination of minerals, when electrolyzed produced a miracle substance that cured everything ??

With my mechanical method, the water should not matter. But for ionic CS (made with electricity) I think the less stuff in the water is better.

Greg

gmeast
08-13-2010, 06:47 PM
Hi all,

I just wanted to add that as well as grizli's proposals, it seems important that whatever you do, if you are using electricity you need current control based on 1/2 the area of your silver. So you need a programmable current control to do that.

So, to sum up, the things I view as significant from my research are summarized by the following:

http://02d1852.netsolhost.com/plasma/silver/currentmagic.JPG
http://02d1852.netsolhost.com/plasma/silver/ColloidalSilverChemistry.pdf

thanks for viewing

Greg

charly2
08-13-2010, 07:49 PM
I've build the circuit attached to control the current, even it is dc works really good. It is very simple and cheap.
I use the 32 dc wall adapter from a hp printer for 1 hr to get arround 10ppm, at the begining the measure volts between electrodes is almost 31.8v, after 1 hr drops to 8 or 9v.
But the important thing is the constant current, in my case I set the circuit up for 0.0008a/in2. And the water is completely clear.
Regards to all.

sucahyo
08-14-2010, 03:56 AM
The taste is very slight ... almost not noticeable. I have set it outside on the direct sunlight with NO affect on anything ... color or taste, etc.Is it dawn sunlight? It should produce the same as putting water on top of north pole.

Did you check out my video showing the cone and laser?Cool :thumbsup: .

With my mechanical method, the water should not matter. But for ionic CS (made with electricity) I think the less stuff in the water is better. I wonder if people thousands years ago that make silver colloid with distilled water...

Are there comparation on different type of CS effect to people?

To make comparation fair I think all should be exposed to running cellphone for at least 15 minutes. That way no one using orgone kind of cheating. And also eliminate the possible difference of distilled water way of processing. Distilled water should be processed around big machinery that produce all kind of electrical polllution isn't it?

I've build the circuit attached to control the current, even it is dc works really good. It is very simple and cheap.Nice :). I wonder if it work for radiant electricity too...

bolt1
08-14-2010, 08:53 AM
i been making silver for many years. I use a laptop PSU 19volts and a 1k resistor it works perfectly. I heat the water up in the microwave first just once then i take the brew up to a very light straw color this is between 10-15 ppm. Any more than straw yellow thru dark yellow and beyond i don't drink it but use it for anything else. I can make 4 pints in 2 hours. I use 6 stage reverse osmosis and the TDS is always less than 2 so its pretty much 100% pure water.

NEVER use tap water or bottled water. Most bottled water has more **** in it then tap water.

Silver is EXCELLENT for direct contact problems. Its good for athletes foot, burns, colds squirt up your nose rids a cold or flu within 12 hours and you can do this every couple of hours literally within minutes nose unblocks, sores, spots, ear infections, nose, sore throat, itchy scalp, psoriasis , sore eyes and eye infections, gum disease, bad breath, tooth infections and via nebulizer for chest infections and anything else where you can get direct contact.

Silver is not so good for internal body problems its never really gets to where its required. Better to use beck zapper, pulser, and MMS chlorine Dioxide and either MMS2 plus DMSO this is a major cancer treatment. There isn't really a one glove fits ALL but with a few tools to hand you overcome almost anything.

Don't be put of by the "blue man" its a hoax no one goes that blue and to do it you need silver nitrate salts around 1500 PPM for years!

gmeast
08-14-2010, 02:36 PM
I've build the circuit attached to control the current, even it is dc works really good. It is very simple and cheap.
I use the 32 dc wall adapter from a hp printer for 1 hr to get arround 10ppm, at the begining the measure volts between electrodes is almost 31.8v, after 1 hr drops to 8 or 9v.
But the important thing is the constant current, in my case I set the circuit up for 0.0008a/in2. And the water is completely clear.
Regards to all.

Hi,

Yes ... Great ! The 334/234/134 used as a current source is great ... one of the first circuits I made into a field programmable one. Unfortunately it is also a good temperature sensor without any TC and as you know is why the TC diode and resistor is needed when used as a current source. I am using a new, dedicated current-source IC that is TC compensated internally, making it much easier to turn into a programmable device.

I see you are at 0.8mA/in2. I have been at 1mA/in2 and can easily turn it light yellow (too easily).

I'll drop to 0.8mA/in^2 and try that. As is well known ... the quality of the distilled water is sooooooo important ... varies from vendor to vendor ? how does that work ? thought distilled water is distilled water !

Have a nice weekend,

Greg

charly2
08-16-2010, 09:59 PM
I'll drop to 0.8mA/in^2 and try that. As is well known ... the quality of the distilled water is sooooooo important ... varies from vendor to vendor ? how does that work ? thought distilled water is distilled water !

Have a nice weekend,

Greg

Well, about water, I allways use medical grade water this is because is the only destilled bottled water I have found near my house. I have never tested another one, but definitely the water quality is very important (and of course the silver).
Reading the article CS Chemistry, in the 2nd method it is mentioned that the water must be almost boiling to produce true CS. Here I got a question.
Do you know if is possible to get this true CS by just boiling the common ionic silver?

And Suchayo, for the radiant electricity, I dont know if is possible using this component, I was thinking more in something like a modified PWM to produce pulsed controlled current, just an idea.

Regards.

sucahyo
08-18-2010, 02:34 AM
And Suchayo, for the radiant electricity, I dont know if is possible using this component, I was thinking more in something like a modified PWM to produce pulsed controlled current, just an idea.If you add coil to PWM, you get radiant. The result may change though.

jacek
08-19-2010, 02:18 AM
FWIW, attached is an untested schematic and the dual-layer PCB artwork of a colloidal silver generator with a built-in current limiter. The design has been created with EAGLE 5.9.0 for Linux, but the Windows version should work too. It features polarity auto-swapping (approx every 15 minutes), determined by the R5 potentiometer. The R6 pot limits the current flowing through the silver wires. The DPDT relay is a Radio Shack part# 275-249.
12VDC Coil DPDT Miniature PC Relay - RadioShack.com (http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2062483)
Current limiter part of the schamatic was 'borrowed' from this page:
Power Supply Current Limiter Circuit :: Radio-Electronics.Com (http://www.radio-electronics.com/info/circuits/diode_current_limiter/power_supply_current_limiter.php)
I have built a similar, auto-swapping generator a while ago, however this schematic has not been tested yet. My gen's current limit is set to 1 mA (milli Ampere) when two silver wires are shorted together. While the colloid is being brewed, the current levels off at 800 uA (micro Amperes).
I do not have any PCBs made for this design yet.

Happy experimenting!

P.S. The attachment file is a ZIP file, so you must rename its extension from DOC to ZIP before unzipping. Apologies for the confusion, but I was unable to upload this file with its original ZIP extension.

P.S. The C3 capacitor has been erroneously marked as 'tantalum' type, a regular electrolytic one should work too.

P.S. the 12 V regulator is Radio Shack Catalog #: 276-1771 (max 35 VDC input): +12V Fixed-Voltage Regulator 7812 - RadioShack.com (http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2062600)

caril
08-26-2010, 09:00 AM
I found this:

It seems that ionic silver particles are somewhat effective for bacteria and other large pathogens, but the particle size is too large to do anything about virus's.
So the trick then is to determine what precisely is the method for making a true colloid of silver which has a consistent particle size of less that 100 nanometers (preferably less than 10 nm) and no simple electrolysis method seems up to the task.

This is good source of info about colloid silver. It will be useful for me for writing blogs....

CosmicFarmer
08-27-2010, 06:25 AM
does it HAVE to turn yellow? With vigorous stirring and only 7 volts I need to clean the electrodes every third hour, but I let it "cook" for about 10 hours and even after years in storage, it never changes color but the tyndall still shows a very slight haze... The polarity swap would be nice but I think a simple DPDT switch might do the same trick, if you have the time to bother your CS every now and then while its being made. The current limiter looks nice too, but proper handling during its production would do the same.

I don't think you should microwave your water. Water is alive and the nuker kills it. Look at
Microwaved Water - See What It Does To Plants (http://www.rense.com/general70/microwaved.htm)
Other side
How to Water Plants With Microwaved Water | eHow.com (http://www.ehow.com/how_5632702_water-plants-microwaved-water.html)

There is controversy but I can tell you when I eat food that has been microwaved it all tastes like plastic and I get tired after eating it.

What does heating the water do, except allow more current to pass ? (Hot lightbulb theory)

gmeast
09-01-2010, 12:30 AM
.................................................. .....

.................................................. ........................................
I wonder if people thousands years ago that make silver colloid with distilled water...
.................................................. ........................................

Hi sucahyo,

I'm not even sure they knew what "colloidal - anything" was, at least in the sense we do. They certainly did not make it with two 9 volt batteries, 2 pieces of .9999 % silver wire and some alligator clips. And I seriously doubt that anything along the lines of a 1500PPM or 3000PPM solutions ever existed back then ... that's ONLY modern day stuff requiring modern technology and/or chemistry. Yes they had that 'black' silver solutions in the late 1800's and early 1900's for external medical uses but you didn't ingest the stuff.

I think it was more like boiling water in silver pots, eating with silver utensils, and maybe collecting and drinking spring water that has percolated down through silver-rich deposits. These sources of colloidal silver were likely not even known to be 'colloidal' but rather simply passed down as 'grandma's tonic', or a traditional cure or something similar.

That's why I like:

... my 'rockajar' colloidal silver:

... a laser pen illuminating the sub-micron particles
http://02d1852.netsolhost.com/plasma/silver/k-silver1_small.jpg

... a Tyndall Cone seen by shining an LED light through the silver colloidal solution
http://02d1852.netsolhost.com/plasma/silver/k-silver2_small.jpg

This stuff is mechanically made ... just pure silver bars burnished against one another with a gentle rocking motion. The resulting colloidal silver solution is non-conductive and non-ionic ... maybe a TDS of 1 or 2 if you used distilled water.

Just sharing,

Greg

sucahyo
09-01-2010, 04:56 AM
Thanks for the photo :thumbsup: .

I still believe that there were time when people have high tech and have electricity at ancient time.

I found someone who suggest spring water, can't name it, sorry:
I wouldnt use any colloidal silver from anyone else in the world except the "colloidal silver transmuter" made by Joe.. I sell these..

so Joe's colloidal silver transmuter... actually transmutes the water into silver... so there are no side effects like blueing of the skin.

the type of water is important even with this rocking silver unit.... I would suggest spring water from the top or side of a mountain that naturally comes out of the ground and tastes sweet

gmeast
09-01-2010, 05:05 AM
Thanks for the photo :thumbsup: .

I still believe that there were time when people have high tech and have electricity at ancient time.

I found someone who suggest spring water, can't name it, sorry:

Quote:
I wouldnt use any colloidal silver from anyone else in the world except the "colloidal silver transmuter" made by Joe.. I sell these..

so Joe's colloidal silver transmuter... actually transmutes the water into silver... so there are no side effects like blueing of the skin.
the type of water is important even with this rocking silver unit.... I would suggest spring water from the top or side of a mountain that naturally comes out of the ground and tastes sweet .
Quote:

Who was the above quote from ?

thx

sucahyo
09-01-2010, 08:33 AM
Who was the above quote from ?

thxgoogle "colloidal silver transmuter".

noises
09-07-2010, 07:47 PM
There's only one google result for the first sentence of that quote, this thread.

I wouldnt use any colloidal silver from anyone else in the world except the "colloidal silver transmuter" made by Joe" - Google Search (http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=I+wouldnt+use+any+colloidal+silver+from+anyone+e lse+in+the+world+except+the+%22colloidal+silver+tr ansmuter%22+made+by+Joe%22&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=)

there are, however, two results for "colloidal silver transmuter". One is, of course, this thread, the other points me to a forum I have to sign up to to even just read the post :rofl: No thanks.
"colloidal silver transmuter" - Google Search (http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=%22colloidal+silver+transmuter%22&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=)

So could you just tell us who the quote is from please?

sucahyo
09-08-2010, 02:37 AM
So could you just tell us who the quote is from please?elpressiedente

you can read it from cache (http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:nYZC87RVwxQJ:dontgetmarried.proboar ds.com/index.cgi%3Fboard%3Dgeneral%26action%3Dprint%26thr ead%3D12488+%22colloidal+silver+transmuter%22&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=au) too.

reach him from here:
Colloidal silver [Archive] - David Icke's Official Forums (http://www.davidicke.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-115055.html)

plumber
09-17-2010, 02:24 AM
Hi all,

I just wanted to add that as well as grizli's proposals, it seems important that whatever you do, if you are using electricity you need current control based on 1/2 the area of your silver. So you need a programmable current control

Hi gmeast, I really appreciated your research. I realize this post is old, but thought I'd try anyway. When you said absence of free oxygen...did you mean on a simple level (sealed container), not worrying about what is already trapped inside the container? Or vacuum? Will the water continue to donate oxygen to the process? Does this apply to method 2 as well as the rockajar method? I find the rockajar concept most intriguing...have you discovered anything new about this friction process since this post? sounds very good. Particle size control would concern me though. How could one be sure of proper nano size? Sorry about all the questions. My health might depend upon it. And finally... method 2... if the chemistry is in fact correct, wouldn't you say that it blows the lid off of the ion/particle controversy? To be able to convert S. oxide back to elemental silver particles would mean the layman could produce true colloids and probably ramp up ppm by running it through again, or maybe longer? Any input would be great plumber.

plumber
09-17-2010, 02:48 AM
Reading the article CS Chemistry, in the 2nd method it is mentioned that the water must be almost boiling to produce true CS. Here I got a question.
Do you know if is possible to get this true CS by just boiling the common ionic silver?

Hi charly, did anyone answer your question? I don't know. I would think heating while electrolysis is occurring...would result in a cleaner process (no swirling black beards of S. oxides) However, your question is a great one...a simple 2nd step to assure true silver colloids! I'm no chemist, but still wonder about the particle size of the converted oxides...on a chemical level it would seem they would be tiny (good). But when cooling, perhaps they contract and agglomerate into harmful sizes? So many questions. Anyone? plumber

charly2
09-18-2010, 01:21 AM
Hi charly, did anyone answer your question?

Hi Plumber, few days ago I asked the same question to Mr. William Peters (the one of the cs chemistry article). The answer in a simple way was YES.
It is suppose that a clear ionic silver should change to cs after boiling and at the end the product is going to change its color to yellow and the ppms must go down (tds meassured).
He suggested his 2nd method, but I wanted to meassure the change in pps before and after boiling, and minimize water lost by evaporation.
So, my 1st attempt I boiled the ionic silver 15ppm at room pressure for 10 mins. but did not change color nor the 15ppm.
My 2nd attempt I did it in a pressure cooker (in order to get higher temp.) for 25 mins. this time there was a change in color to yellow and the ppm went down to 6, so I guess there was much less ionic and more colloids.
I dont know if is affected the particle size, its change in color suggest me yes.
IŽll post a pic from my next batch.

plumber
09-18-2010, 03:39 AM
Hi Plumber, few days ago I asked the same question to Mr. William Peters (the one of the cs chemistry article). The answer in a simple way was YES.
My 2nd attempt I did it in a pressure cooker (in order to get higher temp.) for 25 mins. this time there was a change in color to yellow and the ppm went down to 6, so I guess there was much less ionic and more colloids.
I dont know if is affected the particle size, its change in color suggest me yes.

Thanks for the response, it was awesome as well. Still leaves expensive questions. Turns out, scanning electron microscopy will not do this job!!! Yet that is the only thing tauted on the Internet as being conclusive for particle size!!! I am speaking of true colloidal elemental particles less than .5nm. So I am now awaiting estimates on "scattered light laser analysis" For ten samples of varying processes and also centrifuge removal of larger particles...per gmeasts comment on the final process for the "rockajar" method. It doesn't look good for the layman. Exacting Mass/ molecular weight math equations are the only way to get around expensive analysis methods. I am sure gmeast is smart enough to put these equations in layman terms...if only he would respond. I'll keep posting...your results sound promising...other sciences totally unrelated to our quest, treat the yellow color issue as "typical" for sub micron silver colloids...very interesting. Dang!!! More questions. My self, I need to know. Because I need to start swilling this stuff asap. But blue skin doesn't work for me. Neither does chloride producing ionic silver solutions. Keep me posted please. plumber

carnuke
11-10-2010, 02:50 PM
I started making my own CS in 1998 because I was having regular bouts of colds and flue and exhaustion. I made a simple generator using an old BT regulated power supply. I pulled the 47VDC tap to power the silver electrodes.

In fact I only use one silver electrode, that is the ANODE as this is the one that releases silver particles. The CATHODE is a stainless steel rod and serves only as electron migration to stimulate the silver anode. The silver is 1mm wire of medicinal quality purchased from Alpha in Germany (99.9999) purity I really suggest always getting the best quality available with an assay certificate of purity. Silver can contain lead, nickle and other dangerous contaminants that can get transferred to the colloid. Reducing this risk is essential for long term use.

The power supply is sent through a mini timer that I set for 40 minutes.

I buy purified water from my local chemist at about 4.00 GBP per gallon. They use this water for mixing certain client prescriptions and It's always showing a consistent TDS of <1Ms. (PPM)

I make a batch of 200ML in a glass flask that I heat to 30 degrees C. to assist in the initial conductivity bridge. There is no need to add any other product such as salt and it is highly recommended NOT to do so, as this produces unwanted salts in the solution.

The electrodes are separated in a dipping stand by about 2 inches.

The process takes about 10 mins. to start, as initial conductivity is slow. Sometimes I do wipe the dark silver oxide build up away from the electrodes with a clean tissue. After 40 minutes, there is a nice clear solution that has a very faint yellow tint. This is bottled in a brown glass medical bottles and stored in cool dark place.

There is nothing complex about this process and I have been taking 'maintenance doses' of one TBS daily for many years' and used the colloid on a variety of injuries. All the time I have taken CS I have remained in 100% good health and seen rapid healing of cuts and skin irritations. I have also inhaled CS via sharp intakes of breath from a fine mist spray.

It seems odd writing about this now, as for 12 years I have enjoyed excellent health, so much so that it now seems normal.

I think there is a lot of pointless pontification over particle size, ionic, molecular, oxy-Hg, etc, etc. The basics of a the generator are easy ABC stuff plus good hygiene and temperature control. No doubt current regulation would help in reducing conductivity runaway and particle clumping, but simple methods of stirring and wiping off, work very well to get anyone started.

We have to realise that silver is a natural product that was available in much larger quantities in the soil food chain, but has become depleted due to intensive farming in recent decades (Prof. Kehoe Research on soil quality 1940s) Silver uptake by plants was converted into a colloid and available naturally in many fruit and vegetables. This provided a valuable 'maintenance dose' that helped provide a 'natural antibiotic'

When we refer to CS as a food supplement, in truth it really is, when we consider how intensive farming has robbed so many nutrients and essential minerals from our foods.

CS is my #no1 health and wellness choice. over 10 years of successful use with zero side effects is good enough for me as a test case! I should add that during this time I have not taken or been administered any pharmaceutical drug prescribed, or over counter, whatsoever.

Scott2303
12-19-2010, 07:13 PM
Is it dawn sunlight? It should produce the same as putting water on top of north pole.

Cool :thumbsup: .

I wonder if people thousands years ago that make silver colloid with distilled water...

Are there comparation on different type of CS effect to people?

To make comparation fair I think all should be exposed to running cellphone for at least 15 minutes. That way no one using orgone kind of cheating. And also eliminate the possible difference of distilled water way of processing. Distilled water should be processed around big machinery that produce all kind of electrical polllution isn't it?

Nice :). I wonder if it work for radiant electricity too...

I utilize a current LIMITER circuit, and a formula that I found on a site, to produce a solution of from 10-15 PPM silver solution. It is clear, and a laser shows the tyndall effect as shimmering particles. The reason that I have stated current "limiter" is because I do not want it to peak above a certain current. I get what I am seeking in from 20-30 minutes, by taking five minutes readings, and utilizing an excel formula in my computer. It is highly effective, and I have used it in several applications. One application for a herpes simplex I (cold sore) uses CS as one ingredient, but another ingredient actually "strips" a protective coating from the virus, leaving it vulnerable to the CS, and other ingredients. The silver solution I produce seems to be much faster in healing cuts, abraisions, and infections, among other things. My "cold sore" solution beats anything I have tried, commercially, because it actually prevents the devastating blistering, and irritation that ultimately occurs unllike other commercial products. I have considered marketing it, but don't want to leave myself wide open to lawsuits, like so many commercial products are experiencing, today.

sucahyo
12-20-2010, 03:55 AM
My "cold sore" solution beats anything I have tried, commercially, because it actually prevents the devastating blistering, and irritation that ultimately occurs unllike other commercial products.That is great :). What is your dose?

Scott2303
12-20-2010, 05:13 PM
That is great :). What is your dose?

There is no dosage, because you do NOT ingest my solution. After mixing all ingredients (including CS), you simply use a swab (Qtip) to rub it just inside each nostril, on the lip just below the nostril, and (MOST IMPORTANTLY) just inside each each ear canal. If you drive the virus from the nasal area, it will ultimately end up in the ear canal, then into the throat. I became involved in the production of colloidal silver quite by accident. Originally, I was involved in the Rife Technology, along with others, including John Bedini. I finally utilized a sweep technology, and was successful. A gentleman contributor of some electronic parts included what I later found to be some silver in the parts, so I started experimenting with CS production for my own, personal use. After much experimentation, I now use about 40 volts d.c., through a LM317 regulator wired as a CURRENT regulator, and a precision, ten-turn potentiometer to adjust the maximum current. I also "seed" a new batch I am making with about an ounce of silver solution as a "starter," to establish a much faster conduction point. I also enter current readings taken at five minute intervals into an excel formula I found on the internet, to keep tabs on the accumulated silver PPM. Thus, I can stop the flow of current at close to the point of my predetermined need of PPM. By the way, I do use distilled water, and stirring (with an old salvaged motor from a cd player). An old hypodermic syringe (minus the needle!) fits snugly on the motor shaft, and the little finger stops on each side make a nice little vane for gentle stirring. I even use the plunger extended, sometimes, which will create a gentle vortex for stirring. I might mention that I have also reduced the voltage to the motor to 5 volts (through an MC7805 regulator), thus producing a more gentle stirring, and less oxygen intake. If you are interested in the excel formula, I will get the net address, and post it. The site is also the most informational I have encountered, from my own experience. It has also been my experience that we have too many "experts," in this technology, or speculators from the other extreme. I also forgot to mention that I produce a pint of CS solution at a time, from distilled water heated for 30 seconds in a microwave oven (someone will probably come in here, now, and say that the water is affected by the microwaves!). Been in electronics for about 65 years, now. I have viewed every view possible for creating micro-silver particles, including blasting with high voltage, etc., and have no no other preference other than what I am now using. My philosophy-if it ain't broke, don't fix it! For quite a while, I used a dosage of one dropper full of 10 PPM solution under the tongue for three minutes, then swallowed it. I have also used it as eye drops. Could go on, and on, but you get the idea.

Scott2303
12-20-2010, 05:18 PM
http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.silvermedicine.org/Silver%2520v01%255B1%255D.09.06.xls&sa=U&ei=eo8PTaLnLoLGsAP56eDlAQ&ved=0CA4QFjAB&usg=AFQjCNHNXUjcLBl9sFWGwNO2g_cT6vtDmg

The above will take you directly to the formula, which you can download.

sucahyo
12-21-2010, 04:14 AM
Thanks for that many tips and the file Scott2303 :thumbsup: . No after effect whatsoever including sleep?

Scott2303
12-21-2010, 03:53 PM
Thanks for that many tips and the file Scott2303 :thumbsup: . No after effect whatsoever including sleep?
No after effects.
By the way, the reason that I am not revealing my herpes simplex I formula is because I have not entirely ruled out manufacturing, and selling. Please note: This formula cannot be ingested! It is only for topical purposes. It is that potent. If I did decide to release the list of ingredients, you would both be amazed, and shocked, for the next most potent ingredient is used in several household ingredients we use every day! It has been there all the time....For your viewing, I have attached a screen capture of my last "batch" of silver solution....

Scott2303
12-21-2010, 04:12 PM

I forgot to mention that our cat, Toby, has experienced either an ear bacteria, or infection from a small collar. We used both colloidal silver, and "healing" powders (largely cornstarch) on a large wound he had sufferred from continuous scratching. We could almost see the healing day by day. It is entirely healed, now. I have found that CS has a tendency to dry the skin, and hasten the scabbing, and healing. To me, lubricated antibiotics prolong the period for healing. By the way, please do not be offended by my mention of both "experts," and would be "experts." I, also, appreciate any information offerred, and it pleases me to be able to share with others. I have always felt that collective sharing brings more positive results quicker. In all of my electronic designs for CS production, I have utilized an electronic simulator for final results. I use a ten-turn potentiometer, with an associated turns counter to adjust the current limit. For complete control of the final PPM, it is necessary to view the current reading, manually, and utilize the excel formula I have provided.:thumbsup:

sucahyo
12-22-2010, 05:26 AM
I forgot to mention that our cat, Toby, has experienced either an ear bacteria, or infection from a small collar. We used both colloidal silver, and "healing" powders (largely cornstarch) on a large wound he had sufferred from continuous scratching. We could almost see the healing day by day. It is entirely healed, now. I have found that CS has a tendency to dry the skin, and hasten the scabbing, and healing. To me, lubricated antibiotics prolong the period for healing. Thanks :).

I got same result with my "stingo after diode" on athlete's foot. Red wet skin become completely dry and white after tolerable zapping. Now I use cap isolated before diode though.

I ask for after effect just in case you need some resting period. Potent medication usually need rest period. I use my circuit to help rest after I use it as zapper.

Many thanks for sharing information :). You still share even if it may prove to be valuable business advantage for you :thumbsup: .

Scott2303
12-22-2010, 05:12 PM

I got same result with my "stingo after diode" on athlete's foot. Red wet skin become completely dry and white after tolerable zapping. Now I use cap isolated before diode though.

I ask for after effect just in case you need some resting period. Potent medication usually need rest period. I use my circuit to help rest after I use it as zapper.

Many thanks for sharing information :). You still share even if it may prove to be valuable business advantage for you :thumbsup: .

Just noticed someone's criticism of using mocrowaved water. I have not found anyone who knows a definitive answer to this controversy. Personally, I do NOT want some of the things that are in the water "purified" via treatment plants, but neither do I want to ingest water from plastic bottles placed on the shelves for weeks, or months. For a long time, charcoal has been used to "purify" the water (filtration), and, now, they have discovered that it harbors bacteria. A virus is a living organism, but I don't want it in my body. Like inviting a boa constrictor in your bed to keep you warm! Guess that the person critical of using microwave energy didn't notice that I use distilled water, either. Theories are okay, but results are what really count. If this person knew about the next important ingredient in my "cold sore" medication, next to the CS, he would really "flip!" Then I would point him to the medical scientist who discovered it in the first place! I respect their right to express their opinion, however. A true scientist always keeps an open mind to new ideas, no matter how extreme, or mundane they may first appear. To me, the water is simply a medium supporting the transfer of nanoparticles of silver. Someone in the group mentioned using a stainless steel rod for one electrode, since only one electrode needs to be silver. I had considered this for some time, but had not tried it, yet. No doubt, there will be a slight buildup of some of the silver particles on it, as well, but this is the type of positive thinking that is needed to really be a uniform aid to all contributors. I still say if anyone disagrees with me, then say so. This should be a form where all benefit collectively.

sucahyo
12-23-2010, 04:39 AM
I believe water can show different live too. I do some ice freezing experiment and different treatment produce different kind of ice. So water can change state too.

Maybe some may think that microwave is a killing energy, but I think in order to kill a bactery or disease or pathogen, you need killing energy. As long as it is not used excessively, it would provide good benefit. I call it male energy.

I forgot about this. But I think influencing water with female energy like morning/afternoon sun light or other artificial method may reduce silver effectivity because it reduce its killing energy, I previously suggest the opposite. I think it is better to apply the female influence to our drinking water instead of applying it to CS or CG.

Alex Boby
12-25-2010, 02:32 PM
Yes.

Distilled water only.

Wonderful for bacterial infections but it do much more...

It can help in minutes.

petar113507
12-29-2010, 01:20 AM
Sucahyo, do you have any more info on 'Joes silver transmuter'?

at the Renissance 2010 conference, I met a few gentlemen who were talking about silver transmutation, using a silver 'zapper'.

I'm specifically looking to make the zapper\transmuter -- any related info from anyone to build it is much appreciated.

Were the results from pressure 'Cooking' the silver solution good?

Thanks for any info, :hug:
==Romo

sucahyo
12-29-2010, 06:29 AM
Sorry, I don't know much about it.

It seems the word transmutation is used for "forcing" the water to copy the silver property. This kind of method usually done by radionics.

His posts:
with my silver transmuter/zapper it goes a long way to correcting this problem... first the person must zap to realign their frequency and polarity before they can build a cell.
It has 4 silver rods and the correct voltage and amperage and frequency for humans,,, No on elses does.
yes just to place silver in the water imparts the frequency of silver in the water which is better than making tiny pieces of silver to drink... the type of water is important even with this rocking silver unit.... I would suggest spring water from the top or side of a mountain that naturally comes out of the ground and tastes sweet
so Joe's colloidal silver transmuter... actually transmutes the water into silver... or more importantly puts the frequency of silver into water.... so there are no side effects like blueing of the skin.
Joe's colloidal silver maker has 4 silver rods all wired in a special way....
all the other zappers dont understand which hand the negative terminal is held in and so they have a 50% chance of actually damaging the body....

I sell then for US$300
In my opinion, negative should be at the right hand.

vidbid
02-17-2011, 07:09 PM
This device can make a quart in less than a minute.

http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/5718/colloidalsilvermaker.jpg

:thumbsup:

sucahyo
02-19-2011, 02:09 AM
This device can make a quart in less than a minute.You consider faster is better?