Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does the term "unidirectional DC impulse" mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does the term "unidirectional DC impulse" mean?

In several texts and forums I often come across the term "unidirectional DC impulse" as being the key to tapping energy from the aether. What does this term exactly mean? Is it merely a high voltage DC pulse with a very short rise and fall time? Why are the impulses referred to as being "unidirectional" when they are DC, doesn't DC travel in one direction? How did Tesla generate such impulses?

Did Tesla used the term "unidirectional DC impulse"?
    Or it's like when some individuals invented the concept "Tesla Switch" having nothing to do with Tesla's work...
    Tesla used terms as "charge", "discharge" or "disruptive discharge". And for charging it's condensers he used even AC.
    That doesn't mean he did not used terms like "minute duration impulses"!

Cheers.
    Last edited by barbosi; 11-12-2009, 01:34 AM.

Comment

I think it is a phrase meant for spark gap. the spark must be unidirectional, where it should never allowed to bounce back.

DC is a term for signal having positive value. DC signal consist of wave going up and down above zero voltage. I think unidirectional DC impulse is term for short wave going up without ever going down.

Comment

unidirectional - definition of unidirectional by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Adj. 1. unidirectional - operating or moving or allowing movement in one direction only; "a unidirectional flow"; "a unidirectional antenna"; "a unidirectional approach to a problem"

bidirectional - reactive or functioning or allowing movement in two usually opposite directions

h2opower.

Comment

unidirectional

Originally posted by phi1.62 View Post
          In several texts and forums I often come across the term "unidirectional DC impulse" as being the key to tapping energy from the aether. What does this term exactly mean? Is it merely a high voltage DC pulse with a very short rise and fall time? Why are the impulses referred to as being "unidirectional" when they are DC, doesn't DC travel in one direction? How did Tesla generate such impulses?
          phi,

There isn't any energy loss leaving 90 degrees from the direction the impulse is moving - that is a longitudinal impulse like you describe.

Normal transverse waves do dissipate its energy in directions other than the direction it is traveling resulting in less when it gets to the destination.
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

@phi1.62
            Most everyone here is partly correct, a unidirectional(one direction) DC (a non-alternating or non-reversing current) impulse (a force which is discontinuous or disrupted). This term is for the most part completely misunderstood in modern electrodynamics, it was invented by Tesla and it must be understood in the context in which it was given by Tesla. Nicola Tesla refered to this quality of impulse current as a means to produce a wattless current, a current having no measurable amperage but considerable energy. This also relates to Tesla's method of conversion, the conversion was from standard electron current to a wattless current. Tesla's wattless current does not require a closed circuit in which two conductors are required, his currents use the space surrounding the conductors as the means to transfer energy and in fact modern electrodynamics states the "standard electron current" measured as electron drift has little to do with energy transfer, the energy was always external to the conductor(s) in the associated fields. In Tesla's day he used a quenched spark gap to produce unidirectional impulses, the quenching was most often accomplished by a strong magnetic field across the spark gap. When the spark jumps the gap it becomes a "conductor" and conductors under the influence of an external magnetic field experience a force like all electric motor conductors do thus once the spark gap conducts it is forced to rotate away from the gap and break the connection. This ensured a complete make and break of the circuit with no reversal of current.
            Regards
            AC
            Last edited by Allcanadian; 11-12-2009, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Any spark device is the weakness of device

"This device incorporated many spark gaps in series. It had a peculiar feature; namely, through the great number of gaps, I was able, as I have pointed out in my writings, to produce oscillations without even a spark being visible between the knobs. This device is now known in the art as the "quenched spark gap." Professor Wein has formulated a beautiful theory about it, which I understand has netted him the Nobel prize. Wein's theories are admirable. The only trouble is that he has overlooked one very important fact. It is this: If the apparatus is properly designed and operated, there is no use for the quenched gap, for the oscillations are continuous anyway. The radio men who came after me had the problem before them of making a bell sound, and they immersed it in mercury. Now, you know mercury is heavy. When they struck their bell, the mercury did not permit it to vibrate long because it took away all the energy. I put my bell in a vacuum and make it vibrate for hours. I have designed circuits in connection with an enterprise in 1898 for transmission of energy which, once started, would vibrate three years, and even after that the oscillations could still be detected. Professor Wein's theory is very beautiful, but it really has no practical meaning. It will become useless as soon as the inefficient apparatus of the day, with antennae that radiate energy rapidly, [are] replaced by a scientifically designed oscillator which does not give out energy except when it gets up to a tremendous electromagnetic momentum."

NIKOLA TESLA ON HIS WORK WITH ALTERNATING CURRENTS
              and Their Application to Wireless Telegraphy, Telephony and Transmission of Power : An Extended Interview

Comment

This is a Happiness Post

I'm so pleased with myself. After many years of not understanding most of the posts on this forum (although playing the part of the fool in projecting a false self-image that I do), I'm finally beginning to understand why overunity (and its consequential term of "free energy") is so often maligned and misunderstood. It's because it is a generic term not describing too much other than the result of uni-directional DC impulses (longitudinal waves) which most of electrical engineering and physics is ignorant.

When I had set myself the task of developing this circuit, I made myself look up and watch Eric Dollard talk about impulse currents. I guess I was ready or else I wouldn't have been so motivated.

Granted, I don't comprehend any of the particulars other than what my experience has brought me over the past year simulating circuits with behaviors similar to what Eric has described. But that's what makes me so happy and contented that all of that work developing those simulations is beginning to pay off.

I'm also grateful that Iain Sharp offered to convert Paul Falstad's electronic simulator from its original software code written in Java and translate it into JavaScript using the Eclipse platform for Java developers and the Google Web Toolkit addon app. I suspect the very people who complain about how 'buggy' this translated version is results from a general misconception and ignorance of Tesla's impulse currents.

Of the four electronic simulators which I've tried out: Micro Cap, LTSpice and both the Java and JavaScript versions of Paul Falstad's, the latter is the only one which readily allows for the development of impulse currents. Even oscillating impulses is possible! And with a little pushing of extreme values on components, LTSpice has managed to reap a rewarding simulation of limited duration.

Postscript and correction...
                This Java version (intended to run in CircuitMod) is a conversion from the JavaScript version. The former runs (loads the various circuit parts) much more evenly spread out across the entire circuit instead of bunching up activity on either the top row of components versus the bottom. And the Java version is a little simpler with a few less parts. I thought Java would be more exacting and make it harder - in all cases - to simulate overunity, but I was wrong. I guess the credit must go to simplicity of design makes the simulator's task much easier?
                Last edited by Vinyasi; 02-11-2018, 03:31 AM.

Comment

The last few years, I have come to associate the Avramenko Plug with unidirectional impulses. My understanding is that when applied properly, it (AV Plug) will block the negative half of an AC signal, thereby producing a series of unidirectional (positive) impulses.
                  Bob

PS Enjoying your recent posts, Vinyasi!

Comment

You are close but still away from what unidirectional impulse is. It is all a secret codes and I must confess it is close related to 'splitting the positive' and 'recreating the lighting' therms. Somebody someday used it to give us hints of technology we are not ready to use :-(
                    Last edited by boguslaw; 02-10-2018, 09:31 AM. Reason: sad times

Comment

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                      You are close but still away from what unidirectional impulse is. It is all a secret codes and I must confess it is close related to 'splitting the positive' and 'recreating the lighting' therms. Somebody someday used it to give us hints of technology we are not ready to use :-(
                      Thank you, Boguslaw.
                      Always a pleasure to read your posts.
                      Bob

Comment

I feel the unidirectional dc impulse is understood.
                        WARNING the content includes theory for mature audience.
                        Those who want structured concept can review a fluid model.
                        Tesla's Valvular Conduit - Fluid Power Journal

A more universal concept of unidirectional flow may also apply to the conversation that are not normally considered.
                        Today I explain unidirectional in a way better understood by a person that can do cross field translation.
                        That is taking one field of discipline into another field. It is not meant to change the course of anyones project.

A unidirectional flow is the result of a filtering structure that allows a energy wave to take on a temporary alignment at the output port.
                        There are various mechanisms that can impede the flow of energy in one direction promoting a pathway without reflected occurrence
                        and shaping into a more efficient form. This mechanism develops impedance that blocks the flow of energy in one direction.
                        The boundary geometry is designed to develop a less impeded route.
                        Beside the enhanced transfer of energy the flow is a pathway of least resistance resulting in the flow of energy in one direction.
                        Last edited by mikrovolt; 02-10-2018, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Imagine an impulse as a snow ball.Unidirectional impulse is a snowball at the top of the hill. I think it's still useless talk because this technic would be still forbidden for some years probably. Fortunately we have a better ways to accomplish what we need - to tap energy stored in magnetic field at slower rate but useful to power appliances...

Comment

Simple math explains both overunity and uni-directional DC flows

Since I can exhibit extreme overunity and spikes and surges escalating towards infinity within both Java and JavaScript electronic simulators by loading this file into them...
                            Kaboom
                            ...by making only six modifications to this file...
                            Pierce-Arrow
                            ...reducing from 20 Ohms to 1 yokto Ohm (10**-24) the resistances of four analog switches when ON and the addition of one small resistor immediately underneath the antenna...
                            ... and closing the manual switch...

... and whose binary text file can be loaded into these Java simulators...
                            Circuit Simulator Applet
                            and
                            https://sourceforge.net/projects/circuitmod/

...and since a simulator is nothing other than a composition of mathematical processing based on our observations of electrical phenomenon, and since Eric Dollard has simplified Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter down to the use of a bunch of capacitors and coils (his analog computer of a transmission line), then it may not be farfetched to derive a simple explanation for the mechanism of overunity.

Eric has said...
                            http://is.gd/teslaimpulse

...that the absorption of energy by a capacitor is not related to the emission which results. They are two different phenomena. I suspect that the absorption is a catalyst for what immediately comes out from the ether / counter-space. And since counter-space is nothing other than the field of complex numbers, the following may be deduced...

pierce-arrow.cmf will run in CircuitMod.
                            ---------------------------------------------------

Considered separately...
                            pierce-arrow.txt will run at these locations...

http://vinyasi.info/ne
                            http://falstad.com/circuit/
                            http://lushprojects.com/circuitjs/circuitjs.html

And it will run at the following link if you have Java installed in your browser and import the file's contents...
                            http://www.falstad.com/circuit-java/

And is-this-realistic.txt is an idea that works in a similar manner to the above files.

As a side note, adding a small resistor near the antenna, in pierce-arrow-kaboom.txt, inverts resistance (negative resistance) and blows up when the switch is closed!

All of this shows me that our theory of electronics is correct. Yet, we don't take full advantage of it or else why on Earth would our so-called physics deny this?

It might be better to rename our study of physics to its new name, called: the study of public policy?

My analysis is this...
                            Maybe the reason why Eric Dollard says that a bunch of capacitors and coils of wire are analogous to Tesla's use of his Magnifying Transmitter as a wireless transmitter is because capacitors are the electrical equivalent to the mathematical square root while coils are the electrical equivalence of the mathematical exponentiation? Thus, if energy in a circuit, or subcircuit, has no where to go but around and around and around in a bound circle (without ground), then why shouldn't we get infinite power gain over a period of time? In other words, escalation towards infinity either very fast or very slow? This escalation at any speed would be due to an initial energy value being inserted into the circuit equivalent to making an unknown variable equal to some finite value - let's presume some number other than one having a sign value of positive: 1.6. Then we take its square root which will result in two answers: positive and negative 1.2649. Now, we have two entities not just two possible answers taken one at a time, but both taken at the same time since both are true and we're dealing here with the simulation of a real world situation: massaging energy inside of a circuit.

So far, we've initiated a circuit by injecting some energy possibly a little voltage from the positive pole of a battery giving the circuit +1.6 volts. Then, we passed this energy through a capacitor which resulted in its dual square roots each of which were squared by passing these numeric values through an iron cored winding. But we make both the capacitor and the iron cored winding of a low value of capacitance and inductance to insure that they immediately reach saturation and kick out the excess which they can't absorb. This results in the reprocessing of some of whatever they receive through an endless cycle of repetition.

Using this system of energy management will always result in a multiplication of power beginning with the low level capacitor (let's say, having a value of 1 pico Farad) square rooting its inception of energy followed by the multiplication of each of those roots when this energy passes through the iron cored inductor.

The reason why each mathematical process treats inputs as unique is due to another phenomenon which has been taking place simultaneous with the above but which I have failed to mention: the creation of more variety of waveforms. These waveforms might be of a unique frequency, or geometry, or phase relation, or any other quality imaginable, or any combination. This gives a unique identity to each wave making it possible to clone waves and at the same time increase the overall power of the circuit by this simple Thevenin equivalence of Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter described by Eric Dollard as his "analog computer" of a transmission network in which the capacitors are all in series and the inductors are all in parallel in this transmission network.
                            Last edited by Vinyasi; 02-11-2018, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                              Thanks Boguslaw. Yes, the AV plug is only part of the equation. I believe the unidirectional impulses and longitudinal impulses are one and the same. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

If this is the case, I guess it's a question of how to produce them. One of the Utkin papers that has been circulating around these forums has some helpful illustrations of what they are and how they are produced.
                              Bob

Comment

Working...
                              X