Eric Dollard's capacitor step up converter getting screwy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric Dollard's capacitor step up converter getting screwy

When I went in for an operation on my back 3 months ago, my dad (who's mum was aboriginal and 'knew' things) said, why not ask the spirit world for guidance with the free energy stuff you're working on.. Maybe you'll come back with an idea.

I did, and came to with an idea to charge caps in parallel and discharge in series, using relays. I posted it on the tesla switch thread. I haven't yet pursued it...

Watch this, 40sec in, to 1:30.

YouTube - Part 6 of 6: Eric Dollard & Chris Carson Tesla Longitudinal Wave Energy SBARC Ham Radio

In my recent 'conditioning capacitors with radiant spikes' experiments, I've noticed anomalous and momentary voltage gains on the cap when discharging thru a self oscillating relay.

This is different than the erroneous RF induced readings on the meter from sparking in the relay; I've seen that too.

But the former accompanies an increase in switching speed of the relay congruent with higher voltage on the cap, whereas the latter is not accompanied by a change in relay switching.

Any ideas anyone? I'll try find my post in the tesla switch thread.

Ps watch the whole series of six videos.
    Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Found it

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...html#post67108

Post 412
    Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

Interesting idea. Maybe I should try it with my recent joule thief.

BTW, what kind of self oscillating relay that you have in mind? the one without capacitor nor resistor?

Do you have analog meter?, would it show higher voltage too when using analog meter?
      Last edited by sucahyo; 11-05-2009, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Not self oscillating

Originally posted by sucahyo View Post
        Interesting idea. Maybe I should try it with my recent joule thief.

BTW, what kind of self oscillating relay that you have in mind? the one without capacitor nor resistor?
        At the moment I'm thinking a double pole double switch relay for each of three capacitors.

A rotating switch will alternately trigger each relay to go from normally closed contact to normally open contact.

This would be wired so the cap now connected to the switched relay will be connected to the other two caps that are in series. The series caps will flow into the other cap.

If the caps are conditioned, there may be energy gain on the caps.

Comment

Electret Effects

Ben, et al...

Most people erroneously believe that a capacitor stores electrons on its plates, but actually, electrical charge is stored as a STRESS across the dielectric material. Discharging the capacitor relieves this stress, but like any physical system, the stress has some form of elastic characteristic, and tends to "bounce back" partially. So, a "well formed capacitor" tends to stay charged for very long periods (low leakage) AND its charge tends to partially rebound immediately after a quick discharge.

A little gift from Nature. Enjoy it!

Peter
          Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
          Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
          Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by Inquorate View Post
            At the moment I'm thinking a double pole double switch relay for each of three capacitors.
            Wouldn't you have different closing speed problem? Wouldn't building a mechanical contact with state sequence better if you already have mechanical switch? You add contact sequence just like music box:

Originally posted by Peter Lindemann View Post
            Ben, et al...

Most people erroneously believe that a capacitor stores electrons on its plates, but actually, electrical charge is stored as a STRESS across the dielectric material. Discharging the capacitor relieves this stress, but like any physical system, the stress has some form of elastic characteristic, and tends to "bounce back" partially. So, a "well formed capacitor" tends to stay charged for very long periods (low leakage) AND its charge tends to partially rebound immediately after a quick discharge.

A little gift from Nature. Enjoy it!

Peter
            Many thanks for the info .
            Last edited by sucahyo; 11-06-2009, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Switch

@Sucahyo - you're right, I think I'll have to make my own switch. Perhaps like you said, on a metal drum of some sort, rings of metal occasionally insulated for timing, and bearing contacts.

Wah.

Comment

Working...
              X