PDA

View Full Version : Bedini little wood motor

sigi
10-31-2009, 05:20 AM
HI

I just purchase the DVD 2 from Tom Bearden site, and I was very impressed about a little wood motor that Bedini have to demostrate how the monopole motor works
See:
http://mantsoft.googlepages.com/Motorcillo.avi
Somebody knows how to replicate it?
Arrangement of the magnets?
Do it needs external circuity or energy?

Vortex
10-31-2009, 06:43 AM
These motors have not external electrical input power.
See the video to know what this topic is about.
I also wish to know how to build these.

randy

cody
10-31-2009, 04:57 PM
Looks pretty similar to the third one down on this page, bucking field energizer.
IDEAS AND MOTORS (http://www.icehouse.net/john1/idea.html)

Peter Lindemann
10-31-2009, 05:14 PM
Hi Guys,

I worked for Bedini during 2004 and 2005. These early wood models have standard mono-pole circuits and 9 volt batteries built into the wooden base. There was never any attempt to indicate that these devices run without a battery. Building them out of wood was one of John's early attempts to show people how simple these motors were to build, and that "anybody" could do it. It still took years before the current situation of thousands of people replicating them all over the world happened.

The interesting thing about those models is that they still have their original 9 volt batteries in them, from over 20 years ago........ and they still work!

Peter

theremart
11-01-2009, 12:32 AM
Hi Guys,

I worked for Bedini during 2004 and 2005. These early wood models have standard mono-pole circuits and 9 volt batteries built into the wooden base. There was never any attempt to indicate that these devices run without a battery. Building them out of wood was one of John's early attempts to show people how simple these motors were to build, and that "anybody" could do it. It still took years before the current situation of thousands of people replicating them all over the world happened.

The interesting thing about those models is that they still have their original 9 volt batteries in them, from over 20 years ago........ and they still work!

Peter

Thanks Peter for that detail. I always thought that it had no battery from watching the video.