Mobius coil do not produce radiant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobius coil do not produce radiant

My mobius coil do not produce radiant even when it draw the same input current as my transformer.

YouTube - mobius coil do not produce radiant

I connect the output of radiant circuit to 24V lightbulb. Input current is in 850mA range at 10.5V. The mobius coil do not produce radiant current at all, do not light up the bulb. Analog meter would not show any voltage on mobius coil radiant output.

I think any other non induction coil, the one with self magnetic field cancelation would not produce radiant current too. This include Tesla flat spiral coil and rodin coil.

I think to get the maximum induction, any self canceling wound should be avoided. This include cross winding, 90 degree winding, and mobius winding.

@sucahyo; could you post a side and top view photo of your coil?
    Something must be wrong because I made a few and all were radiating;
    though the radiation are not everywhere equal, that is the strength of that coil.
    Therefore we need to find NEW ways, NEW experiments and NEW lines of thoughts.

Comment

Mobius here means a coil with self cancelation field. I wound a non twisted bifilar but with the tail connected together. I wound them as ordered as possible. The core is ferrite, the wire is about 5 meter of small dc motor wire. Impedance is 4.8 ohm.

my coil, near an "AA" sized battery.

I use the principle of:
      Mobius Coils

Also similar to the link that post by you, the one called "bifilar coil reverse parallel (ends tied)", motional e-field experiment:
      THE STUBBLEFIELD PAPERS

At first I though my coil is shorted, but seeing the current draw is normal it should be ok.

Comment

Here is video showing the radiant oscillator output voltage. Mobius do not move the voltage needle at all. Or at least it is not detected with my meter. Who knows maybe an orgone meter can detect it. Maybe I should try to use mobius to charge battery someday.

YouTube - Zero radiant output voltage of mobius coil

Comment

i have been studying lately the bucking field generators and descriptions of Moray king how, it is supposed to create scallar current and utilize it.

Capacitive Discharge Motor and other free energy files - J Snell

The interesting part is that almost quite simple in making, yet not even one replication in the whole web is available. An the Moray king who has been involved for over 30 years in the ZPE direction, urges experimenters to investigate and report findings.

The same old story. Anyway, its for the fun's shake

Baroutologos

Comment

Originally posted by baroutologos View Post
            i have been studying lately the bucking field generators and descriptions of Moray king how, it is supposed to create scallar current and utilize it.

Capacitive Discharge Motor and other free energy files - J Snell

The interesting part is that almost quite simple in making, yet not even one replication in the whole web is available. An the Moray king who has been involved for over 30 years in the ZPE direction, urges experimenters to investigate and report findings.

The same old story. Anyway, its for the fun's shake

Baroutologos
            Thanks . The pulsing requirement is rather hard to do without proper equipment though. Maybe work better with self made magnet.
            Last edited by sucahyo; 10-26-2009, 04:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X