Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Zilano,

Question:
    What capacitor(s) (voltage, kva) did you use after reverse coils and diodes for energy storage and how did you solve the output stage from the capacitors to get useful wattage?

You said 10kW or 10kva at what voltage and frequency?

I have no idea how to "safely" convert the DC energy (amps) stored in the capacitors.

For example 230v, 50hz, 1kva, use inverter?
    (10kva is a large transformer and should handle high currents !)

Best Regards!

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
      i feel that many members on here r not happy with me or my postings on here. so i decided not to be here anymore. or post anything on here further.

goodbye folks

regards

zzzz
      What trapped us is the fact that you said you had a working device that is powering your house.

People are suspicious of new people that come here saying they have a working device and unwilling to show any pictures, measurements or movie.

There is no reason i can think of for you not to show us a picture or movie of your device powering your house except that it doesn't exist as you say it does.

The information you posted is great but can be found easily with Google.

I do thank you for stimulating all the excitement over the past few months that you did. It's fun to get all excited and passionate about something for a while even if it doesn't workout.

Enjoy your life!!
      Don

Comment

i feel that many members on here r not happy with me or my postings on here. so i decided not to be here anymore. or post anything on here further.

goodbye folks

regards

zzzz
        I usually just ignore the people that still think the world is flat or are trying to convince or enforce that belief.

Comment

• Haven't heard much discussion about Dynatron's success (with pictures and video) of a Don Smith-like device. It certainly appears to add credibility to Zilano's statements, but I must confess there is a point at which the posting/deleting/posting/deleting/posting cycle starts to make one wonder, especially in the absence of any proof of extraordinary claims. I stand by my earlier statements that there is no burden on her to prove it, only on others to decide if they believe her statements...however...there does come a point at which the whole thing starts to smell and any credibility she may have had is lost.

If she truly has what she claims, I genuinely wish she would post some evidence to support that, and if so, by all means hang around and continue to help. If not, it would probably be best that she make good on the 3rd or 4th threat to leave.

Comment

well u seen kapanadze and still u dont believe him. many people dont.
            not ur fault its just the basic instinct all humans have.

False. I completely believe Kapanadze. He has also patented devices and entered into secrecy arrangements with investors.

I would like to believe you too, but unlike Kapanadze, you have not presented so much as a snapshot in support of your claims. Eventually that casts some doubt on the legitimacy of your claims. When you delete your account, and threaten to leave, then it further reinforces the appearance of this being a big game. If that isn't the case, I apologize...but...you would do a great deal to help your credibility if you were to post a picture or two.

Comment

• I have been inspired by Zillano's advice. There is a communication problem at times, but that is just the result of translating and the different approaches to creating the startup power. There is no question in my mind that Zillano is the real thing. I thank her tremendously for all the guidance she has provided.

Comment

am not here to earn and govern credibility and not even here to show off knowledge and ability. well i dont like no attitude. am not here to play games either. well moray wasnt blieved. tesla wasnt belived. wright brothers werent belived how one can believe me? try it and believe it!

Telsa demonstrated devices. Moray demonstrated devices. Kapanadze demonstrated devices. The Wright brothers demonstrated devices. You? You have talked about devices.

I don't have an attitude. I'm not angry. I'm not demanding anything. I'm simply pointing out that on several occasions you have expressed frustration that folks don't believe you and have threatened to leave and stop posting...and yet there is zero evidence that you have done anything at all.

I am a person of faith at many levels. Faith comes very easy to me. You are asking us to have faith in a nameless, faceless, person on the other end of a keyboard...and then crying foul when we ask for anything in support of your claims. Pretty weak basis for faith.

You speak with considerable authority. I had a friend who was very well read. Read many, many books and could apply the concepts he read. But there was a certain weirdness about it. I told him I wasn't sure whether he was the dumbest smart guy I knew, or the smartest dumb guy. I never really knew. I get that same vibe from you. It feels more like you are the mouthpiece of someone who has actually done this, but you are not the actual person who did. Just a theory.

Comment

well u seen kapanadze and still u dont believe him.
                  I totally believe in Kapanadze. He demonstrated several devices and showed actual amp measurements and looped the output back to the input to make a self-running device!

Not the same here.
                  Don

Comment

• can we summarize the invention

Hi, i would like to summarize what has been done until today, tell if there is corrections.

1st stage NST to high voltage, at least 4 kV, after high voltage diode to go half wave. next high voltage caps to match resonant frequency of primary ( with lenght of wire, cap, inductance )

2nd stage secondary coil to bring down the voltage to suitable ( like 120 or 240 V ) with wire size adjust to it. All that in resonance with primary.

after, capacitors to keep the charge with juice. We can put isolation transfo.

Feel free to put your corrections, i'm not a coiler, i just want to understand.

Could we apply kapanadze patent and put circuitry around it, like 1st, 2nd stage and so on, maybe it will be more clear.

Comment

• cannot acces the page 22

I experienced very strange problem when I trying to access page nr 22.
                      When I click on 22 ,showing up ,every time,page 21.

Did somebody experienced the same thing?

Comment

am not here to earn and govern credibility and not even here to show off knowledge and ability. well i dont like no attitude. am not here to play games either. well moray wasnt blieved. tesla wasnt belived. wright brothers werent belived how one can believe me? try it and believe it!

So deleting all your posts or posting something then deleting it half an hour later, saying you leave over and over again is no game then?
                        What else can be called?
                        Also huffy response in which you say "someone else should take lead of the thread" does not show opposite of govern credibility.
                        You have also lied in this thread which is not very good for credibility either.

Comment

• Zilano don't delete your postings. new people come on here and read and now they only have half the story to try and make it work because all your info is gone. Where do think all of Don Smith work would be if it was deleted? There might be some new person read this thread and get it working, but not now cause all your posts are gone and they don't have time to google for the info. You also said at start you would show us your working unite but wanted the people on here to learn how to build one first. So stay here and help.

Comment

• about welding rods...

Zilano stated we can using welding rods cooper coated...from my understanding and knowledge the welding rods have no ferrite frequency properties ;they have no the ferrite composition; they can be used at maximum 100,maybe 200 Hertz ;so if we will make primary to oscillate at some 30 Khz with welding rods inside ,all these rods will heat up adding losses to the system...

If my supposition are true can somebody help me to understand why Zilano stated we can using welding rods?

Comment

well my dearest !

info is for understanding. when read must be trashed.

well u have whole internet in front of u why people r after my posts? coz it gives the clues u cant find anywhere unless u experiment.

If all info you yourself have read would have been trashed half an hour after someone has written, you could never have read it and would know nothing. How would you like that?
                              And i still call it playing games, nothing to do with serious information sharing.

Comment

• It looks like the demise of the Zilano; burned out for an unknown reason. For those who think there is still potential in the device it looks like you are left to your own pioneering.
                                Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else's ~BW~ It's kind of fun to do the impossible ~WD~ From now on, I'll connect the dots my own way ~BW~ If I shall be like him, who shall be like me? ~LR~ Had I not created my whole world, I would certainly have died in other people’s ~AN~

Comment

Working...
                                X