Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparatus for Utilization of Radiant Energy aka COP infinity circuit

Hi All,
    I have been following the work of Dr. Stiffler and Luc and wanted to retest the circuit for radiant energy collection by using the 1N4148 diodes and an AV plug. I attached the circuit below. For the metal plate I've used two energy drink aluminum cans cut in half . For coils I've used primary and secondary of the old 1:1 transformer. I'm getting some where about 65 Volts. Neon light bulb is emitting light day and night, also I've been charging capacitors and batteries. If I add mass to the plate the voltage increases.

Regards,
    Nenad
    Attached Files

Absolutely Brilliant

Don't suppose you can upload a video to the tube so I can make it a favorite??

Awesome.

How elevated is the plate? What size uH chokes?

Nat1971a is going to wet himself.
    Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

Hi,
      can you please upload the Picture from the Schematic again?
      Doesnt work for me anyhow to view it, when i dload it, i only can see a kinda more black picture.
      Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Inquorate View Post
        Don't suppose you can upload a video to the tube so I can make it a favorite??

Awesome.

How elevated is the plate? What size uH chokes?

Nat1971a is going to wet himself.
        The plate is just fixed on my window. I don't have a meter to measure the uH of my coils. I'm busy right now but I've plan to post a video....

Regards,
        Nenad

Comment

Originally posted by nenadilic84 View Post
          Hi All,
          I have been following the work of Dr. Stiffler and Luc and wanted to retest the circuit for radiant energy collection by using the 1N4148 diodes and an AV plug. I attached the circuit below. For the metal plate I've used two energy drink aluminum cans cut in half . For coils I've used primary and secondary of the old 1:1 transformer. I'm getting some where about 65 Volts. Neon light bulb is emitting light day and night, also I've been charging capacitors and batteries. If I add mass to the plate the voltage increases.

Regards,
          Nenad
          Have you turned off the main power to the house when testing?

/Hob
          Hob Nilre
          http://www.youtube.com/nilrehob

Comment

Originally posted by Joit View Post
            Hi,
            can you please upload the Picture from the Schematic again?
            Doesnt work for me anyhow to view it, when i dload it, i only can see a kinda more black picture.
            Here it is in gif format...
            Attached Files

Comment

@nenadilic84,

Do a simple test, just use half of your schematic, earth ground->coil->av plug or the other half. Hook a scope probe at the end of the av plug and now tell me what is the frequency of the half wave displayed on your scope ? Ive done exactly what you have done, but the frequency resolve what happen, 60hz.

Best Regards,
              EgmQC

Comment

Originally posted by EgmQC View Post
                @nenadilic84,

Do a simple test, just use half of your schematic, earth ground->coil->av plug or the other half. Hook a scope probe at the end of the av plug and now tell me what is the frequency of the half wave displayed on your scope ? Ive done exactly what you have done, but the frequency resolve what happen, 60hz.

Best Regards,
                EgmQC
                You are probably right . I have to do more testing....

Comment

@nenadilic84,

Best Regards,
                  EgmQC
                  HI EgmQC,
                  I did some test and it's not from the power grid as you ware saying.... Even if I, instead of the earth ground, connect the lead to minus of the battery I still get some voltage. It is smaller but noticeable. So I suggest that some one here replicate this by bearing some big metal piece in the ground and use it as an earth ground. I also forgot to mention that I'm living on the 8 floor and that is maybe the reason of getting the 65 volts. Tesla in his articles noted that potential difference (voltage not energy potential of the solid object) increases with height. So if some one is capable of replicating this please do so and we can see what is going on here...

Regards,
                  Nenad

Comment

Originally posted by nenadilic84 View Post
                    Here it is in gif format...
                    Thanks a lot. This one works well.
                    Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

@nenadilic84,

Best Regards,
                      EgmQC
                      this means your scope is not properly grounded

Comment

elevation

I'm living on the 8 floor and that is maybe the reason of getting the 65 volts.

This maybe the factor. Potential will be higher with vertical rise of the wire(distance from the ground). Good Earth grounding is also important.

http://keelynet.com/tesla/00685957.pdf

http://www.nuenergy.org/alt/tesla_energy.htm

Vtech
                        'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

Nenad,
                          Thanks for posting this I have done some experiments with that old tesla patent a while back but my results were very poor. I just threw together your design and already am getting better results than i did before, not to mention that im not even above ground yet(in the basement). I beleive the big difference is in those diodes, i had been searching for a good one, but this one seems to be working pretty well. Not sure how much difference the chokes are making yet, more to test. My results are no where as good as yours, still below a volt, but its charging caps and staying constant so it looks promising; i hope i do much better when i get out of the basement and get the plate elevated. Anyways, thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post
                            this means your scope is not properly grounded
                            @Armagdn03

I used a handled one.

Best Regards,
                            EgmQC

Comment

I just did the same test just to be sure, same result with all scope.

Lecroy 500Mhz 9354AM
                              Tektronix 100Mhz 2245a
                              Velleman 10Mhz HPS10

with only a AV Plug connected to a mass, same result with earth ground.

I hope more will do the same test, it take 1 minute to do.

Best Regards,
                              IceStorm

Comment

Working...
                              X