Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gastric Band

hi .. miss you all around here ..

does anyone recommend "gastric band" surgery (also known as "lap band") for weight loss ??

anyone tried it or had a close person try it with positive / negative feedback ??

thoughts / facts / experience sharing are all welcomed

Lots of Love & Gratitude
    www.paths4everyone.com

Hi Lama ~

It is very popular here in the States and is quite safe if done by a good doctor with experience. It is much safer and with far less complications than gastric bypass surgery.

I know of one person (that comes to mind anyway) who had it done and got amazing results rather quickly.

If you ore someone you know is considering this though, do lots of research before hand. I know you cannot eat solid food for several weeks and that once you do introduce solids back, most people have a tendency to throw up a lot. You can only eat a few teaspoons of food at a time - at least in the beginning.

I have looked into the surgery for myself and have done a lot of research on it. If I were to have any weight loss surgery, this would be the one I would have. The recovery time is also pretty quick.

At this point I just can't bring myself to have it though. I keep believing I can do it on my own naturally if I focus.

I hope this helps
    Namaste,
    Pamela
    Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Need corrections plz

Hey GRACE

Things are coming along smoothly for me and the kids are doing a lot better also. I just can't seems to. Overcome my panic attacks of course maybe I need more time to recover... just want u to know I do feel that I've change a lot thanks to you...

Hopefully real soon ill be cured from panic attacks 4 good!

Mucho amor y luz....Yari

Comment

Hi Yari ~ I think you posted this on the wrong thread. Did you mean to post on the Chinese Energetic Medicine thread?
        Namaste,
        Pamela
        Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Pammie sweetie thanx for answering ... yes this is what everyone is saying (professionals non-professionals ... that this is the easiest most guaranteed route you could take for fast weight loss ... with the least recovery time ..etc ...

&&&&&&&&&& a million hugs for that statement:

[QUOTE=Pamela Vicik-Smith;70624]

Hi Lama ~

I have looked into the surgery for myself and have done a lot of research on it. If I were to have any weight loss surgery, this would be the one I would have. The recovery time is also pretty quick.

At this point I just can't bring myself to have it though. I keep believing I can do it on my own naturally if I focus.

I feel exactly exactly the same ...

Lots of Love
          www.paths4everyone.com

Comment

Hi all
            Luv you all!!!!
            Weight loss is so tough for so many.
            Here's some things to try before going the lap band route.

Add trace minerals in a fulvic and humic acid solution. Here is my favorite brand.

Change the oils in your kitchen to pure olive, coconut, butter and yes, even lard. You will get the omegas you need and restore the "good" fats in your body. Eat more fatty fresh meats and fish(organic and grass fed if you can get them). Eat organic eggs. Many times the body is starving for nutritious fats.

Get rid of all of the soy, canola and bean, nut and seed oils. Make them very minimial items in your diet. They are estrogenic and will naturally supress the thyroid and cause weight gain.

Get a hair analysis (I do these) to find out exactly what vitamins and mineral are needed. The lab also indicates if you are a slow or fast metabolizer. This is critical in knowing your dietary needs. The lab's specialized formulas support the liver, kidneys, thyroid and adrenal so you can function at peak performance. Many times taking HCL in indicated so that you can better digest your food and obtain more nutrition from it.

Take Dr. Ohhira's Professional Formula Probiotics. (you can see from the reviews that people love this product) Buy two boxes to start with. Read the directions on the box to do the yeast cleanse with the first box, then use the second box for future daily doses. This is the best probiotic out there in my opinion. It is fermented for five years and is very active. Use this code for $5 off your first order with iherb. MED356

Try these simple non-surgical steps for weight loss first and see if they help.

Wishing you all great success.

Last edited by DeAnn; 10-12-2009, 02:23 PM.
            Love and Blessings,
            DeAnn

Dr. DeAnn Upton, A.M.P.
            My PATHS Affiliate Website

Comment

Working...
            X