Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brazil Declassifies New UFO Secret Documents

by A. J. Gevaerd

(Posted in UFO Digest: September 28, 2009)

This is to inform you that the Brazilian Government has just declassified a new set of significant previously secret UFO documents, now covering the 80s. We already had disclosures covering the 50s, 60s and 70s, all with very important documents and information. So far over 4,000 pages have been disclosed.

The recent disclosure is particularly powerful because it contains dozens of reports of UFOs on May 19, 1986, considered the "Official UFO Night in Brazil", when 21 spherical objects, estimated 100 meters in diameter " according to military sources " were detected by radars and spotted by civilian pilots, and literally jammed air traffic over the major Brazilian Airports, such as Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro. Then, several Mirage and F5 jets were scrambled to pursue them.

As a result of that "invasion", the Air Force minister brigadier Octavio Moreira Lima went public about it the other morning on the national TV network, declaring all facts openly. The pilots who took part in the pursue and their commanders also spoke freely about the pursuits, which occurred over several hours.

We've had several other disclosures since 2007, all as a direct result of the campaign UFOs: Freedom Of Information Now, promoted since 2004 by the Brazilian Committee of UFO Researchers. The latest disclosure comprises over 2,200 new pages of formerly secret UFO documents that were given to the Committee and also sent to the Brazilian National Archives.

In late July, hundreds of papers from the Brazilian Air Force's official System for the Investigation of Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon (SIOANI) have demonstrated how the nation's military authorities dealt with the UFO Phenomena in the 60s and 70s.

Considering that SIOANI wasn't a top secret agency and that even civilian researchers took part in its procedures, the structure and functionality of which proves that Brazil is the first country in the world to officially and publicly admit the reality of the UFO Phenomena, and the first to investigate it openly.

For instance, where have you ever seen color drawings of flying saucers reported by witnesses and investigated by military personnel, such as these ones"

Caso_SIOANI_007_Croqui_Colorido.jpg
    Caso_SIOANI_034_Croqui_Colorido.jpg
    Caso_SIOANI_035_Croqui_Colorido.jpg
    Caso_SIOANI_063_Croqui_Colorido.jpg
    Caso_SIOANI_064_Croqui_Colorido.jpg

These are only a few links to recently discovered colored drawings of UFOs seen in Brazil and investigated in the 60s and 70s by the Brazilian Air Force's official System for the Investigation of Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon (SIOANI). Much more is about to be disclosed.
    The Brazilian UFO Magazine website " PORTAL UFO__Revista Brasileira de Ufologia " already has thousands of pages for download, such as over 1,200 pages of documents, 200 photos of SIOANI's activities and Operation Saucer, carried out in the Amazonian region in 1977. Along with documents received by the Committee from other military sources.

Included in the recently revealed documents are the detailed research proceedings carried out in dozens of UFO-related incidents which had not been made public previously. Some of the colored sketches of UFO incidents investigated by SIOANI are here:

Index of /documentos/sioani/Novos_documentos

Other documents can be found here:
    Index of /documentos/sioani
    Index of /documentos/prato
    Index of /documentos/extra
    Index of /documentos/geral

Please note: Download, print, publicize and otherwise share these documents, but please do not fail to mention the source, Brazilian UFO Magazine, and emphasize that this material is public thanks to the efforts of the Brazilian Committee of UFO Researchers (CBU), as a direct result of the campaign UFOs: Freedom of Information Now.

A. J. Gevaerd,

Editor, Brazilian UFO Magazine

Coordinator, Brazilian Committee of UFO Researchers (CBU)
    National Director, Mutual UFO Network (MUFON)

PORTAL UFO__Revista Brasileira de Ufologia

Love, Light & Blessings
    Sharyn
    Theta Healing
    Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

declassified ufo docs

Very cool Sharyn!

So that makes France, UK and now Brazil.

I wonder when our own govt will do the same.

Any other countries other than these three
    that have done this?
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

According to David Wilcock, three people (independant of one another) have told him that before Christmas of this year, disclosure will be made by Obama.

These three people apparently each named the exact date that this is to occur. On this undisclosed date, a two-hour news special will be televised in which Obama not only makes disclosure, but will introduce to the world one or two beings from other civilizations. These individuals supposedly look very much like humans.

According to these sources, the television time has already been pre-booked.

On a possible related note, web bot is predicting something very major and significant will occur on Oct 25 that will have far-reaching ramifications. Web bot has been wrong many times before though.

David Wilcock is someone I rather trust. He is not one to say something that will put his reputation on the line unless he is damn sure of what he is speaking.
      Namaste,
      Pamela
      Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Aaron

Aaron,

There are other countries that have been speaking more openly about UFO sightings & acknowledging their existence in an official capacity & / or on the media but I'm not sure if they have released any actual documents. I'll have to check back through some of my info.

Japan comes to mind as an example of the government being more open over recent years - I remember a couple of years ago one of their cabinet ministers acknowledged on their national news that they were aware UFO's existed. China recently has also had major sightings & their main observatory has images - they have said they will examine them for 12 months to see what they mean before they come to a public announcement about them.

I'll post the links when I have time to go back & find them.

Love, Light & Blessings
        Sharyn
        Theta Healing
        Paths 2 Potential

Comment

David Wilcock

Pamela,

David has come out again today & reiterated those points that he spoke about last month. I have always found him to be very thorough & impressive in his work & his viewpoint resonates with me strongly.

I tend to go by how people feel to me - I have become used to quickly assessing people's vibration when I am working with them. So I immediately get a sense of whether they are operating energetically from a positive, high vibration or from fear, whether their energy feels dense or light to me etc. I get the same impression from articles, books etc so I don't have to waste my time actually reading them to find out that I don't resonate with their content.

David has always felt very clear & of a high vibration to me so I always look forward to hearing what he has to say. I'm not drawn to the doom & gloom - whilst I believe it is necessary for the world's economies to fall further & collapse so that we can have a new fair & equitable system take its place I have never been concerned for myself that I will be badly affected & be needing to stock up on supplies & food etc as some others have been predicting or fearing that a world war is going to happen. I am not creating that reality for myself.

If people only realised that every thought has a vibration to it & that every thought creates a reality they might see how by focusing on the very things they fear brings them more of those instances & that reality! Every probable reality & timeline already exists so why not choose & focus on the reality that you would prefer & align with it? To me, this is where people like David, provide a real service because he offers well researched information at the leading edge of science & technology combined with his great intuitive abilities & is able to offer a positive outlook based on that.

Here's his latest info just released on his site:

Hear David's amazing new prophecies for our immediate future in a major worldwide broadcast on Coast to Coast with George Noory this past Tuesday night -- and a new 71-minute follow-up audio blog!

By David Wilcock

BEST WAY TO MAKE A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT
          I can confidently say this Coast appearance was a landmark. The same day I was scheduled to make a more formal announcement of the data I've been getting, on such a controversial subject, the mainstream media lit up with reports that the international community plans on replacing the dollar as global reserve currency with a 'basket' of new currencies:

The demise of the dollar - Business News, Business - The Independent

In the most profound financial change in recent Middle East history, Gulf Arabs are planning – along with China, Russia, Japan and France – to end dollar dealings for oil, moving instead to a basket of currencies including the Japanese yen and Chinese yuan, the euro, gold and a new, unified currency planned for nations in the Gulf Co-operation Council, including Saudi Arabia, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait and Qatar.

Secret meetings have already been held by finance ministers and central bank governors in Russia, China, Japan and Brazil to work on the scheme, which will mean that oil will no longer be priced in dollars.

The plans, confirmed to The Independent by both Gulf Arab and Chinese banking sources in Hong Kong, may help to explain the sudden rise in gold prices, but it also augurs an extraordinary transition from dollar markets within nine years…

The US discussed the trend briefly at the G20 summit in Pittsburgh; the Chinese Central Bank governor and other officials have been worrying aloud about the dollar for years. Their problem is that much of their national wealth is tied up in dollar assets.

"These plans will change the face of international financial transactions," one Chinese banker said. "America and Britain must be very worried. You will know how worried by the thunder of denials this news will generate."

Iran announced late last month that its foreign currency reserves would henceforth be held in euros rather than dollars. Bankers remember, of course, what happened to the last Middle East oil producer to sell its oil in euros rather than dollars. A few months after Saddam Hussein trumpeted his decision, the Americans and British invaded Iraq.

Sure enough, the denials did come, as if right on cue:

Oil states say no talks on replacing dlr - Yahoo! Finance

ISTANBUL/SYDNEY (Reuters) - Big oil producing nations denied on Tuesday a newspaper report that Gulf Arab states were in secret talks with Russia, China, Japan and France to replace the U.S. dollar with a basket of currencies in trading oil.
          The U.S. dollar eased in response to the report, which was written by The Independent's Middle East correspondent Robert Fisk and cited unidentified sources in Gulf Arab states and Chinese banking sources in Hong Kong.

It said the proposal was for trade in crude oil to move over nine years to a basket of currencies including the Japanese yen, the Chinese yuan, the euro, gold and a new, unified currency planned for nations in the Gulf Co-operation Council, which includes Saudi Arabia and Kuwait.

But top officials of Saudia Arabia and Russia, speaking on the sidelines of International Monetary Fund meetings in Istanbul, denied there were such talks...

SECRET MEETINGS
          "Secret meetings have already been held by finance ministers and central bank governors in Russia, China, Japan and Brazil to work on the scheme, which will mean that oil will no longer be priced in dollars," said the newspaper story, adding that France had also been involved in the talks.

The Independent said U.S. authorities were aware that the meetings had taken place but had not discovered the details and were "sure to fight this international cabal."

This 'international cabal' happens to be the rest of the world finally lining up to defeat the plans of the New World Order. My dream data has demonstrated remarkable validity over the years, particularly when I get multiple data points that converge on the same vision, and I have never had any other single sequence of events given so much attention as what I'm getting on this one.

This now includes additional new data I have personally received from three different highly-positioned 'insiders' as well, two of which are very recent contacts -- and whom I can say very little about at this point. I did share some of their testimony on the air.

I have understood all the basic elements I have been shown in the dreams, have backed up all the core points with reliable insider testimony, and have been diligently gathering as much information as possible in an attempt to validate the visions with real-world trend research.

FORMAL, COMMONLY-ACCEPTED DISCLOSURE

Originally I was focusing on the aspect of the prophecy that discussed a major economic realignment which occurs along with a major defeat and / or setback for the New World Order cartel.

Now the signs are becoming increasingly clear that a formal, commonly-accepted disclosure of the extraterrestrial presence may be part of the package as well. In fact, disclosure may be the major focal-point that all these other events cluster around, and are triggered by.

Again, I would have a hard time believing this could ever happen myself, but the data is extremely redundant and very obvious in what it is saying.
          This is a war, in a very real sense, and making any prophecy about it may engage the Heisenberg principle -- by observing the future you also change it. Therefore I do not want to get very specific, though I do have specifics.
          Suffice it to say that it seems very clear disclosure will happen. It is not a question of if, but rather of when. It is not clear whether the economic upheavals will come before the disclosure, at the same time, or afterwards.
          The data seems to weigh the heaviest in the direction of saying the upheavals will occur prior to any actual disclosure. There is the potential that these disruptions could meet or exceed the intensity of that which we saw last October. However, I am getting very clear guidance that the disruption will only be temporary, and a much better and more prosperous world will follow in relatively short order.

Full article & links to videos

Love, Light & Blessings
          Sharyn
          Theta Healing
          Paths 2 Potential

Comment

Working...
          X