PDA

View Full Version : Grace & Martial Arts training

Kevin
10-07-2009, 05:20 AM
I was chatting with Grace yesterday...catching up...we had not talked in quite a few months.

She dropped a few exciting bombshells that I asked her if I could share here...she said sure.

She is writing a book..."Winning Without Injury". Sounds very exciting.

She has been continuing to experience great success and satisfaction in her Martial Arts...you can read some about it here: http://www.energeticforum.com/paths/4701-my-experience-martial-arts-module.html

:blowout: :blowout: And a really big one! :blowout: :blowout:

She spent quite a few hours working with a girl, preparing her for the Junior Olympics. She went on to win TWO GOLD MEDALS IN KARATE at the Junior Olympics!!!

How exciting is that!!!! :cheers: :cheers:

:peaceflag:

illusions
10-07-2009, 12:18 PM
WOW WOW WOW!! Congratulations, Grace!!! :yahoo: :notworthy: :notworthy: :yahoo:

How Cool is THAT!! xxx :thumbsup: :cool: :D

Grace
10-07-2009, 02:37 PM
Thank you Kevin and Odille! It has gotten pretty exciting in my world lately. I have more to tell but I will save some for later! :D

Grace
10-15-2009, 10:47 PM
I wanted you to see my latest ad-copy. It is going into the next issue of a magazine called Select Magazine in the Tampa Bay area.

Select Magazine (http://www.selectmag.net/)

Pegi Dahl did the ad-copy for me, and she also did my Business card, which I adore too. Pegi is one of my Paths Affiliate, and she has become such a wonderful part of my life. She's an Artist and a Brilliant Business Woman that has also studied Matrix Energetics Extensively. Whenever I find out that Stephen Opp and Pegi are going to be at a Matrix Seminar at the same time, that is when you will see me there as well. I am looking Forward to Meeting my fellow CEM Practioner and Dr. Bartlett's favorite, Dr. Garcia.

My company Begin Within Associates & Company has now added to it's services my newest baby (With a great deal of help from Pegi) Winning Without Injury ~ The Workshop, and coming soon - my E-Book ~ Winning Without Injury

I will be in Walt Disney World this weekend for the Martial Arts Festival. I have decided to (it muscle tested strong) drop down to a younger and more intense division. 18 year old and up under 130 lbs for sparring. If I come back alive I will tell all!! :wonderwoman:

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r194/truthpower/gracepicwwi.png

serenac
10-16-2009, 03:20 AM
HURRAH GRACE LOVE THAT AD!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :cheers: :D

Grace
10-16-2009, 03:27 AM
LOVE YOU SERENA!!:hug:

Aaron
10-16-2009, 06:37 AM
Grace,

Congratulations on your project -
looks great!

These kids are in for an incredible
experience!

illusions
10-16-2009, 07:40 AM
Grace, the Ad is Absolutely FABulous!! I want to come too! :D

Congratulations - it really sounds like the opportunity of a lifetime, for parents to give their children the most valuable Christmas gift - a foundation for life success. :thumbsup: :notworthy:

Love and Light and :hug: xxx

Ayurved
10-24-2009, 06:48 PM
How exciting Grace!!!!! Congrats! :yahoo:

That's a gorgeous picture of you! :heartthrob:

love, :hug:
Nancy

Grace
12-24-2009, 03:43 PM
Thank you again Odille! Thank you too, Aaron and Nancy. It made me feel very happy reading your posts! :hug:

ANTIQUER
12-26-2009, 09:22 AM
Hi Grace;

A great ad and a great theme for your program! Much luck with it and at WDW this weekend. I,m really more concerned about the opposition "getting back alive", so to speak.:rofl:

Al:thumbsup:

Grace
12-26-2009, 05:09 PM
Hi Grace;

A great ad and a great theme for your program! Much luck with it and at WDW this weekend. I,m really more concerned about the opposition "getting back alive", so to speak.:rofl:

Al:thumbsup:

Hi Al,

Thank you for your post! :hug: On October 26th/09 for the Third year in a row at the Walt Disney's World, Wide World of Sports, Martial Arts Festival I won Gold in Kata! I also won Bronze for Kumite (sparring) so it was a great time for me.

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r194/truthpower/DSC_0203.jpg

I wanted to thank you also Al, for the funny posts on the "ESM Joke of the day" thread you have posted, they always make me laugh! :D