H1N1 Vaccine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1N1 Vaccine

Two things will be an inevitability in the near future, economic disaster, and a so called pandemic. I realize some might view this as a "conspiracy" however one crowd I frequent is slightly higher on the totem pole of power than most, privy to information not made public.

People will survive economic failure. We are resiliant, amazing creatures, who do not need monetary incentives to live well.

However, legislation is now being passed, (already has in some places within the US) concerning MANDATORY flu vaccinations. Local law enforcement has been in training, FEMA is setting up isolation/quarantine camps in remote locations etc... This is not speculation, it is publicly released information from news feeds from which the local media receives its stories ( such as bloomberg.com). Obviously much is filtered. Without going into detail, the vaccines are guaranteed to cause more damage than good, killing many.

Personally I feel compelled to compile a list of CREDIBLE information on the subject for those close to me who have not been kept "in the loop".

I think this would benefit many, who would like to protect and inform their loved ones, but realize that the response may be anything but receptive.

Credible information, from credible sources, lain out in an easily understandable fashion, may at least peak the curiosity of a few, and cause them to look into it personally. I would really like to compile this list however I am only one person with so much time in the day.

The people on this forum are incredibly resourceful, well spoken, and good hearted. Perhaps if you see a similar need in your life, you can add a bit of what you deem worth to share with others on this post so that we may have a small library of good information at our finger tips to draw from.

I hope this is useful,

Andrew.

This is an issue humanity must overcome to arrived at the new age.

Two people doing the same action does not mean they both right or wrong. One could be right and one could be wrong.

If you resist the government because it's unconsitutional to force vaccination. You're doing the right thing.
    If you resist the government because you afraid of the vaccine. You're wrong.

Be honest with yourself when deciding which reason you're fighting for.

Comment

Déjà vu

Dailymotion - Swine Flu 1976 & Propaganda - une vidéo Expression Libre

Comment

Indians get body bags with H1N1 kits

Indeed this is such an ominous sign:

Indians get body bags with H1N1 kits - UPI.com

OTTAWA, Sept. 17 (UPI) -- Health Canada apologized Thursday for sending body bags along with H1N1 flu prevention and vaccine kits to some native communities.

"We regret the alarm that this incident has caused," Health Canada said a statement issued Thursday afternoon. "It is important to remember that our nurses are focused entirely on providing primary healthcare services under often-trying circumstances."

However, the apology only mentioned the body bags sent to the Wasagamack First Nation, the Canadian Broadcasting Corp. reported. The bags also were included in a shipment of hand sanitizers and face masks to the God's River First Nation tribe.

Jim Wolfe, director of First Nations and Inuit Health for Manitoba, issued his own apology to all tribes in Canada and shouldered the responsibility for upsetting tribal members.

"Given the unknown events that we may facing in the fall, we asked our nursing stations to stock up for three to four months. And unfortunately in this case we overestimated our requirements and that unfortunately caused the alarm we are seeing now," Wolfe said.

Some native leaders called for his resignation.

Chiefs of numerous bands throughout the province had issued statements Wednesday denouncing the response by Health Canada this week, the Toronto Star reported from Ottawa.

"To me this is an ominous sign that the government is predicting a grim outcome," said Chief David McDougall of St. Theresa First Nation.
        But Canada's chief public health officer, Dr. David Butler-Jones, told the Star the body bags were "totally unnecessary."

The Health Ministry also came under fire this year when it became public there was reluctance to send alcohol-based hand sanitizer to reservations where alcohol is banned over fear Indians would drink it.
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Mercury in H1N1 flu vaccines

This is a copy of the vaccine insert for the 2009 Flu Vaccine called Fluzone.

Millions and millions of very young children around the world will most likely develop autism from the flu vaccines if they even survive.

People need to simply realize that the vaccines are NOT safety tested. AND, a vaccine is considered effective if the body simply produces an anti-body to the vaccine - this has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY EFFECTIVENESS OF PREVENTING THE ILLNESS. Producing an anti-body is a totally separate issue from the anti-body's ability to resist catching the flu. This has been one of the primary scams in virtually every vaccine.

“Thimerosal is a very effective preservative that has been used since the 1930s to prevent contamination in some multi-dose vials of vaccines,” according to the Centers for Disease Control.

“In 1977, a Russian study found that adults exposed to ethylmercury, the form of mercury in thimerosal, suffered brain damage years later,” writes Dawn Prate for Natural News. “Studies on thimerosal poisoning also describe tubular necrosis and nervous system injury, including obtundation, coma and death. As a result of these findings, Russia banned thimerosal from children’s vaccines in 1980. Denmark, Austria, Japan, Great Britain and all the Scandinavian countries have also banned the preservative.”

Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Comment

More than likely it also contains other cancer causing phathagens so they can make good of their long term investments and good old fasion job security. Nothing is free in this world run by the bankers.

h2opower.

Comment

Originally posted by quantumuppercut View Post
              This is an issue humanity must overcome to arrived at the new age.

Two people doing the same action does not mean they both right or wrong. One could be right and one could be wrong.

If you resist the government because it's unconsitutional to force vaccination. You're doing the right thing.
              If you resist the government because you afraid of the vaccine. You're wrong.

Be honest with yourself when deciding which reason you're fighting for.
              If the vaccine poses a biological threat to the person to which it is administered, it is not wrong of that person to fear the consequences of its use, regardless of morality issues with the governing body.

Comment

fantastic video, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post
                  If the vaccine poses a biological threat to the person to which it is administered, it is not wrong of that person to fear the consequences of its use, regardless of morality issues with the governing body.
                  There are people who will fight for that. There always will be people against something and there will be people for something. The problem is when we deciding something base on outside influence and not base upon your heart, things will be unbalance. If you think it is biological defect in these vaccine, fight for the biological defects. As long as you have a just reason to fight for, go for it. For an unbias opinion, I think the governemnt found out something serious about this flu. If people don't get vaccine, maybe 90% population will be wipe out. They also aware that these vaccine might wipe out ... say 20% population. 90% or 20%? It is just another view out of infinite views. Of course that's the reason why we are here to fight for what we see is wrong. Press on the biological defects, maybe we can reduce it down to 10%, 5%, or 0. Fight for the constitutional rights, if you win, they might tell you their reason. But don't just assume because there is a biological defect so the government must be evil. That is just not right.

Comment

Originally posted by quantumuppercut View Post
                    There are people who will fight for that. There always will be people against something and there will be people for something. The problem is when we deciding something base on outside influence and not base upon your heart, things will be unbalance. If you think it is biological defect in these vaccine, fight for the biological defects. As long as you have a just reason to fight for, go for it. For an unbias opinion, I think the governemnt found out something serious about this flu. If people don't get vaccine, maybe 90% population will be wipe out. They also aware that these vaccine might wipe out ... say 20% population. 90% or 20%? It is just another view out of infinite views. Of course that's the reason why we are here to fight for what we see is wrong. Press on the biological defects, maybe we can reduce it down to 10%, 5%, or 0. Fight for the constitutional rights, if you win, they might tell you their reason. But don't just assume because there is a biological defect so the government must be evil. That is just not right.
                    Watch, "In Lies We Trust." and if you would post the video link so others can also watch the video, I would post it but my PC is down right now and is why I ask that of you. Thanks
                    h2opower.

Comment

The only safe vaccine is one that is never used

"The only safe vaccine is one that is never used." - Dr. James R. Shannon, former director of the National Institute of Health
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Comment

YouTube - son of god son of the father But not the son of man!

is the sky falling skywalker?

I made this before this thread was up.

what words are you.

good luck

Comment

Evidence of the Use of Pandemic Flu to Depopulate USA

134 pages with lots of references.

Comment

Hi folks, interesting video bodkins. The question is do we own our bodies or not. As Bodkins said there is nothing to fight but ourselves, or someone said it another way, there is nothing to fear but fear itself. So this has nothing to do with another group(government) or being claiming something is for our own good, this has to do with the individuated expression of all that is standing and declaring I am in control of the entirety of my body, mind and soul. As you say bodkins, nothing less will do.
                            peace love light
                            Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by Tecstatic View Post
                              thank you I work in a hospital and have sent this to all the department heads.
                              I may lost my job but if im dead i dont need a job.

Comment

Working...
                              X