Multipactor Effect and "Resonant Cavity"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multipactor Effect and "Resonant Cavity"

While studying possible "passive" oscillators, I stumbled upon the Multipactor effect...more precisely the "Farnsworth Multipactor".
    It then dawned on me the significance of "matching the electrode gap (in respect to the time it takes a water molecule to traverse it) to the frequency of the physical pulse applied to the electrodes" as stated by Stanley Meyer

Let me first describe the "Multipactor" effect...
    It was noticed by the "Father of Television" P. Farnsworth, that at certain modes of operation there was a faint blueish glow in a region between the cathode filament and the anode plate of simple diode tube rectifiers . This observation led to the discovery of the "Multipactor" effect, which is very similar to the "Photoelectric effect" in nature. This being that high velocity electrons will slam back into the cathode under very controlled conditions, and release 2-8 more electrons per impact

Two-surface multipactor on metals
    This is a multipactor that occurs in the gap between metallic electrodes. Often, an RF electric field is normal to the surface. A resonance between electron flight time and rf field cycle is a mechanism for multipactor development.

The existence of multipactor is dependent on the following three conditions being met: The average number of electrons released is greater than or equal to one per incident electron (this is dependent on the secondary electron yield of the surface) and the time taken by the electron to travel from the surface from which it was released to the surface it impacts with is an integer multiple of one half of the RF period and the average secondary electron yield is greater than or equal to one.

Single-surface multipactor on dielectrics

This is a multipactor that occurs on a dielectric surface. Often, an RF electric field is parallel to the surface. The positive charge accumulated on the dielectric surface returns electrons back to the surface. A single surface multipactor event is also possible on a metallic surface in the presence of a crossed static magnetic field.

With that being said let me show you now why I believe this effect is paralleled in Meyer's process

The statement "As understood in resonant cavities of an electron nature..." is a direct reference to "Multipactor" action...if that isn't enough this blatantly spells it out for us.

This explains the "Physical" aspect Meyer was talking about...it explains why he states the gap distance is critical...and it explains this image (and all waveguides shown by Meyer)

It is showing the back and fourth nature of electrons/ions in a precisely timed resonant pulse/cavity interaction

To figure this out we need to figure out how fast the water molecule/water ions (Hydrogen and Oxygen BEFORE neutralizing) move towards the electrodes (I suspect this variable depending on the electrode potential). Then we must figure out how to supliment extra energy into the system (as the atomic collisions lose some energy during their collisions). I suspect the VIC being wound around the cell and the extra photon energy does exactly this in the Meyer system (that's why the LED array is pulsed at the same resonant frequency).

Anyway, I strongly encourage all readers to research the Multipactor effect and the Farnsworth Multipactor called the "Fusor" to come to a conclusion of their own.

Great post, thank you. Many people may not know it but Eric Dollard lived with Farnsworth's son, its all related, and you are doing a good job of pointing people to your connections. thanks.

Comment

You're welcome Armagdn03...I'm glad you enjoyed the post. Also, thank you, I try pretty hard to show people valid science that connects Stan's claims to reality...I'm usually met with strong opposition, or ignored completely (like my conclusion about the ultimate product used is "Atomic" or "Nascient" Hydrogen)...but, I keep on researching and testing though (so the few who look into it, and can understand...can know)

Comment

I suggest you to read this thread: OUPower.com :: View topic - Magnetic Hydrogen Electrolyzer

Comment

Very interesting thread...I will have to check into that for sure. However, I don't see how exactly it relates to this topic. Are you insinuating I shouldn't waste time on this complicated process or something?

Comment

I found this to help us calculate the proper frequency according to gap size
            http://repositorio.bib.upct.es/dspac.../659/1/ame.pdf

But, i need to know how to (or if I need to) alter the equations to account for ions instead of electrons....I must have to due to the larger mass of ions.
            If anyone has any ideas on how I come to that conclusion it would help immensely. Until then I will try and figure it out...keep u posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Radiant_Science View Post
              I found this to help us calculate the proper frequency according to gap size
              http://repositorio.bib.upct.es/dspac.../659/1/ame.pdf

But, i need to know how to (or if I need to) alter the equations to account for ions instead of electrons....I must have to due to the larger mass of ions.
              If anyone has any ideas on how I come to that conclusion it would help immensely. Until then I will try and figure it out...keep u posted.
              you can download from Euopean Space Agency a nice program to calculate multipactor effect:

Multipactor calculator

Multipactor calculator

Last edited by wings; 01-22-2014, 05:11 AM.

Comment

At last someone has seen the light

Well done Radiant science, your on your way, it is all I can say.

Sorry Guys, your on your own

Mike

Comment

I believe this Multipactor effect explains a mysterious glow observed by WFC replicator Ravi....he sent me an email describing a faint glow in between the tubes.
                  Imagine that the water is the neutral gas atoms in this example of CR (or Corona effect)

In MP, the discharge occurs at vacuum, and is caused by the collision of electrons with the walls. In CR, the discharge occurs
                  at low pressures, with the presence of a gas in the waveguide and is produced by ionization of the gas neutral atoms. For
                  certain pressure ranges, we may find both kind of processes (ionization and wall collisions) contributing to the discharge.
                  This region is known as Multipactor plasma

I believe he was witnessing Multipactor Plasma...this effect was also reportedly seen by another...
                  I believe Warp (hydrocars) also seen glows in his wfc replication.

Comment

@Wings...thx for those links

@Micheal...Thank you too...even if it's quite cryptic, I appreciate it

Comment

thanks for this interesting article radiant_sciene.

By the way commenting by guys as Michael John Nunnerley are rediculous at least. He responds as if is the master of OU, but his leaps are sealed.

pls, make us a favour...

regards,
                      Baroutologos

Comment

Originally posted by baroutologos View Post
                        thanks for this interesting article radiant_sciene.

By the way commenting by guys as Michael John Nunnerley are rediculous at least. He responds as if is the master of OU, but his leaps are sealed.

pls, make us a favour...

regards,
                        Baroutologos
                        Sorry how you feel, but my life is my life and not yours, I have given you the leed with the comment I have made, more will go against me with the O:S:A

I have stopped all videos on this subject in youtube after a warning, end of story.

Mike

P.S. official secrets act, HMG.

Comment

the same old story...

I have studied some further into the issue and the inventor of the multipactor tubes it is said that call them consistently OU devices.
                          By the way, in order to avoid hot anodes etc ect we can employ Tesla coils of high RF and voltage for the multipactor effect to accur.

It is amazing what those Tesla coils could do. They can light in cold FL lamps, decompose water, almost everything due to their high energtic nature. The question is are OU? Again if they are in what setup? is it easy the setup to be made or require CERN facilities?

Can we expect FE from this direction with modest means?

Baroutologos
                          Last edited by baroutologos; 09-28-2009, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by baroutologos View Post
                            the same old story...

I have studied some further into the issue and the inventor of the multipactor tubes it is said that call them consistently OU devices.
                            By the way, in order to avoid hot anodes etc ect we can employ Tesla coils of high RF and voltage for the multipactor effect to accur.

It is amazing what those Tesla coils could do. They can light in cold FL lamps, decompose water, almost everything due to their high energtic nature. The question is are OU? Again if they are in what setup? is it easy the setup to be made or require CERN facilities?

Can we expect FE from this direction with modest means?

Baroutologos
                            here a patent for multipactor energy recovery:

PLASMA MULTIPACTOR - Google Patent Search

Comment

Working...
                            X