The O.M.E.G.A. magnet/gravity motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The O.M.E.G.A. magnet/gravity motor

Hi folks, This is NOT my video or my idea, but I thought it was so interesting that I thought I would start this thread to see what you folks thought of it. At first the video states he is using repulsion between two permanent magnets to aid acceleration however the parts did not hold up and he made a more crude setup. Only thing I'm not sure of is if he was still using repulsing magnets or was that small thing at the end of the push rod just steel. I think it may have been a magnet with steel casing, since I have seen those before. Anyway let me know what you folks think of this.

YouTube - free energy video 13 (homemade)

peace love light
    Tyson

Hi Tyson, Interesting vid. I had seen this vid before, but never studied it that much. In looking at it again it appears that the balance weight is opposite the throw of the crank, this leads me to believe that attraction is happening at the end of the rod lifting the weight. Am I right?
    If it works most of the night, why such a short vid, and at this slow RPM you would think it would show some acceleration, yes?
    I was thinking that if the wheel could carry a strip of shielding at the rim to pass between the magnet and the end of the rod it might break attraction suddenly allowing continued rotation. What do you think?

Gene

Comment

Hi gene gene, thanks for reply. I would tend to agree it looks like he may have been just attracting a piece of steel at end of push rod to the large stationary magnet. And certainly the only way to know if this video was showing something genuine, is to test it ourselves. At the end of the video he did show it moving faster as if to show it was accelerating, maybe it took time for it to do so. I just thought since the setup is so simple, that maybe someone could test it or have already if they have the parts. I don't have those type of parts on hand yet, but I will figure out a way to test and see if there is any merit to this. In thinking about it, it would seem as though it would not work, however I trust reality results more than just thinking about something. Any more thoughts are welcome.
      peace love light
      Tyson

Comment

Oh ya, almost forgot, he is using that weight 180 degrees opposite of the crank arm. This is similar to a design that uses a piston to push a weight up to reset or re-gauge at around 12 o-clock position to enable weight to fall back to 6 o-clock, but in this case instead of using a piston hes using magnet attraction to steel or the weight falling around wheel is compressing two repelling magnets together then magnets push weight to top of wheel again. Like I said it would seem as though these forces cancel out, but who knows until we test it. One possible reason that it could work is that say the steel at end of push-rod is attracted to magnet, others experiments have shown that it takes less energy to remove a magnet sideways from another magnet or steel in this case and since his push-rod setup was not exactly vertical above magnet it may have been sliding away from it requiring less energy to be removed from magnet, then enabling it to accelerate slowly.

Comment

Hi again folks, here is a cad pic I made of this motor.
          Last edited by SkyWatcher; 12-12-2009, 05:47 AM.

Comment

I love that thing. I have been wanting to build one for year or so, but didn't get to it. The theory is sound.

Are you planning on building one?

Matt

Comment

Hi Matthew, thanks for reply. Yes I am planning on building it. Just thinking about what parts I have that can substitute for wheel and other misc. parts. Would you agree it probably works as shown in video and is possibly using the sliding away from magnet to enable an asymmetric force for continuous rotation. I'd like to hear everyones thoughts on this.
              peace love light
              Tyson

Comment

I think, repulsion will work a lot better in this case.

ABC

Comment

I don't think it would constitute asymmetric force. The wobble in the magnets allows for a little more push.
                  You gotta look at it like a spring. Everything you put in from the weight falling on the down stroke gets released on the up stroke.
                  The wobble in the top disc magnet gives you a little better release of compression. That might not make sense the way I say it though.

Another way would be to compress a spring within 2 inch's then only expect it to release 1" but release all it power.

You put torque in and get velocity out. Follow me.

And most likely you will not get continual rotation. It may go a while though. Especially if you remove the grease from the bearings and use light weight oil at a minimum. You can also substitute the bike wheel with a flat well cut wood circle, square or triangle with a skate board bearing in the middle.

If the initial one works I can think of at least 3 additions that would add power to it, maybe make it run longer.

You gotta luv it...its simple

Matt

Comment

Hi Tyson,
                    I have been gathering parts to attempt replication, and will hopefully find some time to do some testing latter today. A few days ago I left my bike wheel, test stand, and a bunch of magnets at a friends farm shop so he and the men could play with it. It will be interesting to see what ideas they have come up with for every time someone walked by it they would pick up a magnet and get it spinning some.
                    I now have a 3/4" presswood flywheel cut out thanks to Rick @ http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...nerator-7.html that I hope to have installed soon.
                    I will post results of tests.

Gene

Comment

Hi gene gene, glad to hear your going to test this, hope to hear how it goes.
                      peace love light
                      Tyson

Comment

Working...
                      X