Worldwide Demonstration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worldwide Demonstration

I was thinking that the only way the world might stand up and listen is if there were a world wide simultanious demonstration of cheap energy devices. Its like chemisty where the energy of fusion is required to be met before change can take place. In the case of our society the powers that be use fear to create energy of fusion. We could use the opposite, hope.
    It would obviously take a bit of organizing however i dont see why it couldnt be done in a years time. I think for it to be successful we would need to stear well away from blame and simply toward hope and opportunity. If you corner a rattle snake it'll attack you but if you let it have a way out it will take it.
    What yah reckon guys. Tired of sitting behind closed curtains

not for profit

Originally posted by dmonarch View Post
    I was thinking that the only way the world might stand up and listen is if there were a world wide simultanious demonstration of cheap energy devices. Its like chemisty where the energy of fusion is required to be met before change can take place. In the case of our society the powers that be use fear to create energy of fusion. We could use the opposite, hope.
    It would obviously take a bit of organizing however i dont see why it couldnt be done in a years time. I think for it to be successful we would need to stear well away from blame and simply toward hope and opportunity. If you corner a rattle snake it'll attack you but if you let it have a way out it will take it.
    What yah reckon guys. Tired of sitting behind closed curtains
    Benjamin Franklin never patented any of his inventions, believing instead that they should be freely available for the common good.

Inventions are needed that can provide a meager bit of power that can be provided day and night, windy or still, cold or hot.
    Such an invention could pump water from deep wells, cool those that are hot, heat those that are cold, provide a means for cooking, and run modern appliances such as laptops, communications, etc.

Keeping people healthy requires good health care yes, but it also requires the basic human needs of food, shelter and security.

I think forums like this are good if we come to this with the attitude of sharing discoveries freely and brainstorm freely w/o intimidation, or arrogance, or thoughts of personal gain.

Guys like Tesla and Benjamin Franklin are my heroes ... not so much because they were brilliant ... but rather because they came to this very conclusion about invention. We need more heroes like them.

Shame (and woe) to those who suppress invention for personal gain.

Comment

I was thinking that the only way the world might stand up and listen is if there were a world wide simultanious demonstration of cheap energy devices
      They wouldn't give it an ounce of air time nationally or pay the slightest bit of attention.
      And the people who would look at even if they wanted to believe would go to the person they might respect as authority, and that persons word alone would debunk it. "Thats perpetual motion", ect...
      If you want to make a difference you have to do it another way. Start with your neighbor, his neighbor. People on the next street. Friends and Family. Clergy or organizational leadership. Local kids. ect.

If you have a device that can be proven to work simply, use it to offset your power bill. Light a house hold light bulb, turn a motor, Anything so they can see over a period of time that it is working.

One day the lights will go out. The smog will get thick. The rate of energy will go up. And then those local people will remember.

I show everybody I know, anything I can. They all believe now. And thats a lot people over 4 years.

Cheers
      Matt

Comment

@Matthew Jones
        They wouldn't give it an ounce of air time nationally or pay the slightest bit of attention.
        And the people who would look at even if they wanted to believe would go to the person they might respect as authority, and that persons word alone would debunk it. "Thats perpetual motion", ect...
        If you want to make a difference you have to do it another way. Start with your neighbor, his neighbor. People on the next street. Friends and Family. Clergy or organizational leadership. Local kids. ect.
        If I wanted this technology out I would call a press conference offering a $10,000 reward to any qualified person who can debunk it. If there is one force the skeptic cannot control it is their ego, they would be drawn in like a moth to the flame. We should understand that the skeptic does not believe this technology is unlikely, to them it is inconcievable thus they would have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Next I would not demonstrate a machine, I would give each of them one to demonstrate for themselves-- to keep, it is one thing to say that something cannot work and quite another to have it staring you in the face for all to see. If the device had no conventional power source(a self-runner) then the skeptic would have no place to hide, they would find themselves on television having to explain why a machine with no power source can generate tangible, measurable power. In this case they would have to admit it must work or look stupid, again you cannot deny the facts staring you in the face for all to see without losing all credibility so they would confirm the device for their own self preservation. If you want to motivate a person or group to do almost anything you need to understand psychology, self preservation, egotism and fear are the primary motivators.
        Regards
        AC
        Last edited by Allcanadian; 09-11-2009, 02:34 PM.

Comment

You can throw your money around if you want. Me I am going to just change one mind at time. Cause its working.

A lot of these things under the conventional math would not stand. A tesla switch for instance would show a 50% loss just from the transfer of energy between a set of batteries in series and 2 in parallel. Or so they keep saying in another thread.
          But when you look at the loads it runs and how long it runs then, something becomes obvious. But those are tests that take along time.

Inductive spikes are another. You can't prove at an instant that more power is coming out than going in. You have to measure the batteries after they rest. Thats long test.

So if you think that the critics won't be able to argue with you, more power to ya. But what I have experienced when trying to show stuff is people with credentials I do not have, trumping me before I get chance to even show what I am doing works.
          But my neighbor, he's a believer. He's seen enough already to know that its the truth. He's even got credentials with electricity. Lots of people I know want to explore it, or want to purchase it when its stable, or fund research into a salable product not for profit, just to change things.

Like I said You can throw your money around if you want. Me I am going to just change one mind at time.

Matt
          Last edited by Matthew Jones; 09-11-2009, 06:33 PM.

Comment

These are all good posts. Any one might work except for one thing, when you get involved with credible people such as scientists, engineers, or physicists, then you are at a dissadvantage. They have read and studied all the theories, and are brainwashed into a delusion of the conservation of energy as totally factual. To them, nothing can work outside this field. They are trained in universities that teach this a course as worship. To seek any other alternative source is a slap in the face of their superiors. Most are closed minded when it comes to even listening to anything else. There are exceptions though. If you can find one who thinks outside the box, they are the ones to approach with your ideas. Even the patent office won't patent anything that has to do with free enegy. I have been working with an engineer to help get the word out. There is free energy beyond solar, wind, hydro electric, and thermal. I have made many machines that didn't work. Now I'm working on ones that will. I am working on gravity, magnetic and electric motors. Tell all who will listen. Good Luck. Stealth

Comment

Academia

Yeah your definitly right there. I am studying physics at uni at the moment and what they teach is so full of holes its unbelievable, and yet they are content to just accept it. At the moment i am doing chemistry and are only just at the beggining of the degree but there are so many exceptions to the rule it barely seems like a science. It would be a science if they said the exception was for so and so, however they are happy to just say its one of those things.
              That said its the only tool weve got at the moment and it does provide some certainty so that is what i am learning. I am dying to get my hands dirty and actually start building something however at the moment i have to save for tools to do so.
              I am really interested in telluric currents, dampening of gravity and time, and of course teslas work.

Comment

Dreams of letting the world have energy independance have been with me for a very long time. On this site I have given the works of Stanley Meyer's water for fuel technology away for free. But on this site I have met with those that seem to want this technology to be something for profit. I get challanges on the basic theory, give free classes as to why the challangers theory falls apart using science. But insted of a thanks I get ridicule for my efforts. In the thread "Stanley Meyer Explained" I go over the patent and put in science where none existed before. My strengths are chemistry, physics, automotive knowledge, and seeing the big picture. The electronics on the otherhand I needed help with and I have gotten some very good help from some like minded people. I firmly belive the only way any of us are going to see this technology is for it to be given away. My actions have done just that in posting my little thread on this forum.

The Internet I belive is our best hope to get this information out to the masses, for all of these technologies have one thing in common and that com inality is empowering the individual and not the bankers and the corperations that have sprung up around them.

h2opower.

Comment

Sometimes commerce can be good.

Like GEET's potential. I envision stock aftermarket muffler and gas inlet systems, to replace the ones on standard family cars, of which already millions are polluting our planet right now.
                  The conversion being model-specific would be easy to carry out for everyone, and the advantages not to be denied. The GEET group doesn't seem to be into those kind of enterprises now, unfortunately.
                  My strengths are seeing applications for smarter people's prior work, marketing, and general commerce.

Offer something for sale, cheap, and you'll win more souls than when urging them to build it all themselves. Warranty is a wonderful service, and people buy products because of that more than because of having good faith or good heart.

If I get my hands on a truly well-applicable energy saving system, and am allowed my way with it, I'll get it out there in the open where no-one can deny it. If the US government doesn't like it, I'l bring it to my more relaxed nation of the Netherlands.
                  If big oil gets in the way, I'll bring it to poor countries where a litre of gas costs more than the typical hour wage. In a country like Moldova, reducing the gas bill in half will make the difference for a mini-bus driver between having to work 70 and 30 hours to make a living. Margins are slim when gas is relatively expensive. For example, a mini bus ticket costs only $0.25 (government enforced), for an average ride of 10 minutes. Gas is 1$/litre.
                  Vehicles cost the same, or actually more, than in the rest of Russia/Europe.

Marketing and co-operation between open source FE scientists IMO are most lacking. Not knowledge, or intentions. Ego, yes. Scientists who really have something, usually try to keep it for themselves. They don't share their "trick", and take it to the grave. If any device ever "worked", there was only one prototype, and it could not be replicated. That is bad.
                  And when "we" have something good, it seems to be marketed badly, or follow-up is non-existent.
                  I propose local groups of co-operating FE researchers. Like the local geek club. When becoming a member, they vow to not let ego influence the science.

Talking over a forum is nice, but speaking face to face still is most efficient for humans that need to perform. Ever seen a succesful Formula1 team with factories and design studios scattered over the globe?

Comment

Originally posted by Cloxxki View Post
                    Sometimes commerce can be good.
                    Talking over a forum is nice, but speaking face to face still is most efficient for humans that need to perform. Ever seen a succesful Formula1 team with factories and design studios scattered over the globe?
                    I completely agree with you on the unorganized collaboration through the internet. If this movement is ever going to gain solid momentum, we need to eventually put our heads together in a physical sense and start building and seeing together so that we might start to have a solid understanding of each others experiments. I don't know about everybody else, but I don't have much money to just throw around at this free energy generation trial and error. When heads get together and think, there are better ideas. Better ideas lead to better success. When is someone with good leadership and organizational skills is ready to initiate a collaboration, I will surely try to relocate to become one with the next phase in this movement.

P.S. I'm a worker not a leader

Comment

There is another thing that hampers our ability to convince the public of free energy. Some people have duped the public out of millions of dollars claiming free energy, and walking away with the money invested. The old cleche''once bitten'', makes a powerful statement when someone is asked to invest in such projects. Funding has always been a problem with FE inventors. Most are either tinkerers or hobbyists trying new and novel approaches to the age old question, ''is free energy possible?'' Some have found others ways of funding their projects. One is to make a toy model of their project and sell to children for science projects. If it works in a toy model, it will work as a full scale machine. This may also inspire a child to pursue this science even more, afterall, it's our children that will benefit from FE. Good Luck. Stealth
                      Last edited by Stealth; 09-12-2009, 10:23 PM.

Comment

World-wide mass replication will happen, i believe.

We will first need a consensus on the device to replicate: It must be safe, fairly easy to build, and have graphic, demonstrable proof of over unity... Ideally being able to "Loop" and do some additional Work of some kind.

I agree commercialization is not necessarily a bad thing... But from all i have seen, and the folks i have talked to, this is just not going to happen as long as the current paradigm is in place. They cannot let one single Free Energy device into mass production, as it quickly spells the end of ALL F-E suppression.

And worse; it brings up the "Dangerous Questions" (the questions with no "Plausible" answers): Like how come we have been kept in thrall to oil & coal all these years... Like how come Universities have been kept from studying these technologies.. This is a serious barrier for them to get over, mainly because it has questions of personal safety involved in it.

So imo, as we get close ourselves to success, we will see F-E Disclosure from the governments. These folks are smart enough to know when the game is over: If they wait too long, they are in big trouble, and can't explain away the reasons for suppression... And that could lead to all kinds of things, like even mob scenes and public lynchings, lol. But if they Disclose before WE succeed... Hardly anyone will care about past suppressions, as the wonder of the technology is all that will then matter.

So what we will then likely see is the model that was used earlier this year with LENR/Cold Fusion.. They will send out the techs to Universities for quick Studies, and pretend they were just invented This will give them 2 or 3 years of breathing space (..so they hope lol), but nevertheless it spells the end of suppression; as one card being knocked out, drops the whole house of cards

What WE can do then, is continue to concentrate on getting ALL the info into public domain that we can... So no one tries to monopolize and "scarcify" FE the way they have with current electrical power and fossil fuels. They wont be able to, but they may try anyway lol, just for old times sake

Comment

Organization

I personally think that this forum or any of the other FE forums presents little threat to the men on the hill. How can we when though we appear a group do not work as one, or share resources as one. We have no documentation management, no group leader, no direction.
                          Real data needs to be gathered, recorded and analyzed. This is the scientific process. There is a beutiful free java based analysis tool berkley made i think which would help greatly in providing future research direction. This forum has got some awesome people on it. Its a shame to let such a resource be wasted. Personally i would stop trying to think about how FE works, stop listening to the so called experts and just gather data, then look and ask questions. I reckon if people got organized that this group would then be a real threat and more than like produce something of value.

Comment

You are correct in assuming we don't cause any headache to those in charge. We have limited resources, and as such, it takes years sometimes to put together a plausible working machine. They, on the otherhand have unlimited resources and could do these things almost overnight. But as long as they can sell electricity and petroleum products for a profit, then they will not even look at anything else. Only some kind of catastrophy would make them rethink their strategy of making money. We could do a lot better job with our projects if they we more open, like Rick's magnetic motor project. Input from other members could then be incorporated into one design which would benefit all. I am as guilty as the rest for holding back on such pet projects, when they should be given freely as an open source. I have been thinking of doing just that. I guess most of us just don't want our projects to be analysed by our peers. On this forum there are varying degrees of intelligence and expertise, which we could benefit from. Technological advice is freely given and I respect that, whether I agree or not. The fact is if it works, it works. Good Luck. Stealth

Comment

Hi all, Toddo here from BurnHydrox.com. I have been lurking here with the occasional post once in a while for what seems like a few years now. The prospect of free energy has always enthralled me but until oil prices spiked over a year ago had not really done much in the way of activism.

Yes, I sell components for the HHO guys but have looked further into 100 years of patents from Pantone and GEET (thanks Ash.) to Newman and Bedini to Pons-Fleischmenn and one thing that has always stood out is the history of supression.

I have a copy of a US Patent office memo that many of you have probably seen. In essence, the memo states any invention the even remotely sounds like OU is either dismissed or classified for national security.

Seeing free energy as a soultion to the worlds problems, I came up with a plan to start a non-profit to promote the advancement of alternative energies. Must be about 10 months or so ago, I registered IAERC.org .com and .net with the intention of being able to provide a common repository of knowledge with documentation and funding for worthy causes to advance the science. Unfortunately being the guy who wears all the hats in the company plus daily life has me underfunded and overworked.

Given the current political climate not only in the US but across the world, my take on the global economic disaster is that the powers brokers are creating a greater divide between the working class and the elite. I see this ending not only in the loss of sovereignty for the United States but for all countries ending in a global governance backed by one fiat currency. In short, I believe that we will be living in Orwell's 1984.

The only logical way I can see to stop this path to global domination is by a breakthrough in free (or nearly free) energy. They have us addicted to energy through our flat screen TVs, our cell phones, iPods, computers, refrigerators, heating and cooling and even our childrens toys.

You may call me a conspiracy theorist or just plain nuts, maybe I am, but we need to stand together as a community dedicated to one purpose otherwise we shall surely fail separately.

I stand before you willing to offer whatever help I can so that we may join together in the true spirit of the human race, to adapt, to overcome and to rise to new levels of greatness.

Please feel free to email me directly at todd [at] burnhydrox.com with your questions or comments.

Comment

Working...
                              X