Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ERR ( The culmination of many on this site)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ERR ( The culmination of many on this site)

Is this as simple as it seems? It looks like a culmination of many peoples efforts on this site
    YouTube - ERR Fluxgenerator selfrunning 3 KW Free Energy generator

Where to begin?

1. They're talking about grounding the device. When they turn around suitcase no grounding wire is present.
    2. After that they talk about 3kW only to say that they will connect three 800W light bulbs. That's 2.4kW. Their basic math sucks.
    3. When they turn on light bulbs they don't show their values.
    4. They connect wires in such a way that guy connecting them put himself between camera so that we don't actually see what he is doing.
    5. When they finally turn on the lamps they direct it directly into the camera lens. Of course camera photelement shines like Betlehem and we cannot ascertain what amount of light those lamps are actually putting out.
    6. The lamp stays on for less than 30 seconds which is ridiculous.
    7. Finally their poorly rehearsed "spontaneous" conversation and body language could be an example how not to act.

That video is a scam. No "but", no "maybe". It's a scam. It's indeed a culmination of scam attempts that went over for decades. However this one excels for its audacity and poor performance. I think I laughed my ass off when they turned suitcase around and no grounding wire was to be seen.
    Last edited by lighty; 08-25-2009, 11:16 AM.
    http://www.nequaquamvacuum.com/en/en...n/alt-sci.html
    http://www.neqvac.com

Comment

@Lighty

A bit harsh eh? Just because the device puts out 3kw's doesn't mean you have to power 3kw's to show it's capability...2.4kw's doesn't sound that bad to me.

Anyways, a guy on the overunity forums said he paid the guy a visit and witnessed it first hand powering a load, and could detect no trickery. Until someone can provide actual PROOF of a scam, I say he could have done the impossible. Fact is we don't know until we see it for ourselves.. But what's the point anyways, until you can buy one it's pointless to talk about it, since if he did get something like this to work, he's not going to be sharing the schematic as usual..

Comment

Originally posted by lighty View Post
        Where to begin?

1. They're talking about grounding the device. When they turn around suitcase no grounding wire is present.
        2. After that they talk about 3kW only to say that they will connect three 800W light bulbs. That's 2.4kW. Their basic math sucks.
        3. When they turn on light bulbs they don't show their values.
        4. They connect wires in such a way that guy connecting them put himself between camera so that we don't actually see what he is doing.
        5. When they finally turn on the lamps they direct it directly into the camera lens. Of course camera photelement shines like Betlehem and we cannot ascertain what amount of light those lamps are actually putting out.
        6. The lamp stays on for less than 30 seconds which is ridiculous.
        7. Finally their poorly rehearsed "spontaneous" conversation and body language could be an example how not to act.

That video is a scam. No "but", no "maybe". It's a scam. It's indeed a culmination of scam attempts that went over for decades. However this one excels for its audacity and poor performance. I think I laughed my ass off when they turned suitcase around and no grounding wire was to be seen.
        Your point #1 is i think what make me think its a scam too and he clearly state that the earth ground is needed.He never talked about a battery inside the unit too , the frequency scan he made before the unit was functional is powered by something.

Comment

If Dr. Schwartz meant what i think he meant, "grounding" was a poor term to use; in that apparently the device may need to couple to the Earth's magnetic field and "syc" to the local F of it in some way. Was that 9 something Hertz on the display? Could not tell.

When you see his earlier vid of the small unit that only puts out 25 W, he needed a "magnetic field" in there for some reason (he didn't say if it was a perm mag or an electromagnet). So in the larger unit, the F scanner would apparently find the resonance point of the Earth and couple with it somehow so he doesn't need the self-generated magnetic field any more (apparently the alternating Bismuth & coil layer plates need a bias voltage or pulses to get them going).

But you are right in that the scanner & display obviously had a power supply in it which he did not bother to explain.

And these guys are no actors or movie stars lol. Having made vids of demos of electronic devices for business in the past that were utterly stilted and painful to watch lol, i can appreciate why they might suck at it... It's not as easy as it seems for most peeps. Yes it was scripted, certainly. They nearly ALWAYS are. Most are better at hiding it though

But in future vids, Dr, Schwartz should surely explain the "grounding" / magnetic coupling thingie & its power supply, and let the device run for a much longer time to discount the possibly of small batteries. He should have also hung a Hall effect current meter at the lights' wires or used a Watt Meter between the device and the load. He might even do better stealing SM's idea and using an inverter to run small household appliances; which makes for a very effective demo.

You gotta understand that many folks are not as wise to all the You Tube scams that many here are experienced with.. So thinking about these things in terms of "fake-proofing" it could legitimately not enter their minds (lol they WILL learn fast enough, though once the skeptics tear them apart ).

Comment

May the Schwartz be with you!

If Dr Schwartz is true. He may be onto something.
            May the Force be with us all!
            "But ye shall receive power..."
            Acts 1:8

Comment

@Freezer

Oh come one don't be so euphoric. Lack of proof that it's a scam is not a proof that it's not. I will reiterate what I said so many times before- extraordinary claims require extraordinary proofs and this video is anything but extraordinary.

BTW- hearsay from OU forum is hardly a proof of anything. I won't even go into how many very famous inventors are simply turning a blind eye to the lack of proper procedure of testing their own devices. At certain points I was able to test some of the famous devices and each time I found they either botched their tests by mistake or in some cases deliberately.

If you're convinced the device is real why don't you donate him some money?

For me this is EOD.

Comment

@jibbguy
                You gotta understand that many folks are not as wise to all the You Tube scams that many here are experienced with.. So thinking about these things in terms of "fake-proofing" it could legitimately not enter their minds (lol they WILL learn fast enough, though once the skeptics tear them apart ).
                LOL, if there is one thing I can tell you, it is that people who know and understand this technology don't give a damn what people think of them or their video's, the critics ego has them falsely believing they actually have some relevance in the situation. As well, the critics by their very nature are ignorant to the facts, that is why they are critics, It should be obvious that if the critics knew anything of this technology they would not be critics they would be inventors. A more relevant question may be, why have all who criticize here never accomplished anything? Why have they continued to fail in every aspect of this technology? Are you more inclined to listen to someone who has continued to fail to produce any positive results or a person who claims they have, LOL. This technology will be proven when it comes to market and cannot be denied, the critics and skeptics are irrelevant---they always have been, this is a fact history has proven time and time again.
                Regards
                AC
                Last edited by Allcanadian; 08-25-2009, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Allcanadian View Post
                  @jibbguy

..........Are you more inclined to listen to someone who has continued to fail to produce any positive results or a person who claims they have, LOL. This technology will be proven when it comes to market and cannot be denied, the critics and skeptics are irrelevant---they always have been.
                  Regards
                  AC
                  @Allcanadian

How many such claim have you seen in the past 50 years ? Have you paid your electricity bill last month ? The critic only show what the inventor have omit to check or test. The critic ask for answers and some proof of concept. If you had a device who was able to put out 3KW constant, im sure you will make a video that even the most skeptic will not deny. Clear glass table with 3KW of clear light bulb and your invention in the smalless box you can put it in, like the TPU if you like.

Comment

@Allcanadian

Now that's great example of false logic. By your logic if movie critic criticize a movie he really shouldn't do that because he didn't made any movies? So if movie is a piece of **** one shouldn't say so out loud if one didn't made any movies himself? Regardless of the arguments presented? Dear God man where did you get your basic education in philosophy and logic? FYI- I did a lot of engineering in my career and I saw and tested a few of "OU" devices first handedly. I'm telling you that if investors asked me what my take on "ERR" was based on video I would unequivocally say that it's a scam. Most probably any rational engineer would say the same thing.

The fact remains that the there aren't any evidences presented in that video. We saw a suitcase with "grounding". We saw 7 segment LED display that displayed some numbers. Then we saw the guy doing something that camera didn't register. We also have to take his word that lamps are indeed 2.4kW. Of course after the lamps are turned on the camera doesn't show where cables go. On top of that lamps remains turned on for less than 15 seconds which is possible by using battery power of induction circuit under the table. Of course that's rubbish!

Now I don't claim TPU videos are genuine but what we saw there was the exact opposite to ERR video. We saw the contraption being put on transparent table with camera turned on all the time so no cables there. Then we saw the values of lightbulbs used. On top of that lamps worked for quite some period of time. On transparent table. With no cables attached or induction device in vicinity. That's what I call an interesting video and not this ERR piece of crap.

And of course I had to reply to this twisted logic. And I said it was EOD. Apparently it was not. Now it is!

Comment

@EgmQC

You beat me to it! You said in less words what I had on mind.

Comment

@lighty
                        I'm telling you that if investors asked me what my take on "ERR" was based on video I would unequivocally say that it's a scam. Most probably any rational engineer would say the same thing.
                        I am an engineer, as such I would tell any investors that I cannot make any determination without measurable facts, a video is not measurable fact irregardless of any opinion of it.

The fact remains that the there aren't any evidences presented in that video. We saw a suitcase with "grounding". We saw 7 segment LED display that displayed some numbers. Then we saw the guy doing something that camera didn't register. We also have to take his word that lamps are indeed 2.4kW. Of course after the lamps are turned on the camera doesn't show where cables go. On top of that lamps remains turned on for less than 15 seconds which is possible by using battery power of induction circuit under the table. Of course that's rubbish!
                        The video was a presentation of technology not proof of technology, again proof requires measurement which is why all this nitpicking is absolutely pointless. Nobody here is qualified to make any judgement on this device because nobody has any true facts regarding it.

Now I don't claim TPU videos are genuine but what we saw there was the exact opposite to ERR video. We saw the contraption being put on transparent table with camera turned on all the time so no cables there. Then we saw the values of lightbulbs used. On top of that lamps worked for quite some period of time. On transparent table. With no cables attached or induction device in vicinity. That's what I call an interesting video and not this ERR piece of crap.
                        The one true fact we do know for certain is that this is the internet, I could probably show you an Easter bunny holding a working TPU, would that make it more or less believable in your opinion? I could also bend Lipo cells in the shape of the TPU, air core boost convert it to 120v and nobody here would would know any different than what they saw in the TPU video's. I am much more interested in what a person states in the video versus anything they may show me because knowledge is power not any given apparatus. If you have knowledge and understanding you can build anything you desire.

And of course I had to reply to this twisted logic. And I said it was EOD. Apparently it was not. Now it is!
                        I believe my logic was sound, people were criticizing without justification or facts only baseless opinions, if you believe this is somehow "twisted" then I am quite sure I could not say anything to make you believe otherwise.
                        Regards
                        AC

Comment

Directory:ERR Fluxgenerator by Noah's Ark Research Foundation - PESWiki
                          Last edited by DavidE; 08-26-2009, 01:47 AM.

Comment

@Freezer
                            Oh come one don't be so euphoric. Lack of proof that it's a scam is not a proof that it's not. I will reiterate what I said so many times before- extraordinary claims require extraordinary proofs and this video is anything but extraordinary.
                            I never said there was proof, only lack of proof of a hoax. I will give the guy the benefit of the doubt always, until they give me a reason otherwise. That way when something legit does come along, I won't miss it. Of course the odds are against me, but that doesn't bother me a bit. If that labels me gullible, so be it.

BTW- hearsay from OU forum is hardly a proof of anything.
                            I agree, and never said it was proof.

If you're convinced the device is real why don't you donate him some money?
                            I never said I was convinced, although I will say I'm not convinced it's a hoax. If I was shown the device in person, and it was taken apart piece by piece perhaps I would donate some money, of course with the stipulation of receiving one.
                            Last edited by Freezer; 08-26-2009, 01:48 AM.

Comment

@Allcanadian

I will reiterate once again - extraordinary claims require extraordinary proofs. What you're asking me is to keep wide open mind based on a few vague references on the net and two poorly made videos. OK, I watched videos with an open mind. Then I add 2+2 and made up my mind - "it's a scam". Until any substantial arguments come along I will remain extremely sceptical. If they provide additional info, independent measurements and better made video with no stones left unturned I will reconsider my opinion.

Also you well understand that I used TPU just as an example of better made video which left little to imagination. I also mentioned that I'm still reserved on TPU because it's just a video without any independent measurements by relevant persons and/or institutions.

In my book your logic is very twisted regarding the right of people to criticize with arguments. I provided arguments why I think it's a scam. Now you should provide arguments why you think it's not a scam. It's called debate. That's how science progresses. Your argument that "it will be vindicated when it gets to the market" is laughable. What should I do until then? Living in illusion that it's real because I would like it to be real. Yes, I would very much like it to be real. However, I don't think it is.

There were some very serious technologies that were real that got the market on bigger scale a few years back. They also got pulled from the market and hardly anyone know they ever existed. However, even before they got to market for large customers they provided devices for testing and measurements, they provided arguments and informations, they provided independent measurements and certificates. That's serious approach. A suitcase, LED display and three unknown lamps do not represent any technology or proof of technology. I would very much wish they represent it but they don't. Sorry, but scepticism is what kept me in business for a number of years and what kept me from falling into a trap of wishful thinking, "what ifs" and "wouldn't it be nice".

@Freezer

I wouldn't react so directly if you didn't write such extraordinary claims of "culmination of the efforts of many on this site". In the past people wrote fairytales about certain technologies and got into wishful thinking mode. At the same time I had an opportunity to first handedly test and measure some of those same technologies. They were all either scams or people misinterpreted results or botched their measurements and test procedures. I usually kept my mouth shut because people obviously like to live in fantasy land and become very rude when it comes to facing the ugly truth. I know what it's like trying to keep my emotional part of mind from facing the rational truth. It's hard and it hurts but it's the only way for science to progress. Yeah, I know that people on forums are not scientists but that doesn't mean they should avoid using scientific methods.

That being said- time will tell and I'm pretty sure rational deduction I performed will prove to be (once again) superior to wishful thinking.

Have a nice day.

Comment

Working...
                              X