Prophecy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prophecy

This thread is for discussions of prophecy and discussion for the next several years in these interesting times and especially the December 21, 2012 date.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Tibetan Monks see UFO intervention

Remote viewing Tibetan monks see Extra Terrestrial powers saving the World from destroying itself in 2012
    N.K. Subramanium, Special Correspondent
    December 26, 2004

From: India Daily – Remote viewing Tibetan monks see Extra Terrestrial powers saving the World from destroying itself in 2012

Remote viewing is nothing new in Tibetan monasteries. For thousands of years remote viewing in the middle of other spiritual activities have dominated Tibetan culture. What some Indian tourists came to learn from a few Tibetan monasteries under the current Chinese rule is extremely alarming and fascinating.
    According to these tourists remote viewers are seeing world powers in the course of self-destruction. They also see that the world will not be destroyed. Between now and 2012 the world super powers will continue to engage in regional wars. Terrorism and covert war will be the main problem. In world politics something will happen in and around 2010. At that time the world powers will threaten to destroy each other.

Between 2010 and 2012, the whole world will get polarized and prepare for the ultimate dooms day. Heavy political maneuvers and negotiations will take place with little progress.

In 2012, the world will start plunging into a total destructive nuclear war.

And at that time something remarkable will happen, says, Buddhist monk of Tibet. Supernatural divine powers will intervene. The destiny of the world is not to self-destruct at this time.

Scientific interpretation of the monks’ statements makes it evident that the Extra Terrestrial powers are watching us every step of the way. They will intervene in 2012 and save the world from self-destruction.

When asked about recent UFO sightings in India and China, the monks smiled and said the divine powers are watching us all. Mankind cannot and will not be allowed to alter the future to that great extent.

Every human being though their current acts in life called “Karma” can alter the future lives to some extent, but changing the destiny in that large extent will not be allowed to that great an extent.

Monks also mentioned that beyond 2012 our current civilization would understand that the final frontier of science and technology is in area of spirituality and not material physics and chemistry. Beyond 2012, out technologies will take a different direction. People will learn the essence of spirituality, the relation between body and the soul, the reincarnation and the fact we are connected with each other are all part of “God”.

In India and China UFO sightings have increased in many folds. Many say the Chinese and Indian Governments are being contacted by the Extra Terrestrials.
    In recent days most UFO activities have been seen in those countries who have indigenously developed Nuke capabilities.

When asked if these extra-terrestrials will show up in reality in 2012, the answers remote viewers are giving is: they will reveal themselves in such a way that none of us scared. They will reveal themselves only if they have to. As our science and technology progresses, we are destined to see them and interact with them any way.

According to the remote viewers, our earth is blessed and is being saved continuously from all kinds of hazards all the time that we are not even aware of. As our technologies progress we will realize how external forces saved us.

(technically, this is not remote viewing as in technical remote viewing, it is psychic clairvoyance)
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Comment

George Washington's Son of the Republic Vision

This is a little known vision of George Washington recorded at the Library of Congress. It is known as the "Son of the Republic" vision.

Valley Forge, the winter of 1777, American forces were fighting against the British, the most powerful nation in the world. Many believe that only 3% of the American people took part in the struggle for independence, while "Tories" gave aid and comfort to the British cause.

"This afternoon, as I was sitting at this table engaged in preparing a dispatch, something seemed to disturb me. Looking up, I beheld standing opposite me a singularly beautiful female. So astonished was I, for I had given strict orders not to be disturbed, that it was some moments before I found language to inquire the cause of her presence. A second, a third and even a fourth time did I repeat my question, but received no answer from my mysterious visitor except a slight raising of her eyes.

"By this time I felt strange sensations spreading through me. I would have risen but the riveted gaze of the being before me rendered volition impossible. I assayed once more to address her, but my tongue had become useless, as though it had become paralyzed.

"A new influence, mysterious, potent, irresistible, took possession of me. All I could do was to gaze steadily, vacantly at my unknown visitor, Gradually the surrounding atmosphere seemed as if it had become filled with sensations, and luminous. Everything about me seemed to rarify, the mysterious visitor herself becoming more airy and yet more distinct to my sight than before. I now began to feel as one dying, or rather to experience the sensations which I have sometimes imagined accompany dissolution. I did not think, I did not reason, I did not move; all were alike impossible. I was only conscious of gazing fixedly, vacantly at my companion.

"Presently I heard a voice saying, `Son of the Republic, look and learn,' while at the same time my visitor extended her arm eastwardly. I now beheld a heavy white vapor at some distance rising fold upon fold. This gradually dissipated, and I looked upon a strange scene. Before me lay spread out in one vast plain all the countries of the world; Europe, Asia, Africa and America. I saw rolling and tossing between Europe and America the billows of the Atlantic, and between Asia and America lay the Pacific.

" `Son of the Republic' said the same mysterious voice as before, `look and learn,' At that moment I beheld a dark, shadowy being, like an angel, standing, or rather floating in mid-air, between Europe and America. Dipping water out of the ocean in the hollow of each hand, he sprinkled some upon America with his right hand, while with his left hand he cast some on Europe. Immediately a cloud raised from these countries, and joined in mid-ocean. For a while it remained stationary, and then moved slowly westward, until it enveloped America in its murky folds. Sharp flashes of lightning gleamed through it at intervals, and I heard the smothered groans and cries of the American people.

"A second time the angel dipped water from the ocean, and sprinkled it out as before. The dark cloud was then drawn back to the ocean, in whose heaving billows it sank from view. A third time I heard the mysterious voice saying, `Son of the Republic, look and learn,' I cast my eyes upon America and beheld villages and towns and cities springing up one after another until the whole land from the Atlantic to the Pacific was dotted with them.

"Again, I heard the mysterious voice say, `Son of the Republic, the end of the century cometh, look and learn.' At this the dark shadowy angel turned his face southward, and from Africa I saw an ill-omened spectre approach our land. It flitted slowly over every town and city of the latter. The inhabitants presently set themselves in battle array against each other. As I continued looking I a saw bright angel, on whose brow rested a crown of light, on which was traced the word `Union,' bearing the American flag which he placed between the divided nation, and said, `Remember ye are brethren.' Instantly, the inhabitants, casting from them their weapons became friends once more, and united around the National Standard.

"And again I heard the mysterious voice saying, `Son of the Republic, look and learn.' At this the dark, shadowy angel placed a trumpet to his mouth, and blew three distinct blasts; and taking water from the ocean, he sprinkled it upon Europe, Asia and Africa. Then my eyes beheld a fearful scene: from each of these countries arose thick, black clouds that were soon joined into one. Throughout this mass there gleamed a dark red light by which I saw hordes of armed men, who, moving with the cloud, marched by land and sailed by sea to America. Our country was enveloped in this volume of cloud, and I saw these vast armies devastate the whole country and burn the villages, towns and cities that I beheld springing up. As my ears listened to the thundering of the cannon, clashing of swords, and the shouts and cries of millions in mortal combat, I heard again the mysterious voice saying, `Son of the Republic, look and learn.' When the voice had ceased, the dark shadowy angel placed his trumpet once more to his mouth, and blew a long and fearful blast.

"Instantly a light as of a thousand suns shone down from above me, and pierced and broke into fragments the dark cloud which enveloped America. At the same moment the angel upon whose head still shone the word Union, and who bore our national flag in one hand and a sword in the other, descended from the heavens attended by legions of white spirits. These immediately joined the inhabitants of America, who I perceived were well nigh overcome, but who immediately taking courage again, closed up their broken ranks and renewed the battle.

"Again, amid the fearful noise of the conflict, I heard the mysterious voice saying, `Son of the Republic, look and learn.' As the voice ceased, the shadowy angel for the last time dipped water from the ocean and sprinkled it upon America. Instantly the dark cloud rolled back, together with the armies it had brought, leaving the inhabitants of the land victorious!

"Then once more I beheld the villages, towns and cities springing up where I had seen them before, while the bright angel, planting the azure standard he had brought in the midst of them, cried with o loud voice" `While the stars remain, and the heavens send down dew upon the earth, so long shall the Union last.' And taking from his brow the crown on which blazoned the word `UNION,' he placed it upon the Standard while the people, kneeling down, said, `Amen.'

"The scene instantly began to fade and dissolve, and I at last saw nothing but the rising, curling vapor I at first beheld. This also disappearing, I found myself once more gazing upon the mysterious visitor, who, in the same voice I had heard before, said, `Son of the Republic, what you have seen is thus interpreted: three great perils will come upon the Republic. The most fearful is the third, but in this greatest conflict the whole world united shall not prevail against her. Let every child of the Republic learn to live for his God, his land and the Union. With these words the vision vanished, and I started from my seat and felt that I had seen a vision wherein had been shown to me the birth, progress and destiny of the United States."

In his farewell address, Washington spoke of several avenues of tyranny, including selfish ambition (with pretended patriotism,) collusion of powers, usurpation and precedence of usurpation, debt, foreign influence, and rank party politics.

As for collusion of powers, he warned, "The habits of thinking in a free country should inspire caution in those entrusted with its administration to confine themselves within their respective constitutional spheres, avoiding in the exercise of the powers of one department to encroach upon another. The spirit of encroachment tends to consolidate the powers of all the departments in one and thus to create, whatever the form of government, a real despotism."

On usurpation, he warned, "If, in the opinion of the people, the distribution or modification of the constitutional powers be in any particular wrong, let it be corrected by an amendment in the way which the Constitution designates. But let there be no change by usurpation; for though this, in one instance, may be the instrument of good, it is the customary weapon by which free governments are destroyed. The precedent must always greatly overbalance in permanent evil any partial or transient benefit which the use can at any time yield."

George Washington's last words allegedly were Tis well.
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Comment

The Mayan Calendar 2012 Demystified

Much has been written about the Mayan Calendar, with many suppositions being made as to why it apparently ends in 2012. A lot of what has been stated has been sensationalised & even interpreted by some as a prediction of the coming of the end of the world by Dec 21, 2012.

Someone whose work I particularly admire is that of Carl Johan Calleman who has spent the past 17 years studying & researching the culture of the Maya, and in particular the Mayan Calendar. His calculations actually place the end date of the calendar at 28th Oct, 2011, rather than the more popular view of Dec, 2012. I think to gain an understanding of his ideas & where he is coming from it helps to have an insight into the man himself, so I have included his own biography below:

I was born in Stockholm, Sweden at noon May 15, 1950, which in the Sacred Calendar corresponds to the day 5 Jaguar. Curiously this is also the exact midpoint of the month dedicated to the Roman goddess Maia. Stockholm is fairly remote from the jungles of Guatemala, but these were some signs that maybe I had something to do there (although of course I was only appreciate the importance of these signs at a much later point).
        I first became interested in the Maya and their calendar during a trip to Mexico and Guatemala in 1979. I fell in love with this people, and also had a feeling that this was my spiritual home on earth. Somehow it seemed that the purpose of my life was linked to this people and their calendar, that I had become fascinated by.
        This was long before the Mayan calendar had become a matter of widespread and as I read in Michael Coe’s book about the Maya that their calendar would come to an end in the year 2011 it sparked a deep wonder in me.”Why would a calendar end?” I asked myself although 2011 then seemed a long time into the future.

I was then a graduate student in toxicology at the University of Stockholm and the idea of an end of ”time” was certainly not something that had been part of my education. I started to wonder if there indeed existed a higher purpose to life and felt that the native cultures of Mexico was pointing me in that direction.
        Nonetheless, it took me a few more years until I started noticing that there was a steady stream of synchronicities guiding me to do explore this culture more deeply. In 1986 I took up work at the Department of Environmental Health at the University of Washington in Seattle, which brought me closer to the Mayan area with possibilities of frequent visits to their area. More importantly, through the experience of the Harmonic Convergence I realized that I was not the only one to believe that there was a truth to the Mayan calendar. Nonetheless, most of my energy was put into my professional life as a cancer researcher, where I focused on developing means for identifying toxic substances in the environment and especially such that could be cancer causing. Research that I performed in China came to have wide ranging consequences and I was among other things asked to serve as an expert for the branch of the World Health Organization that focuses on cancer.
        My parallel interest in the Mayan calendar was however growing stronger and as I returned to Sweden from the United States in 1993, I decided to start working full time to solve these age old thought structures and to understand what they were really all about. After twenty years in the laboratory this was obviously not the best way of having job security, but it seemed to me that it would be of greater value to humanity if I could solve the Mayan calendar than if I could solve the riddle of cancer. Given my scientific background I then set out to find proofs of real events that matched the energy shifts of this calendar. Hence, my approach became different from the more newagy students who approached the calendar through channeling information. My first inroad to some tangible link with the Mayan calendar was really provided by my knowledge of Swedish history, which turned out to match certain baktun shifts extremely well. I then self-published a short book in Swedish, Mayahypotesen (1994), which already discussed the importance of the upcoming Venus Transits that I had been called to bring to the world at Orcas Island a few years earlier.
        Following these first real observations I studied vaster and vaster areas of cosmic life that was found to fit into the framework of the Mayan calendar and I spent a few years, 1993-1996, essentially researching all fields of science from its perspective. This was a very exciting and intellectually stimulating time when one thing would lead to another at a very high pace and it was probably the most creative time in my life. Yet, I could not find a publisher for my initial manuscript, the Theory of Everything, that summarized all my findings and it has been on my shelf ever since providing myself with the source material for my later books.
        Meanwhile, I started to lecture and publish articles in a number of languages about the Mayan calendar essentially only in Sweden and some other Nordic countries. In 1998 Hunbatz Men invited me to be one of the main speakers at a conference about the Mayan calendar in Merida, Yucatan, and the ceremonies and a trip into Honduras inspired me to start writing a new, more widely accessible book, The Mayan calendar, as I got back, which was eventually published by Garev in 2001.
        Having completed this book my interest in Eastern philosophies increased and I went to Golden City in India to see Sri Bhagavan the first time in the year 2002. In 2004 Bear and Co published a new book, The Mayan Calendar and the Transformation of Consciousness just in the nick of time for the Oneness Celebration, June 6-8, 2004 which was the first celebration in a very long time that based on the traditional Mayan calendar brought together a world wide participation of spiritual people seeking a deeper guidance into the time ahead.
        Following this I began lecturing and having courses on a larger international scale, especially as the book wasw now being translated to several other languages, and by now I have visited some twenty countries with my message. Recently, I filmed some interviews with Don Alejandro Oxlaj, head of the council of elders of the Maya, together with a team in India and I can see a wider unity and consensus coming about based on the true Mayan calendar than has been the case previously. I still live in Orsa, Sweden, at the edge of the wilderness, but I never seem to know where I will be called next.
        Carl Johan Calleman
        cjcalleman@swipnet.se

Orsa, Sweden,
        9 Eb, 7.11.12 of the Galactic Underworld,
        (July 18, 2006)

Callanan's research led him to the conclusion that the Mayan Calendar is actually a schedule detailing the evolution of consciousness of humanity & can be seen here:
        The Mayan Calendar describes alternating cosmic energies
        This a brief powerpoint presentation of the main concepts underscoring the calendar from Callaman's website The Mayan Calendar

There is a lot of interesting articles on his website (as you would expect). I've included links to a few other very interesting articles by Calleman that I have also come across in my travels. For series I - V you need to scroll halfway down the page to find the full article.

The Mayan Calendar and Humanity’s Path Towards Enlightenmen by Carl Johan Calleman

Mayan Calendar: Evolving Towards Enlightenment - I

Mayan Calendar: Evolving Towards Enlightenment - II

Mayan Calendar: Evolving Towards Enlightenment - III

Mayan Calendar: Evolving Towards Enlightenment - IV

Mayan Calendar: Evolving Towards Enlightenment - V

If you want to see a detailed explanation about the Mayan Calendar there are these videos featuring Ian Xel Lungold

Secrets of´the Mayan Calendar Unveiled (1 of 3).avi - Google Video
        Ihr 59 mins

The Secrets of the Mayan Calendar - Ian Lungold Part 2of3 - Google Video
        8 mins

Secrets of the Mayan Calendar Unveiled (3 of 3) - Google Video

Love & Blessings,

Sharyn

Theta Healing
        Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

Saw all three videos

Edited ( I am speaking about Ian)

Great stuff, very long though (4.5 hours). I think he was pushing it a bit. On the right track, but a bit over-emphasized. He did say the poles will reverse in 2005, which did not occur. So he gave a very good insight. I accept alot of what he said. Especially about evolution of the race accelerating and so on. He had a great energy as well. But his interpretations of certain future events I think were abit too far..
          Last edited by Bluelq; 06-11-2007, 05:28 AM. Reason: Explained

Comment

"In this live seminar we explore the concept of quantum change in energetic systems, leading up to the end of the current historical era in 2012. Dynamic systems do not change linearly, but in quantum jumps between metastable states. We also examine the Vedic history of the previous temporal singularity."

YouTube - 2012: Matrix Singularity Seminar Part 3--Quantum Change

I found this quite interesting

-Jessica
            Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

This is a little scary, but a possible explanation. First I've heard of this was when I just saw it :

YouTube - Are you Ready? 3 (Answers & Facts!)

-Jessica
              Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

hey Sharyn

what are your thoughts on this? I found this you tube clip... and know yu have looked into alot of stuff about 2012....
                YouTube - The last secret of Washington D.C 2007=2012

thanks....Adrienne
                Matrix Energetics Sessions-Private message me

www.paths-makeithappen.com

http://www.divineopenings.com/cmd.php?af=1060186

Comment

Hi,
                  i found another Page, where the Mayan Calender is explained, since most Videos are removed from the Links above.

Mayan Majix - Learning Lab

Its like a turning point for View of Things.

Left Side at the Scrollbar, you can find most Videos again.
                  Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Nibiru

I am not much on dooms day stories however when i do read such stories the first question i ask myself is does this sound like something a person would typically say, that is does it follow current trends and beliefs and for the Nibiru the answer is no not really. Then one asks is there data and is it strong. The answer for Nibiru is yes in some part.
                    Last edited by dmonarch; 01-21-2009, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Time has a end by Harold Camping

A book called Time Has a End by Harold Camping of Family Radio has a thesis...

His conclusion based on exhastive lifelong studies of Scriptures...

A Biblical History of The World...

11,013BC-AD 2011...

End game Fall of 2011

September or October

Only the God the Father knows for certain.

According to Mr Camping his revelations of hidden mysteries of the Bible have
                      finally been decoded.

Only time will tell
                      "But ye shall receive power..."
                      Acts 1:8

Comment

This is a link Elias posted not too long ago.

2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way! - Project Avalon Forum

It covers before and after 2012, well laid out, simple and easy to understand.
                        Remember to challenge anything you read if it doesn't sit well with you.

Have fun!
                        “If Edison had a needle to find in a haystack, he would proceed at once with the diligence of the bee to examine straw after straw until he found the object of his search.
                        I was a sorry witness of such doings, knowing that a little theory and calculation would have saved him ninety per cent of his labor.” ~ Nicola Tesla

Comment

Good Information

Check this video out
                          YouTube - The 2012 Lie EXPOSED (1 of 2)

Comment

Prophecy of King in Java, Joyoboyo

Ramalan Joyoboyo - [AZ]Forum

Isine ramalan iku na ngisor iki :
                            The Prophecy is:

Besuk yen wis ana kreta tanpa jaran.
                            One day there will be a cart without a horse.

Tanah Jawa kalungan wesi.
                            The island of Java will be circled by an iron necklace.

Prahu mlaku ing dhuwur awang-awang.
                            There will be a boat flying in the sky.

Kali ilang kedhunge.
                            The river will loose its current.

Pasar ilang kumandhang.
                            There will be markets without crowds.

Iku tanda yen tekane jaman Jayabaya wis cedhak.
                            These are the signs that the Jayabaya era is coming.

Bumi saya suwe saya mengkeret.
                            The earth will shrink.

Sekilan bumi dipajeki.
                            Every inch of land will be taxed.

Jaran doyan mangan sambel.
                            Horses will devour chili sauce.

Wong wadon nganggo pakaian lanang.
                            Women will dress in men's clothes.

Iku tandane yen wong bakal nemoni wolak-waliking jaman.
                            These are the signs that the people and their civilization have been turned upside down.

Akeh janji ora ditetepi.
                            Many promises unkept.

Akeh wong wani mlanggar sumpahe dhewe.
                            Many break their oath.

Manungsa pada seneng nyalah.
                            People will tend to blame on each other.

Ora ngindahake hukum Allah.
                            They will ignore God's law.

Barang jahat diangkat-angkat.
                            Evil things will be lifted up.

Barang suci dibenci.
                            Holy things will be despised.

Akeh manungsa mung ngutamake duwit.
                            Many people will become fixated on money.

Lali kamanungsan.
                            Ignoring humanity.

Lali kabecikan.
                            Forgetting kindness.

Lali sanak lali kadang.
                            Abandoning their families.

Akeh Bapa lali anak.
                            Fathers will abandon their children.

Akeh anak wani nglawan ibu.
                            Children will be disrespectful to their mothers.

Nantang bapa.
                            And battle against their fathers.

Sedulur pada cidra.
                            Siblings will collide violently.

Kulawarga pada curiga.
                            Family members will become suspicious of each other.

Kanca dadi mungsuh.
                            Friends become enemies.

Akeh manungsa lali asale.
                            People will forget their roots.

Ukuman Ratu ora adil.
                            The queen's (ruler) judgements will be unjust.

Akeh pangkat sing jahat lan ganjil.
                            There will be many peculiar and evil leaders.

Akeh kelakuan sing ganjil.
                            Many will behave strangely.

Wong apik-apik pada kepencil.
                            Good people will be isolated.

Akeh wong nyambut gawe apik-apik pada krasa isin.
                            Many people will be too embarrassed to do the right things.

Luwih utama ngapusi.
                            Choosing falsehood instead.

Wegah nyambut gawe.
                            Many will be lazy to work.

Kepingin urip mewah.
                            Seduced by luxury.

Ngumbar nafsu angkara murka, nggedhekake duraka.
                            They will take the easy path of crime and deceit.

Wong bener thenger-thenger.
                            The honest will be confused.

Wong salah bungah.
                            The dishonest will be joyful.

Wong apik ditampik-tampik.
                            The good will be rejected.

Wong jahat munggah pangkat.
                            The evil ones will rise to the top.

Wong agung kesinggung.
                            Noble people will be wounded by unjust criticism.

Wong ala kepuja.
                            Evil doers will be worshipped.

Wong wadon ilang kawirangane.
                            Women will become shameless.

Wong lanang ilang kaprawirane.
                            Men will loose their courage.

Akeh wong lanang ora duwe bojo.
                            Men will choose not to get married.

Akeh wong wadon ora setya marang bojone.
                            Women will be unfaithful to their husbands.

Akeh ibu pada ngedol anake.
                            Mothers will sell their babies.

Akeh wong wadon ngedol awake.
                            Women will engage in prostitution.

Akeh wong ijol bebojo.
                            Couples will trade partners.

Wong wadon nunggang jaran.
                            Women will ride horses.

Wong lanang linggih plangki.
                            Men will be carried in a stretcher.

Randa seuang loro.
                            A divorcee will be valued at 17 cents.

Prawan seaga lima.
                            A virgin will be valued at 10 cents.

Duda pincang laku sembilan uang.
                            A crippled men will be valued at 75 cents.

Akeh wong ngedol ngelmu.
                            Many will earn their living by trading their knowledge.

Akeh wong ngaku-aku.
                            Many will claims other's merits as their own.

Njabane putih njerone dadu.
                            It is only a cover for the dice.

Ngakune suci, nanging sucine palsu.
                            They will proclaim their righteousness despite their sinful ways.

Akeh bujuk akeh lojo.
                            Many will use sly and dirty tricks.

Akeh udan salah mangsa.
                            Rains will fall in the wrong season.

Akeh prawan tuwa.
                            Many women will remain virgins into their old age.

Akeh randa nglairake anak.
                            Many divorcees will give birth.

Akeh jabang bayi lahir nggoleki bapakne.
                            Newborns will search for their fathers.

Agama akeh sing nantang.
                            Religions will be attacked.

Perikamanungsan saya ilang.
                            Humanitarianism will no longer have importance.

Omah suci dibenci.
                            Holy temples will be hated.

Omah ala saya dipuja.
                            They will be more fond of praising evil places.

Wong wadon lacur ing ngendi-endi.
                            Prostitution will be everywhere.

Akeh laknat.
                            There will be many worthy of damnation.

Akeh pengkhianat.
                            There will be many betrayals.

Anak mangan bapak.
                            Children will be against father.

Sedulur mangan sedulur.
                            Siblings will be against siblings.

Kanca dadi mungsuh.
                            Friends will become enemies.

Guru disatru.
                            Students will show hostility toward teachers.

Tangga pada curiga.
                            Neighbours will become suspicious of each other.

Comment

Prophecy of King in Java, Joyoboyo, 2nd

Kana-kene saya angkara murka.
                              And ruthlessness will be everywhere.

Sing weruh kebubuhan.
                              The eyewitness has to take the responsibility.

Sing ora weruh ketutuh.
                              The ones who have nothing to do with the case will be prosecuted.

Besuk yen ana peperangan.
                              One day when there is war.

Teka saka wetan, kulon, kidul lan lor.
                              From the east, west, south, and north.

Akeh wong becik saya sengsara.
                              Good people will suffer more.

Wong jahat saya seneng.
                              Bad people will be happier.

Wektu iku akeh dandang diunekake kuntul.
                              When this happens, a rice cooker will be said to be an egret.

Wong salah dianggep bener.
                              The wrong person will be assumed to be honest.

Pengkhianat nikmat.
                              Betrayers will live in the utmost of material comfort.

Durjono saya sempurna.
                              The deceitful will decline even further.

Wong jahat munggah pangkat.
                              The evil persons will rise to the top.

Wong lugu kebelenggu.
                              The modest will be trapped.

Wong mulyo dikunjoro.
                              The noble will be imprisoned.

Sing curang garang.
                              The fraudulent will be ferocious.

Sing jujur kojur.
                              The honest will unlucky.

Pedagang akeh sing keplarang.
                              Many merchants will fly in a mess.

Wong main akeh sing ndadi.
                              Gamblers will become more addicted to gambling.

Akeh barang haram.
                              Illegal things will be everywhere.

Akeh anak haram.
                              Many babies will be born outside of legal marriage.

Wong wadon nglamar wong lanang.
                              Women will propose marriage.

Wong lanang ngasorake drajate dhewe.
                              Men will lower their own status.

Akeh barang-barang mlebu luang.
                              The merchandise will be left unsold.

Akeh wong kaliren lan wuda.
                              Many people will suffer from starvation and inability to afford
                              clothing.

Wong tuku nglenik sing dodol.
                              Buyers will become more sophisticated.

Sing dodol akal okol.
                              Sellers will have to use their brains and muscle to do business.

Wong golek pangan kaya gabah diinteri.
                              In the way they earn a living, people will be as rice paddies being
                              swung around and blown up.

Sing kebat kliwat.
                              Some will go wild out of control.

Sing telah sambat.
                              Those who are not ambitious will complaint of being left behind.

Sing gede kesasar.
                              The ones on the top will get lost.

Sing cilik kepleset.
                              The ordinary people will slip.

Sing anggak ketunggak.
                              The arrogant ones will be impaled.

Sing wedi mati.
                              The fearful ones will not survive.

Sing nekat mbrekat.
                              The risk takers will be successful.

Sing jerih ketindhih.
                              The ones who are afraid of taking the risks will be crushed under foot.

Sing ngawur makmur,
                              The careless ones will be wealthy.

Sing ngati-ati ngrintih.
                              The careful ones will whine about their suffering.

Sing ngedan keduman.
                              The crazy ones will get their portion.

Sing waras nggagas.
                              The ones who are mentally and physically healthy will think wisely.

Wong tani ditaleni.
                              The farmers will be controlled.

Wong dora ura-ura.
                              Those who are corrupt will spend their fortune lavishly.

Ratu ora netepi janji, musna kekuasaane.
                              The queen (ruler) who does not keep her promises will lose her power.

Bupati dadi rakyat.
                              The leaders will become ordinary persons.

Wong cilik dadi priyayi.
                              The ordinary people will become leaders.

Sing mendele dadi gede,
                              The dishonest persons will rise to the top.

Sing jujur kojur.
                              The honest ones will be unlucky.

Akeh omah ing nduwur jaran.
                              There will be many people own a house on horseback.

Wong mangan wong.
                              People eat people.

Anak lali bapak.
                              Children will ignore their fathers.

Wong tuwa lali tuwane.
                              Old man forget their oldness.

Pedagang adol barang saya laris.
                              Merchants will sell out more of their merchandise.

Bandane saya ludes.
                              Yet, they will lose money.

Akeh wong mati kaliren ing sisihe pangan.
                              Many people will die from starvation at the side of food.

Akeh wong nyekel banda nanging uripe sengsara.
                              Many people will have lots of money yet, be unhappy in their lives.

Sing edan bisa dandan.
                              The crazy one will be beautifully attired.

Sing bengkong bisa nggalang gedong.
                              The insane will be able to build a lavish estate.

Wong waras lan adil uripe nggrantes lan kepencil.
                              The ones who are fair and sane will suffer in their lives and will be isolated.

Ana peperangan ing njero.
                              There will be internal wars.

Timbul amarga para pangkat akeh sing pada salah paham.
                              As a result of misunderstandings between those at the top.

Durjana saya ngambra-ambra.
                              The numbers of evil doers will increase sharply.

Penjahat saya tambah.
                              There will be more criminals.

Wong apik saya sengsara.
                              The good people will live in misery.

Akeh wong mati jalaran saka peperangan.
                              There will be many people die in a war.

Kebingungan lan kobongan.
                              Others will be disoriented, and their property burnt.

Wong bener saya tenger-tenger.
                              The honest will be confused.

Wong salah saya bungah-bungah.
                              The dishonest will be joyful.

Akeh banda musna ora karuan lungane.
                              There will be disappearance of property.

Akeh pangkat lan drajat pada minggat ora karuan sababe.
                              There will be disappearance of titled and ranked.

Akeh barang-barang haram, akeh bocah haram.
                              There will be many illegal goods, There will be many babies born without fathers.

Bejane sing lali, bejane sing eling.
                              Luck for the one who forget, Luck for the one who remember

Nanging sauntung-untunge sing lali.
                              But even such luck of the one who forget

Isih untung sing waspada.
                              The one who cautious will be luckier

Angkara murka saya ndadi.
                              Ruthlessness will become worse.

Kana-kene saya bingung.
                              Everywhere the situation will be chaotic.

Pedagang akeh alangane.
                              Doing business will be more difficult.

Akeh buruh nantang juragan.
                              Workers will challenge their employers.

Juragan dadi umpan.
                              The employers will become bait for their employees.

Sing suwarane seru oleh pengaruh.
                              Those who speak out will be more influential.

Wong pinter diingar-ingar.
                              The wise ones will be ridiculed.

Wong ala diuja.
                              The evil ones will be worshipped.

Wong ngerti mangan ati.
                              The knowledgeable ones will show no compassion.

Banda dadi memala.
                              The pursuit of material comfort will incite crime.

Pangkat dadi pemikat.
                              Job titles will become enticing.

Sing sawenang-wenang rumangsa menang.
                              Those who act arbitrarily will feel as if they are the winners.

Sing ngalah rumangsa kabeh salah.
                              Those who act wisely will feel as if everything is wrong.

Ana Bupati saka wong sing asor imane.
                              There will be leaders who are weak in their faith.

Patihe kepala judi.
                              Their vice regent will be selected from among the ranks of the gamblers.

Wong sing atine suci dibenci.
                              Those who have a holy heart will be rejected.

Wong sing jahat lan pinter jilat saya derajat.
                              Those who are evil, and know how to flatter their boss,will be promoted.

Pemerasan saya ndadra.
                              Human exploitation will be worse.

Maling lungguh wetenge mblenduk.
                              The corpulent thieves will be able to sit back and relax.

Pitik angkrem saduwurane pikulan.
                              The hen will hacth eggs in a carrying pole.

Maling wani nantang sing duwe omah.
                              Thieves will not be afraid to challenge the target.

Begal pada ndugal.
                              Robbers will dissent into greater evil.

Rampok pada keplok-keplok.
                              Looters will be given applause.

Wong momong mitenah sing diemong.
                              People will slander their caregivers.

Wong jaga nyolong sing dijaga.
                              Guards will steel the very things they are to protect.

Wong njamin njaluk dijamin.
                              Guarantors will ask for collateral.

Akeh wong mendem donga.
                              Many will ask for blessings.

Kana-kene rebutan unggul.
                              Everybody will compete for personal victory.

Angkara murka ngombro-ombro.
                              Ruthlessness will be everywhere.

Agama ditantang.
                              Religions will be questioned.

Akeh wong angkara murka.
                              Many people will be greedy for power, wealth and position.

Nggedeake duraka.
                              Rebelliousness will increase.

Ukum agama dilanggar.
                              Religious law will be broken.

Perikamanungsan di-iles-iles.
                              Human rights will be violated.

Kasusilan ditinggal.
                              Ethics will left behind.

Akeh wong edan, jahat lan kelangan akal budi.
                              Many will be insane, cruel and immoral.

Wong cilik akeh sing kepencil.
                              Ordinary people will be segregated.

Amarga dadi korbane si jahat sing jajil.
                              They will become the victims of evil and cruel persons.

Banjur ana Ratu duwe pengaruh lan duwe prajurit.
                              Then there will come a queen who is influential.

Lan duwe prajurit
                              She will have her own armies.

Negarane ambane sapra-walon.
                              Her country will measured one-eighth the circumference ofthe world.

Tukang mangan suap saya ndadra.
                              The number of people who commit bribery will increase.

Wong jahat ditampa.
                              The evil ones will be accepted.

Wong suci dibenci.
                              The innocent ones will be rejected.

Timah dianggep perak.
                              Tin will be thought to be silver.

Emas diarani tembaga.
                              Gold will be thought to be copper.

Dandang dikandakake kuntul.
                              A rice cooker will be thought to be an egret.

Wong dosa sentosa.
                              The sinful ones will be safe and live in tranquility.

Wong cilik disalahake.
                              The poor will be blamed.

Wong nganggur kesungkur.
                              The unemployed will be rooted up.

Wong sregep krungkep.
                              The diligent ones will be forced down.

Wong nyengit kesengit.
                              The people will seek revenge against the fiercely violent ones.

Buruh mangluh.
                              Workers will suffer from overwork.

Wong sugih krasa wedi.
                              The rich will feel unsafe.

Wong wedi dadi priyayi.
                              People who belong to the upper class will feel insecure.

Senenge wong jahat.
                              Happiness will belong to evil persons.

Susahe wong cilik.
                              Trouble will belong to the poor.

Akeh wong dakwa dinakwa.
                              Many will sue each other.

Tindake menungsa saya kuciwa.
                              Human behaviour will fall short of moral enlightenment.

Ratu karo Ratu pada rembugan negara endi sing dipilih lan disenengi.
                              Leaders will discuss and choose which countries are their favourites and which ones are not.

Wong Jawa kari separo,
                              The Javanese will remain half.

Landa-Cina kari sejodo.
                              The Dutch and the Chinese each will remain a pair.

Akeh wong ijir, akeh wong cethil.
                              Many become stingy.

Sing eman ora keduman.
                              The stingy ones will not get their portion.

Sing keduman ora eman.
                              The ones who receive their portion will be generous.

Akeh wong mbambung.
                              Street beggars will be everywhere.

Akeh wong limbung.
                              Bewildered persons will be everywhere.

Selot-selote mbesuk wolak-waliking jaman teka.
                              These are the signs that the people and their civilization have been turned upside down.

Comment

Working...
                              X