Earth Ground On Battery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earth Ground On Battery

I noticed when using an earth ground on the negative side of the battery I can light a LED off the positive side of the battery using an AV plug.

Notice how it likes the human touch to light up.
    To simulate that I used a capacitor going from the negative diode to the positive side of the cap then the negative side of the cap going back to ground on battery.

After running a couple min the cap seems to have stoped charging at 10.38v.

Next I'll have to try a JT with this and see if I can run it back to the source.

Here is a video of it.

YouTube - Earth Ground on Battery

Originally posted by slayer007 View Post
    I noticed when using an earth ground on the negative side of the battery I can light a LED off the positive side of the battery using an AV plug.

Notice how it likes the human touch to light up.
    To simulate that I used a capacitor going from the negative diode to the positive side of the cap then the negative side of the cap going back to ground on battery.

After running a couple min the cap seems to have stoped charging at 10.38v.

Next I'll have to try a JT with this and see if I can run it back to the source.

Here is a video of it.

YouTube - Earth Ground on Battery
    @slayer007

So it looks like a Red LED? Is the forward drop 2.6-2.7 volts, in that case 10.38 + 2.7 = 13.8 which is a bit high so maybe the forward drop is 1.7-1.8 now we get 10.38 + 1.7 = 12.08.

Okay, how close are you to a radio or tv tower. You say this is connected to a stake in the ground? Is the stake close to a utility ground?

The reason I ask all this is that if you look back through my videos you see where I use earth ground tow power a number of things. Try two diodes in series on each leg of the av plug going to the LED and see what that does?

I think the impedance you are looking at is close to 1Meg Ohm.

Comment

Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
      @slayer007

So it looks like a Red LED? Is the forward drop 2.6-2.7 volts, in that case 10.38 + 2.7 = 13.8 which is a bit high so maybe the forward drop is 1.7-1.8 now we get 10.38 + 1.7 = 12.08.

Okay, how close are you to a radio or tv tower. You say this is connected to a stake in the ground? Is the stake close to a utility ground?

The reason I ask all this is that if you look back through my videos you see where I use earth ground tow power a number of things. Try two diodes in series on each leg of the av plug going to the LED and see what that does?

I think the impedance you are looking at is close to 1Meg Ohm.

Hello DrStiffler

I live about 6 miles away from an airport that would be the closest thing.
      I did notice it does work better certain times of the day.
      The morning and at night it seems to work the best.

The stake is a coper pipe 2' in the ground and is not close to any utility ground.
      Last edited by slayer007; 08-15-2009, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Here is another video.

YouTube - Battery with earth ground 2

In this video I moved the capacitor ground from the battery to a metal shelf in my garage.
        I thought it might take less power this way.
        After over 6 hours the voltage in the battery started to drop a little from 12.4to 12.39 when it was grounded off the battery.
        I'll have to see if it takes less when it's grounded off the shelf.

And I also have a Joule Thief running off the capacitor thats grounded off the shelf.

Comment

Interesting

Is there another way to simulate human touch, other than connecting negatives?

I think the most impressive thing was just the negative to earth ground, and the dual diode to positive..

Or can some other device replace the battery?

In a couple of weeks I can see if the Electret will suck electrons from ground and feed them thru an avramenko plug.

Love and light
          Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

Originally posted by Inquorate View Post
            Is there another way to simulate human touch, other than connecting negatives?

I think the most impressive thing was just the negative to earth ground, and the dual diode to positive..

Or can some other device replace the battery?

In a couple of weeks I can see if the Electret will suck electrons from ground and feed them thru an avramenko plug.

Love and light
            Yes, In the last video the book shelf was.
            After using the metal shelf the battery recovered it's voltage.

And is still running a JT circuit.

Comment

Book shelf

Sweet, is that a conditioned battery?
              Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

Originally posted by Inquorate View Post
                Sweet, is that a conditioned battery?
                Yes, I guess you could say that.I have been using the same battery for years in different experiments.
                It may be conditioned.

@Dr Stiffler

I tried it with two diodes but I couldn't get the led to light.
                Last edited by slayer007; 08-16-2009, 04:00 AM.

Comment

It's now been over 20 hours and the battery voltage is the same as when I started.

And it's also been running a Joule Thief off the capacitor thats grounded to the shelf.

Next I'll have to add more batterys and see if I can upscale this and still have the same effect.

Here is a short video of it.

YouTube - Earth Ground Battery 20+ Hours

Comment

great work slayer I will be adding to your earth ground thread with a coil in the ground, just rapping it now, problem im on holiday tomorrow so as soon as I can will post a video!

one again great work

Comment

Originally posted by Bodkins View Post
                      great work slayer I will be adding to your earth ground thread with a coil in the ground, just rapping it now, problem im on holiday tomorrow so as soon as I can will post a video!

one again great work
                      Thanks Bodkins

Can't wait to see your video.

Comment

Here is the circuit I was using if anyone wants to try it.

The capacitor I have grounded out on a metal shelf for an earth ground.
                        The battery negative is going to an earth ground a coper pipe about 2' in the ground.

If you use an earth ground for the cap. dont use the same earth ground.
                        Use a differant earth ground a little ways away from the other.
                        Attached Files

Comment

YouTube - earth battery 12
                          till need to rap it? and put it in serial with the real earth battery
                          and watch the volt go up

Comment

Originally posted by slayer007 View Post
                            Here is the circuit I was using if anyone wants to try it.

The capacitor I have grounded out on a metal shelf for an earth ground.
                            The battery negative is going to an earth ground a coper pipe about 2' in the ground.

If you use an earth ground for the cap. dont use the same earth ground.
                            Use a differant earth ground a little ways away from the other.
                            real earth need to be 6 feet apart its alot of ground so try energy cells in the 6 feet radius. YouTube - earth battery coils 17

with 8 cells and real ground i have 7.2 volt,

Comment

Working...
                            X