Meyl's OU tank experiment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meyl's OU tank experiment

i came across a paper by Meyl while researching scalar wave effects, for a detector.

i barely understood what the paper was saying, but it appears that the circuit he describes is operating OU / COP>1

http://www.scientificexploration.org..._15_2_meyl.pdf

i'd love it if some of the more able thinkers here could give a dumbed-down layman's description of what is happening and how, so we can replicate and investigate.

love and light
    Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

I did a quick read of the paper.

Originally posted by Inquorate View Post
    i came across a paper by Meyl while researching scalar wave effects, for a detector.

i barely understood what the paper was saying, but it appears that the circuit he describes is operating OU / COP>1

http://www.scientificexploration.org..._15_2_meyl.pdf

i'd love it if some of the more able thinkers here could give a dumbed-down layman's description of what is happening and how, so we can replicate and investigate.

love and light
    I think he was trying to explain in the current theories how Tesla was doing his energy transmitter. Although he does a good gob at trying to discuss the facts I think he missed the whole system.
    Tesla was a genius and he was one that could think then do. When he discovered these new waves they baffeled him because they didn't have the same sense of rules that normal electrical waves used. What he did know was that they penetrated anything and everything. With that idea in mind one would naturally conclude that since they go thru everything that one could use it without resistance to tranfer energy. The problem was how does one control it if it goes thru everything. I think Tesla drew from his imense knowledge of coils and resonance to figure out how to modulate this resonant field of the earth without making it dangerous to all. The one thing He didn't think of at first I suspect was that when you pop a magnetic field it rebounds with a higher force because it acts like a perfect (resistanceless) conductor. I believe the waves they are talking about fall within the same rule set as with magnetic fields. When tesla figured out that the medium like our atmosphere acted more like a capacitor it was easy to see he could use the faster waves to bring in more then what he put it thru resonance of the area between the antennas via the whole system. The truth is I am seeing that resonance can be spit between the cicuit by a capacitor (air) and the proof is that the leds go out in the transmitter as energy is tranfered to the other half of the resonant circuit.
    Now you might be asking why can't regular electrical current be used? Well regular current has resistances and needs two dedicated channels to operate and these waves as seen by proof on this forum can easily be done with 1 conductor with an earth ground as the other path. All we need to do then is create a potential difference between the two, Modualte the resonant cicuit and walla you have power at the reciever. Also the abilty of these waves to be able to penetrate anything also brings forth the solution to the problem of acess to everyone that wants it.
    I might be wrong but after reading the journals and reports of Tesla it sure makes sense.
    Last edited by Jbignes5; 07-22-2009, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback

Only one way to sort out if that experiment is utilizing the scalar wave I guess; build a detector. Which I'm trying to do..

meyl's comments reminded me of gotoluc's resonance tutorials / circuit. I wonder if he's willing to check it out?
      Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

Apparently, I understood what the paper says, but I don't find anything in the paper interesting.

Edit: The detectors at the entrance of department stores are probably just ordinary wireless detectors.
        Last edited by anut; 07-23-2009, 12:40 PM.

Comment

You didn't find this interesting?

"The measured degree of effectiveness [of the transformer] lies ... At 1000 %"

I did find that interesting, as meyl appears to be showing a step up then step down transformer arrangement that has a net gain in energy.

Thankyou for your response.

Comment

"The measured degree of effectiveness [of the transformer] lies ... At 1000 %"

I did find that interesting, as meyl appears to be showing a step up then step down transformer arrangement that has a net gain in energy.

Thankyou for your response.
            Plenty of people have sucessfully replicated Tesla's single wire experiment. I am one of those. I have my own interpretation about the system, but right now, lets focus on the scalar wave business first.

Somewhere in the paper, he said his Faraday Cage experiment is a proof that his version of scalar waves is detected. He also claimed that his version of scalar waves travel faster than light. X-ray and gamma ray can penetrate through the Faraday Cage. Does this necessarily mean X-ray and gamma ray are scalar waves traveling faster than the speed of light?

Comment

X-ray and Gamma ray

X-rays and Gamma rays can only do light speed, because they're hertzian wave manifestations of electromagnetism.

X-rays can be stopped with thin lead sheeting, and Gamma rays by several feet of concrete; in short, all hertzian waves - no matter how energetic - interact with actual electrons.

Scalar waves do something called quantum tunneling which is due to the uncertainty principle.

Thus no interaction with electrons.

Comment

X-rays and Gamma rays can only do light speed, because they're hertzian wave manifestations of electromagnetism.

X-rays can be stopped with thin lead sheeting, and Gamma rays by several feet of concrete; in short, all hertzian waves - no matter how energetic - interact with actual electrons.

Scalar waves do something called quantum tunneling which is due to the uncertainty principle.

Thus no interaction with electrons.
                I am a phd in quantum tunneling. I can tell u, given a right medium, almost all kinds of light can do something called quantum tunneling.

X-rays and Gamma rays are not so-called hertzian waves or maxwell waves. They are also considered as streams of particles.

Comment

Originally posted by anut View Post
                  Plenty of people have sucessfully replicated Tesla's single wire experiment. I am one of those. I have my own interpretation about the system, but right now, lets focus on the scalar wave business first.

Somewhere in the paper, he said his Faraday Cage experiment is a proof that his version of scalar waves is detected. He also claimed that his version of scalar waves travel faster than light. X-ray and gamma ray can penetrate through the Faraday Cage. Does this necessarily mean X-ray and gamma ray are scalar waves traveling faster than the speed of light?
                  I have recently downloaded some lectures by Meyl (in German) from TPB, and he sure knows what he is talking about. The interesting thing about his theory, is that he derived everything directly from Faraday's law. The story goes that Maxwell was a friend of Faraday, who mathematically described Faradays observations. However, Maxwell postulates the existence of charge carriers, while the basic Faraday laws do not. They only describe a relationship between the magnetic and the electric field. If you start there, you get a theory where the EM field is ultimately the cause for particles, while if you postulate the existence of charge carriers, you have a need for some "charge carrying particles" that are the cause of the EM field, the aether, and you get a viscious circle...

With respect to these waves being faster then light, I am not convinced that is the case with the waves used in these experiments, as I wrote before:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...html#post59725

However, it might very well be that f.e. neutrino's actually are traveling faster then c, in other words: I'm not saying faster then c scalar waves do not exist. I'm just saying I think the waves in his experiment kit are probably traveling at just c and the difference in resonance frequency can be explained because the resonance takes place out of the coil wires in the vacuum, and therefore you have to consider it as a double open-pipe (1/2 lambda), while with normal EM waves, you have a half open pipe (1/4) lambda. See my earlier posts:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...html#post59599

Comment

Working...
                  X