Nassim Haramein - Unified Field Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nassim Haramein - Unified Field Theory

I was going through my bookmarks & came across this video of Nassim Haramein which I realised I hadn't posted on ESM before, which is a very big oversight on my part. This presentation was done by Nassim back in 2003 & each video is 4 hours long but I can recommend viewing it. I've always been really impressed by him & he is an entertaining presenter. I guarantee that you won't be bored!

Synopsis: If you are not yet familiar with Nassim Haramein's exciting work, prepare yourself for an exhilarating odyssey into hyperspace and beyond. Haramein, who has spent his lifetime researching fields of physics from quantum theory to relativistic equations and cosmology, will lead you along a fascinating discussion geared to a layman's understanding of the fundamental nature of the universe and creation that includes black holes, gravitational forces, dimensions, and the very structure of space itself - all of which are integral parts of his now-complete Unified Field Theory.

Haramein's theory is currently in peer review process for publication in physics journals; however, the presentation does not end with the introduction of his theory alone, but includes the discussion of the path that he took to arrive at his views, which weaves between the texts and monuments of ancient civilizations, biology, chemistry and the primordial role of consciousness - all of which lend further credence to the science behind the theory.

Nassim Haramein Part 1

Nassim Haramein Part 2

Love, Light & Blessings
    Sharyn

Theta Healing
    Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

thanks for the links sharyn

Comment

Has anyone else noticed, for a theoretical physicist, just how bad some of Nassim's math is?

He's got some awesome information, and hits on some fundamental universal truth, especially his theories about wave dynamics, but ultimately I think he's a little blinded by ego, and this distorts the truth that he can access.

I mean for starters, according to his geometric modeling the 64 star tetrahedron as a model of infinity, his polar symmetry is horizontal, when it should, according to every other natural system which supports his model, be vertical. I think this sums up Nassim's work for me, he's getting good answers but he's looking at things from the wrong perspective.

(the math thing, one of his lectures he's saying the pyramids were meant to have been built over 20 years, and people were only working for 1/4 of each year. He then takes the number of stones in the pyramid, divides it by the number of days in 5 years (1/4 of 20 years) does the math head and gets it wrong. What he was saying is was it would be impossible to lay each stone of the pyramid in the sugguested time frame, and I agree, it was something like one stone every six seconds or something. His reasoning and argument are totally sound, but his math? 15 stones a minute, just wrong, even by his own calculations. I had to get out a calculator and replay the lecture twice before I could believe he'd put out a video of himself making such a really basic mistake.

marco rodin's where it's at
      Last edited by noises; 04-25-2010, 07:54 AM.
      “When fascism comes to America, it will come wrapped in the flag and waving a cross.”

Comment

Working...
      X