Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of the strangest things I have ever seen!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the strangest things I have ever seen!

http://www.holofiber.com/

This company is making some REALLY RADICAL CLAIMS!

Holofiber® material modifies the spectrum of visible and invisible light, interacting with certain wavelengths, and altering them into energy. When Holofiber® is worn as clothing, or placed near a person (in a bed sheet or pillowcase) it transmits the altered energy to the body.

This energy sent to the body by Holofiber® helps the body’s cells to be better oxygenated.

Holofiber® absorbs the light energy, altering it and re-emitting it immediately but also over a period of time, which means it does not have to be subject to a continuous exposure of light in order to function effectively.

I am also posting something about this in the Renewable Energy subforum, because light is energy, and if this cloth/material can store energy and change it, and then disperse it, that seems like it could have HUGE potential!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
    http://www.holofiber.com/

This company is making some REALLY RADICAL CLAIMS!

Holofiber® material modifies the spectrum of visible and invisible light, interacting with certain wavelengths, and altering them into energy. When Holofiber® is worn as clothing, or placed near a person (in a bed sheet or pillowcase) it transmits the altered energy to the body.

This energy sent to the body by Holofiber® helps the body’s cells to be better oxygenated.

Holofiber® absorbs the light energy, altering it and re-emitting it immediately but also over a period of time, which means it does not have to be subject to a continuous exposure of light in order to function effectively.

I am also posting something about this in the Renewable Energy subforum, because light is energy, and if this cloth/material can store energy and change it, and then disperse it, that seems like it could have HUGE potential!

The research stated on the website is not as impressive as it appears. I am sure if we could get the original research protocols, apparant flaws coul dbe easily picked up. Sounds a little like FIR (far infrared) clothing. Very diifiicult to prove efficacy

Comment

Working...
    X