PDA

View Full Version : One of the strangest things I have ever seen!

Kevin
07-02-2009, 10:06 PM
http://www.holofiber.com/

This company is making some REALLY RADICAL CLAIMS! :eek:

Holofiber® material modifies the spectrum of visible and invisible light, interacting with certain wavelengths, and altering them into energy. When Holofiber® is worn as clothing, or placed near a person (in a bed sheet or pillowcase) it transmits the altered energy to the body.

This energy sent to the body by Holofiber® helps the body’s cells to be better oxygenated.

Holofiber® absorbs the light energy, altering it and re-emitting it immediately but also over a period of time, which means it does not have to be subject to a continuous exposure of light in order to function effectively.

I am also posting something about this in the Renewable Energy subforum, because light is energy, and if this cloth/material can store energy and change it, and then disperse it, that seems like it could have HUGE potential!

:peaceflag:

Doc
07-05-2009, 09:43 PM
http://www.holofiber.com/

This company is making some REALLY RADICAL CLAIMS! :eek:

Holofiber® material modifies the spectrum of visible and invisible light, interacting with certain wavelengths, and altering them into energy. When Holofiber® is worn as clothing, or placed near a person (in a bed sheet or pillowcase) it transmits the altered energy to the body.

This energy sent to the body by Holofiber® helps the body’s cells to be better oxygenated.

Holofiber® absorbs the light energy, altering it and re-emitting it immediately but also over a period of time, which means it does not have to be subject to a continuous exposure of light in order to function effectively.

I am also posting something about this in the Renewable Energy subforum, because light is energy, and if this cloth/material can store energy and change it, and then disperse it, that seems like it could have HUGE potential!

:peaceflag:

The research stated on the website is not as impressive as it appears. I am sure if we could get the original research protocols, apparant flaws coul dbe easily picked up. Sounds a little like FIR (far infrared) clothing. Very diifiicult to prove efficacy