Inquorate Gravity Mill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inquorate Gravity Mill

Ok, so the results so far are so promising that I'm sure if scaled up, the principle is sound and will work.

I invite anyone with a handheld saw, some wood, some bolts, some bearings and a drill to join me in getting the wrinkles ironed out.

I've done this without much feedback, and figured it out thru following the results of countless experiments..

Feel free to watch my youtube videos for the journey thus far; there's a link under all my posts.

Any questions feel free to post here, email, or set up a time to talk to me via skype - I'll call you.

I really need people to replicate, or support people who do financially so we can get this off the ground.

* disclaimer *

It's not working yet, but I've spent months dreaming, living, breathing and eating pendulums wheels and levers and I'm 99% sure this will work with only a little more development.

All open source.

Here's the latest;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZHxN5VEY5w

love and light
    Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Correct link

Here's the right youtube link;

YouTube - 99 percent complete, principle appears sound - Brandwood gravity mill
    Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

Hi there,

Keep it up, try putting some weight on the top of the pendulum and if need be extend the top a bit.

I have had to leave off on this project at the moment as I have too much going on at the moment, but I will return at some time in the near future.

Mike

Comment

so close Ben i can nearly see it going around, But its the double tap on the little wheel i dont like, I think you lose the energy they the double tap on the wheel it a lost. find a way around that second tap. make it tap up, Like the first tap is forward and get a stop on the backside.
        so the bounce goes too the bottom swingy thing.
        you need to get you wheel really moving to see it I think
        hope i have not sent you in the wrong direction
        love and light

Comment

Thanks for the feedback

@ bodkins - you could be right; maybe when I put the wheels on the bottom of the pendulums, I'll make them hinged and spring loaded.

Last night I closed my front door and then opened it and had a look at the latch for the handle. If the back half of the part on the doorway didn't have the outer edge, it would make a perfect latch mechanism for the pendulums.

Also, the bearings I've been experimenting with have a lot of sideways give, so I'm going to try squeeze enough money out of my pay to get three pairs of wheelbarrow bearings.

Add to that enough thick straight wood to build a much sturdier 'wheel', and some proper weights..

@ michael - I'll even leave enough room atop the pendulums for weights there also, and we'll test out your idea.

So, about another week till I have more to show.

Love and light

Comment

weightless at eccentric wheel

i've gotten a message from someone about my wheel; they noticed that when the pendulum travels across the wheel, it would become lighter as the frame is holding it up.

they recommended having the eccentric wheel on the other side, so when the pendulum rested on it, the lower pendulum would accellerate to the 6o'clock position, and this may pull the top pendulum over..

i'll try it when i get home from work.

love and light

Comment

more thoughts

i just read this post by elektrotec

http://www.energeticforum.com/55387-post7.html

"When dealing with slower speeds we have the force equation F=MV2. This shows that the force increases with an increase in mass and with the square of the velocity. So twice the mass doubles the force and twice the speed quadruples the force. And, like you say, twice both and the force goes up 8 times."

and this comment by a youtube viewer of the above video

"Well you have put a fair bit of work into it. I also see your confidence is high. In every build there is a lesson to learn. A flywheel will help it spin a bit more but if your device cant spin without the extra flywheel. You may have a problem and a re-evaluation is in order."

what i've noticed is that with a flywheel (heavier lever), the time that the pendulum spends suspended outwards by the latch mechanism is made longer by virtue of the inertia of the 'flywheel';

SO, am i right in thinking that more energy will be imparted into the system because of the extra time? work=force x time?

And, the more energy the 'flywheel' has, the less time the pendulum will spend riding the eccentric wheel, as the lever will decelerate slower the more massive the weights on the lever 'flywheel' are...

so there would be a point where the cost of eccentric wheel and pendulum event = benefit of displaced pendulum by latch + benefit of latching impact event.

whereupon, the added centrifugal force can be > frictional losses,

and it will turn by itself?

any comments on this?

is my logic / reasoning flawed?

Also, putting the eccentric wheel at 11:45 and not 12:15, has not appreciably slowed the loss of speed of lever rotation.

however, door handle latches are much more efficient (less frictional losses) and it now turns more than once but still slowing, mostly when the now undamped pendulum swing impacts on the eccentric wheel (- back to that again - will have to damp swing: see later comment re: ramp)

i will try putting the eccentric wheel back at 12:15, as there is then more swing to pendulum, although more cost as well.

i am debating putting a ramp at 5:45 to 6:15 for the bottom pendulum to roll down, may counter the top pendulum trying to roll back off eccentric wheel..

will post another video soon

love and light
              Last edited by Inquorate; 05-27-2009, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Humility, like asparagus on the turn, tastes funny

But I won't give up..

The ramp at the bottom does defeat the problem of the wheel on the top pendulum rolling back off, but there is a cost of getting the bottom pendulum to do that.. Another lesson.

The flywheel weight doubled made it turn twice but the extra friction on the bearings is a doozey..

However, glueing up a flat planed eccentric wheel instead of a curve..

Maybe it will not want to roll off so much, which may tip the balance. Pun.

Love and light

Comment

Hi Inquorate,

I just watched a pendulum video I thought you may find interesting or helpful.
                  Here's a link YouTube - Sun Earth Moon Engine

Comment

Magnets

Neo magnets. One on each pendulum, one on each side of the lever where the pendulum passes the lever at 12o'clock.

The pendulum will be held by the magnetic field until the lever turns past 12 and the weight of the pendulum overcomes the magnetic attraction, and the withheld pendulum will swing outwards.

No more pendulums banging into eccentric wheels?

Now to find some neo magnets..

@ mark - thanks for the link, it was quite interesting.

Comment

Lab notes and theory, update

This thread is quite close to being a blog of my lab notes, but since my videos are getting hundreds of viewings, and ppl are still subscribing, I'll keep on keeping y'all updated..

YouTube - pendulum theory and planned experiments

Love and light

Comment

Magnetic eccentric wheel experiments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPo1LYSkMbo

Also, here's the video I refer to in mine;

YouTube - Part 2: One Way Magnetic Shielding, The Holy Grail - The Secret Revealed - Part 2

Love and light

Comment

Re-did the video

Here's the link;

YouTube - magnetic eccentric wheel and experiment showing pendulum 'weight gain'

Comment

What My Experiments Have Revieled

Hi there

keep it up, but you must think in the first quadrant, all work must be done in the first 90 degrees, all other will not work, this is experience talking, and to gain sufficient energy to do usefull work it will have to be quite big in diameter and employ very heavey weights

Mike

Comment

I've got some experiment money coming in

My mother, god bless her cotton socks, is financing some 5cm x 5cm x 2.5cm neo magnet purchases!

Wahoo, feels like Xmas :-)

First I'll get the lever / pendulum arrangement built anew, and experiment with the (much smaller) magnets that I have on hand.

Just wanted to share :-)

Love and light

Comment

Working...
                              X