Impulse Engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impulse Engine

Hey energeticforum member I redesign my coil with three individual coil bottom to opposing the middle slip ring doughnut coil, but attract from the top coil. This combination create a tremendous repulsion and attraction force the same principal of nature. I leave some plan for replication and link to videos showing this powerful coil thrust taking off like UFO. If some used signal generator it would stay hovering the air

edit 1.JPG

edit 2.JPG

edit 4.JPG

YouTube - Impulse Propulsion
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Runnningrage; 05-23-2009, 03:34 AM.

That was awesome

Was it you that was doing the same thing some months ago, but no-where near as impressively?

Any doubts I had then are gone now.

How quickly can you re-charge the caps for another impulse?
    Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

Sure parts are simple

My direction how to wrap coil is simple check the pic i post. Wrap the largest coil on air rod (brass rod, plastic rod, or non-magnetic rod) you are going to use 22 gauge wire. After that should on unwind it starting from the center, but not entirely just enough to slide the coil off. Next wrap and super glue a great amount super glue 20 gauge wire size coil on one end of the rod, and this coil should become your bottom, and be between size top and middle sliding coil. Next, place the 22 gauge wire coil that was just wrap on rod, but don't super glue it let it hang. Last step create the smallest coil super glue this one.

This is proportional number of turn and sizes

Bottom toroidal coil 50 turns of copper wire mid. size 20 gauge (plenty of super glue defiantly because powerful repulsion force)

Middle toroidal coil 98 turns largest size remember not to super glue back on after replace back on rod 22 gauge

smallest toroidal coil 40 turn of coil smallest size 20 gauge (super glue)

I finish give you the last parts later today

Comment

Direction and Parts

Originally posted by Bodkins
        MY GOD THIS IS ACE

What do I need to buy to rep this, Please can you up put a part list
        and i will order everthin.

More importantly how do you rap the coils...

I have been doing resaerch on primary physics which is all about stressfields.

I belief that if you get a signal at 528k the coil should lift itself away from the earth (like a bee does it).

love and light
        Bodkins
        X
        Here are direction

How to make impulse engine (1).JPG

How to make impulse engine (2).JPG

i follow to make the impulse coil it simple, and you are right a good signal generator that can put square or sine wave with high amplitude will allow the coil to levitate in the air. I was using caps that were being charge by pulsed transformer.

List of parts

-Good signal generator ( P.S. Bodkins are going to use a signal generator )
        -20 & 22 gauge wire copper
        - 3-4 100 250v caps, i was able to charge the cap to 350v maybe higher volt rating is safer
        - Super glue
        - A piece of Electric tape
        - Relay for firing the caps
        - 1-1/2" Non-magnetic rod
        - If using signal generator i pulsed step-down 6v @ .4amp transformer to became step-up. A transformer doesn't seem necessary for signal generator.

Comment

Sweet

Thanks for the directions, I'll try find the time to build, otherwise looking forward to seeing bodkins' version with signal generator.

Ps, consider using araldite instead of / as well as super-glue; I've learnt that it can take a lot more impact.

Love and light
          Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

Good suggetion

Originally posted by Inquorate View Post
            Thanks for the directions, I'll try find the time to build, otherwise looking forward to seeing bodkins' version with signal generator.

Ps, consider using araldite instead of / as well as super-glue; I've learnt that it can take a lot more impact.

Love and light
            Good suggestion already the coil starting to fall apart. Also another upgrade will be too wind it bifilar winding so charge cap more quickly by feeding off radiant spikes ( p.s. check first images i posted for details)

Comment

control and stability

No I believe the system work better by not being entirely solid-state. Remember the last design i created that look like stan deyo coil design it was entirely solid-state. I believe Stan coil need harmonic tone of magnetic field to achieve anti-gravity. It barely moving a centimeter, and don't show much a repulsion from the bottom. Like demonstration of pencil being hurl from coil (50), so the coil (98) is necessary that it moves up and down along the shaft. For stability if you can find a way to install some kind spring system between the coils that (98) is still able to move up & down, while (50) and (40) are fix into position Also you ask how long it take for caps to fully charge for firing about 5-7 sec. Are going to use metal core or air core, because i based the physic on the writes of paul potter called ufo progration look up it on google. The ufo system gather a trememdous amount air inside a vortex form .

Comment

Working...
              X