PDA

View Full Version : Divine Openings with Lola Jones

tezzaa
05-22-2009, 11:26 AM
Hi,

Thought I would tell you about Lola Jones who I discovered a few months back. She offers Divine Openings, which allows you to let Divine Grace into your life. She does this either in person, by telephone, online or through her book: "Things Are Going Great In My Absence: How To Let Go And Let The Divine Do The Heavy Lifting"

Her website is here: Spiritual Enlightenment – Divine Openings™ is Beyond Spiritual healing | Spiritual Retreats | Awakening (http://divineopenings.com) if you are curious enough to want to find out more about Divine Openings.

There is a wealth of information on the site explaining what Divine Openings are. There are also many videos where she explains more about Divine Openings and the benefits of receiving a Divine Opening.

She is based in Austin, Texas. I'm in the UK so can't get over there to receive a Divine Opening from her in person, but I have had one from a Divine Openings giver in the UK. I thought I would post this to give my American friends the opportunity to find out more.

Love and Light

tezzaa

Adrienne
06-02-2009, 05:07 PM
i have just bought her book.
and the first devine opeing i experienced was when i clicked a link in this forum and was reading and watching the video of her free course.. i was like holy crap what was that.. and then the first devine opeing in her book. wow.
i like that she talks about feelings alot and the okness of them and how to cope/deal with the intense times.
this is useful for me in a way that makes sense.
gratitude for how this crossed my path.
cheers
Adrienne

tezzaa
06-06-2009, 11:09 AM
Hi Adrienne,

It's nice to hear you have had a couple of Divine Openings, what did you experience? I've just done the virtual mini intensive, my experience of the divine openings is very subtle, but I feel very much that I have found the right path to my happiness at last.

I'm hoping to get to a live seminar with Lola in the UK in September.

Love and Light

tezzaa :rainbow:

tezzaa
06-06-2009, 11:16 AM
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa309/mypowermall/AffiliateButtonGoldfishWeb.jpg (http://divineopenings.com/)

tezzaa
06-17-2009, 10:40 PM
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa309/mypowermall/AffiliateButtonThingsWeb.jpg (http://divineopenings.com) (Linked)

:rainbow:

DeAnn
08-10-2009, 06:55 PM
Thanks so much for mentioning this. I checked out the site, watched some videos, bought the book......all I can say is WOW!

Adrienne
08-10-2009, 10:12 PM
Hello everyone who has read this thread or looked at lola jones site... or bought the book...
lol, not a long thread...
hmmmmmmmm, i have done up to the 6th devine opening in the book.... and my life is in upheaval...
YA...
i have posted about it on page 83 of chinese energetic medicine thread...
hey KIMJ where are you???
I know you were interested in buying it too... or did?
how are you???

i have no words to describe experience other than its exstrememly intense and stuff is being shoveled out by the truck load... to clarify, well i can't really...
however it is amamzing...
things are moving inside of me right now, that i couldn't have predicted..
you know how we talk about those blocks to this , that, or the other??? well to me that stuff seems like dense crud...
and its evaporating..
all perfection..
and i think i am now finally in a place of acceptance that when one attracts then accepts the methods (ie. paths, devine openings, matrix energetics {for me}) that show up, then one will experience the energy in motion aka emotion, aka the universe rearanging itself for YOU, for ME, FOR US ALL!!!
OH boy...

now it seems to me that using the tools and the suggestions/ideas that are freely given to get through those times when one is experiencing them as deep dark night of the soul... IS so important...
anyone who has been here from the beginning of this forum knows how hard it has been for me...
This has been such a powerful experience for me.... and to think there are 4 more devine openings in that book...
the first 5 i did every two weeks as suggested in an update email.... then i waited 3 weeks cuz of the power of the shifting with the opening of/for devine grace...
and now well i will wait till it feels right.... it is so intense..
so many miracles...
Love Adrienne

wpage
08-13-2009, 09:15 PM
She has some good data.

Some a little far out.

Most of it is a good way to rethink prioritys and very good:thumbsup:

tezzaa
09-08-2009, 10:01 PM
Hello everyone who has read this thread or looked at lola jones site... or bought the book...
lol, not a long thread...
hmmmmmmmm, i have done up to the 6th devine opening in the book.... and my life is in upheaval...
YA...
i have posted about it on page 83 of chinese energetic medicine thread...
hey KIMJ where are you???
I know you were interested in buying it too... or did?
how are you???

i have no words to describe experience other than its exstrememly intense and stuff is being shoveled out by the truck load... to clarify, well i can't really...
however it is amamzing...
things are moving inside of me right now, that i couldn't have predicted..
you know how we talk about those blocks to this , that, or the other??? well to me that stuff seems like dense crud...
and its evaporating..
all perfection..
and i think i am now finally in a place of acceptance that when one attracts then accepts the methods (ie. paths, devine openings, matrix energetics {for me}) that show up, then one will experience the energy in motion aka emotion, aka the universe rearanging itself for YOU, for ME, FOR US ALL!!!
OH boy...

now it seems to me that using the tools and the suggestions/ideas that are freely given to get through those times when one is experiencing them as deep dark night of the soul... IS so important...
anyone who has been here from the beginning of this forum knows how hard it has been for me...
This has been such a powerful experience for me.... and to think there are 4 more devine openings in that book...
the first 5 i did every two weeks as suggested in an update email.... then i waited 3 weeks cuz of the power of the shifting with the opening of/for devine grace...
and now well i will wait till it feels right.... it is so intense..
so many miracles...
Love Adrienne

Hi Adrienne,

Have you done any more Divine Openings? If so what has been your experience since doing them?

Terry

Pamela Vicik-Smith
09-09-2009, 03:29 AM
I remember reading this thread when it was initially posted back in May. At the time, it did not seem to interest me enough to go to the website.

Tonite, I was just speaking with my good friend Sharyn Hayes (from this forum) and was expressing frustration that things are not moving forward in my life as quickly as I would like. In fact, things have sort of stalled and I am becoming increasingly frustrated, which of course is then further delaying my desired results.

I pop onto this forum several times a day to see if there is anything new going on, and tonite I saw this thread again. This time, I feel I am in the exact place to want to learn more. So I went onto Lola's website and ordered the book after reading some testimonials.

Thanks so much for reviving the thread. I am looking forward to reading more of your experiences and sharing mine as well :)

Adrienne
09-09-2009, 04:31 PM
well Pamela, i am sure it will assist you in moving some of that dense (stuck) energy... however i am speaking form my own experience... things are still moving through me by the truck load...

Hello Tezzaa,
i just did the devine opening # 8 a few days ago from the book... i have been taking it in stide... going on schedual (every two weeks as sujusted by an update email) and sometimes have waited longer cuz it is so intense and powerful!!
have you done any devine openings?? have you read the book??
hmmmmmmmmmm, my experience is alot of sludge loosening and moving out.. change within, which go above and beyond my wildest expectations..
lets put it this way.. stuff i know have been issues for me, patterns within my being are moving..
it is important , soooooooo important to alow what ever shows up to move through you and not resist it... it does go into it in the book...
i can't really say anything in particular to each devine opening... like that one was green or #4 was yellow... i think it depends on why one is doing it... i started in blind faith cuz it was something that caught my attention...
i wasn't going into it thinking this is gonna be my cure all... i was simply intrigued... and how she stressed allowing the emotion to move through you was so important...
with paths/ ME over the last 2.5 yrs i have had alot of experience in dealing with rappid intense emotions, BUT was always confused about the feeling part...
cuz with Law Of Attraction... what you think creates how you feel, creates what you manifest/experience... soooooo, when the intense emotion would come (as i had always done) i would resist cuz it was uncomfortable as well as it was the way i learned to deal with emotion ... to completely ignor them cuz they were wrong, unimportant etc..
so it has been a difficcult ride..
and with LOA the feelings send out the vibration which attracts, the beacon of light to draw in what matches...
soooooo, this confused me.. cuz i had so many feelings... so devine openings like many other things draws up alot of emotion aka energy in motion... things have to move in order to be unstuck (?) not sure if that came across as i meant it...
i think our experiences will all be different, based on what needs moving, our willingness to allow it to move... our ability to allow it to move.. i am finding it takes great trust and faith in a power greater than oneself (small self, ego mind etc) and the power greater is the large self, god, etc.
hmmm, when i came across the site here on the forum.. i browsed it, and watched the free devone opening and thats when i noticed things changed/started to change... the difficulty of my emotions were lesened greatly... and suddenly like within a month of watching it, i noticed i had gained faith and trust that i had never had befor... on top of the tingling and cold i felt in my shoulder or head...lol its just cuz thats not the firts time i have felt those things that i am not sure which thing happened with the first one..
things that have blocked me form this that and the other are moving form the darkness to the light... things melt daily... noticable or not...
and much is very noticable..
like ice melting...
so i don't know if i will do more devine opeings after i am done the book...
what attracted me the most ALSO...:rofl: :rofl: was the end of working on myself... as i am 33 now.. i have been working on myself for approx 18-15 yrs (i was an adolesent, so not sure if that counts) i am tierd...
as i go along i find that the work resides in the feelings, and honestly only the feelings... if one can feel freely then well what woprk is there.. feel it.. let it pass through you and move on... and in my experience deffinitly one of the hardest things i have learned to do and still is at times.. but geeze so darn simple...:rofl:
man i could go on and on... i hope this answers yours and anyone elses questiuons...
this is doing wonders for me...
and i happened to trip over it...LOL
funny how that happens and i am soooo grateful... Oh by the way i have become a better MOM, able to relax more and since my son has been home form his dads we laugh and we hugs... less than a yr ago we didn't hug, he wouldn't come near me... so i suppose i am starting to really let love in.... its everywhere... so why the heck not...!!
PS.. on top of all the wonderfulness things are moving so much , that i have had to take sometime off of work cuz i have had times of feeling crazy and anxiety and panic... like what i am doing and where i was was nota match... it does decribe this in the book as well how it is so important to go slowly through the book so one doens't end up in the mental hospital... the amount of change that happens so rapidly with paths and devine openings and matrix energetics and anything of the like, stirrs things up so they they can fall perfectly into place in the new rearraged order that matches the individual... and my theory on this is that whaen things shift inside so quickly ones ability to deal with their enviroment is compromised because of the fact that the outside no longer matches the inside...

energy moving..
either way... i feel i am losing the ability to make sense..
soo toot a loo for now...
sounds like some have bought the book or checked out the site, i would love to hear about ones experience... and how they are liking it..
Love and light
Adrienne:hug: :heartbeat:

Alias: Goddess adriana:wonderwoman: (i am wearing a long flowing cap as well, which I hold up with my arm in front of my face as i swoosh the streets of earth..HEEHEE)

tezzaa
09-09-2009, 04:52 PM
Hi Pamela,

I'm so glad you have ordered the book. If you read Adrienne's posts you will see how powerful the Divine Opening's are. I have read the book and I am doing the online course which I really recommend. I have also just returned from a one day intensive with Lola herself in London. It was mind blowing. The energy in the room was amazing and all the participants there got so much from the event.

Lola herself has more energy than anyone I have met yet is so serene. Attending the intensive just confirmed to me that I really have found what I have been looking for. My inner world is becoming such a drama free zone and my outer world is beginning to catch up with the inner.

I'm sticking with this for the long term and I am glad you decided to check it out. If you have any questions I will do my best to answer them, but most questions are on Lola's website.

Adrienne,

Thank you so much for posting your experiences with Divine Openings. Things really do start moving very quickly and the best thing is you do not have to work on yourself. As I said above I have read the book, am doing the online course and have attended a one day intensive, so I am just throwing myself into it. It's very exciting.

Love and Light XXXX

Tezzaa

Pamela Vicik-Smith
09-09-2009, 06:25 PM
When you order the book online, as you probably know, you get emailed the first two chapters of the book so you can start right away. They contain two divine openings, tho I know you are only supposed to do one per seven days.

This morning I did my first one and WOW!!! I definitely felt something. Both a physical tingling, yet also an emotional serenity. I have committed to doing this for a year. After I get the book, I may also decide to do the online course.

I will keep yall posted as things move along :heartthrob:

Adrienne
09-12-2009, 01:11 AM
well welcome to the intense fast pace thrill of a ride Pamela..
I know the energy is marvolous isn't it!!
the devine openings sure suit me well, i also feel like i have found something that fits like a glove for me, and i agree with the not having to work on oneself... and i love how i am learning with ease to dive in!
Gratitude
love
and hey i get 4 months off of work too, which is so nice and so needed...
Wow Terry.. that must have been great to have that in person experience with lola, she's pretty neat!!
i can't even begin to imagine what it has been like since that kind of devine opening... i have thought of doing an online course with her, but i have no plans i am really simply enjoying the ride the book has given me, and see what happens from their...
there is so much sweetness in this experience for me... the shifting and releasing and changes have surpassed and expectations i could have came up with!
sooooooooooooooooooooo, on that note... keep us posted Pamela!!
And hey KimJ if you come across here, how are you, did you get the book???
Love and Light
Adrienne

Pamela Vicik-Smith
09-12-2009, 07:37 PM
I have a question that maybe yall can answer. I know you are only supposed to do one diving opening every 7 days because of how strong they are.

I did my first one on Wednesday but will be out of town on a business trip most of next week. Do you think it will be ok to do my second one on Sunday evening?

Also, do you have any idea how long it will be before I receive the book?

Thanks in advance :)

tezzaa
09-12-2009, 10:08 PM
I have a question that maybe yall can answer. I know you are only supposed to do one diving opening every 7 days because of how strong they are.

I did my first one on Wednesday but will be out of town on a business trip most of next week. Do you think it will be ok to do my second one on Sunday evening?

Also, do you have any idea how long it will be before I receive the book?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi Pamela,

I always try to wait seven days between Divine Openings (Lola suggests this so that you can assimilate the energy of each one), but I have on the odd occasion done more than one within seven days without any problems.

My book took about 7 days to arrive and I live in the UK, so yours shouldn't be too long arriving. :)

Terry XX

Pamela Vicik-Smith
09-13-2009, 03:00 AM
Thanks Terri, that helps a lot. I think I will go ahead and do my second one tomorrow nite.

Adrienne
09-13-2009, 07:09 AM
Hi,
i just realized that when i posted a few posts back and asked you if you had done any devine openings.. i had just come here to post and didn't re-read the thread.. oops, i had read it while back.. so i see now that i was writting as though you had no experience..
kinda embarassed:embarrassed:
love and light
Adrienne

tezzaa
09-14-2009, 11:06 AM
Hi,
i just realized that when i posted a few posts back and asked you if you had done any devine openings.. i had just come here to post and didn't re-read the thread.. oops, i had read it while back.. so i see now that i was writting as though you had no experience..
kinda embarassed:embarrassed:
love and light
Adrienne

Hi Adrienne,

Thats OK, I have just been enjoying reading your experiences. I'm currently doing the Level 1 online course which I'm really enjoying. It has hours and hours of audios and video's of Lola. The audios are group calls and one to one sessions and the videos are of Live Intensives. I really recommend the online course to anyone who has read or is reading the book.

Have fun :) :rainbow:

Terry xxx

Pamela Vicik-Smith
09-14-2009, 11:22 AM
Thanks Terry for the info regarding the online course. My book should be in this week I hope. I am leaving for a business trip in the morning and will be hope late Thursday nite. Hopefully it will be waiting for me when I get home.

I am seriously considering the online course. I read there were several conference calls that were recorded for the course. Do these contain a Divine Opening?

I decided to do my second DO last nite, tho it was only 4 days since my first one. I just did not want to wait until Friday (which would have been 9 days) to do the second one. However, I know not to make a habit of rushing them. From everything I have read, it appears it really is much better to only have one every 7 days.

How far along are you in the online course? I know you can do the course at your own pace, but roughly how long will it take to complete the course?

Adrienne
09-14-2009, 03:35 PM
Good morning fellow players:)
Last night i spent a few hours on her web site reading, listening, browsing...
and wow i really like this lady... she is simply down to earth.. he he although that could be kinda an oxymoron too..lol
any how... when i first came acroos her site via the links on this thread.. i spent a bit of time on the site and i knew i wanted to get her book... and i then had to wait for the funds to become available to me..
and that was like 4 months or sooo, but man i jumped on it... like crazy..
i think it was in april that i started with the book... and this thursday will be when i do the ninth devine opening.. in all truth, i have been reading as the devine openings come up.. so i haven't actually read the whole book..
i found a section of testimonials that is for the people who experience it harder then it seems many do... and i am sooo glad to hae found that section, cuz man it is useful to have the support of those peoples experience when like feels crazy even if it is simply days...

Terry,
i would love to hear of your live course that you attended and your experience..
how long ago did you start the online course??

Everyone,
i was looking at that last night and hmmmmmm, i am considering it as well... cuz honestly i don't want to stop after the book...
however i think i may wait tilll after the book...
lol, its interesting cuz reading the "jump the matrix" page.. well sounds an awful lot like Matrix energetics...
at least the concepts and the experiences of one life, to me it feels like another avenue to the same place...
just with the ability to do it from home and target some direct factors that seem to show up for some.. or even many.. like the connection and relationship with your large self.. and the necessary pieces of the puzzle.
It's so much more personal.. and i feel like i get real personable kind of love and support through her words, and how she speaks...
which is like being walked through this process with love... not carried or babied but loved..
anyhow..
my little girl who seems to have ALOT to feel really likes this... and has needed this..
anyhow thats how i feel right now..:)

Pamela,
thats exciting... ya i would be cautious about doing them too close together... but thats me, to the T
and i listen to my gut too..
have fun on your trip.. and can't wait to here about your experience...
I just listened to such a great audio last night on the sight..
it is the one that is "cutting through the spiritual crap"
its under the free audios and videos on the left top side!!

Ok cheers Y'all;)
love and light
Adrienne

tezzaa
09-14-2009, 09:56 PM
Thanks Terry for the info regarding the online course. My book should be in this week I hope. I am leaving for a business trip in the morning and will be hope late Thursday nite. Hopefully it will be waiting for me when I get home.

I am seriously considering the online course. I read there were several conference calls that were recorded for the course. Do these contain a Divine Opening?

I decided to do my second DO last nite, tho it was only 4 days since my first one. I just did not want to wait until Friday (which would have been 9 days) to do the second one. However, I know not to make a habit of rushing them. From everything I have read, it appears it really is much better to only have one every 7 days.

How far along are you in the online course? I know you can do the course at your own pace, but roughly how long will it take to complete the course?

Hi Pamela,

The online course contains over 80 audios (a mixture of conference calls and one on one sessions with Lola and a client) and over 20 videos (the videos are recordings of Live Intensives). Most of the audios have a divine opening at the end.

The text part of the course is split into 8 weeks. It is self paced as you mention. I started it in June , so have been doing it for 3 months now. I still haven't listened to all of the audios and that's with me listening to them fairly regularly. I have read most of the text part of the course, but not all as I seem to concentrate on listening to the audios.

So really, it takes as long as you want it to. I have been doing it for 3 months and I still have not exhausted all of the resources provided.

Hope that helps.

Terry xx

Pamela Vicik-Smith
09-15-2009, 01:16 AM
Woo hoo!! My book came today. Now, that was fast!!!

tezzaa
09-15-2009, 08:39 AM
Woo hoo!! My book came today. Now, that was fast!!!

Have fun reading it Pamela :)

Terry xx

tezzaa
09-15-2009, 11:12 AM
I have been doing the online course for 3 months now and still have not got through all of the audios.

I attended a live intensive with Lola on 5 September. I had the priviledge of assisting Lola to set up the venue. Boy she has so much energy, its unbelieveable!!! Yet she exudes so much peace and love, it was a pleasure and a blessing to be in her presence. Yet she is very down to earth and grounded. Attending the intensive really confirmed to me she is the real deal. We spent alot of the time as Lola says "just marinating" in the Divine Presence. Lola also spent alot of time answering individual questions. It's always hard to describe one's experience, but I know I will definately be attending any other intensives that are being held in the UK.

I am getting so much benefit from the online course. I just have a feeling of real calm within me and a trust in the process of letting go and letting the Divine. Although the "outer world" has yet to catch up with how I am feeling on the "inside".

I really love the audios on the online course, I really "get" the whole thing about feeling my feelings. The audios cover so many topics I listen to them regularly for a boost in my vibration.

I'll be continuing with the online course for many more months until I feel I have assimilated it all. I am just savouring the unfolding.

Also, when you do the online course you have access to the members forum, which is great, as you get to read about others' experiences and also get support for when or if you hit a "speed bump" lol

Enjoy the rest of the book.

Bye for now

Terry xx

Adrienne
09-21-2009, 02:44 PM
Pamela,
wow your book came super fast, mine took two weeks...
thats awesome...
you whats wierd, i swear i got an email saying to do the devine openings every two weeks cuz of how powerful the energy is... but i sent them a couple of emails.. customer service and Lola (oops, didn't see customer service ) and i got every 7 days from both... so i am questioning my memory.. however wierd things do happen like that in the matrix.. either way i think it was good for me...

Terry,
Hi, i am actually seriously considering the online course and the diving in audios... i don't want the book to be the end of it (so to speak) i want to keep going with it..
seriously considering it... meaning i just haven't actually ordered them yet...

you mentioned that each audio in the online course has a devine opening, well most of them... holy cow, thats alot of devine openings....
thier are apparently four or six in the diving audios... wow!!
and at the price she charges, crazy...

Oh BTW, i am. have been feeling better lately, it has been quite the ride, and i am experiencing so many of the things she talks about in the book and online! like the release from feeling feelings.. and am really starting to notice how my small self trys to jump in and drag me down.. befor it was simply feeling good and ****.... now feeling not so good... lots of grief... which is a low vibe emotion on the scale...
i think as well Greg Braden "the Power of Now" talks about this as well...
i am not sure if i have the author right?
ooooooooooooo, i just might go and order the online course and diving in audios toady..
i feel soo pumped..
thanks terry for sharing your experience with us.. that must have been great...
so this would mean you could give devine openings to hey... thats cool...

Do you rave?? i notice i have stated doing that, its fun and cool!! :thumbsup: at first i was like wtf... it seemed wierd to do so!?!
anyhow... perhaps i'll see you soon on the forum over their...
a bit nervous and yet excited, this makes me think of a story i heard about a person who was searching... and had been searching for yrs...
and one day ended up at three doors... ok, well i am not sure what two of the doors were.... but the third was the door of god, and he had finally arrived or found what he had been searching for.. he had gone up to open it then hesitated cuz if he chose that door then his search would be over....
and after a while at contemplating this he chose one of the other doors cuz he wasn't ready to give up the search... funny, lola talks about this in her book and on the sight, the end of searching...
anyhow, i am not that great at telling stories, cuz i tend to not really remember them well... but you get the jist...
this is what popped in for me, in regards to my hesitation about signing up for her course, and in some ways my mind tells me.. another course.. another thing...lol anyhow, i know i am gonna sign up, just tip toeing to it!!
Love and Light
Goddess Adriana

Pamela Vicik-Smith
09-22-2009, 12:33 AM
One thing that I have noticed about the book, Lola gets a LOT of inspiration from Esther Hicks and Abraham. Almost to the point of plaigarism.

I am a huge student of Abraham and have read all of their books - some of them three times. I also subscribe to the bi-weekly CDs and have hundreds of them. Therefore, it is really noticeable to me that Lola's ideas and concepts mimic those of Abraham and Esther. In many cases, she uses the exact same terminology and in other cases, she has changed a word or two.

Adrienne, you had asked about "raving." That is a process Abraham has written about for many years, only they call it a "rampage of appreciation." Lola uses the analogy of a plane whose nose is tipped up or down. Abraham uses the analogy of a boat on a stream and whether you are pointed upstream or downstream. Lola uses the analogy of being in NY and going to California. Abraham uses the analogy of being in Phoenix and going to Yuma.

I could go on and on, but you get the idea. Lola did say she has read some of Abraham's books, but the similarities are a little too close for me to be real comfortable with. Esther Hicks has been channeling Abraham for over 20 years whereas this is newer work for Lola.

I am not quite sure how I feel about it at this point. I have to admit I am enjoying the book very much and I certainly feel I am getting something out of the Divine Openings. I have always loved Abraham's work and Lola's does dovetail with it. I guess I wish it did not seem like she is copying their material.

However, if it is truly inspired, I guess that is why it could be so similar. I am trying to be open-minded about it. And for many people, like yourself who may not be familiar with Abraham's work, this is all new and fresh.

And I have to admit, I love the art.

I am about halfway thru the book. I am leaning towards the online course as well as I will like to have access to the audios.

Adrienne
09-22-2009, 02:09 AM
One thing that I have noticed about the book, Lola gets a LOT of inspiration from Esther Hicks and Abraham. Almost to the point of plaigarism.

I am a huge student of Abraham and have read all of their books - some of them three times. I also subscribe to the bi-weekly CDs and have hundreds of them. Therefore, it is really noticeable to me that Lola's ideas and concepts mimic those of Abraham and Esther. In many cases, she uses the exact same terminology and in other cases, she has changed a word or two.

Adrienne, you had asked about "raving." That is a process Abraham has written about for many years, only they call it a "rampage of appreciation." Lola uses the analogy of a plane whose nose is tipped up or down. Abraham uses the analogy of a boat on a stream and whether you are pointed upstream or downstream. Lola uses the analogy of being in NY and going to California. Abraham uses the analogy of being in Phoenix and going to Yuma.

I could go on and on, but you get the idea. Lola did say she has read some of Abraham's books, but the similarities are a little too close for me to be real comfortable with. Esther Hicks has been channeling Abraham for over 20 years whereas this is newer work for Lola.

I am not quite sure how I feel about it at this point. I have to admit I am enjoying the book very much and I certainly feel I am getting something out of the Divine Openings. I have always loved Abraham's work and Lola's does dovetail with it. I guess I wish it did not seem like she is copying their material.

However, if it is truly inspired, I guess that is why it could be so similar. I am trying to be open-minded about it. And for many people, like yourself who may not be familiar with Abraham's work, this is all new and fresh.

And I have to admit, I love the art.

I am about halfway thru the book. I am leaning towards the online course as well as I will like to have access to the audios.

Hello lovely,
hmmmm, well i haven't read any of abrahams stuff except the daily quotes which i get by email.. which yes they do fit together..
hmmm, well i would think the sameness would come from the sourse of where it comes from...

i just know that when i was at th ME seminars Dr barltlett was teaching us about this amazing power that we all have, and he said that you can't use it for ill will....

i am not entirely new to this info... i have come across alot of it here and their... in my readings and seminars and of course Stephen etc.. there's even some on here.. it lolas approach that really fits for me... i really like it and it works for me.. it also has alot of resemblense to ME when you start reding i think the level two description and jumping the matrix description... which seem to be so similar, i suspect that their will be more and more of this stuff that comes out that sounds similar or very like something else... we are in that time.. these are all the new bibles...lol
just make s me think of all the religions and how they have the same thread poping throught them and all have there own book too..
hmmmm, i have wanted to attend an Abraham cruise, i may simply for the experience..

i just thought actually doing the raving would be idiotic, lol, i was uncomfortable at the thought of acting that way.. it felt idiotic... now i just get excited just cuz, so it feels great...(not that i actually did it till it just started pooring out of me)

I do have to say though...that i have had many ideas and concepts show up for me from with in and then i read something somewhere or have a convo with Stephen or grace and they already got this or knew this.. or it has been written about... so i think in guidnce can give us much, perhaps she already had some refference so she found it hard to be original... who knows...
anyhow... on the note that i am sure that is coming across through the screen, i'll just spill the truth..lol
i read your post and was like ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, i didn't want to read something that came across negative to me.. cuz i am really into this..
however i am sure defensiveness comes through my post, so....
i got some awarness of myself... which is great...
i know its not a personal attack on me and what i like and what i chose... but i react emotionally..lol, perrrrrrrrrrrrfect thing to dive into ...
i found journalling is awesome to get the energy moving..

hmmm, this fits with the HUGE MASSIVE hairball that i have been coughing up for the last two months.... in incraments!!
Can you all say "Pattern"
ok i am not mad.. just needed to say that...
thanks for the post and your views, experience.... and it apparently was very useful to me...
love and light
Adrienne

tezzaa
09-22-2009, 06:32 PM
Hi Pamela,

Lola states the following in week one of the online course:

"Appreciation goes to Jerry and Esther Hicks and their Abraham work. It influenced the conscious mind aspect of my work powerfully. Jerry and Esther are masters."

Terry

Adrienne
09-29-2009, 04:25 AM
hello
i am now signed up for level 1 course and i also got the diving in audios...
lol, howevr i can now see how one at a time would have probably been just fine!!
however, the energy given off by simply signing up of her level one course and the email you get with blessings..... it was alot for me... i just did the first devine opening and completed week 1...
talk about powerful.... wow, i am gonna have to take this slow....
i swear i can feel it all.. like everything..
there are like 83+ audios and videos combined... and more i think..
crazy....
anyhow on that not have a grand day
love and light
Adrienne

Pamela Vicik-Smith
09-29-2009, 11:57 AM
That's fantastic Adrienne!!!

I am almost finished the book - about 15 pages to go. Overall, I really like it in spite of how similar it is to Abraham's books.

So far I have done three Divine Openings and will do my fourth tonite. I am leaning strongly towards signing up for the online course over the weekend.

As you mentioned, there seems to be tons of material, video, and audio in the course. So it should keep me busy for awhile.

I also know that Lola has live conference calls every now and then. I am not sure if they are regularly scheduled (like once a month) or not, but she had one last Thurs nite. I was not on the call then, but I may sign up for the next one.

tezzaa
10-01-2009, 09:51 AM
hello
i am now signed up for level 1 course and i also got the diving in audios...
lol, howevr i can now see how one at a time would have probably been just fine!!
however, the energy given off by simply signing up of her level one course and the email you get with blessings..... it was alot for me... i just did the first devine opening and completed week 1...
talk about powerful.... wow, i am gonna have to take this slow....
i swear i can feel it all.. like everything..
there are like 83+ audios and videos combined... and more i think..
crazy....
anyhow on that not have a grand day
love and light
Adrienne

Hi Adrienne,

Just read your post on Lola's website. As you say there are loads of audios and videos on the site as well as lots of testimonials by others who have either just read the book or have done the online courses. Lola's blog is also fab to read. It should all keep you going for a long while.

Have fun.

Terry xx

tezzaa
10-01-2009, 09:54 AM
That's fantastic Adrienne!!!

I am almost finished the book - about 15 pages to go. Overall, I really like it in spite of how similar it is to Abraham's books.

So far I have done three Divine Openings and will do my fourth tonite. I am leaning strongly towards signing up for the online course over the weekend.

As you mentioned, there seems to be tons of material, video, and audio in the course. So it should keep me busy for awhile.

I also know that Lola has live conference calls every now and then. I am not sure if they are regularly scheduled (like once a month) or not, but she had one last Thurs nite. I was not on the call then, but I may sign up for the next one.

Hi Pamela,

I'd really recommend a conference call. If you do sign up for one you can either ask Lola any questions you have during the call or email her before hand.

Terry

DeAnn
10-12-2009, 02:45 AM
Hi guys,
I too have been reading the book. I'm not all the way through it yet.
I can feel the energy of the words and the artwork. Kind of like a buzzing in my energy system.
Overall, I feel more joy. I love that. No major upheavals tho. Just good, happy feelings.
I did the Intensive on the site and am thinking about the level one online material.

tezzaa
10-12-2009, 09:30 AM
Hi guys,
I too have been reading the book. I'm not all the way through it yet.
I can feel the energy of the words and the artwork. Kind of like a buzzing in my energy system.
Overall, I feel more joy. I love that. No major upheavals tho. Just good, happy feelings.
I did the Intensive on the site and am thinking about the level one online material.

Hi DeAnn,

The online level one course is brilliant. I've been doing it for a good few months, there is so much content to keep you tuned in for ages.

You can also get 15% off the price by signing up as an affiliate.
Just go to: Spiritual Enlightenment, Spiritual Awakening Online, Live Spiritual Retreat at Divine Openings Enlightenment Center | Lola Jones (http://www.divineopenings.com/cmd.php?af=987011)

Click on "Affiliate Program" underneath Share the Grace on the left hand side of the page. Then click between the two red hearts.

When you are signed up as an affiliate, go to Lola's site through your affiliate link and sign up for the course. You will get 15% commission, simples :thumbsup:

Have fun,

Terry xx

marnyka
11-23-2009, 10:14 PM
Hi you guys. I got back from the 5-day silent retreat earlier this month. It had to be one of the most beautiful experiences I have ever had in my life. Becoming a Divine Openings Giver was the bonus! :notworthy: :iloveyou:

More things happened while I was away for 5-days than had happened for months.

I now get the 90% done by Grace and our 10% in a way that I can feel more than I can explain. All I can say is this: If you are trying to figure out ANYTHING in your life...Give it to the Presence and prostrate as much as you can. Move your body and intend to truly let Divine Presence run your life.

tezzaa
11-24-2009, 10:25 AM
Hi you guys. I got back from the 5-day silent retreat earlier this month. It had to be one of the most beautiful experiences I have ever had in my life. Becoming a Divine Openings Giver was the bonus! :notworthy: :iloveyou:

More things happened while I was away for 5-days than had happened for months.

I now get the 90% done by Grace and our 10% in a way that I can feel more than I can explain. All I can say is this: If you are trying to figure out ANYTHING in your life...Give it to the Presence and prostrate as much as you can. Move your body and intend to truly let Divine Presence run your life.

Hi Marnyka,

Thanks for letting us hear about the five day intensive. It's so cool that you were able to attend. Could you perhaps say something about "moving your body".

Are you going to give Divine Openings or are you going to let the Divine overflow into your normal day to day activities or both?

Cheers

Terry

Pamela Vicik-Smith
11-24-2009, 12:15 PM
Marnyka ~ Congratulations! That is so fabulous!! I visited your website and it looks real sharp.

I pretty much finished reading the book over a month ago. However, I still need to do some more of the divine openings. Maybe this weekend I can get to that.

The online course is still a possibility for me, though I need to attract both the money and the time.

Please share any personal experiences with divine openings if you have some time.

marnyka
11-24-2009, 03:28 PM
Terry,
I am a Divine Openings Giver. As far as moving your body goes, theres two things. Non-habitual movement is the type you don't do everyday. Think of things like bellydancing type of movements or the 5 Tibetan Rites.

Then you've got how you move your body in general. Moving your body in anyway helps move energy, especially the stagnant energy. Remember to breathe and relax.

Move your body to get the energy moving and then prostrate and give it over to the Divine to do the heavy lifting.

Pamela,
the book is one of few that I re-read often. The next time your read it, read the word and the spaces between the word. Read it slowly. It is unbelievable how that book works. Do you have 179 pages in your book?

Pamela Vicik-Smith
11-25-2009, 03:23 AM
Hi Marnyka ~

The last page of my book that has text on it is page 176.

serenac
11-25-2009, 01:39 PM
Hi Tezzaa, Pamela and all! :D

Thank you sooooooooo much Tezzaa for posting the info on Lola Jones and divine openings! :thanks:

I just ordered the book right now so I'll start reading it as soon as I've got a minute! :thumbsup: Hoping to find great things with it!

Seems this thread has been here for ages, well for as long as I've been on this forum anyways lol, but I never never paid any attention to it until now. I got curious about it when I saw that our very own dear Pamela Vicik-Smith had posted on it, I thought, oooh if Pamela thinks this thread is interesting enough to post on it I've gotta check it out!

Pamela, since you have both Paths and divine openings, how do you find they work with you? I mean do you notice different effects from Paths than from DO?

Anyways that's it now! Thanks all! :grindaisy:

marnyka
11-25-2009, 05:36 PM
I only asked about the number of pages because the last version (20) also has some of the Jumping the Matrix energy in it too. So you don't really have to worry about taking the online course because the book has everything in it.

tezzaa
11-25-2009, 07:45 PM
Hi Tezzaa, Pamela and all! :D

Thank you sooooooooo much Tezzaa for posting the info on Lola Jones and divine openings! :thanks:

I just ordered the book right now so I'll start reading it as soon as I've got a minute! :thumbsup: Hoping to find great things with it!

Seems this thread has been here for ages, well for as long as I've been on this forum anyways lol, but I never never paid any attention to it until now. I got curious about it when I saw that our very own dear Pamela Vicik-Smith had posted on it, I thought, oooh if Pamela thinks this thread is interesting enough to post on it I've gotta check it out!

Pamela, since you have both Paths and divine openings, how do you find they work with you? I mean do you notice different effects from Paths than from DO?

Anyways that's it now! Thanks all! :grindaisy:

Hiya,

Yes this thread has been here a while. I must admit that I was disappointed that it seemed to be getting overlooked. But I'm sure that those that are ready for Divine Openings will be attracted to it at the right time. I'm real chuffed you have ordered the book, enjoy.

Tezzaa

Pamela Vicik-Smith
11-25-2009, 07:46 PM
Serenac, you are too funny :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I find that Divine Openings is an excellent compliment to Paths. It appears you have read thru the other posts on this thread so you may recall that I mentioned DO is extremely similar to the teachings of Abraham, which have resonated with me strongly.

Like Abraham's teachings, DO is self-empowering. The stories and analogies are told in a slightly different way. One of the biggest differences that I really enjoy, is how one can receive a DO by gazing at certain art, listening to certain sounds or voices, and by the laying of hands from DO givers, like Marnyka.

What Paths does for me are things that I probably have the ability to do myself, but due to subconscious beliefs, have not been able to do. For instance, one of my favorite Paths modules is the skin health one (the exact name eludes me currently). I have been a sun worshipper since I was about 13. About a year or so ago, I started to get some dark spots on my face around my cheek area. On some level, I know I have the ability to heal myself and clear my skin of those imperfections. However, there is enough self-doubt there, that it may take a long time to achieve this. Once I started on the Paths module, the spots disappeared in no time, because Paths works regardless of my subconscious thoughts.

I find the same thing is true for me for just about all the Paths modules I am on, and I am currently using 16.

Divine Openings helps me to bridge the gap between what I know is possible and my own self-limiting beliefs.

And Marnyka, I have the 19th edition of the book, so I do not have access to Jumping the Matrix, though I have heard a little about it. I understand it is mind-blowing. Is it something on the order of ME?

tezzaa
11-25-2009, 08:06 PM
Hi Marnyka,
I'd like to be the first to CONGRATULATE :clap::clap::clap::clap: you on becoming a Divine Openings giver. :rainbow:

I've sent you an email about scheduling some sessions.

Thanks for the reply about moving the body, I did some of the non-habitual movement at the 2 day live intensive Lola delivered in the UK earlier this year.

Look forward to talking to you real soon :)

Tezzaa

serenac
11-27-2009, 10:06 AM
Hi all! ;)

Well I just tried out the first Divine Opening from the book last night. Truth is felt a little disappointed, I didn't feel ANYTHING! Not a THING! Not even a tingling. Nothing has happened so far either. Maybe it takes a little bit of time to start to *activate* or something? :confused:

Or maybe I did it wrong? I didn't want to print out the picture from the book because I don't have a really good printer, so I looked at the photo on her website. I just gazed at it for about 5 minutes and then I went to bed.

Or maybe I'll have to wait to receive the book and look at the REAL photo in the book??

I wonder how long it'll take to reach Europe.

Raindancer
11-28-2009, 09:08 PM
Hi Serenac!
Sometimes people feel things from Divine Openings and sometimes they don't...feeling doesn't mean it worked or it didn't...give yourself time and observe how your week goes. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
Love and Light,
Raindancer

devavan
11-29-2009, 02:25 PM
Hi,
I have been reading this thread for about two months now. My first thought about Divine Openings was "Not another thing that I have to read, understand, do internal work with"! I read the wonderful reports that others were giving about Divine Openings, went to the web page, and there was just to much there! Overwhelmingly to much! Not more audio to listen to, and more video, and more money to spend on enlightenment!
Having already tried SO MANY different healing/empowerment/enlightenment modulities in the past few years, I just was not willing to invest the time, money, energy in yet another program, that just might eventually sit on a shelf, or in my computer, not being used, because it takes to much time, has so little impact and lasting results.
But, everytime I came to the forum, to read the Paths section,, I would see this Divine Openings section, and have to click there also, to read what others were experiencing.
So, I finally thought, what do I have to loss. The book is only about $30. with shipping. After ordering the book, I was able to read the free section that is sent to you while waiting for the book to arrive.
Read it, did the first divine opening. Didn't experience anything. But, I have been working with energetic artwork now for about the past year, and realized that although I may not feel anything happening, if I pay attention to the intentions of the energy art, over time, I usually am able to notice a shift, and slowly, my world begins to change.
I did the first divine opening on Friday evening, and then went to bed. Nothing unusual happened.
Saturday, all day, I am weepy! Watched a couple of Christmas movies, wept. Read some spiritual stuff on the net, and wept some more. Good weeping. Aware of the Presence of Love.
Now, I am excited for the book to get here, and impatiant to be able to do the next divine opening! I have to wait a whole week!
I keep going back to the first divine opening, and just loving gaze at the picture, wanting more!
So, whoever started this thread, thank you, thank you, thank you!! My heart is still weepy, good weepy, expanding with love weepy! :heartthrob: :heartthrob: :heartthrob: :heartthrob: :heartthrob:

Ayurved
11-30-2009, 02:55 AM
I enjoyed the videos I watched from Lola Jones very much and am going to order the book.
Has anyone checked out her 'divine' dating book? ;)
I think I had a 'divine opening' just from the vids! :heartthrob:

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!!! :thanks:
Nancy :grindaisy:

devavan
11-30-2009, 03:15 AM
Divine dating? Not quite ready for dating, yet. But I'll have to remember that, along with the Paths XModule!

marnyka
12-04-2009, 06:17 PM
Jumping the Matrix is similar to Matrix Energetics and Busting Loose from the Money Game..to me. It's like doing M.E. with no technique...which is exactly what M.E. is supposed to be. LOL :rofl:

marnyka
12-07-2009, 09:34 PM
I was reading a book called Initiation by Elisabeth Haich. She retells her memories of being an egyptian priestess. There is a quote in the book that really resonated with me

"Don't love the person, but love the divine within the person, tolerate the earthly, and go around the demonic. Whenever your task demands it of you, you must be able to leave without delay the person you love the most, because you must always remember that the lovable characteristics in him are GOD, not the person himself. The person is only an instrument for the manifestation of God. You can find and love the same manifestation in other people too. Love God in everyone; then you will not be attached to anyone. This not having ties must never be allowed to turn into general indifference and apathy concerning people around you."

serenac
12-08-2009, 03:28 AM
Okay so don't really know if it's *working* or not, maybe it's working maybe it's not? If it's doing anything it's quite slow and subtle, no fireworks, dramatic breakdowns, overnight miracles.

Maybe I notice maybe now I've become a bit more, like, well like now everyday instead of making plans for the whole day and trying to follow them I'll maybe more just think, well what does the energy feel like doing today? And whatever it feels like doing I'll do it. Of course there are things that MUST be done and I can't avoid them, like taking the kids to school or if I have an appointment somewhere, but outside of these things there are still many hours in a day in which I really don't have any absolutely FIXED, HAVE TO DO THEM things.

We live in a really logical, rational, left-brained society where goal-setting, meeting our deadlines, following the rules and guidelines, are all really highly praised. If I made plans for a day and I didn't follow them, before I would beat myself down about it and tell myself how I was so undisciplined and lazy and that by behaving that way I should never expect to accomplish anything in life. Now I just do what feels good and right each day, and sometimes that means NOT working (good thing I don't have a boss, I can just imagine: Boss: What d'ya mean you haven't typed up those letters yet??! Me: I just didn't feel like it today haha!), taking a break from work and all its headaches and deliberately thinking about anything else except work, for one day, or 2, whatever feels right. Now I LOOOVE my work, so there's no danger that I'll end up not going back because I LOVE it so much!

But if one day working doesn't feel right for me then I won't work that day, and I no longer consider myself a failure for behaving this way. I've come to realize that doing the RIGHT things at the RIGHT time means that you will actually have to work VERY LITTLE and you will accomplish a lot MORE doing the right things at the right time, than breaking your back doing the wrong things at the wrong time. :) :) :) :D :p

serenac
12-13-2009, 06:45 AM
Okay some more news on this surprising new *modality*! :grindaisy:

Seems for them to have some effect on me I need to do each Divine Opening twice, do it once and then a coupla days later do the same DO all over again. The effects are reeeeeeeeeeeally incredible!!

So I did the second DO yesterday (for the second time) and wow! I've been blissing out ever since! I thought it wouldn't be too practical, so much bliss I mean, I mean we do live in a practical, material world and we can't spend all our time in ecstasy-land. So I thought, oh okay so it's nice to feel so happy now but I expect this will go away later and I'll come back down to earth. Well it did go away, but then it came back! :rofl:

Thing is it really isn't so impractical, it's not a spaced-out oh-I'm-getting-away-from-this-world type of bliss, it's just happy. I feel sooooooooo happy, everything I see around me makes me happy, I feel happy to have such a cozy, comfy homey apartment, my kids make me happy, having a TV makes me happy, I have so much fun when I go out for whatever reason. And I feel like finding ways to make life much more fun and thinking of FUN things to do all the time, sure helps in that department to have 2 kids, kids are always dreaming up fun and silly things to do!

Anyways those of you who've read something from me in Gracie's post I guess you'd know I try to do *gratitude sessions* every day, well this is just like taking a gratitude session up to the next step, now when I think of aaaaaaaaall the many many things I have to feel grateful for, these things make me feel happy. I look around me at all the drama going on in other people's lives, for example I see a lot of people getting upset about things that really don't seem important at all, that I think if anyone were to really get their priorities straight they wouldn't feel bothered at all by these things.

Well before Divine Openings I already felt that way but before I used to get really mad at these people, I'd feel like screaming at them, well wake up honey who cares that this or that has happened to you!!! It's not like your cat died or somethin'! And now I don't feel mad at them anymore, I feel a lot more, like, well compassion or something for them, I realize that they are just simply at that level at this moment, that that is where they are right now and we've all been at that level at some point in our lives, there's nothing wrong if they are at that level, in order to move up they first have to pass through that level and it's okay for every person to be just exactly where they are at this moment. We all had to go to grade 1 before we could reach grade 4 and we couldn't do our grade 4 work if we didn't first master grade 1. And when you're in grade 1 it can sure seem tough!

And then other than that it's I guess just basically a more sorta lightening up kinda attitude towards things in life, like I don't have to take everything so seriously. For example if you've read something from me before maybe you'd know I'm working on an exciting project, well I used to take it sooooooo seriously and now I just see it as, like, oh I'll work on it not because I hope to maybe earn some $$$ (okay well euros) from this someday, and it's my dream etc. etc., but rather now it's like, okay I'll do this because it's fun, when it doesn't feel like fun, when it feels like work, it's a sign to me it's time to stop working on it, go out and have some fun! So now I don't see it as a chore, something I HAVE TO do every day anymore. So if I don't feel like working on this one day it's like it's okay, I won't, I'll go out and do something fun and exciting and I won't feel guilty about that either. There's no hurry anyways to get this project off the ground, it's more important to have fun! And in the process of having fun maybe something new, exciting and unexpected can also have the chance of showing up in my life, which I otherwise might never have given it the chance to enter into my life before.

If you've read something from me before you might know that MONEY has always been a HUMUNGOUS issue for me! Well now I all of a sudden just lighten up even about that! For example I've been asking the universe for a while now to help me manifest some form of steady income in my life, a job or whatever, or maybe just a profession that I could get steady work in, as a freelancer or somethin'. But now I realized that, maybe I'm not s'posed to get a steady job, maybe I'm supposed ta be getting my income from other means. I realized that up till now the universe has always taken really good care of me, in fact since I started Paths I've been manifesting extra income above my usual sources of income EVERY SINGLE month since I started Paths, NO EXCEPTIONS! I even got some extra money this very month, just yesterday in fact! (When I was feeling so high hehe!)

So I realized I could lighten up even on that issue, that I really don't need to worry, up till now the universe has always taken good care of me and there's no reason why I should expect the universe to stop taking good care of me. Having a steady job is just an illusion, it appears to give financial security and I guess it does to many people, but there are other ways of getting financial security in addition to having a steady job. We shouldn't cleave to a steady job, we should just trust in the universe, it will always provide for us. For some of us it will provide for us through a steady job but a steady job is only one means that the universe can use to provide us with that income, there are so many other ways to get an income out there as well and if we give the universe a chance it can use all of those means to get that income to us and thus continue taking good care of us. We needn't cling to a steady job and become its slaves, all we need to do is cling to the universe! The universe (G-d, the Divine, whatever ya wanna call it) is the only real sole provider. :yahoo:

Who would ever have thought I'd stop worrying about money???

Okay enough chit-chat enough sermonizing! In fact I think maybe it's even not too necessary anymore for me to keep posting about Divine Openings that much anymore, I'll just enjoy the process. No I'm still grumpy in the mornings, I'm NOT a morning person! But later it passes hehe. Just wanted to exclaim, this Divine Openings stuff really does seem to be working something really does seem to be happening (moving, shifting, jumping around, whatever) out there! Yipee! :blowout: :cheers:

Ayurved
12-13-2009, 03:11 PM
I LOVE hearing about your experience Serenac, so please feel free to write more as you feel moved....not because you have to!! lol
but I am certainly enjoying it and is inspiring! :hug: :heartthrob:

I received my book last week...I love it!!!! Its very hard for me to not race through the book and not jump ahead to the next opening....so doing them 2x sounds great to me!

I had a big beaming Bliss moment/day after an Divine opening via one of her vids, but not til followed by a simple prayer/mantra session to my friend Durga, for another reason, and the prayer which interestingly includes a bit about 'forgive the dumb stuff my small self does' seemed to be what pushed it over the edge. Besides feeling electrified in a very certain way, all these things were very clear to me, and I wrote stuff in my journal like "we are holographic particles of the Divine, sent out to the physical plane to experience and play with creation, so how could we be/feel separate?" which whatever, but I FELT that, which was very cool.

Do we have to have so many 'contrasts', so we we're compelled to keep going til we break through? So many spiritually minded people are in a state of near panic b/c their lives are seemingly falling apart. Mine certainly was!!!!!
I've known and mostly trusted it was for a 'good cause'...but where I want to be is a very different place than where I'm coming from.

It hit me the other day that besides being a completely different person than I was a few years ago (b/f PATHS et al), my practice is completely different....(after joining the 5,000 yr old lineage of my advanced teacher and very diff protocol)...but MOST importantly, my clients and their needs have changed so much. One point being that anything I have been trying to hold onto from my 'old life' isn't working...even the ones I think should...
and, that led me to sign up for a pretty expensive year long biz coaching program that I would normally say couldn't afford....but I was able to say "its totally up to me to make that statement true or not!!!" A big change, but most important, I FELT that, not just mentally thought it.

Thanks so much everybody for bringing D.O. to our attention, and for sharing your experiences with it. :thanks:

Nancy :hearts:

marnyka
12-15-2009, 08:05 PM
I love Divine Openings becasue there is so little to actually do. Our 10% is mainly in feeling the feelings and getting out of our own way. That's why I became a Divine Openings Giver..so I could spread and be this beacon to as many people as possible in my life.

When the forum boards go quiet, that's everybody living their lives. It is truly magnificent.

serenac
12-17-2009, 07:21 PM
Hi Marnyka! Living their lives? Or taking care of sick kids hehe? :eek:

serenac
12-17-2009, 07:47 PM
Well I said I'd continue posting about D.O. so I'll do that, before I forget, about this wonderful experience. These things feel so great, but later they go away and then you forget what happened.

At last I tried out D.O. number 3, was really looking forward to doing it but didn't have time to read up in the book up to that point, at last I arrived! :blowout:

I have yet to experience that profound and life-changing experience that Lola talks about, feeling connected to the Divine and merging with the Divine and becoming aware of being one with the Divine and all that. Truth is I still don't feel the Divine anywhere, it's just an intellectual concept for me at the moment.

But after a while after doing the D.O., not immediately afterwards, immediately afterwards I really didn't notice anything. But a few hours later I had a chance to be alone and in silence, so I did that. It was really nice, kinda like spacing out. My mind was absolutely BLANK, there was NOTHING in there, no thoughts, no questions, no dreams, it was like a big spacious empty room. Felt empty too. I was just all blank and empty inside.

Yesterday I was feeling unhappy because seemed my project was taking so long, it just wasn't arriving, etc. But now, at this moment I least, I feel like it isn't important. Tomorrow isn't important anymore, tomorrow doesn't exist it hasn't arrived yet. The only thing that is real right now is RIGHT NOW. So what will happen tomorrow doesn't really matter, right now. It doesn't exist right now.

Right now I am being perfectly taken care of, we have a warm, cosy apartment to live in, we've got great food. What are we really searching for anyways? What do I really hope to accomplish with this project? When will I feel like I've finally *arrived* with this project? When I have the first *commercial success*? We know it won't stop with that, when I achieve the first commercial success I'll be off seeking the next challenge, wanting to do more, do the next thing in line, etc. I'll never *arrive*, there'll always be something more to do, some new goal to accomplish.

Whereas right now I'm having a real BALL just preparing this project, that is what it's really all about! It's not about *arriving*, reaching that first commercial success, then the next, then the next etc. It IS all about just enjoying working on the project, having a great time preparing every step of the way, having fun doing it, doing it because it's fun not because I hope to accomplish something with it someday. And when I've done about as much as I can do at home, when I'm ready to share it with the world I won't need to worry about that *commercial success* because the universe will then provide me with more opportunities to continue having fun with it, not because I'll maybe get some money, success, etc. from it but rather because it's so fun, and the universe will always keep giving me opportunities to have even more fun.

Well I've been finding that these D.O. feel really nice after having one, but as the days pass I tend to forget what happened after a D.O. so I'll write it down here and maybe next week when I've forgotten I can just look it up here again hehe!

Pamela Vicik-Smith
12-18-2009, 12:24 AM
I love reading about your success Serenac! You seem to be in the zone and totally "getting it." Way to go :thumbsup:

serenac
12-21-2009, 08:51 AM
I don't know if anyone else has noticed, does doing Divine Openings seem to make you sound daft, like you rant and rave and it sounds incoherent and doesn't make any sense? Like it seems D.O. makes your mind switch off or something, and you can't think straight?

Well I suppose I can think of some good reasons to get your mind to switch off temporarily, like your mind is always chit-chattering nonsense anyways, so it's not a bad idea to turn it off from time to time! :D

But I can also think of some moments in the day when you might want your mind to be in top working order too, especially for example for work purposes or something, if you have a job that requires you always be alert and think straight for example! :(

serenac
12-28-2009, 05:34 AM
Hello all! SENIOR member? Now I'm a Senior Member of this forum? Oh that makes me feel so ooooooooooold, like I was an old man or something! :eek:

Anyways moving on with the topic of this post, oh I hate to say anything bad about anything, you know I'm not usually the complaining type, but I do like to try and be honest and if I have something good (or great!) to say about something I'll say it here. But if I don't like something, I also don't see why I have to keep quiet about it either, unless it's a private and intimate gripe.

Anyways so I sent Lola Jones (her organization not her personally, she didn't HAVE to handle my mail personally!) a couple of emails, and truthfully I did NOT like the response she sent back to me at all!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

The first letter was a testimonial letter, I didn't have any problems, I didn't write in to unload all my woes on her, I just wanted to let her know how I was feeling with the Divine Openings I was doing. Since her welcome email said that they enjoyed receiving testimonial letters, and goodness knows her site is chock full of them, so I really really thought she meant it! I really thought she would like receiving a testimonial letter!

Instead she sent me back a form letter saying she didn't have time to personally read long emails and if I had a problem I had to schedule a private session with her!

Well now I KNOW she doesn't have time to personally read or write back to her hundreds of emails, but I suppose, I assume, she must have some sort of Customer Service staff or something, right? I mean, how can anyone with so much business as she has NOT afford to have some people helping her! I don't know a thing about business but it's my supposition that if you have a lot of business and you can't handle it all, then get help!!

So I re-sent my testimonial letter back to her explaining very clearly in the heading that I did NOT have a problem, questions, doubts, I didn't want to whine, it was just a testimonial letter and they didn't even have to read it, they could just file it away in their bulging testimonial letters archive if they wanted to, and dig it out when they needed to publish more testimonials on their website! Since I didn't get a reply (didn't expect nor did I want one either, since personal replies seemed so negative to me, in my humble and limited opinion) I assume that that would be just exactly what they did with it (file it I mean).

Later on I was stupid enough to write in asking if they could recommend a Divine Openings Giver in the UK, since they didn't have any listed in their Divine Openings Givers Directory. I didn't even send it to Lola's personal email, I sent it to Administration. Even so Lola Jones decided to respond personally (so I suppose I could say it was rather nice of her, a bit of a dubious honour however maybe, as I'll explain right now), she sent me back another form letter telling me that the information was on her website and reminded me that if I had any more complicated questions than that I should schedule a private session with her.

Well maybe I'm reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal blind or a super duper website navigator dummy, but I swear I haven't been able to find a SINGLE Divine Openings Giver in the UK listed in her Directory. Which says to me she didn't even bother to read my email before she answered it! Or maybe there's a secret hidden private Divine Openings Givers Directory somewhere underneath a trap door in her webpage that DOES have a Giver from the UK listed. Note I said UK, as in United Kingdom, I DID NOT want one in the US, which her Directory is full of!

Now please don't get mad, don't think I'm discriminating against Americans, I wanted someone in the UK so I wouldn't be forcing an American to get up at 3 am. in the morning to have a session with me, since as a single mom school hours (in Europe) are the ONLY time I have free. There is no way I could have a session with someone with the kids in the house constantly screaming, running around, breaking things and demanding food non-stop (they're boys, maybe you've guessed hehe? ;) ).

Well I don't know if you're still reading this thread Tezzaa (Terry?), but since you're in the UK maybe you'd know of a Divine Openings Giver in the UK who can give Divine Openings over Skype? Maybe you even are one yourself? Oh that would be soooooooooo great Tezzaa! (And if you're not maybe you could become one soon hehe?)

So with these, for me, unpleasant and nasty personal contacts that I've had with Lola Jones, they turned me off of D.O. for a while. Add that to the fact that, frankly, I really haven't been living my life in bliss and inner peace like she says we should all be experiencing sooner or later, in my case I guess it would be like REALLY later! I didn't even feel anything from the first 2 Divine Openings! The third one made me feel nice for a couple of days, but then afterwards it all went away. I tried to follow her advice and stabilize by reading the book or getting onto the website every day, but I haven't felt anything new since then.

But later I got to thinking that, I shouldn't confuse the messenger with the message. Just because perhaps personally I'm not all that infatuated, dumbfounded, taken, etc. by Lola Jones personally, that doesn't mean that her message isn't valid. After all I've never had any personal contact with Wayne Dyer, Bijan or Sonia Choquette (to try and give some examples that maybe people would be familiar with) but I still feel that they have a lot of valuable things to teach people and that their messages are still valid, regardless of how they might turn out to be personally, as people.

Anyways it's Xmas vacations so kinda difficult to have any free time to myself, but I'd like to do D.O. number 4 in the next few days. If I start floating away in bliss, or even if I freak out and have a hysteria attack, I'll let you know. If on the other hand, as has seemed to be my general experience so far, nothing happens, well I guess that would be too boring to post about anyways! :(

Well just taking advantage of this moment to say:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!

:blowout: :cheers: :blowout:
:heartbeat:

Pamela Vicik-Smith
12-28-2009, 12:24 PM
I love to read what you write Serenac! Your writing is interesting and entertaining :thumbsup:

I am so sorry you had such an experience with Lola. I agree with you - if she is that busy that she does not have the time to properly read and respond to emails, she should hire someone to assist.

I did notice in the book, she spent a good deal of page space selling the online course or 5 day intensive. From my perspective, it was a bit too "salesy". And this is coming from someone who makes their living in sales ;)

I enjoyed the book and have enjoyed her website. However, to be honest, I got nothing from either that I had not gotten from the Abraham books. In fact, as I mentioned here before, her material seems to be almost identical to the Abraham material with the exception of the actual "divine openings" themselves.

That said, I do realize the value in her material in that not everyone who reads it, is familiar with Abraham. Additionally, I know there are many people (most of my friends for example) who have difficulty, if not an outright aversion, to any information coming from a channeled source. That is a lot of people who may not otherwise be exposed to these types of concepts, who can benefit from Lola's book and courses.

Initially, I said I would commit to DO for a year. I am not sure I will though. Perhaps if I thought the "jumping the matrix" material was radically different, or even if it was a good progression in thought beyond which I have not reached, I may consider taking the next step. But I think to get the "jumping the matrix" material, one needs to sign up for the online course and I don't think I want to commit the money for that.

Thanks again for sharing your experience :heartthrob:

Raindancer
12-28-2009, 03:43 PM
Hi Serenac!

I would concur with what Pamela said in that Lola really teaches from what is currently being taught by other teachers but then I also find that the deeper one goes that inherent truth is inherent truth. At the same time there is wisdom in believing nothing externally and focusing soley on the wisdom of the heart. It is fun to play though externally but don't take it too seriously, my friend!

Love yourself! Lola's walking her own path, use what resonates with you and let the rest go because otherwise it will just hold you back from the gloriousness of you!

I've read Lola's book, done all the classes she offers on-line and been to the five day. The five day totally rocked for me and those with whom I was with. At the same time I've seen people get pretty tweaked by Lola. I would say that Lola has unbending intent to co-create and people who have a similar interest and resonate to do that with her, she's willing to give them her time and otherwise not. I have seen this in other teachers and it is not an anomaly to her. As people go into higher frequency, they are all about co-creating and they don't spend energy where resistance is met. This is nothing personal, they just prefer to stay in their flow which is actually what we are all here to do/be.

There was a time when I would become upset with teachers like Lola and a lot of wasted energy was spent on my part, I hope that the things I have shared here may somehow be of benefit to you and others who may read this.

Love and Light,
Raindancer

serenac
12-29-2009, 01:37 AM
Thank you Pamela and Raindancer! Reeeeeeeeeeeally appreciate your points of view! :iloveyou: :iloveyou:

Anyways, to comment on your comments Raindancer, thing is I really do resonate with what Lola writes in her book, I can't say anything about the online courses or other things that she offers because I haven't tried them yet, I'm only halfway through the book.

However I haven't anything against what she writes in her book, I totally agree with just about everything that she says in the book. She also gives the impression of being an awesome person if you only read what and how she writes in her book.

HOWEVER, I know that I wasn't writing to her with pressing issues, trying to get her off-track or pull her out of her flow, in fact the letters I sent her could have been perfectly handled by anyone working in a Customer Service type of position. As I said the first was a testimonial letter, didn't require a reply of any sort nor did I expect any acknowledgment, I assumed that they would just glance over it and archive it. So I wasn't expecting any reply and I certainly didn't expect Lola to reply to it personally, I know she is very busy and I don't need nor expect a personal reply to that sort of correspondence.

So I really would have preferred not receiving anything, rather than an impersonal form letter urging me to get private sessions with her.

The second letter was asking for information which, once again, someone from Customer Service could have provided perfectly well, no need to bother Lola at all for something so routinary and simple, I just wanted to know if there were any Divine Openings Givers in the UK since none were listed on her official Directory. Once again I wasn't trying to shake her out of her centre, pull her out of her flow, she didn't even need to read the letter and feel bothered by it (I assume she thought what I was asking her for was too trivial for her to have to deal with, and I suppose she thought I was frivolous to be bothering her with something so simple, but as I said she didn't even need to bother with it herself, she never had to take the trouble of reading it and answering it herself, someone from Customer Service could've done it for her if she even has a Customer Service staff).

I am very interested in co-creating, well at least in trying to anyways (even though it seems as if, at least for the moment, the only thing I seem to be co-creating for myself is more poverty!), well at least in learning how to co-create things which are good for me. Okay I know I still have a looooooooot of issues, like for example I still struggle with the notion of why I should try to stop co-creating poverty for myself and try to start co-creating abundance instead, I know I would like to have abundance but I still have issues about that (like feeling I don't deserve abundance, still feeling I really ought to earn it and like I haven't done anything good enough to earn it, etc.), but that is getting off the subject, that isn't what this post is about anyways and that isn't what I was writing to Lola about.

Nonetheless, and this is only my personal impression, I feel that Lola determines who is really interested in what she has to teach, who is worth her time and her energy, according to how much money you have spent on her. For example if you pay for a private session with her, buy an online course or do a 5-day retreat with her, then she considers you worthy of her time and her effort, otherwise you can just forget about it.

Even the Members' Forum that she has on her website is only open to people who have bought at the very least one online course. It isn't available to people who have only read the book.

tezzaa
12-29-2009, 11:32 AM
Hi Serenac,

Thanks for taking the time to post your experiences of Divine Openings, I very much enjoy reading them all. Sorry to hear you have had a few problems.

Anyway, I too wanted to have a Divine Opening with a UK based Divine Openings Giver and like you couldn't see one listed in the Divine Openings Givers Directory. I emailed Lola and she gave me the contact details for Mona Pal-Singh who is based in the UK.

I have sent you a PM with her contact details :)

You can also get a free Divine Opening by listening to some practice songs that Lola has posted on her website here:Lola's Practice Songs | Lola Jones (http://www.divineopenings.com/lolas-practice-songs)

I downloaded the songs and burnt them to disc and find that I get a powerfull Divine Opening if I listen to them just before I go to sleep at night.

On a seperate note; I haven't found that Lola has ever pushed me to buy any of her courses, to the contrary, last September I really wanted to attend the 2 day intensive in the UK but could not afford to pay for it (about $300 I seem to remember), I emailed Lola and explained that I really wanted to attend and would be happy to get there early to help out. She emailed me back the same day and agreed for me to attend for free if I helped set up the room.

Regarding Divine Openings Givers in the UK, I know that there will be two people going to the 5 Day silent retreat in the US in January. So they will be able to give Divine Openings after they get back to the UK. Unfortunately I will not be able to attend, although I hope to do a 5 Day Intensive asap.

So I hope you can get in touch with Mona (I'm not sure if she has Skype though) and I'd like to wish you all a;

:cheers:HAPPY NEW YEAR :cheers:
:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

Much Love

Terry

Pamela Vicik-Smith
12-29-2009, 12:05 PM
What a nice story Terry! Thanks so much for sharing it. It helps me to see Lola in a different light :heartthrob:

I had tried previously to download her songs (which give the DOs) but the link was not working at that time. I will try again. That is also a great idea about burning the music onto a cd and listening before going to bed. I happen to have a cd player on my night stand and will try it.

serenac
12-29-2009, 01:38 PM
Hello everyone! Ooooh thank you sooooooooooo much for sharing Tezzaa! :thumbsup:

It has occurred to me that perhaps when Lola came to answer my letters (which once again as I said she really didn't have to do personally), somehow she was perhaps guided to maybe just "push my buttons", to emphasize that which I have issues on. Which of course as I mentioned before is money.

You know how, let's say you have an issue with, let's say you want to give up smoking and you can't, then all of a sudden it seems that everywhere you go you will meet people who are smoking and who will offer you a smoke, people will start trying to discourage you from smoking and explaining all the reasons why you should continue to smoke, all of a sudden smelling a cigarette seems heavenly to you, etc.

Or if you have an issue that you feel ugly, all of a sudden everywhere people will be saying things to you such as, oh you'd get further ahead if you looked better, or people will start avoiding you because they say you look ugly, or everywhere you will start to see evidence that people who are beautiful are more successful, etc.

So since I pretty much have no other issues except money, which means that how much something costs is always the main criteria I use to decide whether to get or do something or not, so I suppose maybe Lola felt that and decided to emphasize it, knowing that it bugs me very very much when I feel like people are judging me for my lack of money, or that they are trying to get me to spend money (which I don't have).

Or maybe she just simply really felt that I could really use a good private session with her! But if that was the case she could've told me that a bit more nicely, instead of with an impersonal form letter!

But I've also thought, Tezzaa, when you emailed Lola about taking her course with her, had you already bought an online course with her? Because like I said I believe she treats you differently when you have bought at least one course with her (as opposed to just reading the book).

Thank you so much for emailing me the info about Mona. Oh I would really have liked it if YOU were a Divine Openings Giver! But if you think that could be happening fairly soon..............

Anyways have a great time all!

tezzaa
12-29-2009, 10:17 PM
Hi Serenac,

I can't remember if I had bought the online course before I emailed Lola :confused:

What I have remembered though is that I read the free one week trial of the course before I bought the course. The trial version is here: Free 1 Week Trial Of Online Course | Lola Jones (http://www.divineopenings.com/1-week-trial)

Hope that helps :)

Also it will be quite a while before I can attend a 5 Day Silent Intensive in the US due to the location and not having the time to go at present, also I do not have the funds, but if I did I would not hesitate to get there!! So it will be sometime before I become a D.O. Giver.

At present I'm just concentrating on becoming a Divine Openings Receiver :sun: and letting as much Divine Grace into my life as possible :)

Much Love,

Terry

serenac
12-29-2009, 11:39 PM
Oooooooooooh everyone! Oh I've just GOT TO say, regardless of how I might personally feel about Lola and how she responds to emails (like I said maybe her replies just bugged me because since I'm so sensitive to anything that makes reference to how I don't have money, maybe her suggestions to have a private session with her just BUGGED me in a way that, if I hadn't had any issues with money, I might not even have noticed them, I don't know if I've explained it well, I mean, let's say you feel ugly and a friend writes you a letter in which they talk about a certain model's beauty, if you didn't have any beauty issues you would just take that person's chatting about the model as just that, chatting without any more importance than that, but since you have a beauty issue, you feel like your friend is making snide insinuations that you're ugly when that really wasn't your friend's intention at all).

Anyways as I was saying, now I've really really really got to recommend D.O. to anyone who is interested in looking into them!

Now I'm not saying that if you have Paths you should drop them and dash off to do D.O., I still feel that Paths and D.O. complement each other PERFECTLY.

It's rather that, well in the past few hours some things have been happening that to me are absolutely MIND BLOWING, and I can only credit D.O. as somehow or other setting up things and people and getting me into the flow to make it possible for these things to happen! Let's just say that, well you know let's say you've been asking G-d for something for the longest time, and all of a sudden he just HANDS YOU the key, just drops it right into the centre of your palm, the key that will get you what you've been begging for for so long, that explains why these things have been eluding your life so stubbornly up till now.

No I haven't just all of a sudden received an offer for the dream job of my life hehe! ;) But it's like all of a sudden someone just handed me the key that will eventually bring that job into my life, and not just any job whatsoever but THE job I've been dreaming about!

Okay so this isn't a key that I'm going to start writing best-selling books about to try and sell it to all manner of gullible people out there who are still searching and seeking. It's actually a very personal key, only applies to me and probably wouldn't work for anyone else.

Well I'm off, receiving this key has been sorta like even getting a very powerful D.O. in and of itself it was so amazing! I have no idea whether the person who handed this key to me even has anything to do with D.O. but if he doesn't he certainly seems like an enlightened being. Taking into account that there are so many different ways to become enlightened. And also as Lola always says, not to give your power away to anyone, no I don't see this person as some sort of saviour, I feel he was just a person who had something very important to give me, and which I was veeeeeeeeeery much in need of receiving, in this one particular magical moment. The moment has passed and I suppose he's probably now just returned to being a normal person like all other people in the world. Most likely he probably doesn't even have any idea what he's done for me, he was just livin' his life like he does every day.

But if I hadn't been doing D.O. I almost certainly would probably NEVER have met this person. As Lola says maybe you don't feel anything from a D.O. but somehow or other things just start to line up in your life, things start to flow!

Yipeeeee! :yahoo:

Well that's about it! :grindaisy:

Pamela Vicik-Smith
12-30-2009, 12:36 AM
I have tried repeatedly to download and open the songs of Lola's but have been unsuccessful.

Has anyone else had a problem?

tezzaa
12-30-2009, 12:12 PM
I have tried repeatedly to download and open the songs of Lola's but have been unsuccessful.

Has anyone else had a problem?

Hi Pamela,

I had no problems downloading the songs. I use Firefox as my web browser and I just right click on the link to the song and then click "save link as".

Terry

Pamela Vicik-Smith
12-30-2009, 02:23 PM
I definitely cannot get her songs to open. They will download and I can even save them, but when I try to open, I get a message that the computer does not know what program created the file and therefore cannot open the file. I have tried iTunes, Media Player, and some others.

Raindancer
12-30-2009, 03:20 PM
There is a Q that comes up when I listen to it. I'm not sure what that stands for but maybe seine else here knows.

Love and Light,
Raindancer

serenac
12-30-2009, 04:01 PM
Hi! I've saved them to the computer but I haven't had time to listen to them yet (oh oh oh I'm just too busy! :confused: ). But I started to open one of the songs seemed I could open it with Windows Media Player, haven't tried to open it with any other format though. And I don't know if I can copy it onto an MP3 and listen to it there either, haven't tried it yet. Anyone done that? :)

tezzaa
12-30-2009, 06:12 PM
Hi Pamela,

I saved the files as MP3 Audio Files (.mp3) and they play on Windows Media Player and my other media player MediaMonkey. I have also put other audios that I downloaded from Lola's website onto my mobile phone which has an MP3 player without any problems.

So I'm not sure why you can't play them, other than asking the obvious question: Did you save them as .mp3 files?

Terry

serenac
12-31-2009, 01:08 AM
WOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! Never thought I'd say this but I really am floating away in bliiiiiiiiisssssss!!! :cheers:

I don't know what it is but it's like as if slowly one by one G-d was answering each and every one of my questions and pleas! I can't say if it's doing D.O. (I just did number 4 last night), if it's what happened yesterday, if it's just a combination of everything, if it's just life. If it's that doing D.O. somehow causes things to slowly start to line up so all your answers start to tumble into your lap, brings just the right people into your life at just the moment when you most needed them so they could give you the answers you most need.

I've been liberated from jail! And now I act differently, I know I feel differently about myself than I ever did before and that changes the way I act, and I imagine acting differently will start to bring different outcomes and results into my life. Maybe I'd make different choices now. Oh I dunno. It's indescribable.

Tezzaa have you noticed a lot of changes in your inner and outer life since you started D.O.?

Changing topics, I really didn't notice what format I saved Lola's songs in, they worked so I didn't pay much attention to the format. Are you sure your computer works, Pamela? Sometimes my computer's weird too.

So I guess maybe it's true maybe things really do start to roll in your life with D.O. Not overnight of course, changes are usually gradual anyways. But maybe they do start to roll more than they did before D.O. All the same I find I get really good results combining D.O. with Paths and I continue to watch my Paths theatres. Well yesterday I had a super power day, after talking to that amazing man I went and watched all my Paths theatres (I enjoy watching them every day but since I have 3 it takes me almost an hour and unfortunately I just don't have time to watch them every day) and then I went and did D.O. number 4. So perhaps it isn't so surprising I've been spending the whole day like floating on cloud 9.

The world just feels so unreal today. I feel like a bomb must've fallen and the world should've turned upside down, but I go out and I see that everyone is still living their lives like always, no one else has changed.

Pamela Vicik-Smith
12-31-2009, 01:33 AM
Yes, my computer is working - haha!! I download music all the time with no problems. I also download mp3s of various seminars and workshops, like the Abraham workshops.

Glad to hear you are in the zone Serenac :blowout:

ImBill
01-04-2010, 11:18 PM
[QUOTE=Pamela Vicik-Smith;79279][B][FONT=Arial]Yes, my computer is working - haha!! I download music all the time with no problems. I also download mp3s of various seminars and workshops, like the Abraham workshops.
Hi, Pamela. I just downloaded her songs, too. I went to the web page linked above and scrolled to the bottom of each song section and right clicked on the "Click to play" link and saved to the hard drive. They saved as MP3s and opened right up in Windows Media Player. I can try emailing them to you. It would be interesting to know what the extension is on the files you have saved. If you go into Windows Explorer and navigate to the folder they are stored in, then click on "View" and then "Details" and then let us know what the extension is (should be .mp3) maybe we can help. It sounds like someone above is using a Quicktime player to open them, but they shouldn't need a special program. I'm guessing that the extension is wrong for some reason.
Hope this helps,
Bill

marnyka
01-07-2010, 09:20 PM
Probably a non-issue now...... just sounds like a bit of "not real" stuff going on. Not really an issue with your computer. Let me know if you got it to work

tezzaa
01-15-2010, 03:04 PM
Hi Pamela,

Did you get the audios to work?

Terry

serenac
01-16-2010, 05:55 AM
Hi all! I just wanted to mention a book I'm reading, which is recommended on other threads here, which appears to be almost a CARBON COPY of Lola Jones' book. It's called Busting Loose from the Money Game, and it's so almost exactly the same as Lola Jones' book, sometimes the only thing that changes is the actual names the author gives to things that are different from the names that Lola Jones uses to refer to the same things. For example Busting Loose uses the word Expanded Self where Lola Jones says Large Self. Busting Loose uses Phase II Living where Lola Jones says Enlightenment. But it's clear and obvious that they're talking about the exact same processes and the exact same experiences.

It's curious both books were published in 2006. Wonder if something was in the air that year hehe? ;)

I find that it's most interesting to read the 2 books simultaneously, they seem to complement each other so well. The Busting Loose book EXPLAINS what's happening in ways that simple little souls like me can understand better than Lola Jones' book. For example Lola Jones often says that this or that happens just simply because it DOES, because it's what happens when someone gets enlightened. The Busting Loose book will actually explain what is happening when this or that is happening, how it works and why it happens, what's going on inside of you. If you're not interested in the mechanics of things that happen to you then maybe Lola Jones' book is enough for you. If you're like me, you'd like to know what in the world is going on?? Busting Loose will explain it. :)

I also like the Busting Loose book because it's geared more specifically to people who (like me hehe!) have financial difficulties. The examples it uses, from the author's own life and his clients' lives, are related to monetary problems. Lola Jones has a more general approach, she will talk about topics like health, relationships, romantic partners, forgiveness. So I think I would recommend Lola Jones' book more for people who have relationship problems, health problems, forgiveness problems etc. I myself personally identify more with the Busting Loose book because my relationships are absolutely singing and I have NO problem people in my life at all, my health is wonderful, I don't feel particularly rencorous or have people in my life that I feel resentment towards, etc. But since I am living on welfare I obviously DO have some serious money problems!

serenac
02-01-2010, 02:48 PM
Well! This thread's sure been quiet for a while!

The only thing I can say about Divine Openings is WOW! Seems they have some sort of delayed effect with me or something heehee! :rofl:

Cause I didn't seem to be getting anywhere doing Divine Openings, didn't feel like anything was changing or happening with the Divine Openings, so I decided to forget about them for a while and explore other roads. So been thumbing through Busting Loose and doing the Process described in there, which turns out to be EXACTLY THE SAME THING that Lola Jones teaches in her course too.

And so now as I've been looking the other way somehow my life just all by itself and without really even thinking about it it just FELL INTO PLACE!!! :yahoo:

I'm not even too sure how it happened, I guess it's like a jigsaw puzzle you put in one piece and then you dash off to a different corner and plunk down a piece, each piece by itself makes no sense but when you stand back and look at it all suddenly you've got a picture!

My life is is becoming so absolutely fabulous right now, I just can't believe how everything is coming out! Wheeeeee! I started meeting a bunch of interesting people, my project's smooth sailing better than ever before and I'm ready to take the next step in it, and just as I felt ready to take the next step everything just lined up so it was easy for me to take. I needed some money in order to be able to take the next step and a miracle occurred (rent got reduced by HALF for the next year so for the whole next year I'll be able to count on an extra 200 euros every month, without having to do a thing! :yahoo: ). Got accepted into this social program for unemployed people so I won't have to pay electricity bills either as long as I'm unemployed. WOW!

I guess the only issue I still have which is my BIG ONE is as usual that I seem to be unable to manifest more income into my life. However I realize that the problem is in me and not in the outside world, as I received some interesting opportunities to do some things I like to do and earn money for them, and I JUST COULDN'T TAKE THEM! I just couldn't, I felt soooooooooo guilty about doing such a thing! I was already doing these things for free and having a ball (okay I was giving psychic readings to all my friends and everyone was super content, but I just don't feel good about charging for that, one thing is to help your friends, just because they're your friends, and a totally different thing to charge strangers).

So I guess I'll just have to do a lot more diving in on this issue and a lot more of the Process from Busting Loose on it. But at any rate that's like a sign to me that things are moving they're jumping around! And I'll do what Lola Jones says and try and let go and look the other way.

Okay well it's lunchtime so I'm off! :grindaisy:

marnyka
02-19-2010, 10:26 PM
Hey you guys. I was inspired to make a little audio about forgiving ourselves and giving it over to The Presence today. It will help even if you're not doing Divine Openings. I would love to hear feedback on it.

Evoca - Forgive myself and give it up to the Presence (http://bit.ly/dAjIK3)Evoca - Forgive myself and give it up to the Presence (http://bit.ly/dAjIK3)

tezzaa
02-10-2013, 05:26 PM
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa309/mypowermall/AffiliateButtonGoldfishWeb.jpg (http://divineopenings.com/)