An Idea to fund raise for OUR research

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Idea to fund raise for OUR research

Guys, i think the open source community should do a fund raising NON PROFIT E-BOOK for a FUND RAISING publication (REAL how too not like Ozy freedom) and show the OPEN SOURCE methods on HOW TO implement the

1) Encopra , SPAD, retro kit, (WORKING geet MODS)
    2) Hydroxy
    3) Bedini
    4) RV

this could ut pollution better then any other, fuel savings are secondary.

By using all these methods to show how to REALLY save on gas and cut pollution ETC. ALL PROCEEDS CAN GO BACK INTO OUR COMMUNITY. We really need R and D done guys, we need to support the energetic and yahoo groups efforts WE are all trying to beat oil subjugation

ll work on this if you guys think its a good idea. Jib is a TALENTED writer and could help write the book, i trust panacea to be NON profit and make sure all goes back to our community, am open to ALL ideas how we can fund raise.

Ash

Very good idea Ash, because people are always looking for kind of an 'official' or 'certified' version to build these kind of things.

They always doubt of the quality of the e-book they want to buy on the subject that interest them.

Sure it would be a good thing to do, first on the web (e-book) publicized to the public by all of us, then in the real world, a paper version to be sold to the public in the book-shops but also on expo/conferences on energy. It could have a DVD with it, for the videos.

I think clear books are essential for public interest. Very good idea Ash !

For hydroxy you can add my design, it's a good one also. It has been proved efficient and still in good shape after thousands kilometers. http://hudroreactor.net and in French L'HYDROREACTEUR - L'économiseur de carburant - par Jules Trésor
    It's a little bit voluminous for cars, but very best for trucks because you can also adapt the size to what you want/need ... anyway you can judge by yourself if you find it useful.

Very good idea Ash ! IMO you must go for it !
    Good luck,
    MDG

Comment

MDG, nice looking cell there my friend! did not know about this one and will add it into the hydroxy course for you. Thanks a lot for this submission i am going to have the Encopra/Retrokit and Nano one here soon and have asked if we can open source this also in the publication, Some one like Ossie Freedom could of been a hero if he made the proper design and put all proceeds back into the community, well i think we can do the same

Thanks MDG

Ash

Comment

Hello Ash,
        for the pictures take them from the French version.
        The English version has the 'tesla3.com' tittle across the pages; I can't take that out because I lost the original Publisher version. I could do it only on the French version that I still have the original.
        I have more pictures that I should add when I'll have time ... I'll keep you informed.
        Thanks for your hard work
        MDG

Comment

Another idea....

If we all want to earn a second monthly income to support and finance our projects may we could have a binary 2 x 10 membership matrix with a $5 monthly membership fee and each person gets $1 each month for each downline member that paid their membership fee.... it could be a forced matrix so each person gets added automatically in sequence (the same for everyone).......

The product could be the e-book purchased when a member first signs up and with monthly updates available for members..... each member could pull the updates when available for chapters/topics they are interested in.....

Just an idea.... any additional profits could go for a larger project of some kind one a year or so and help pay the author of the e-book.........

Be happy.....

Tj

Comment

I think these are great ideas.

I do believe it would work, especially if some of the "heavy hitters" of the movement "pop in" with either "cameos" or real substance; such as Peter and Mr. Bedini, or even Col Beardon. Wouldn't have to be very much, just a little something new and unique for the Ebook as a nice hook

I would be honored to help with such an Open Source project. And don't forget there are many here with great writing skills, Ash Aaron is one.

...hehee he just likes me cause i interviewed him without any editing! (jk, m8 )

Comment

funding

if funding is required why not just ask.
              The public look at this free!!!! site
              specify the project funding requirments, the value of the information you expect to gain
              and the potential benifits to mankind
              and let the people judge how much funding you get
              from their donations
              i think if it is not for personal gain but for the greater good of all funding will appear

Comment

Distribution of wealth

I believe all the above are wonderful ideas.

The crux would be, say for myself as a donater, how can I be sure that the funds are appropriately used..

We could have a page / site where the donations and funds available are posted. Also where nominations are forwarded. If people put themselves up for nomination by registering a paypal account. For example if I want to help bodkins work on his algae research. The nomination may even cost me a small fee - to prove I think it's worth it...

Then the nomination stays up for a week and the nominee can request a min / max amount or refuse nomination

Forum users can veto a max amount, and approve a min amount.

At the end of the week, approved funds are transferred.

Users will be held accountable to their spending by their submissions to the group. Results will make sure that future funding is approved by the group, and not veto'd.

If that was the case, I would donate a couple of hundred au, as my bessler wheel research is having a minimal impact on my finances.

Love and light
                Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

There are so many different ideas that could be implemented here

The hardest part of my journey thus far has be securing funding. I think what Rick F has done with his Bedini models and parts and such is an excellent example of how information can be shared, students can learn and the people overseeing it can pocket a little cash to help with their research. Or it doesnt even have to be $$. Perhaps people could offer their services?

Imagine if we built for example a monopole which was shipped all around the globe to various volunteers who participated in its construction of various parts? The monopole would have quite a story to tell....
                  "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

Hi Guys,

@Inquorate yes this is important which is why we are a specific non profit organization that does specific tasks for the open source engineering community, most of what we do is at cost the rest is free , our training and consultancy now ranges from many personal installs to a lot of Admin and promo /government promos, and more will be reported in the next Panacea newsletter.

Usually if we see some one who is able to produce a project like you mentioned and that we can help, we do, in fact tell bodkins to email us about the Bio algae we have some info for him .

Any publication we would do has to go back into the open source community (thats the most effective way to get information disseminated) and we have 3 trustee's who personally see that it is used effectively and reported to our subscribers. These Trustee's which i am one of them, are as i call them hard core altruist, and have no interest in the personal accumulation of wealth, we have seen what it has done to the world .

@Ren, defiantly i think those the accessible multi coil ones like the ones your working on could end up being the best, and the multi coil bedini's can do 10Kw and i reckon it should be the highest priority for the monopole technology.

Comment

Working...
                    X