Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Cell Phone Radiation Shield

I do not have a cell phone, nor do I have a color printer,
    and I would think this would most benefit someone that does.

How to Test FreeShield was very interesting to watch ..

FreeShield - Get Your FREE Cell Phone Radiation Shield Here!

They are saying this is a "Pay it Forward" project, however is not FREE as in it does require you to give up
    your email address to obtain the "free shield".

I hope someone more knowing about this technology would give
    myself and others an ear-full (eye-full) of information about this.

I also hope that the document available for download, once an email
    address has been given up, can be freely shared with us here
    without infringing upon copyrights .. At least that's my hope

Randy
    Remember to be kind to your mind ...
    Tesla quoting Buddha: "Ignorance is the greatest evil in the world."

Unproven

This is a controversial subject area. Much research has given conflicted results. Wether or not there is danger to using these devices is still inconclusive
    "But ye shall receive power..."
    Acts 1:8

Comment

They do create an acidic response in cells. So they are just one of the many things contributing to acid rain and over acidification of oceans. You can balance back by alkalizing (opposite of acid).
      Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

A cell phone will emit radiation just strong enough to reach nearest base station. If the shield really work, the cell phone signal will be blocked by the shield. When blocked cell phone will increase their signal in order to stay connected to the network. The cell phone radiation to the base station will be kept constant, but what about the cell phone radiation to our body?

Some point:
        - do the shield really stop cell phone signal?
        - do the shield force the cell phone to reduce its signal?
        - do the shield reduce radiation?
        - do cell phone radiation dangerous?

Side story:
        Cell phone work at microwave frequency range. Try to put a chicken in a microwave and turn it on for a couple of minute. Do the chicken get a cancer after that?.... ....sorry, can't resist....
        Last edited by sucahyo; 12-17-2009, 05:01 AM.

Comment

Here's 2 cents from SVA Ayurvedic point of view to put into the discussion..

Since we're energy beings....quantum physics says the diff between a table and a person is the rate at which our atoms are vibrating....
          things like cell phone signals, microwaves, wi-fi and non-analog, hi def tv signals are a weird frequency our bodies don't like. It used to be commonly stated that living near a cell phone tower, or electrical station caused the incidence of cancer to shoot up. Well, now we all live 'near' cell phone towers and more.

I was taught that these EMT's corrupt and shrink the nadis, or vibrational channels (like meridians) and therefore is like wrecking the cord on your computer...the electro-magnetic energy of nature (prana) can't get in properly....as well as the intelligence of not only the cells, but more importantly..the gaps, or places of transformation, or synapsis is compromised in the body, on a sub-atomic level.

Even if we don't own or use a cell phone, wi-fi...its all around us. My teacher would say forget any device that's supposed to protect you....otherwise, your phone wouldn't work. Instead, we suggest things to counteract, like wrapping oneself in a silk or wool shawl when in front of computer....silk has its own electro-magnetic field and wool insulates nearly everything. Also have plants nearby, a lot of utilizing pure nature to counteract bad effects.

Our lineage says acidic PH is a symptom of lack of 'soma'...the cooling, nurturing, stabilizing component of Prana....b/c the buzzy, burning nature of EMT's destroys soma. A lot of the botanic products and delivery systems, food choices we use, are designed to bring in lots of soma/prana to the whole body or specific area.

Personally, I see the effects of EMT's quite dramatically in clients who are on computer all day.

Nancy
          Life in Balance Ayurveda
          www.AyurvedicBalance.com

www.pathsforbalance.com

Comment

I think a thing can influence other things if they are in either resonant or disonant. A thing will not influence other things if they are not. A vibrating "A" note tuning fork will not make a "C" note tuning fork vibrate.

It is already shown by tesla that a very high frequency of million watt do not harm people, while a low frequency of 60Hz 220V can kill people.

I think not every EM frequency will harm people. There are EM frequency that can cure people. Frequency can be used to destroy AND to build. Unfortunately this kind of information can be considered lost and need to be reresearch again.

If what you said is true then every people building radiant device will get sick because of the unusually high EM radiation. However, this is not the case. Some radiant device do make people sick, while other can make people feel more refreshes.

Comment

Originally posted by sucahyo View Post
              It is already shown by tesla that a very high frequency of million watt do not harm people, while a low frequency of 60Hz 220V can kill people.

I think not every EM frequency will harm people. There are EM frequency that can cure people. Frequency can be used to destroy AND to build. Unfortunately this kind of information can be considered lost and need to be reresearch again.
              I'd just like to point out that the frequency of a transmitted signal, whether household power or cell phone power doesn't kill anyone directly. It's the voltage/amperage or power level (volts times current) that kills people (by direct contact, at least). It has mostly to do with the current level. It takes less than an amp of current flowing through your heart to kill you. Your body's resistance (unless you are soaking wet) is pretty high, so it takes a high voltage potential to move enough current to kill you. That's why you don't hear about people killing themselves with nine volt batteries or car batteries. I've been zapped by 110 volts many times with no ill effects because I wasn't very well grounded any of those times and the current flow was so low that it had no effect on me except the "bite". If you are wet or standing barefoot on a metal surface, 110 volts would be enough to kill you. With no good path through your body to ground, you're relatively safe. That's why they tell us in school to only use one hand when reaching into a live electrical system to take measurements or make a repair so that the electricity doesn't flow from one hand through the heart to the other hand that could be grounded or touching a grounded part of a circuit. Frequency of the signal has no bearing on electrocution.
              My reality does not equal your reality, but my reality is neither > nor < your reality.
              http://www.intergate.com/~bsmutz/images/earth11.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by ImBill View Post
                I'd just like to point out that the frequency of a transmitted signal, whether household power or cell phone power doesn't kill anyone directly. It's the voltage/amperage or power level (volts times current) that kills people (by direct contact, at least). It has mostly to do with the current level. It takes less than an amp of current flowing through your heart to kill you.
                Are you saying that human body do not have the capability to protect from too much current?

Are you saying that small current will build up in our body and eventually reach to a dangerous level?

Are you saying human can act like capacitor that can self destruct after the charge is full?

Won't bath or pee (grounding our self) neutralize that charge?

About dying because of electricity, I guess it also depend on time of exposure. I have experience bridging 110V and 220V a couple of times, it sure hurt. I guess people would not be able to last more than a minute.

Comment

Are you saying that human body do not have the capability to protect from too much current?

That's correct.

Are you saying that small current will build up in our body and eventually reach to a dangerous level?

No.

Are you saying human can act like capacitor that can self destruct after the charge is full?

No.

Won't bath or pee (grounding our self) neutralize that charge?

Generally, only static electricity is neutralized when we ground our body as there is no other charge built up. It is mostly our hair and clothes that store the static charge.

About dying because of electricity, I guess it also depend on time of exposure. I have experience bridging 110V and 220V a couple of times, it sure hurt. I guess people would not be able to last more than a minute.
                  I'm not sure about that one. Yes, it hurts enough to make you jerk away but I imagine someone who was trained to ignore their body's pain might be able to last a while. Our body's normal resistance is up around a couple of million ohms which when divided into the 110V leaves a pretty small current. Probably burn a few skin cells at least. The higher the voltage, the more current can flow through the same resistance.
                  My reality does not equal your reality, but my reality is neither > nor < your reality.

Comment

That's correct.
                    Since there is a way to learn to produce electric shock "naturally". Average people must have at least a slight of this feature.

Generally, only static electricity is neutralized when we ground our body as there is no other charge built up. It is mostly our hair and clothes that store the static charge.
                    I think hair and clothes are generator, not capacitor.

Have you ever read this bellow, tesla quote by broli:
                    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...html#post42444
                    My arm is now traversed by a powerful electric current, vibrating at about the rate of one million times a second. All around me the electrostatic force makes itself felt, and the air molecules and particles of dust flying about are acted upon and are hammering violently against my body. So great is this agitation of the particles, that when the lights are turned out you may see streams of feeble light appear on some parts of my body. When such a streamer breaks out on any part of the body, it produces a sensation like the pricking of a needle. Were the potentials sufficiently high and the frequency of the vibration rather low, the skin would probably be ruptured under the tremendous strain, and the blood would rush out with great force in the form of fine spray or jet so thin as to be invisible, just as oil will when placed on the positive terminal of a Holtz machine. The breaking through of the skin though it may seem impossible at first, would perhaps occur, by reason of the tissues finder the skin being incomparably better conducting. This, at least, appears plausible, judging from some observations.

I can make these streams of light visible to all, by touching with the metallic object one of the terminals as before, and approaching my free hand to the brass sphere, which is connected to the second terminal of the coil. As the hand is approached, the air between it and the sphere, or in the immediate neighborhood, is more violently agitated, and you see streams of light now break forth from my finger tips and from the whole hand (Fig. 5/169). Were I to approach the hand closer, powerful sparks would jump from the brass sphere to my hand, which might be injurious. The streamers offer no particular inconvenience, except that in the ends of the finger tips a burning sensation is felt. They should not be confounded with those produced by an influence machine, because in many respects they behave differently. I have attached the brass sphere and plate to one of the terminals in order to prevent the formation of visible streamers on that terminal, also in order to prevent sparks from jumping at a considerable distance. Besides, the attachment is favorable for the working of the coil.

The streams of light which you have observed issuing from my hand are due to a potential of about 200,000 volts, alternating in rather irregular intervals, sometimes like a million times a second. A vibration of the same amplitude, but four times as fast, to maintain which over 3,000,000 volts would be required, would be mare than sufficient to envelop my body in a complete sheet of flame. But this flame would not burn me up; quite contrarily, the probability is ,that I would not be injured in the least. Yet a hundredth part of that energy, otherwise directed; would be amply sufficient to kill a person.

The amount of energy which may thus be passed into the body of a person depends on the frequency and potential of the currents, and by making both of these very great, a vast amount of energy may be passed into the body without causing any discomfort, except perhaps, in the arm, which is traversed by a true conduction current. The reason why no pain in the body is felt, and no injurious effect noted, is that everywhere, if a current be imagined to flow through the body, the direction of its flow would be at right angles to the surface; hence the body of the experimenter offers an enormous section to the current, and the density is very small, with the exception of the arm, perhaps, where the density may be considerable. Lout if only a small fraction of that energy would be applied in such a way that a current would traverse the body in the same manner as a low frequency current, a shock would be received which might be fatal. A direct or low frequency alternating current is fatal, I think, principally because its distribution through the body is not uniform, as it must divide itself in minute streamlets of great density, whereby some organs are vitally injured. That such a process occurs I have not the least doubt, though no evidence might apparently exist, or be found upon examination. The surest to injure and destroy life, is a continuous current, but the most painful is an alternating current of very low frequency. The expression of these views, which are the result of long continued experiment and observation, both with steady and varying currents, is elicited by the interest which is at present taken in this subject, and by the manifestly erroneous ideas which are daily propounded in journals on this subject.

Comment

Since there is a way to learn to produce electric shock "naturally". Average people must have at least a slight of this feature.

I'm not sure how you are correlating the two things. If someone were able to produce an electric shock with their body, it would seem to me to mean that they can store a charge, but doesn't necessarily mean they can protect themselves from too much current from an outside source.

I think hair and clothes are generator, not capacitor.

Actually, I think both are correct. I've seen and felt static charge be dissipated both from hair to clothing and from one part of clothing to another part of the same piece of clothing, like when taking off a shirt and throwing it on the floor in the dark, I can see static electricity jumping from one part of the shirt to another.

Have you ever read this bellow, tesla quote by broli:
                      http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...html#post42444
                      I hadn't read that before. He had more guts than I do. When I read that quote, I don't feel like I am getting all the information needed to make complete sense of what he was doing and how. We're definitely not as well informed about the effects of frequencies and strength of broadcast signals on our physical and energetic bodies as I feel we should be.

Comment

Working...
                      X