Deja Vu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deja Vu

I was listening to Sylvia Brown yesterday on my iPod (free downloads from Hayhouse radio) and she was talking about Deja Vu. I do have these feelings now and then and was talking to one of my friends about it and she says she has NEVER experienced it........although her daughter gets them all the time.

Anyways Sylvia was saying that we choose this life when we are non-physical it's like a blueprint....before we come into this physical life. And when we experience Deja Vu it is like a remembering of things, that we are remembering the life we chose for ourselves..........that's why everything feels so familiar....

Anybody else experience Deja Vu and what do you think?

Barb xx

hmmmm.....

hi barb,
    i have just resently experienced this deja vu phenomena. at least i think that's what it was, and my friend mentioned "like a deja vu" when i was wierded out by the experience of all of a sudden things seemed very familiar, like i had been there befor or something.
    so ya i am one of those people who hasn't really experienced deja vu' befor, untill a week and a half ago.

soooooo, i wounder why that is? i wounder if it is because my spirit is opening up more, me opening up more, cuz i have quit a bit since i started paths and have always been really closed....hmmmmm
    kind of interesting that this topic came up, cuz i had lunch with an old friend a couple days ago who asked me if i had seen the movie deja vu.....just has been coming up often...

As for what Sylvia brown says...makes sense to me about remebering, but my final conclusion will come when i have had some life experience in this area, and have consulted with my people...hehe ...sorry, just find myself real funny sometimes, and am able to entertain myself...lol
    k, well what i have read of sylvia browns work has made sense to me, although i haven't read much...really had a tough time with HOW she wrote....
    but being unexperienced with deja vu', i can't really comment to much on where or why they happen... remembering definitly sits well with me, it makes sense intuitively....
    geeze there is that word for me again, everythign seems to be very intuitive for me today when i am writting....and i just signed up for two more moduals (in total that makes 4) intuition and insight and relaxation one.....as well as i am on the moodelevation modual and the phase one living.
    i hope alot of people come and share about deja vu's cuz i am very interested to know about what they are, and why they do or don't happen....
    k, thanks for posting...this is very interesting to me..
    Love and light...Adrienne

i tell ya i am really relaxed to, it wired and hrd to explain, but man it's nice...cheers
    Matrix Energetics Sessions-Private message me

www.paths-makeithappen.com

http://www.divineopenings.com/cmd.php?af=1060186

Comment

my .02 on deja vu

I did a paper in college on deja vu. The popular theory at that time was that it was a miscommunication in the brain, some sort of synapse malfunction that caused current thoughts or experiences to seem like a memory, therefore familiar as they were happening. A crossed circuit if you will.

Here is what a current dictionary definition is:

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) -

–noun
      1. Psychology. the illusion of having previously experienced something actually being encountered for the first time.
      2. disagreeable familiarity or sameness: The new television season had a sense of déjā vu about it—the same old plots and characters with new names.

[Origin: 1900–05; < F: lit., already seen]

Now, 3 decades after writing that paper, I am convinced that deja vu is just another form of intuition.

We are all connected to the Collective/Matrix. The Matrix is a like a giant library that exists outside of time and space constraints. Every thought, action, life form, etc. that ever was, currently (in our time) is, or will be, exists in the Matrix right now.

Since we are all connected to that (the Matrix) on an unconscious level, then it is no big deal for little tidbits of information to float through our subconscious into our conscious thoughts. This could be in the form of a "traditional" intuition, where we know something is going to happen-or just happened.

Or it can be in the real time form of a deja vu where we are experiencing something in real time that our subconscious is also feeding our conscious mind as a "memory" from the Matrix.

Interesting phenomena!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
      Energetic Science Ministries
      Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Hi Adrienne

That's funny you should only have had deja vu experiences for a week and a half ago, until I talked to my friend recently I was under the impression that EVERYBODY had them, you know just one of those things we take for granted, like sleeping or our hearts beating kinda thing

And yes Kevin I know about the "crossed circuit" in the brain theory, which is the one I used to believe until I got into this "alternate" way of thinking I now have.......

If somebody had tried to explain things to me like the Matrix up until about 5 years ago I would have thought they were nuts LOL!!

Deja Vu really is an interesting phenomena isn't it? And it's kind of eerie when it happens to you.....there you are sitting in the same chair, at the same desk having the exact same conversation with somebody and you just KNOW that you KNOW you have done this before......

–noun
        1. Psychology. the illusion of having previously experienced something actually being encountered for the first time.

If it is an illusion well it's a bl***y good one!!

Barb xx

Comment

Has nobody else on here ever experienced Deja Vu? I am just curious as to how common/rare it is??

Barb xx

Comment

Deja Vu

I experience it probably once a month. Once or twice a year it is so strong and lasts for 30 seconds to a minute and I can tell what is happening next like what kind of car and what color will drive by next. I believe it is more than just a brain short circuit.
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

I experience it about once or twice a year. Not often at all. Usually the feeling only lasts for a few seconds for me.
              Namaste,
              Pamela
              Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Originally posted by K.J.L.H. View Post
                That's funny you should only have had deja vu experiences for a week and a half ago, until I talked to my friend recently I was under the impression that EVERYBODY had them, you know just one of those things we take for granted, like sleeping or our hearts beating kinda thing
                I'm just like you, I honestly believed that everybody had them! I remember experiencing them as a child, and asking my mother about them. Nowadays it doesn't happen so often, but when it does it is so eerie!

On a similar note, have you ever been to a place for the first time, and somehow just known that you'd been there before? And been certain that you and that place had some kind of shared history?

Comment

glitch in the matrix

Maybe it is a "glitch in the matrix"? LOL
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                  Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                  RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

hi

my son just told me about the one he had today at the hockey game,,,hmmmm,,, and he has them alot....

i would also love to learn more about them....
                    is it like knowing that you know someone, or someplace...
                    i am aware of the benn here befor feeling, hense deja vue
                    just wondering if these other feelings are the same thing

i was having a convo with a friend, and he mentioned the holographic something, ya i have alot to still read into but it just came to me
                    thanks... have a great night..peace and love....Adrienne
                    Matrix Energetics Sessions-Private message me

www.paths-makeithappen.com

http://www.divineopenings.com/cmd.php?af=1060186

Comment

Rarely once or twice per year. Funny feeling!
                      Work and live in Slovenia - the country that hasnīt been touched by economic crisis. 10 000+ employees needed

Comment

Working...
                      X