Uh Oh...First installment of TRV...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh Oh...First installment of TRV...

The following is the first installment (or Introduction) of the TRV report on why some people respond differently than others to PATHS modules.

First off, to head off any disappointment...all the raw TRV data just came in late today, Tuesday May 2nd.

There has not been a chance to take all the data and put it together in a coherent corroborated report.

Also, BEFORE PROCEEDING, be forewarned, data retreived from the matrix is literal, and does not worry about political correctness, personal feelings etc. It is pure data, facts, and many times very paradigm challenging. You target a subject and the unvarnished answer is retrieved from the "Matrix Library".

Please do not take offense
    , but most good TRV'ers have come to the conclusion that there is such a thing as absolutes. Truth is truth, it is not a different reality for everybody. So when we TRV who murdered Jane Doe and how, there is an absolute answer. Now that probably does not challenge too many peoples pardigms.

Here is another expample-When we TRV who/what created xyz crop circle, there is an absolute answer. That answer MAY challenge a great number of people paradigms, but it is still true, even if people don't want to accept it, or cannot accept it.

So, when we look at the following target, there may be some difficult, hard to accept answers, but those answers are the truth, pulled unvarnished, directly off the library shelves of the Matrix.

What WILL be provided in this first installment is what exactly was TRV'd (what was targeted), who worked it, how we put a report together, and how to understand it.

THE TARGET:

The overall motivation was to find out why some people report little or no effect from PATHS modules.

We used a few actual PATHS customers as examples of the overall group that we labeled "LSR's". We did not target just those actual PATHS customers, but the entire group of LSR's.

For comparison sake (to get a contrast) we also defined another group of "HSR's" using some actual PATHS customers as examples, but targeting the entire group of HSR's.

The 4 main facets we looked at are as follows:

1. List of reasons why LSR's do not respond as well as HSR's.

2. What can PATHS, S.A. do to increase LSR's positive response to PATHS Modules.

3. What can LSR's do to experience better and faster results from using PATHS Modules.

4. What is the best overall understanding of this subject.

WHO WORKED THE TARGET:

There were 5 people that worked this Target. All 5 of them are among the top 20 active TRV'ers in the world.

One of them (myself) knew what the target was.

The other 4 had no idea whatsoever what they were TRVing. All they had was their skill and the 8 digit Target Reference Number.

HOW WE PUT A REPORT TOGETHER:

At Wefindout.com we utilize Technical Remote Viewing (TRV) as an information gathering tool. It is a systematic, highly controlled method of accessing information that is not normally available by any other source.

The report consists of pertinent corroborated data collected by 5 professional Technical Remote Viewers that did 5 different TRV session on this Target. Four of these were “blind”. This means that they had no conscious knowledge of the Client, nor the target. All they had was an 8 digit number and their skill in TRV.

Where do we get this information from?

The "Collective Unconscious" or "Universal Mind" are terms originally coined by renowned psychiatrist Dr.Carl Jung to describe the idea that a collective consciousness exists outside of space or time. We prefer to call it the Matrix, it is like a gigantic library of information containing every idea, every thought, and every event that's ever happened, is currently happening or that is destined to happen. This information is stored like blueprints equivalent to reference books stored in a vast library waiting to be accessed. Some believe it is "The Book of Life" referred to in the Bible, where everything is recorded. This library of information is where we gather the data from.

The report is culled from over 200 pages of data, ONLY what is corroborated is contained in the report. By that we mean, that at least 3 of the 5 got the same data...this is corroborated and can be depended on to be accurate.

HOW TO UNDERSTAND A TRV REPORT:

Every TRV'er has their own point of reference, their own vocabulary. One TRV'er may describe the noise that a jet engine makes as "really loud, vibrating, so loud that it is moving the air". Another TRV'er may describe that same jet engine as "sounds like a thousand blenders all running at once".

Both of them have accurately described what a jet engine sounds like, just from their own point of reference and vocabulary. When reading the data, it is still the same thing...it is very LOUD and it is like something is spinning or moving the air!

When we look at the report, we will be seeing how the corroborated certain pieces of information relating to the target, even though they may have used different language and/or analogies.

Also, since we are going to give this report to PATHS, S.A. so that they might be able to improve the product there may be certain things from #2 above that we do not include in the public posting here.

Ok! Enough of a primer. We have to go through a couple hundred pages of raw data and put it all together into the corroborated report. We will post that here tomorrow.
    Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

MMmmmmmm.............

Uh Oh...First installment of TRV...

OK Kevin, bring it on!! I may have a little difficulty dealing with it here.........but facts are facts, there has to be a reason why some of us are LSR's..

Please do not take offense, but most good TRV'ers have come to the conclusion that there is such a thing as absolutes. Truth is truth, it is not a different reality for everybody. So when we TRV who murdered Jane Doe and how, there is an absolute answer. Now that probably does not challenge too many peoples pardigms.

I/We are here ready and waiting to hear the truth, however unpleasant it may be......gulp........

Also, BEFORE PROCEEDING, be forewarned, data retreived from the matrix is literal, and does not worry about political correctness, personal feelings etc. It is pure data, facts, and many times very paradigm challenging. You target a subject and the unvarnished answer is retrieved from the "Matrix Library".

So bring it on baby and let's deal with it LOL!! And you know me I will have PLENTY to say if I don't like it LOL!! But hey that's OK I am allowed to......ever watch a UK series called Grumpy Old Women Grumpy Old Women (also there is one called Grumpy Old Men) when we get to a "certain" age we just see and tell it like it is or at least we are allowed to feel it!! So let's rock and roll..........

Barb xx
    Last edited by K.J.L.H.; 05-02-2007, 08:39 PM.

Comment

cooooooool

WooHoo,
      look forward to reading the report....love this place...truth is truth...yes it is...and i agree that there are absolutes whether me or anyone else wants to believe it....they say the truth hurts...but it also sets us free, aaaaand god i hope it's posotive for me, ya how self-centered of me, oh well that is my truth at times....progress not perfection, hey. cool, i'll be back.....Adrienne...
      it's like waiting for the meat, a good dose of info for my brain to take in, Yikes, considering i don't even know what i'm talking about, ...it is a great day...and i wish everyone the same...unless ya'll have made other plans
      Matrix Energetics Sessions-Private message me

www.paths-makeithappen.com

http://www.divineopenings.com/cmd.php?af=1060186

Comment

Hi Adrienne

Good luck to both of us

Sometimes my posts don't come out right (see one above!!), but I know what I mean

Barb

Comment

Blueprint......

We prefer to call it the Matrix, it is like a gigantic library of information containing every idea, every thought, and every event that's ever happened, is currently happening or that is destined to happen. This information is stored like blueprints equivalent to reference books stored in a vast library waiting to be accessed. Some believe it is "The Book of Life" referred to in the Bible, where everything is recorded. This library of information is where we gather the data from.

And seeing (so they say) we choose the blueprint of our own life when we are in the non-physical before we come into this physical time/space reality then it doesn't matter if we don't like what the TRV'ing says about us, 'cos we were the ones who chose to have this life we picked for ourselves in the first place

I was listening to Sylvia Brown on my iPod yesterday and she said she must have been either drunk or crazy to pick the life she has had.........

Barb xx

Comment

Wow

Kevin,

I am looking forward . I am excited on what you are about to report . I am sure everybody here is excited too. Maybe some of stevepavlina's forum slanderer, feeling-intelligent member wanna take a look at this thread, eh?

Thank you for doing this!

Henrii

Comment

hey

well B arb, it's my ego that makes the fuss.

I always have alot of questions about things...anything...
              and why happens to be one of those quetions...lol...sigh...
              don't always need to know why, but it sure is fun, well most of the time it's good, now i am coming to the conclusion of "do i always want to know"
              anyways...a moment inside my head is what that just was...with my thoughts running allover the place....

i wounder if it has anything to do with resistance or not, but then again how would one know what to resist....who knows
              got to go...befor i start on another tangent...
              laterzzzz.....love and light....Adrienne
              Matrix Energetics Sessions-Private message me

www.paths-makeithappen.com

http://www.divineopenings.com/cmd.php?af=1060186

Comment

The positive vibe of this site...

Originally posted by henrii View Post
                Kevin,

I am looking forward . I am excited on what you are about to report . I am sure everybody here is excited too. Maybe some of stevepavlina's forum slanderer, feeling-intelligent member wanna take a look at this thread, eh?

Thank you for doing this!

Henrii
                Hi Henrii,

This site is damn positive (ok, damn might be the wrong adjective lol) but its real good ya, lol.

It is easy to tell the difference between people genuinely concerned about others, about knowledge and a curious open-mindedness and those posting on this site are like that!

There are some extremely bright people here that I really enjoy reading for they come across with a humility for they have come to know that the more they know, the more they realize there is to know and that no 'knowledge' about the universe, consciousness, alternate-science is all understood yet - its there for us to discover!

I've been on many web-forums under different subjects before, and this one, though new, is filled with positive, light, and encouraging people! *thinks particularly of the lovely ladies on the 'Warning to Frank and other spying big boys' thread LOL*

Cheers!

Stephen

Comment

I Can't Wait!

Hey There Lovies...

I cannot wait until tomorrow!!!!

I am on the phone with Gracie Right Now and since her son is using her computer, she asked me to read this thread to her...

I just finished reading it....

Hey, Steven...(eyelash-flutter combined with gentle sigh and coy smile...)

MUAH!!!

With Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
                  My PATHS Website
                  My Art Website
                  My Paintings As Prints
                  My Facebook

Comment

Hi Kevin,
                    Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                    We will post that here tomorrow.
                    Really looking forward to this!

Many thanks for posting it.

Alan
                    Save over $1,000 on PATHS
                    Live your dreams through choosing PATHS

Comment

This is soooo Exciting Kevin!!

Hi Kevin,

I finally have my computer back, and before I went off to bed, I wanted to post how FABULOUS and exciting this is!!! Can't wait until tomorrow!!
                      IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

Hi Kevin, Fascinating subject.....I hope someday to be able to do what you do. Thank's for sharing your talents with the rest of us. Since I've been on P.A.T.H.S, a whole new world has opened up for me.
                        Peace, Bob

Comment

Me too, I can hardly wait either! Yes, I'm a little fearful because of being something of a LSR type myself - but the sooner we find out what's really going on, the better! So bring it on, baby!

Comment

Everyone's Desire

Originally posted by sterlingpg View Post
                            Hi Henrii,

This site is damn positive (ok, damn might be the wrong adjective lol) but its real good ya, lol.

It is easy to tell the difference between people genuinely concerned about others, about knowledge and a curious open-mindedness and those posting on this site are like that!

There are some extremely bright people here that I really enjoy reading for they come across with a humility for they have come to know that the more they know, the more they realize there is to know and that no 'knowledge' about the universe, consciousness, alternate-science is all understood yet - its there for us to discover!

Cheers!

Stephen
                            Hi Stephen!

Thanks for your comments, yogi jii! (I am not saying a 'yes' that I am one with those "some extremely bright people" that you had mentioned, although I/we all want to be extremely intelligent like them ). This forum is damn positive as you said

Henrii
                            Last edited by henrii; 05-03-2007, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X