PATHS- Module Discussion ~3M ~ Murakami Marketing Methodology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PATHS- Module Discussion ~3M ~ Murakami Marketing Methodology

To help shed some light on the different PATHS Modules, and what they do, we will be posting the different Module descriptions in here so that you can share your experiences and ask any questions you may have about the Module. We look forward to your responses!

3M ~ Murakami Marketing Methodology
    Stimulates Growth of Personal & Team Sales

This module will help you to acquire the necessary edge to market your business into a booming and abundant one by giving you the desired confidence, energy, and motivation that is needed to succeed today.

Also, you will be aided in solving problems and developing your organizational skills. This will help you to properly use your time for the advancement of your company.

Addressed:

- Increased problem solving

- Increased intuition

- Increased desire to get organized

- Increased efficient organizational traits

- Increased motivation

- Increased communication skills

- Increased motivation to finish tasks

- Increased confidence

- Increased energy

Recommended Program Supplements:

- Spirulina for necessary Amino Acids

Recommended Duration of Use:

3M ~ Murakami Marketing Methodology has several biological functions that instruct the body on more physical levels. These aspects of the module require continued use to keep experiencing the benefits. However, the new habits and behaviors encoded can often be internalized after only 60-90 days, providing long-lasting benefits and lifestyle changes.
    Health and Happiness!

Jane Lilly

www.paths4success.com

3M great for network marketing companies

Someone had mentioned to me about a Platinum Package and they want to use it for their network marketing company, I wanted to post the response here to give you some background on this 3M module and will keep their name private:

"A platinum is a great tool for any networking company. The 3M sales module was originally part of my first platinum and it had custom instructions specifically for a company I was involved in. I had a dozen of my top distributors also on the module and the results were incredible. The company decided to make a generic version of it and part of that became the 3M module. For the platinum, focus on about a dozen very, very specific things you want to have happen with your business...more detailed the better and select 4-6 regular modules to add to the package. It is well worth it.

Platinum Package info
    3M Module info

Also, if you and your husband are going to be on it, you might want to have some of your top distributors on it with or without them pitching in for the monthly payment."
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Working...
    X