Stan Meyer was a hamster.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stan Meyer was a hamster.

This is in direct relation to a blog posted on my web site today. You can click here to view it.

I've been doing Meyer research for 8 years and actual hands-on experimentation and development for almost 3 years. I'm 34 now. My professional background is Computer Hacker. I speak some English, some Spanish, some Street, some Redneck, some BS, and lots of phreaker and hacker... so I know when you don't know. I love to trouble shoot electonics and help people help themselves. You must have 2 things to be any kind of hacker: Have a knowledge base that is a "map" to any electronic terrain you may encounter and reading/following directions. Both are key to fixing something or putting it together. But the directions are sometimes screwed up or missing something so you must have a mental map of the terrain and know the "nature" of things. You're not born with this knowledge (though some think you are).

Pulse waves, wave guides, modulated wave forms, phase lock loops, LRC, impedance matching, capacitor formulas, inductor formulas, transformer formulas, reactance, coupling, and even some pictures. If you like Tesla, then you'll love the hamster bible! It fills in every part you may not know, or the directions left out, or the author didn't know and thus couldn't put in. This is the real hitchhiker's guide to the universe...and I've never seen anyone here quote from it discussing Stan Meyer's stuff except for this post.

I bought the dictionary Stan suggested in one of his patents. It was bascially a radio/electronics dictionary. It says LRC circuits are used mostly for radio, so I got a ham radio guide book a few days later from the Library. I have my own now.

The Radio Amateur's Handbook by ARRL (1982 59th EDITION) 10$ off EBay.

Without this handbook you have no map, only block directions and diagrams. Your discussions are fruitless without this seed.

The part I'm getting to is the bifilar inductors made from ss 430 f. The hamster bible will tell you that inductors are coils, chokes are coils, and transformers are coils too. So, being from Texas and knowing things are called by different names, you have to submit to the fact a choke is a coil is an inductor is a transformer is an impedance device and so may increase or decrease power in a circuit. Power comes in two forms called a WATT and VAR.

Did I mention this is all in a book some where? OK...

Well the inductors/chokes everyone is talking about and some are having problems with is now fixed. I'm not saying I fixed it, but I am saying I read the book and hopefully pointed out on the mud flap where the tits were.

The Balun Transformer (BALenced or UNbalenced) is what those bifilar inductors are called. And the wire is very important too. Similar Baluns are used in cable TV and video equipment (75/300) to match impedance. It is also used in Ham Radio to stablize power to the antenna (thousands of volts). The transformer can be ferrite, steel laminate, rod, or torroid. It can be an E core with a shell or core wind, or it can be a rod or torroid with a side-by-side or overlapped winding. I don't see any twisted pair in Stan's written work, but that is an argument to be won by the owner if he/she wants twisted and not side-by-side or overlapped windings on their tansformer.

Wikipedia : Balun

Balun transformers are used to match impedance in circuits and antennas. Stan suggested using a 1:1 ratio Balun.

Hybrib Combiner: An application of a combination transmission line or directional-coupler transformer and conventional coupled-coiled arrangement. ...or what I like to call an in-line impedance matching transformer.

Stan wrote to make the Balun at 11.6K ohm. Dankie is right, if you use copper wire it would take a hell of a lot more than if you just used the ss.

Impedance = Q in a way. Its like a body builder technique. If you work only one arm with a large weight (impedance) you'll be bent sideways exerting power to stabalize yourself while lifting. But if you have two weights equally matched on both arms (impedance matching) then the power exerted can do more physical work without having to also work to stabalize its self. If you have one arm bigger than the other arm this may not make sense to you...

If Dankie hasn't sold all that SS430 F coated wire then I need at least a pound to make my transformers and to test with. If you think 300$ is expensive then you need to find another hobby. Now I've learned Dankie isn't a member of this forum any more so if someone can contact him for me that would be great! Tell him to email me at kevin@waterforfuel.com . I'll obvously be making a DIY for the Meyer Balun soon and it will be available on my DVD. Brains NOT included.

This is all in a book somewhere, oh yea..its in the ARRL guidebook that I use to turn the TV OFF with. They should pay us to watch TV since all we get to see are commercials. Turn it off, stop being a rating and start reading. If you're not going to get the ARRL handbook then you just sit there watch TV until I finish... then you can buy it.

Please visit WWW.WaterforFuel.Com and read the blog for future updates. If you like (and understand) what I've said then please help support my final phase effort to build a water powered vehcile by buying a DVD. I'm at 99.78% finished. And if you really like me you'll vote for me in 2012 when I run for President of the USA.

I've done plasma spark tests WITHOUT a capacitor (only the WFC) using my 3 phase hv alternator and there is plasma durning the spark. The only difference in Meyer plasma and Panacea plasma is that Panacea uses large capacitors (that are not failing) to increase the discharge while Meyer used the WFC which was a small capacitor (and was failing so it would produce the hho gas) thus his plasma was smaller. Tesla was the first to invent plasma and plasma discharge using single phase and 3 phase (polyphase) transformers back in the 20s called high and low frequency discharge. ...I imagine he had to do something cool/funny to kill the mosquitos attracted to the florscent lights that he invented...

Feel free to check out my videos on YouTube

YouTube - waterforfuel's Channel

Cheers,
    Kevin West
    Water for Fuel
    Genius!!
    50.00%
    Garbage!!
    12.50%
    It's too bright! I can see it, but I need to focus.
    0.00%
    I'm a meat head. What was the question?
    37.50%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by WaterforFuel; 02-24-2009, 07:06 AM. Reason: quick link to my blog

Do you really need SS wire ??? I would rather use plain iron wire without insulation, used for creating frame boxes for bees hive (sorry,I can't recall exact name of it)
    It is SUPER cheap, of course not insulated , but you could easily build what really SM did - a set of pancake coils. Use wax to insulate it then finally boil out in wax or paraffin.

Comment

1 cook...1 kitchen

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
      Do you really need SS wire ??? I would rather use plain iron wire without insulation, used for creating frame boxes for bees hive (sorry,I can't recall exact name of it)
      It is SUPER cheap, of course not insulated , but you could easily build what really SM did - a set of pancake coils. Use wax to insulate it then finally boil out in wax or paraffin.

Did Stan Meyer do that? Then neither would I. This is the part where the directions are either followed or ignored. Use that bailing wire to hold the muffler on your car...

Comment

Hi Kevin,

I explain how Stanley Meyer ran his 1.6L engine with only an hho production rate of 7L/min here: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...html#post46685 if your interested.

Plus nice to here from you again, take care.

h2opower.

Comment

you may be able use ss mig wire from a welder and put a coating on it i work in the plastics industry i will look into it for you. a 15kg roll is only around 100nz$ and coating it is quite easy. have you got a mm measurement of the wire you would want? i'll ring my welding supplies agent.

Comment

Following the directions...

I've already looked into it. The only thing to use is the resistance ss 340 wire.

Comment

Working...
            X