The Role of Diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Role of Diet

Ok heres something we can all comment on but no one agree upon. Diet and does it aid spiritual growth? For me i would have to say a giant YES. Quite simply recently i went raw vegan and i have found that the number of interesting events per week have increased along with the variety.
    Every day i start it off with a massive super smoothie containing for the base
    Siberian ginseng, astragalus, ashwaganda, licorice, damiana, horny goat weed, and muira puira. I brew this up the night before and put in fridge.
    The next day when i make my smoothie it contains all of the following organic foods. Raw cacao, cacao butter, goji powder, lucuma, agave, mesquite, maca, purple corn extract, sesame seed, pumpkin seed, sunflower (bugger just realised i forgot it in todays ). Theres more i just cant think of it.
    My point is one of the greatest spiritual molecules out, DMT is made up of base ingredients and if you have a diet lacking in quality then maybe what is holding you back is not you but your food.
    Give it a go, all you can do is try. I must admit it is buggery expensive but for me it is worth it. It makes me feel great all day and very upbeat, plus you get the extra side benefits of more pk events. I guess you could say your more in harmony with the universe.

Yeah i believe in the spirituality of diet as well. Although diet is a horrible name to call it, more like eating naturally.

Personally my belief in life after death is through ascension. I dont believe any animal's purpose is to be eaten by humans. They have every bit as much of a soul as I do. Although i dont have a shred of proof or am even close to being a vegetarian i fully believe only eating natures food would leave you healthier in many aspects of life.

So unless someone can explain why we wouldnt be able to live without meat, im sticking with what i believe lol

Comment

More power to you!

Love, Light and Gratitude,
      Raindancer

Comment

Ascension

Hi Nadda. Yeah diet is a horrible name for it and has allot of connotations. I guess we all have reasons for how we live. My original reason for becoming Raw Vegan was that i wanted a better way of life. I wanted energy and to feel good, I wanted to feel alive. I had tried vegetarian and though it did satisfy some of the requirements like not feeling physically pooie it didnt satisfy the energetic, blissful, spiritual ones. At first i started off with a super smoothie containing all raw and nutritious food. I didnt ask anything from myself more than that. Then over the week i felt so good it was just natural to extend the raw vegan way of life to all my meals. These foods bring in bliss and put you in resonance with creation. They are just wonderful and its nice to feel alive again.

The line between what is alive is quite blury now. Some peopel dont eat animal because its alive and has concious but it has been found that plants are just as alive and with concious. They did an experiement where they hooked an eeg up to a cabage and the cabage would register other people emotions, if something was in pain or died or if you were going to hurt the cabage. In russia they had this down to such an art that the plant were hooked up to instruments which allowed the plant to control when it got light or was fed.

Comment

Food choices are important

Food choices are important but all food have value

Proper exercise and food selection make for overall spiritual and physical world enjoyment.

We have the gift of dominion. Within its realms the world and everything in it is our responsibility. Our role is to manage it and ourselves properly

Good nutrition is essential for happiness
          "But ye shall receive power..."
          Acts 1:8

Comment

Working...
          X