Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some New Years Resolutions...

New Years Resolutions
    I came across some pretty cool resolutions from the Seth Material by Jane Roberts. This appears in the book: Dreams, Evolution & Value Fulfillment Vol 1, session #891

One: I will approve of myself, my characteristics, my abilities, my likes and dislikes, my inclinations and disinclinations, realizing that these form my unique individuality. They are given to me for a reason.

Two: I will approve of and rejoice in my accomplishments, and I will be as vigorous in listening these-- as rigorous in remembering them--as I have ever been in remembering and enumerating my failures or lacks of accomplishment.

Three: I will remember the creative framework of existence, in which I have my being. Therefore the possibilities, potentials, seeming miracles and joyful spontaneity of Framework 2 will be in my mind, so that the doors to creative living are open.

Four: I will realize the future is a probability. In terms of ordinary experience, nothing exists there yet. It is virgin territory, planted by my feelings and thoughts in the present. Therefore I will plant accomplishments and successes, and I will do this by remembering that nothing can exist in the future that I do not want to be there.

Framework 2 in the environment where our thoughts form patterns and where feelings and imagination are part of the process. It's where in a sense, everything comes from to form Framework 1 -- our physical reality. It's also the cosmos, the aether, etc., etc. - Our thoughts have electromagnetic properties that mix and match with others in Framework 2, creating mass patterns that form the overall psychological basis behind world events. It's the non-physical reality that's part of our reality, all interconnected, the whole ball of wax.
    Thank goodness, this environment isn't neutral. It's inclined towards more "positive" events occurring - whew! Great info saying -- "you get what you concentrate on"
    Have a great New Years celebration everyone!!!

Doug
    With AMEGA You can change your life in minutes...

Hear how here: Live the Energized Life

Hey Doug

Hey Doug...

I have one New Years Resolution this year, and that is to totally transform my life by living in LOVE and By love. Being LOVE! I think it is a great resolution for every year!

Blessings and Hugs Sallyjane

Comment

Thanks so much for posting that Doug. I love anything having to do with Seth.

Do you have this Seth book? Do you remember where you got it?
      Namaste,
      Pamela
      Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Seth is the bomb...

Hey Pamela,
        Yes, Seth is amazing. His info on the dreamworld is good too, what really goes on there (more than the subconscious unloading/relating to what happened the day before, etc., etc.)

I bought that book 20 yrs ago! One of the best places to order is from Rick Stack's website: Seth and Jane Roberts Bookstore and Audio Collection Rick attended the weekly ESP classes that Jane had. He recorded the meetings and offers those now w/manuscripts as well and a lot more! Whoa and a movie about Seth? Permission was granted for one, wow looking forward to that <- that's on the site.
        I have the book Dreams, "Evolution" and Value Fulfillment, it was $9.95 then. Go to sethcenter for any of the books. I still need to order "the early sessions" and others that have been released in the last couple of years.
        Last edited by Doug; 01-05-2009, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by zartgirl View Post
          Hey Doug...

I have one New Years Resolution this year, and that is to totally transform my life by living in LOVE and By love. Being LOVE! I think it is a great resolution for every year!

Blessings and Hugs Sallyjane
          I agree with you Sallyjane,
          Love is the answer. I've experienced some pretty cool stuff with it from Klaus's writings. And also, I like how Seth reminds us how responsible we are for everything. In addition to all that, with the Lucid Dreaming module and great info about dreams from Seth, I've decided to be more aware of that part of life
          It's been easier to remember dreams recently, so that's cool.
          Keep that love flowin' Sallyjane!! I'm doing my best as well.
          Love, Doug

Comment

Golden Rule

Love your neighbor as yourself

Love yourself and reflect that love to your world

Love the Golden Rule
            "But ye shall receive power..."
            Acts 1:8

Comment

One more resolution

Live in the now.
              The past is gone and the future has not yet been realized, constructed, or created by you (yes, you - and only you can create your future from this moment and the next). Only in living in the now can you achieve and fulfill your dreams and life purpose(s).

I also agree with Sally Jane, Doug, and wpage - Fill your now with LOVE and GRATITUDE! Be Love and Gratitude!!
              Blessings on the journey, Glenn
              PLEASE HELP JEANIE FUND HER CANCER TREATMENTS
              Handmade Ceramic Gifts
              Discover-PATHS
              [

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn View Post
                Live in the now.
                The past is gone and the future has not yet been realized, constructed, or created by you (yes, you - and only you can create your future from this moment and the next). Only in living in the now can you achieve and fulfill your dreams and life purpose(s).
                That is awesome Glenn! In "The Nature of Personal Reality" Seth sez one of the most important sentences in there is: "The present is the Point of Power" where we actualize events from the present intersection of spirit and flesh, choosing them from probabilities according to our beliefs...
                After reading the different Klaus books such as Living on Love, I've seen how powerful love really is!
                I've been noticing a better focus in the "now" recently after starting the "Increased Synchronicity" module from Paths. My environment is taking on a richer, more vibrant tone or vibe, even biking in the rain is fun!
                Great program so far and I look forward to even more awareness.
                Last edited by Doug; 01-05-2009, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Doug,

It seems almost against logic that the synch mod puts you more in the moment, since it helps connect you to your past and future.

But maybe it's that your conscious mind has to worry less about the past and future since your subconscious is connecting better to it.

I remember being a blind tester for that mod, and there were many many reports of people feeling more in the moment on it, myself included

Jessica
                  Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

Hey Jessica

You're right Jessica,
                    It does defy logic - thank goodness logic isn't always right!
                    One the features I liked learning more about the Synch. Module was the "present moment" phenomena. With everything else I'm doing w/my cycling jacket idea and the new job w/all it's distractions (and the learning curve) and doing the work properly, I needed the assist. The Synchronization Module is almost like the Ho 'Oponopono Module -- everything just looked and felt better!
                    Doug

Comment

I have not made any New Years Resolutions. I do have some thoughts banging around in my head...actually in my subconscious, and they are slowing working their way into my conscious thoughts.

I also have not yet TRV'd my Optimum Trajectory for this year...will be doing that in the next week.

However, with LOVE one is always on the right track!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
                      Energetic Science Ministries
                      Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Working...
                      X