Shumann resonace vs earth electromagnetic field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shumann resonace vs earth electromagnetic field

Throughout this time I was seeking information about Shumann resonances. I want to understand if there is a relation between the earth electromagnetic field and the electromagnetic field of the Shumann resonances. It seems that both are the same thing...but one is depending on the frequency (shumann) and the other is static. The Shumann resonance comes from the sun (or outer space) and the the other is the electromagnetic field created because of the materials in the earth.
    The thing is that if there's a changing magnetic field (shumann resonance) it's considered by lots of authors that a changing magnetic or electric field would be harmful for the body. I found that is not true with the Shumann resonance because the alpha waves are what we need to live in the earth.
    But what is true is that at high frequency emission produce ionization in our body and produce deformations to our cells.
    Could anyone explain me properly where is the relation or where I missed the point?

Thanks
    Dancing the dance of Shiva in the middle of a meleé of particles, that is to say in the vacuum

Issseem

The International Society for the Study of Subtle Energies and Energy Medicine (ISSSEEM) has interesting information on this topic. I'm not a member, but am aware of their work, some of which addresses the issue you're considering. Here's the link to their site:
    The International Society for the Study of Subtle Energies and Energy Medicine
    Bobby S.

Comment

I found this with google

I found this interesting info about it from google...

This global electromagnetic resonance phenomenon is named after physicist Winfried Otto Schumann who predicted it mathematically in 1952. Schumann resonance occurs because the space between the surface of the Earth and the conductive ionosphere acts as a waveguide. The limited dimensions of the Earth cause this waveguide to act as a resonant cavity for electromagnetic waves in the ELF band. The cavity is naturally excited by energy from lightning strikes. Schumann resonance modes are observed in the power spectra of the natural electromagnetic background noise, as separate peaks at extremely low frequencies (ELF) around 7.8, 14.3, 20.8, 27.3 and 33.8 Hz.

The fundamental mode of the Schumann resonance is a standing wave in the Earth-ionosphere cavity with a wavelength equal to the circumference of the Earth. This lowest-frequency (and highest-intensity) mode of the Schumann resonance occurs at a frequency of approximately 7.8 Hz. Further resonance modes appear at approximately 6.5 Hz intervals, a characteristic attributed to the atmosphere's spherical geometry. The peaks exhibit a spectral width of approximately 20% on account of the damping of the respective modes in the dissipative cavity. The eighth overtone lies at approximately 59.9 Hz.

Schumann resonances are used to track global lightning activity. Owing to the connection between lightning activity and the Earth's climate it has been suggested that they may also be used to monitor global temperature variations and variations of upper water vapor. It has been speculated that extraterrestrial lightning (on other planets) may also be detected and studied with Schumann resonances. Schumann resonances have been used for research and monitoring of the lower ionosphere on Earth and was suggested for exploration of lower ionosphere parameters on celestial bodies. Effects on Schumann resonances have been reported following geomagnetic and ionospheric disturbances. More recently, discrete Schumann resonance excitations have been linked to transient luminous events – sprites, elves, jets, and other upper-atmospheric lightning. A new field of interest using Schumann resonances is related to short-term earthquake prediction.

Insterest in Schumann resonances extends beyond the domain of geophysics where it initially began, to the fields of medicine, art and music, and to bioenergetics,[1] acupuncture,[1] and psychobiology. The idea that naturally Schumann resonances, which are many orders of magnitude weaker than both the artificial fields in such studies and typical environmental fields, could yield similar effects is conjectural and highly controversial.

Comment

Hello all,

I have found a Schumann Resonance Device called Earthsafe.
        They suppose to produce VLF from 2 to 20Hz with the option to have marked the 7.83Hz.
        Does anybody used them ?

All the best.

Comment

The POWER PULSAR offers two pulse rate settings:

1.) 8 times a second (7.83)--the Shuman frequency, believed to be optimum for harmony.
          2.) 16 times a second, found by experiment to maximize oxygen absorption and blood flow.
          http://www.buryl.com/power_pulsar.htm

I purchased one of these because I wanted to experiment with it.
          It will be here in a week+

A friend of mine owns one and swears by it for pain and injuries.

I'll keep you posted.

The EPFX also makes use of the Schuman wave as a carrier for information. I'm not real sure how it works, but I use it all the time when I do an EPFX session.
          Love and Blessings,
          DeAnn

Dr. DeAnn Upton, A.M.P.
          My PATHS Affiliate Website

Comment

RE

Originally posted by remusn View Post
            Hello all,

I have found a Schumann Resonance Device called Earthsafe.
            They suppose to produce VLF from 2 to 20Hz with the option to have marked the 7.83Hz.
            Does anybody used them ?

All the best.
            Hello remusn,

I haven't used the Earthsafe but I seen a page that you may interested.

6moons audio reviews: Schumann Resonance revisited

Here he talks about three diferent devices and gives his experience with them. I hope this help.

I have seen the circuitry ofhe Earthsafe and I may look for the circuit and then post it to replicate.

Greetings.
            Dancing the dance of Shiva in the middle of a meleé of particles, that is to say in the vacuum

Comment

Originally posted by Pcurrius View Post
              Hello remusn,

I haven't used the Earthsafe but I seen a page that you may interested.

6moons audio reviews: Schumann Resonance revisited

Here he talks about three diferent devices and gives his experience with them. I hope this help.

I have seen the circuitry ofhe Earthsafe and I may look for the circuit and then post it to replicate.

Greetings.
              Pcurrius,

I have found that review also. But my impression is that this device is not professionally made and costs too much for what's inside. Even if you can replicate, we have to calibrate to Schumann frequency via a Frequency counter.

Regards.

Comment

Different methods

There are many methods to reach these frequencies without the need for complex equipment...

First do some research on this thesis including a google search.

The earth of course does emit these freqencies (Hertz) to some extent naturally and the ionosphere which is a element of the earths atmosphere expands and contracts naturaly day and nite reflecting frequency waves.
                We are exposed to these elements of low frequency waves in varing degrees due to naturally occuring cycles. Like the ebb and flow of the tides these pulses (Hz)effect us in many ways.

To bypass the natural effects low frequency waves can be experienced in other artificial ways including certain music and other means.

There is a world of benefits to using both low and high frequency for treating many pathogens. This breakthrough is one of many that are pointing to a new world of better living.

Good luck with your path to heath
                "But ye shall receive power..."
                Acts 1:8

Comment

astonish

Originally posted by wpage View Post
                  There are many methods to reach these frequencies without the need for complex equipment...

First do some research on this thesis including a google search.

The earth of course does emit these freqencies (Hertz) to some extent naturally and the ionosphere which is a element of the earths atmosphere expands and contracts naturaly day and nite reflecting frequency waves.
                  We are exposed to these elements of low frequency waves in varing degrees due to naturally occuring cycles. Like the ebb and flow of the tides these pulses (Hz)effect us in many ways.

To bypass the natural effects low frequency waves can be experienced in other artificial ways including certain music and other means.

There is a world of benefits to using both low and high frequency for treating many pathogens. This breakthrough is one of many that are pointing to a new world of better living.

Good luck with your path to heath
                  Hello Wpage!

I really appreciate your contribution to the topic! I would really like that you give us the path to find out some good information in google on that thesis that you said. I have been looking for shumann frequencies and all that appears is Earthsafe and that type of machines.
                  I would like that you contribute with some web pages on how to reach those frequencies without complex equipment.
                  Yes, firstly to "discover" that confrontation of the HF and LF treatment I was astonish. I found that to be true since we are energy all vibrating at different frequencies. Do you know what's the main differences between the HF and LF treatments? Why it's used one or another in a treatment?
                  I know that many HF is used nowadays to treat the elasticity of muscles in physiotherapy and that LF is to harmonize the body=mind with the earth frequencies.

Comment

Understanding a bite more!

Hey people!

I'm fascinating how all is coming together giving me a deeper understanding of the subject.
                    First of all shuman frequencies are resonant waves that appear because of the waves sent by the sun that are resonant because of the shape and spin velocity of the earth. Nowadays we know that the shuman frequencies are increasing because of the cycles of the sun. Also that increase of the schumann frequencies (13 hz in 2012) affect the magnetic field of the earth going down to zero in 2012. Saying that then the magnetic poles of the earth will change and this will come up with the stop of the earth for 2 o 3 days and after that the earth will rotate in the opposite direction. We'll see the consequences of that but I can point out that our behavior will be affected, weather, our machines and so on...
                    That increase of the frequencies is intrinsically related with us because as I understand we're not a physical matter if not energy vibrating at different frequencies. Vibrate at different frequencies opens up a new perception of reality and that will come with the increase of the schumann frequencies that start on 1986. The new perception will come because we have an energetic points in our body called chacras that are vibrating at some frequencies and when 13hz will arrive we'll open up a knew perception of reality.
                    A great video of that I found in youtube that explain all that stuff and is related with cymatics.

YouTube - Illusion and Reality 2012 Part 1 of 2

I would like that you comment on that because I think is a very interesting topic.

We are now starting with a new transition of the consciousness.
                    I hope that more people is adding new information to the subject to increase our vision. Thanks.

Comment

Oh, the subject of Mthl Thank you ..

سبحان الله
                      http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_HbO9e19zQA...jpg:heartbeat:

Comment

?

Originally posted by فارس الاسلام View Post
                        Oh, the subject of Mthl Thank you ..

سبحان الله
                        What do you mean with Mthl ??

Comment

Good Vibrations...

The human body responds to loving kindness...

As designed by the God of Love. Human bodies and spirits thrive on positive energy.
                          Negative energy and vibrations are destructive to both Heart and Soul.

There has been research documented here and other places on how certain frequencies have been used to cure cancer. The industrial military complex in the form of the AMA quickly disputed this with the aid of Pharma killed this breakthrough.
                          Just as surely as the purring of a kitten can soothe a anxious heart. Frequency's can work wonders as cures for certain pathogens. The earths magnetic fields and that of the universe do pulse with the rhythms of their solar and elliptical cycles.
                          When we apply fields thru music, noise, or frequency pulses using devices we override natural forces for effect. Results will vary by individuals. Certainly pathogens are caused by bad vibrations...
                          "But ye shall receive power..."
                          Acts 1:8

Comment

Puharich mention that natural healer produce 8.00 Hz (not 7.83 Hz). But it produce harmonic up and down.
                            Last edited by sucahyo; 07-29-2010, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X