Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firehorse's monthly progress

Hello everyone,

I was inspired by Jure's post here to do something similar for my PATHS progress. I was going to post one on 30 days but I just didn't have enough time to put the post together. My module sleep time is 11:30pm and most nights I get to bed 12 midnight or later only to be woken up around 6am by the 3yr old. Not satisfactory as I'm a Leo and I like my lie in! I started a blog here but the only thing I've been able to record on a daily basis is the sleep pattern which is interesting if you like reading about going to bed and waking up times

Another forum I'm on (completely different subject), people write journals on the forum to help document their thought processes and progress and help other.

I think that a subforum could be created for 'journals' as people document their progress.

Anyway, here's my humble attempt

PATHS recommend viewing the modules once a week but have stated that some people get better results if they view their modules daily. I've been viewing my modules daily to try and get them to work faster.

Following Jure's fantastic example, I've rated the bullet points of each module. My values are out of 10 rather than 5. The first number is when I started and the second is one month later.

Increased Business Productivity & Creativity 16/03/2007 16/04/2007
    Creative problem solving 5 >7
    Increased motivation to finish tasks quickly 5 >6
    Increased mental focus 3 >4
    Increased energy 5 >6
    Increased motivation 5 >6
    Creating profitable opportunities 0 >3
    Increased confidence 5 >6
    Increased desire to be organized 3 >4
    Increasing company sales 0 >2
    Stimulation of creative thinking 2 >4

I had a couple of bursts of synchronicity in the beginning but I currently don't notice anything else going on.

I added the following modules after 2 weeks to to enhance the first module I had.

3M ~ Murakami Marketing Methodology 02/04/2007 16/04/2007
    Increased problem solving 0 >1
    Increased intuition 1 >1
    Increased desire to get organized 0 >1
    Increased efficient organizational traits 0 >0
    Increased motivation 3 >3
    Increased communication skills 2 >2
    Increased motivation to finish tasks 2 >2
    Increased confidence 2 >3
    Increased energy 2 >2

This is a tough module for me as I'm a reserved and private person. Only two weeks so I can't expect too much.

Effective Goal Setting & Achievement 02/04/2007 16/04/2007
    Increased chi 2 >2
    Expanded overall perception 2 >2.5
    Increased efficient organizational skills 0 >1
    Quick sharp mental clarity 2 >2
    Increasing confidence 2 >2
    Increased motivation to finish tasks 2 >2
    Creative problem solving 1 >1
    Greater wisdom 0 >0
    Increased productive creativity 0 >0

I'm more getting into a habit of writing a list of things to do which has worked in the past. Unfortunately, the list keeps getting longer and the time shorter as the 1yr is having teething problems!

Successful Living Phase 1 02/04/2007 16/04/2007
    Increased awareness of thoughts and feelings 5 >5
    Increased control of thoughts 5 >5
    Heightened sense of gratitude 1 >1
    Increased ability to let go of negativity 5 >5
    Increased confidence that you will achieve your goals 5 >6
    Increased ability to focus on the good 7 >7

Once again I would say that this has only had 2 weeks to work so I can't expect too much.

Sleep module (included for free)
    Sleep has been affected. Before if I was thinking about something then it would be hard for me to fall asleep. Now most of the time I fall asleep even if I was thinking about something before sleep. But ... the little one's teething has been worse, and I have been getting less sleep than before so that might also be a factor

From the results I guess I'm a LSR (Low Subconscious Retention) person that responds slowly to PATHS. A little more info here.

However, even as a LSR, I seemed to require an HSR's spirulina requirement, as I have been taking spirulina up to 20g/day to get rid of symptoms of tiredness and irritability. The good thing is that it shows that PATHS is working. Anyway, I was down to 5g and back up to 10g as I've just started a custom platinum module.

Fingers crossed, the fireworks should start in month 2

Best regards to all
    Alan
    Save over $1,000 on PATHS
    Live your dreams through choosing PATHS
Working...
X