This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stanley Meyer Explained

Not safe for me to teach on this site anymore.
    Last edited by h20power; 02-24-2010, 04:28 AM. Reason: not safe

Do you have a successful replication?

Comment

water capacitor

Originally posted by h20power View Post
      Since so much has been already said on the WFC the only thing I have to add is to make them so the outside of the outer tube is isolated out of the water bath and to ground the water bath just as Stanley Meyer shows too do, and isolated ground right in the water bath. But isolating the positive from the water bath helps keep the voltage from leaking. And the circuitry any way you find that will pulse the transformer should work, just make sure when you have everything set that you are able to raise and lower the voltage independently of pulsing and frequency. In the alternator all Meyer had to do was turn a variable resistor to raise or lower the voltage to the rotor field winding.

Now all of you know the truth of just what is the key to this technology, it is something that know one has ever built, looked into, or even tried to understand, for all focus has been on the WFC for the last 11 years.
      H2OPower,

I hope to see someone incorporate everything together here that you're mentioning.

In regards to the isolation of the positive tube from the water to make a real capacitor, some people have been very well aware of at least this component including the ground to the water bath itself:
      http://www.energeticforum.com/20284-post51.html (diagram here)

http://www.energeticforum.com/24106-post60.html

http://www.energeticforum.com/20266-post48.html some discussion of purpose of Delrin encasement

Many months ago, I showed a few references to Peter and he helped me build something at his shop...a real water capacitor...what that project was is irrelevant... what is relevant is that the goal is to have a water cell where voltage potential WILL NOT LEAK. The project was far from perfected but this concept is clearly spelled out in Tay Hee Han's patent as well.

Meyer shows this very clearly with his diagram of the delrin encasement.

Delrin isn't practical for anyone unless they have access to some machine stop probably. My homebrew solution was to get a can of plastidip to coat the outside positive tube in to isolate it from the water. Also, super corona dope can be painted on the outside of the positive tube, which I have a few quarts of this for this purpose.

Anyway, I'd like to see you or someone else show results from all of this.

Thanks for posting this and I hope to see some more progress in this area..very exciting!
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Originally posted by h20power View Post
        Stanley Meyer Explained

The use of 430 wire was just so no one copied Meyer's work and added in some resistance wire claiming theirs was therefor different than that of Meyer's. For at resonance the resistance part of the equation drops out. Thus the 430 wire is not needed it was added in so no one stole Meyer's work claiming that they used resistance wire in theirs, but the number of bobbin spaces is needed to make the high voltages when the magnetic field is terminated

h2opower.
        Use of 430F was not only for extra resistance , Here are some quotes from the brief.
        Last edited by dankie; 02-21-2010, 10:09 PM.

Comment

To bring this topic back to the important part.

Like I said the WFC is NOT IMPORTANT it is the GAS PROCESSER that is the key to this technology.

Some numbers for you to think over:

Gasloine has a energy level of 4846 kJ/mol
          H2 + 1/2O2 has an energy level of 286.02 kJ/mol

Now this is what happens when it passes through the Gas Processor:
          1st ionozation level,
          H 1312 + 1/2 O 1313.9 = 1968.85 kJ/mol
          2nd for oxygen,
          H 1312 + 1/2 O 3388.3 = 3006.15 kJ/mol
          3rd for oxygen,
          H 1312 + 1/2 O 5300.5 = 3962.25 kJ/mol

Now you can see just what the Gas Processor is doing. Note, depending on how far you ionize the Oxygen the energy levels keep going up to end up with this:
          H 1312 + 1/2 O 84,078.0 = 43,351 kJ/mol. Now that's energy

If you get to any one of these energy states it will run your engine with ease. So, the key is to make the Gas Processor and make it to ionize the gases that go through too a energy state as far as you can so you can get these energy levels to put in the cumbustion chamber and ignite them. I suggest to make two of them one for the incoming air and the other for the hho from what every source you choose to get the hho from. Now you can see just how Stanley Meyer ran his 1.6L VW engine on just a 7L/min production rate.

Energy independence is now yours for the taking, enjoy,
          h2opower.
          Last edited by h20power; 03-07-2009, 07:07 PM. Reason: Mistake in energy content of gasoline

Comment

ionization

The WFC is more useless without the insulation on the tubes but I agree it is destabalizing the gas. It isn't about volume of gas but how high you can potentialize the same volume of gas. Jetijs realized this on a few experiments that equal volumes don't necessary have equal power.

Anyway, a quote from the page I mentioned...not Meyer's...just old known science:

"The velocity of an ion in a gas is extraordinarily larger than the corresponding velocity in an electrolyte. H-ions move in pure water only at 1.08 cm/hr at a gradient of 1 Volt/cm, so that the H-ion in hydrogen moves 25,000 times faster than in water.

Saturation current
            Can a strong electric field remove the freshly formed ions from the gas so fast that no recombination whatsoeveroccurs? An experiment with the plate condenser (Fig. 507) gives the answer!"

------------------------------------------------------------

What is this answer? It is on that page.
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Comment

That's good information Aaron, shows the speed of things going on in these reactions.

One thing I have notice in my research is that Oxygen can't be stripped of electrons from the ground state too the lowest in one hit, it has to be done in stages. But the good thing is for oxygen it only takes .98 eV to push it up a level. Hydrogen, on the otherhand, takes 13.6 eV to push it up to the next level so you really have to focuse your energies well when it comes to hydrogen.

Now everything is going to be in percentages, we have to design it in a way that has the best percentages of conversion. I also see no harm in putting two gas processors back to back. But when designing for one for the incoming air and one for the hho, the two will not be made the same. One will have its primary focuse on stripping Oxygen and the other will have it's primary focuse on stripping Hydrogen. Being that Oxygen has more than 73 wavelengths at which to bombard it with the Gas Processor ment for Hydrogen will convert some of the Oxygen as well, just not as high in percentages as the one built for Oxygen will.

Another thing that helps us is the technology on LEDs has advanced much since the time when Meyer used them. From what I can tell they are about 20 to 30 times as bright as the ones Meyer had to use in his day. Hitting these things at the right wavelengths is a must. I thought about using white light LEDs, kinda throwing everything but the kitchen sink at it aproach, but I decided to try and match the atoms. Now Meyer didn't have white LEDs to use in his time, for even though they did exist back then they weren't really on the market for sell until 2003 I think. So, if we do our homework we can make a Gas Processor that Meyer would be proud of.

Photon bombardment is 180 degrees of the pulsing of the high voltage field and the electron extraction circuit pulses with the LEDs. Remember the idea is to strip as many electrons as you can from the incoming gases. The time it will stay for Oxygen is about .74 sec's but that is plenty of time when you think about the gas speeds inside of the intake system. Meyer says in the patent if you want higher conversion rates you have to increase the frequency to 50k Hz and above. But with the advances in LEDs we have a lot more photons to bombard the atoms with than Meyer did so we should out do him easily. Also note it takes cohernt light not defusied light to effect the atoms.

Best Regards,
              h2opower.

Comment

the page

This page I meant (where the info/answer is)
                K9 Passage of electricity through gases

H2OPower,

What is your solution to "burn off" the electrons? A Meyer EEC type circuit or something else? If it is like Meyer's do you have a schematic of what you're going to use?
                Sincerely,
                Aaron Murakami

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                  This page I meant (where the info/answer is)
                  K9 Passage of electricity through gases

H2OPower,

What is your solution to "burn off" the electrons? A Meyer EEC type circuit or something else? If it is like Meyer's do you have a schematic of what you're going to use?
                  I sent you a PM on what I am doing so as not to confuse anyone reading any of this matireal.

I wouldn't call it "burn off" but more of a "consuming of the negetive electrons" so that the probability of recombination of the ionized gas atoms is far less likely to occur. That bit of reading you shared with us explains the purpose of the EEC very well and adds clarity to what Meyer had done with the Gas Processor. Thanks

Best Regards,
                  h2opower.
                  Last edited by h20power; 02-07-2009, 08:41 AM. Reason: Changed positive too negetive

Comment

Ionizers

Very interesting topic! Just curious though if a commercial air ionizer could possibly work for this type of application (with some modifications of course)?

Comment

electron extraction circuit and ionization

Hi Bill,

Those would be donating electrons so wouldn't really fit this purpose since we want to get the electrons out of the water and hho gas that comes out of the water.

However, the concept of ionization by collision is used in Patrick Flannagan's negative ion generators. The electrons are spit out so they hit other attached electrons and so forth like a chain reaction. It still isn't suited for the purpose of increasing the power of the hho water gas but is a great synchronicity I think that you mention ion generators because I was specifically thinking of posting about Flannagan's generators in relation to mentioning the ion collision effect.

I would recommend that anyone read this patent to get a good feel for this basic concept:
                      Water decomposition method and device using ionization by collision - Patent 4427512

The Meyer method to get the electrons out is with an EEC - electron extraction circuit. The electrons freed in the water and in the hho gas leaving the cell are going to be attracted to the positive plate/tube/field. If there is a connection there going from there to a bulb and the bulb goes back to ground, that bulb will be a path for those electrons to leave the water or gas and will therefore prevent the h and o from recombining back into water molecules.

So far, I've seen some (claims) EEC results with bulbs. I'd like to try the experiment with capacitors and inductive loads to see if it pulls those electrons away any more effectively. I supposed the evidence of any of this is in how much work we can get out of the gas in the end after it has been stripped of electrons.
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Comment

Water Sparkplug Patent with Ionized Gas

You can also see in the patent diagrams that ionized and non combustible gases are used in the watersparkplug design.

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/PatE5.pdf

Comment

Thanks for the explanation Aaron Looking forward to hearing about the experiments with capacitors and inductive loads!

Comment

About the cell I have heard from a successful replicator that the key to success is understanding that you need a standing, longitudinal wave between the cylinders. So both inductors need approximately the same turns and then the magnetic pulse will throw H2O molecules left and right with equal force and HHO will rise FROM THE CENTER POINT BETWEEN THE CYLINDERS. Just like a standing wave.

Anyone can easily reach COP of 3 without perfect cylinders(MOST IMPORTANT DETAIL THAT THE CYLINDERS ARE PERFECTLY MACHINE TOOLED TO INCREASE OUTPUT). But the simplest version of Meyer is not hard to build for the experimenter in here who has experience from bifilar coils. And remember AC power source is just fine if you use 50% duty cycle.

Comment

I am not sure if you guys are getting the point here . The water fuel capacitor is not needed to run a internal combustion engine. The gas processor is the key to Stanley Meyer's invention. In the end Stanley Meyer didn't use a water fuel capacitor with his injectors. The injectors sent in a charged water mist with the same concept as a Taylor cone, primed Oxygen atoms, and recirculated exhaust gases. There was a very little hydrogen produced from the LEDs on the side of the injector to get the reaction started once ignited in the combustion chamber. But with a firestorm type spark plug even that wouldn't be needed, just gotta love addvances in technology .

Example: If the gas processor creates Oxygen striped to it's second ionozation level that newly formed (primed) Oxygen has the energy to break the bonds of water and then react with it. Oxygen in it's second level has 3388 kJ/mol and it only takes 1368 kJ/mol to break the bonds of water, now do the math and you will see why the Gas Processor is the key too Meyer's invention, for you can strip Oxygen way past the 2nd level. Try it, do the math and see the results for youself .

As for using the store brought ionizers not sure but the EEC has to be in the circuit for it consumes the negetive electrons that where just striped from the atom. If the EEC is not put in the nutrual and the negetive electrons will be attracted to each other and your primed gases would be lost in short order. The EEC's job is to consume the negetive electrons so the negetive oxygen ions have nothing to combine with cuting down the probability that the primed gases will combine with anything on their way to the combustion chamber for they will repel each other for most of them will be negetive electrons.

I hope that clears things up some,
                              Free power to the people,
                              h2opower.
                              Last edited by h20power; 02-07-2009, 08:46 AM. Reason: changed positive too negetive

Comment

Working...
                              X