• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money Magnet Protocol

Suggested Therapy 1 _________________________ 2____________________________
    # EPFX Protocol MONEY MAGNET
    1 Calibration
    2 Test/Research & Library/Orgone/PhaserX/Add more names to subspace group
    3 Test/Research & Library/Orgone/ Set up Orgone generator: UNIVERSAL AWARENESS/Interactive/ Type these
    affirmations in the white hold tray) NEK HAK NOL NEK HAK NOL NEK HAK NOL I am a money magnet I am
    Peace I am Love I am Joy I AM ATTRACTING ABUNDANCE and money I am living prosperity consciousness I
    am living infinite possibility I am living empowerment I am wildly wealthy I am prosperity in action now I am
    receiving my money and my credit is current and paid I magnetize and receive my money now I am manifesting
    divine support for my financial abundance I am manifesting multiple streams of passive income I am
    magnetizing abundance that it may flow into me and flow through me for the benefit of all I am manifesting
    multiple streams of passive income that are generating vast profits My income far exceeds my expenditures My
    savings & investments grow & flourish 4 10 8 8 8 6 2 2 5 (number sequence for abundance) (double
    space between ideas/concepts – add more if you like) Activate Orgone Generator

4 Test
    5 Test/search “Abundance” balance each item that comes up for 7 seconds (optional 3 or 9 min)
    6 Test/search “Money” balance each item that comes up for 7 seconds (optional 3 or 9 min)
    7 Test/Therapies/Suggested 1 (the group body has chosen this)
    8 Test/Therapies/Suggested 2 (the group body has chosen this)
    9 Test/Therapies/Trivector/DNA Book of Life/ Type in “Abundance Money Wealth” /Scan and Repair to 100% 3
    10 Test/Aging/close Yellow box/ATOM clicks/Past Life/Type “Wealth Prosperity Abundance Money” in the blue
    hold tray in the middle of the screen/Start Uncon Search/OK/Release Conflict
    Do as many lives as required to at least clear one you may have to go out and come back in the screen

11 Test/NLP/Emotional Growth/Unconscious Reactivity/ Type “Wealth Prosperity Abundance Money” in the
    white hold tray in the middle of the screen/Guess the age of the oldest group member and enter/Start to 100%
    Do several times using Reset

12 Test/Programs/TTMS/Quick Check of Phase/Harmonic Therapy
    Do repeatedly until only 1 & 0 remain (00 for all is ideal) (Balancing brain – new neuropathways)

Check Rectification

This seems like a very interesting protocol.

Does anyone have any success stories to share on this?
    Last edited by Tree of Life; 07-28-2009, 05:18 AM.
    Thank You

TREE OF LIFE

www.treeoflifebiofeedback.com

Comment

Originally posted by Tree of Life View Post
      This seems like a very interesting protocol.

Does anyone have any success stories to share on this?

I remember reading this when HHG first posted it. But I have not run this protocol.

I happen to be running myself on the EPFX right now, so I am going to go ahead and run this protocol tonite.

If I notice any results from it I will post them up here.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
      Energetic Science Ministries
      Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

I did run this protocol on myself at the end of July.

Could be coincidence....could be this protocol...but at the end of the first week of August I experienced a SIGNIFICANT jump in my passive income. (roughly 30%)

I am going to run this protocol again this week!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

an outsider comment on Money

The word dollar is a unit of measure like ounce, pound, gallon or foot.

To say : "I have one gallon." is a meaningless statement without knowing
          OF WHAT it is you have one gallon of because a gallon is only a unit of measure.
          To say : "I have one gallon of milk." has meaning.

If you called up the grocery and said: "I'll be right over. Please have
          ready for me to pick up: 3 ounces, 2 1/2 pounds, 5 gallons and 4 feet."
          They would think you are crazy, because
          those are all just units of measure and you are talking gibberish.

To say : "I have one dollar." is as much gibberish as the above statement.
          OF WHAT is it you have one dollar of?

yes, yes, the first answer is One Dollar of Money,
          but that would be WRONG because that piece of paper does qualify or fulfill the requirements in the definition of Money.

A definition of money:
          MONEY. Gold, silver, and some other less precious metals, in the progress of civilization and commerce, have become the common standards of value; in order to avoid the delay and inconvenience of regulating their weight and quality whenever passed, the governments of the civilized world have caused them to be manufactured in certain portions, and marked with a Stamp which attests their value; this is called money.

The paper dollar, in any quantity, has no value today, but it use to have value and thus qualified as Money by definition.

The Act of 1792 established a definition of a dollar.
          A dollar was defined as a coin containing 371.25 grains of silver and 416 total
          grains of metal (silver and alloy). The purity ratio was 1445:1664.
          Thus, a dollar was not a unit of value, but a unit of weight based upon
          a precious metal commodity.
          The Act of 1792 established a coin called an Eagle. An Eagle was defined as containing 247.5 grains of gold and 270 grains total metal. The purity ratio was 11:12.
          The Act of 1834 redefined the Eagle.
          The Act of 1837 changed the purity ratio of both silver and gold.
          The Act of 1849 created a new gold dollar.
          A paper dollar had value when it was redeemable for gold or silver.
          That is no longer the case and the dollar has ZERO VALUE.

A dollar is "used as" or "like" Money but is not Money.
          There is No Money. The valueless thing called a dollar can be used
          in exchange to obtain things, but not being Money, a dollar
          can never used to purchase or pay for ANYTHING.
          I know this sounds confusing. You take ownership of things with
          the exchange of dollars, but you never "PAID FOR" anything because
          that requires the use of Money.

A dollar is a NOTE, a Federal Reserve Note. A note is a promise to pay
          at a later date, it's a debt. A promissory note is not a payment or money.
          You can not pay a debt, because there is no money,
          with a debt (Federal Reserve Note, which is not money, it's debt).

I'm not a lunatic (I think), there really isn't any Money.
          just another part of the over-all grand illusion, Smoke and Mirrors
          Randy

If we no longer fly the Civil flag of the United States, does that
          mean we have become unCIVILized?
          The Civil flag of the United States', by the Law of the Flag (an International Law), design denoted civil jurisdiction under the Constitution and common law as opposed to military jurisdiction under admiralty/military law.
          The question becomes then: "Are we under admiralty/military law?"
          It would seem we are not under civil jurisdiction if we do not fly the civil flag.
          Remember to be kind to your mind ...
          Tesla quoting Buddha: "Ignorance is the greatest evil in the world."

Comment

I was hoping someone can tell me what "NEK HAK NOL NEK HAK NOL NEK HAK NOL " is suppose to mean? from the money magnet protical
            Thank You

TREE OF LIFE

Comment

I was hoping someone can tell me what "NEK HAK NOL NEK HAK NOL NEK HAK NOL " is suppose to mean? from the money magnet protical
              I have no idea...although I have been using it per the protocol.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

From the research I was able to do this evening, it sort of means putting into alignment.
                Thank You

TREE OF LIFE

Comment

From the research I was able to do this evening, it sort of means putting into alignment.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Money Magnet Protical works!!!

Last week I ran the Money Magnet protical on my wife and included my name for the subspace activity, I ran it on Monday.

Tuesday I receive a call from a customer who orders a product that I have not spoken to them about for six months (coincidence?) An item we are in the process of purchasing is $4500.00 lower then if we purchased it new and it has never been used, then I ask about getting a discount and it is lowered another $600.00 (more coincidence?)

Wednesday a different customer places an order which originally I thought would maybe be half the size if I was to get it at all (more coincidence?)

Thursday the same customer from Wednesday doubles his order (now I'm thinking it can't just be coincidence) Later in day on Thursday, OH NO a rock hits the windshield of the rental vehicle so much for the money magnet still working now it will be money going away. Vehicle retuned and no deduction or having to pay any deductible or anything. (OK I'm fully convinced)

My wife on the other hand did not have anything happen where you could sit back and say that is concrete information. Her positives are more in the secondary instances. Basically she had nothing concrete to say that the money magnet protical worked, however she did have a few instances of very positive interactions that will turn into I believe concrete situations in the future.

Good luck everyone!!! Definately give this protical a try I think you may be surprised how things turn out.
                    Thank You

TREE OF LIFE

Comment

Randy

Hmmm... Here is another way to look at MONEY! Money is simply energy. It does not matter the form in which we manifest that energy as it all still works for us. For instance a friend of mine here in Sacramento husband works for a company that requires he fly all over the place as part of his job. In doing so he racks up not only frequent flyer miles, but also hotel points and all the likes. This perk of his job allows his wife and him to travel easily and at will with little or no cost to them. Effectively, this is the energy of MONEY at work. Does it matter what form it takes as long as you get where you want to go? NOT TO ME! That is why I always look at money as simply energy. It is important in manifesting that which we want to exchange energy for energy. Most use jobs to create money energy to exchange. Some do other types of energy exchanges. We all exchange energy for energy. The little pieces of paper that people get all hung up on about the value of, are just simple representations of the energy of MONEY.

Once you start to understand that it is all just energy then the other stuff really won't matter, and then any protocol you want to use to attract it to you will work. I used EFT on my X husband the other day, and now he is sold on my energy stuff. I cleared up several physical blocks in his life. Of course we know that there really isn't any real Physical and it is all just energy anyways.

Love and Light Sallyjane

Originally posted by Vortex View Post
                      The word dollar is a unit of measure like ounce, pound, gallon or foot.

To say : "I have one gallon." is a meaningless statement without knowing
                      OF WHAT it is you have one gallon of because a gallon is only a unit of measure.
                      To say : "I have one gallon of milk." has meaning.

If you called up the grocery and said: "I'll be right over. Please have
                      ready for me to pick up: 3 ounces, 2 1/2 pounds, 5 gallons and 4 feet."
                      They would think you are crazy, because
                      those are all just units of measure and you are talking gibberish.

To say : "I have one dollar." is as much gibberish as the above statement.
                      OF WHAT is it you have one dollar of?

yes, yes, the first answer is One Dollar of Money,
                      but that would be WRONG because that piece of paper does qualify or fulfill the requirements in the definition of Money.

A definition of money:
                      MONEY. Gold, silver, and some other less precious metals, in the progress of civilization and commerce, have become the common standards of value; in order to avoid the delay and inconvenience of regulating their weight and quality whenever passed, the governments of the civilized world have caused them to be manufactured in certain portions, and marked with a Stamp which attests their value; this is called money.

The paper dollar, in any quantity, has no value today, but it use to have value and thus qualified as Money by definition.

The Act of 1792 established a definition of a dollar.
                      A dollar was defined as a coin containing 371.25 grains of silver and 416 total
                      grains of metal (silver and alloy). The purity ratio was 1445:1664.
                      Thus, a dollar was not a unit of value, but a unit of weight based upon
                      a precious metal commodity.
                      The Act of 1792 established a coin called an Eagle. An Eagle was defined as containing 247.5 grains of gold and 270 grains total metal. The purity ratio was 11:12.
                      The Act of 1834 redefined the Eagle.
                      The Act of 1837 changed the purity ratio of both silver and gold.
                      The Act of 1849 created a new gold dollar.
                      A paper dollar had value when it was redeemable for gold or silver.
                      That is no longer the case and the dollar has ZERO VALUE.

A dollar is "used as" or "like" Money but is not Money.
                      There is No Money. The valueless thing called a dollar can be used
                      in exchange to obtain things, but not being Money, a dollar
                      can never used to purchase or pay for ANYTHING.
                      I know this sounds confusing. You take ownership of things with
                      the exchange of dollars, but you never "PAID FOR" anything because
                      that requires the use of Money.

A dollar is a NOTE, a Federal Reserve Note. A note is a promise to pay
                      at a later date, it's a debt. A promissory note is not a payment or money.
                      You can not pay a debt, because there is no money,
                      with a debt (Federal Reserve Note, which is not money, it's debt).

I'm not a lunatic (I think), there really isn't any Money.
                      just another part of the over-all grand illusion, Smoke and Mirrors
                      Randy

If we no longer fly the Civil flag of the United States, does that
                      mean we have become unCIVILized?
                      The Civil flag of the United States', by the Law of the Flag (an International Law), design denoted civil jurisdiction under the Constitution and common law as opposed to military jurisdiction under admiralty/military law.
                      The question becomes then: "Are we under admiralty/military law?"
                      It would seem we are not under civil jurisdiction if we do not fly the civil flag.

Comment

We have run this proticol a couple more times and have found the results to be very similar. We have noticed the abundance aspect in all parts of our of lives.

Good Luck

Are there any other practitioners who have run this protical? It would be nice to hear from them as well.

Thanks
                        Thank You

TREE OF LIFE

Comment

I ran it a second time a few weeks ago. I am liking this protocol.

Will be running it again this week.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Nek Hak Nol invocation

A question was asked about NEK HAK NOL. NEK HAK NOL is an ancient name for the Divine Feminine Power, the consciousness that ensouls the Universe. NEK HAK NOL is most frequently translated into English as Three Star One. As speaking a Sacred Name invokes both the Be-ing called AND the power of the Be-ing, speaking NEK HAK NOL invokes her, Three Star One, the Oversoul of Melchezidek, the Universal Self-Created One, known in other traditions as Logos, the Holy Trinity, the Balance of All Things, the One. NEK HAK NOL invokes the full feminine creative power while also balancing the masculine aspect in perfect harmony. NEK HAK NOL reminds us of who we really are, that there is only the One, that we are One with all that is ... the animals, the trees, all of humanity, the plants, the flowers, everything.

In the context of the Money Magnet Protocol, the invocation aligns us with the very nature of the abundant ... literally ever-pregnant ... Universe herself.

Although in the Money Magnet protocol presented in this thread she is invoked three times, it is more powerful to invoke her 9 times. By doing thus, one also invokes the Ninth Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by VoiceForAllCreatures View Post
                              Although in the Money Magnet protocol presented in this thread she is invoked three times, it is more powerful to invoke her 9 times. By doing thus, one also invokes the Ninth Ray.

Sorry for my ignorance... what is the Ninth Ray?
                              Thank You

TREE OF LIFE

Comment

Working...
                              X