Technical Remote Viewing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technical Remote Viewing

Technical Remote Viewing is a very specific methodology that almost anyone can follow when practiced enough to access information from the collective unconscious mind (Matrix) and put that data on paper with a high degree of detail.

See this video from Kevin:
    Remote Viewing News: TRV CRIMEBUSTER: How One Remote Viewer Bags The Bad Guys!
    Click on the video graphic on that page and it wills start playing.

Please use this thread for the general discussion on Technical Remote Viewing. There are other "remote viewing" methods and those are more appropriate for other threads.

The other TRV threads part I, II and III are meant as an introduction.

Here is a TRV demonstration done for a news station:
    One Remote Viewer put to the test while our cameras were rolling! A Live Demonstration for UPN News.

More TRV Q & A:
    PSI TECH Movie Viewer - Remote Viewing Video Presentations

Video Intro to TRV:
    PSI TECH Movie Viewer - Remote Viewing Video Presentations
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Which books, videos, etc. do you use for learning TRV or RV?
    Work and live in Slovenia - the country that hasnīt been touched by economic crisis. 10 000+ employees needed

Comment

Originally posted by Jure View Post
      Which books, videos, etc. do you use for learning TRV or RV?
      Hi Jure,

This is a great deal on a TRV VHS tape course, that I just ordered.

http://www.remoteviewing.com/offers/gen2sale_gt1206.pdf

Psitek are the original civil company to go public with a previously solely military developed system.

On their site, you can also do the Quickstart program for only $10 which gives a taste of this powerful tool. I tried it and was blown away!

Namaste,

Stephen

Comment

TRV Gen II kit

Hi Stephen!

I'm excited you are getting that kit. Yes, for anyone who wants to know that is the kit to get. That is a give away price for it and is one of the greatest investments anyone could ever make. The first day I got my kit, I obsessed on it a few hours and then went to my store to work. My mom showed up and I asked her to give some random 8 digit numbers so I could do 3 sessions (just stages 1 thru 3). I nailed all 3 in less than 15 minutes. I tore through each session in about 5 minutes.

I asked her to think of something. The first thing I came up with was a dirt ring (imagination and lot of AOL's - you'll learn what that is) or circular area of dirt. When I was done in 5 minutes after stage 3, the thing my mom was thinking was a bull fighting ring.

I asked her to think of another. I came up with a mountain and it turned out to be a volcano... My AOL's were actually right on for the most part. hehe

3rd, I asked her to pick something. I came up with a square with water in it and a lifeform that I thought was a fish so my imagination said it was a fish tank. What she was thinking was the calendar on the wall behind my head of the ocean with a killer whale jumping out of the water. Notice that the target was a square calendar picture with a whale in the water and NOT an actual whale in the water...I got the outline of a tank not tank but calendar. but anyway, you can see that I was absolutely jacked out of my mind and realized that this stuff works.

I did those the first day without ever doing any of the practice targets that came with the kit. Just watched on time through on stages 1 to 3 and it worked that quick for me.

I would recommend to everyone to STICK EXACTLY TO THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE KIT. Do NOT jump ahead and do ALL the exercises assigned even if you think you don't need to.
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

I m waiting for that kit to come to DVD as I dont have VCR anymore and I think USA and EU has different format. But if anyone will be transfering them to DVD, I ll be happy to buy.

What about books? It seems a lot of manuals are poorly written and that original manual for CRV is not so good either.

Aaron, you write so good, I really wanted to buy those tapes when reading your post. Good marketing!
          Work and live in Slovenia - the country that hasnīt been touched by economic crisis. 10 000+ employees needed

Comment

VHS to DVD

Hi Jure,

If anyone (not PSI TECH) would transfer them to DVD I will be happy to buy too Not want to sound to be goody-goody here but that's clear piracy. Although here where I am situated piracy is just like a common business, and to be honest I am buying those too You can't blame people if they are getting into this because as long there is a massive poor living condition suppress by only some elite corrupt individuals who allegedly manipulate and EXPLOIT global market, the piracy , the prostitutions, etc continues . Enough said. Though maybe if you have a good friend that have them that you could ask to share them and in return share your clean shocks

Now,As I said on other thread, PSI TECH is selling VHS Gen II for a very low price now, because they changing/transferring the training course to DVDs sooner. They may have probably done it by now but haven't publicly release the DVDs yet. I believe they are going for DVDs because there is a growing need. Like your situation and mine that simply nobody this day uses VCR anymore, and maybe more and more customers inquiring for DVDs instead of VHS. If you insist paying up PSI TECH on what they do deserve for the new DVDs like maybe $500 (or more) as the original price of Gen II, then go ahead. They have done their homework nicely.

If I do get VHS tapes Gen II at PSI TECH or someone with a passion for selling it, err sharing , I will surely transfer them to DVD, and put away the VHS, no use for me, I too don't have VCR And DVD is much better all in all.

Cheers!
            Henrii

Comment

I decided to buy those tapes but postage for Slovenia is almost as the whole set. Dont know if they send it around the world twice before it comes to Europe. (and I also have to find someone to transfer to DVD and then I get the same price as Dames DVDs) So I also checked those DVDs from Dames and they ship world wide for 20$ but it is 300$.
              But wich is better? I found a lot of posts about GEN II and Dames DVD at Remote Viewing for Viewers, Psychics & Others: Discussion, Links, Books & More: Ten Thousand Roads TKR Remote Viewing and Dowsing Project forum and still cant decide as some realy diss either products.
              Kevin any new info on Dames DVDs?

Henrii - piracy is a crime

Comment

Jure,

Yeah, it’s a crime they say based on earthlings law… but it’s not immoral . . If those money hungry exploiters haven’t been doing their dirty work none of these probably existed (not in a grand scale) . Wouldn’t you agree?

Henrii

Comment

Henrii,

. Do you think technology should be for free. I m very suportive of open source but people have to make some money to survive. Where do you live?

I ordered a gen II today.

Comment

Aaron's enthusiasm rocks!

Hi Aaron,

Everytime I read this I have a good chuckle!

I got the outline of a tank not tank but calendar. but anyway, you can see that I was absolutely jacked out of my mind and realized that this stuff works.
                    This is TOTALLY how I felt after doing the Quickstart - CRAZY powerful emotions of how awesome and wonderful an experience! And, the successful hits and descriptions I got were after only a few minutes of explanation and set up to go through the protocols. I remember the first target...I could barely keep up with what I had to do because I didn't totally understand all the language and meaning of what she was saying - but I did the bsst I could at the speed she was going and still had clear descriptors and a basic diagram at the end that matched the essence of the target - wow!!!

Even now, if I just start to think about the bi-location feeling that happens immediately upon following the protocols, I get teary-eyed with joy and thankfulness - again, wow!!!

Aaron, your enthusiasm for basically anything you talk or write about is absolutely infectious! (About the only time its acceptable and cool to be infectious, I might add! )

Keep on keeping on - you never know how many truly are inspired by your love of life! Don't ever stop being that way, please! Yes, thats a friendly order the Universe whispered in my ear to send your way lol.

Thank you!

Stephen

Comment

Hi Stephen -

I know exactly what you mean! I signed up for the mini-course as well. I was amazed at the words I chose to describe the target, all but two fit the answer.

However, I failed to heed the warning to wait twenty minutes to start target number two. (Later I talked to Kevin about this and he said he normally waits at least two hours between targets.) I was so excited and impatient and went right into the next subject. Not only were all my keywords wrong, after I examined them, I found they were still about target one, only more detailed. Kevin explained that because of bilocation, my subconscious was still with target one. Lesson learned

When I did target 3 a couple of days later, the colors I came up with were dead on. If you have done that target yet, you may recall the colors in the picture are a bit of an unusual combination.. I nailed all three. However, I hesitated with the shape. I initially had the correct shape in my mind, but changed it on paper. Second lesson learned - always go with the first thing that comes to mind and then drop the pen!

I am looking forward to doing target number 4 Friday nite as my treat for a long week
                      Namaste,
                      Pamela
                      Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Is there any way we can test this here?
                        Like, if I came up with a set of numbers, or an image, and had somebody try to remote view it, and post their answer here?
                        This subject fascinates me. If the test were to be accurate, I'd be MORE than happy to shell out the money for whatever programs they offer!

Comment

Originally posted by hypnogogic View Post
                          Is there any way we can test this here?
                          Like, if I came up with a set of numbers, or an image, and had somebody try to remote view it, and post their answer here?
                          This subject fascinates me. If the test were to be accurate, I'd be MORE than happy to shell out the money for whatever programs they offer!
                          Hi hypnogogic!

Perhaps someone will rise to the challenge to do a TRV, but for the $10, its hard to go wrong. For only a few minutes instruction - you will likely be amazed. As long as you follow the protocol, the principle of this process is that virtually everyone can do it.

I had no previous TRV experience and in minutes, I was getting solid hits target after target - its not magic, its science and its repeatable. I think the experience alone of doing the Quickstart will be worth the money!

Pamela, thats super that you are enjoying this! Perhaps we can share notes by PM (so as not to spoil the targets for other TRV noobs lol) on your other targets, if you would like. Though I waited only the required minimum of 20 minutes, I did notice a slight 'bleed-through' effect where a couple of descripter words seemed to keep coming through. Another strange phenomenon I felt was a very sluggish hand when it came to the drawing. I was still able to draw but it was like moving through molasses and then it would flow freely, then back to molasses lol.

Cheers fellow TRV'ers and wannabe TRV'ers

Stephen

Comment

WoW This is fun!

Stephen,

That sluggish feeling is because you were very well bilocated. This is a good sign so early in your practice. The faster you can get bilocated, the more data you can collect.

hypnogogic
                            , you crack me up. Please do not take any offense, but I was after reading your post.

There is readily available documentation that TRV works. But let's say for a minute there is not.

By asking the question you did, there are only two conclusions one can come to:

1. People like myself are liars, and we certainly would not want to be found out, so we would not submit to your test.

2. People like myself are telling the truth, and we get paid very well for our TRV work, so why would we do a target to prove anything to you for free. (we are not selling the training)

There is a plethora of proof that it works, including documentation by a New station that conducted a test. Scroll up to the first post in this thread and look at the UPN news report.

Go look at Remote Viewing Investigators & Psychic Data Collection Detectives

Again, take no offense, but I have seen a thousand versions of your question over the years...it just is hilarious everytime I see it.

Stephen
                            , That bi-location feeling you mention is very powerful for many people. It is like a natural drug. I have some friends that TRV for that feeling as much as for the data!

One thing that happens with naturally intuitive people is that the aperture between their subconscious and conscious mind can get clogged up, causing a kind of dissonance or "off" feeling.

The TRV structure/protocols are literally designed to open that aperture up, so when a person TRV's it "cleans out the pipes" and things are flowing smoothly again, giving a sense of relief/wellbeing.

This is very exciting to see some of you getting interested in TRVing. If just a few of you will stick with it, and practice, practice, practice, strictly following the structure, and using the PATHS intuition Module, we will have a great Team of TRV'ers. We can work together on projects, and you will find the impossible can quickly become possible!!!

Kevin

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
                            Energetic Science Ministries
                            Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Hi Stephen -

I am on my way to work and won't be home until late tonite but wanted to reply to you this morning. I would love to PM you this weekend and we can discuss our TRVing attempts. Perhaps we can also play around with it a bit and take turns coming up with targets to practice with.
                              Namaste,
                              Pamela
                              Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Working...
                              X