Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum good fit for me !!

Hello folks,

Wow, where has this forum been? It is a bit overwhelming there is so much here. I have long been interested in most of the subjects here. I will just throw out some comments in case anyone wants to respond.

Years ago I was into psycotronic devices that were pyramids, magnets and coils, etc, that would be thought form generators. This was back in the 60's and 70's and were out of the old ESP Lab whose main promoter was Al Manning. Does anyone remember them? It will be too far back for most of you. I think they are still around. I used to have pyramids all over the place hooked up to coils, etc, and I think Al had a big marble pyramid you could get inside of.

I also have been interested in the concept of increasing good luck looking into various things that were supposed to do this for you. And the latest seems to be the Law of Attraction. But does anyone have any confidence in good luck talismans, and if so what kinds. I will pick up one from time to time on eBay. I like the swastika coin and the billiken coin which are about a hundred years old now. But I am into any kind of good luck charm.

What about rejuvination of the old glands? Has anyone come across something they recommend that will make on feel well in his 30's again. I will not ask for 20's or heaven forbid teens. That will burn one out.

What about the concept of enlightenment? I have for years been interested in this. It seems to be an awakening to some overall reality, and not necessarily altogether religious. But of course seeing the ultimate reality would have to be a religion for that person. I think. I have come across the Paths part of the forum and want to look into that. But I have tried meditation, etc, but I seem to be too active or busy natured to feel good about meditating. I just get sleepy. But does anyone on the forum feel he knows the steps to awakening or enlightenment?

Nutrition wise I am sure that some of you do not believe in alcohol, like wine or beer. But in moderation I tend to think it is good. I really like a frosty mug of beer, or some good wine with meals fairly regular. And sometimes several beers are good for celebration of almost anything.

I have been casually interested in the Urantia Book for some time. I have not read it, and am now pursuing Martin Gardner's "Urantia, The Great Cult Mystery" which is fascinating. It really doesn't accept the book as authentic but the story it tells is mind blowing whether it is valid or not. Either way there are some real mysteries there. Does anyone have any comments on Urantia. Or any other works recommended that or more or less channeled.

And isn't today October the 14th. Do we have a UFO over head? What about the prediction of Blossom Goodchild? And what are some some comments on UFO's? Abduction? Anything to it? I have never seen a UFO. And I want to. I think.

OK I have a lot more questions, but enough for now. This is probably too long. Sorry. I am going to try a zapper that I have read about on this forum. I will be posting about it later on.

There is a lot of material on this energetics and it will take me a while to focus in on some of it. If I get long winded bear with me. Good to be with you. Oh I forgot is there anyone worth anything on predictions of future events. I mean that are clear enough to understand, not like Nostradamus who is so vague you can read anything into him. What about modern prophets, any that you can recommend?

Thanks much for reading this far if you are still with me.

BobM2006
    PATHS SUCCESS STORIES:
    http://www.upliftpaths.com/testimonials.php

Welcome!

Bob!!!

By looking to your post I can guarantee that you have found a forum that is a "good fit" for you!!! Maybe an even better way of putting it is that you have found in this forum a PERFECT Fit!!!

Just about EVERYTHING that you discussed in your post are subjects that we all greatly resonate to, so I know I am not alone in saying that we all are DELIGHTED that you have joined!!!

I'll let you go and do some perusing of the threads, so you can become familiar with your new forum , but I did want to take a moment to give you a big WELCOME and let you know that is is an ABSOLUTE PLEASURE to have you here with us!!!

With Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
    My PATHS Website
    My Art Website
    My Paintings As Prints
    My Facebook

Comment

Hey Bob,

and so glad to have you

Originally posted by BobM2006 View Post
      Hello folks,
      I also have been interested in the concept of increasing good luck looking into various things that were supposed to do this for you. And the latest seems to be the Law of Attraction. But does anyone have any confidence in good luck talismans, and if so what kinds. I will pick up one from time to time on eBay. I like the swastika coin and the billiken coin which are about a hundred years old now. But I am into any kind of good luck charm.
      BobM2006
      My best "good luck charm" has been the PATHS luck module. It's been blatant for me with small things like parking spaces and saves in almost knocking things over. I can only imagine what bigger bullets I'm dodging.

Here's a youtube I did which will help you understand a bit how the PATHS programs works :

YouTube - Peace Project

What about rejuvination of the old glands? Has anyone come across something they recommend that will make on feel well in his 30's again. I will not ask for 20's or heaven forbid teens. That will burn one out.
      There is a young again PATHS module. I know it would help you. I also have personally found that alkalizing is the key to health and longevity.

I had done the PATHS cellular health mod and my brain went into overdrive wanting to learn everything I could about pH balance. It took me a while to realize why that was happening. I went back and read the description for that module and it all made sense, lol.

There are many ways to alkalize. I can tell you more about it if you are interested. One of the simplest is this $10 alkalizing formula (you mix in a shake) that is available at Swanson Vitamins (online).

What about the concept of enlightenment? I have for years been interested in this. It seems to be an awakening to some overall reality, and not necessarily altogether religious. But of course seeing the ultimate reality would have to be a religion for that person. I think. I have come across the Paths part of the forum and want to look into that. But I have tried meditation, etc, but I seem to be too active or busy natured to feel good about meditating. I just get sleepy. But does anyone on the forum feel he knows the steps to awakening or enlightenment?
      Yes you are correct there is a PATHS module on this. There are many more resources on that in the forum. I don't know if I could point to any one of them over the others so I will let you check out the forum and see what others may have to say about that

Jessica
      Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

Welcome Bob!

Welcome to Energetic Forum Bob!

Everything you mention is a great fit here!

You can find some useful documents in ESM's library:
        Energetic Science Ministries™ | Resource Library

There are a handful of UFO threads in the Paranormal
        forum here.

Feel free to jump into any of the discussions
        you see going on or start your own in any of the
        forums.
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Glad You made it!

Hello there, Bob!

Wow, you surpirsed me! Why haven't you say so on our previous email, you are into these kind things!?

I am sure you have read "some" of my posts here re radionics and on another forum link I have given you.

It seems like you like experiments too

And oh, I will start to build you're zapper by friday, because I have things to finish up first. You know I am so busy

I don't use pyramids re Psychotronics but "coils and lengths" you have to consider. See my thread about coils for orgonite (although nowadays as I have told you in email I am into tachoyinte). Coils in specific length/s are like atennaes. With specific lenths you could access different forms of energies, I know specific lenths that attracts YIN energy, Yang energy, and some. And making those lengths into a coil amplify the energies. So those are hints. But with your backround there's a probability you know this. Might be a good idea to incorporate thes lengths into making "Rods Of Rha". With yin length in zinc and yang length in copper.

For rejuvination , I will try to answer what I have tested for myself. My thread the "The Zapper-Magnet combo Effect" should be a good start.

I wil try to respond to your questions here especially re amplifing psi power and rejuvination, from time to time ok? Because enlightenment is hard to ponder, even I, myself, isn't enlightened to be in authority to answer it! I used to be a yogi, you know...

Enjoy your stay!
          Henrii
          Last edited by henrii; 10-14-2008, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Thanks Folks

It was good to get responses, thanks.

Pamela, I am getting into the threads. Your interest is appreciated. And it is an "ABSOLUTE PLEASURE" to be here. I want to learn about using the graphics and the quotes, how to use them, etc. Is there an instruction page?

future pather, that was interesting about alkalizing being the key to health. Yes, tell me more about it or send me to a site. Do you know if apple cider vinegar creates alkalinity in the body? I read that it did, but that is confusing because ACV is acid. I have been trying ACV some lately and it does seem to have some benefits. I don't sleep quite as well but do seem to have more energy and alertness.

Aaron, thanks for the welcome and thanks for the directions on UFO info. And thanks for getting me turned on to do posts.

Henrii, thanks for recommending this forum, and when you have time send that info on your experiments with rejuvination. But does a young buck like you need any rejuvination? Just kidding, I know you said you had a life threatening illness you had to recover from. And don't forget my zapper. : )

A book recommendation for anyone looking for a good read, or two good reads by the same author. Steven Maines has just come out with book 2, of his series on Longinus the Roman soldier who pierced the side of Jesus as he was on the cross, and the spear the soldier used which eventually becomes a Druid magic laden staff. Book 1 is "Longinus", and book 2 just out is "Myrriddin, Book II of the Merlin Factor". These are novels and are about the power within and its awakening. If interested more at Steven Maines Book One Longinus. and Purple Haze Press

Bob
            Last edited by BobM2006; 10-15-2008, 04:19 PM.
            PATHS SUCCESS STORIES:
            http://www.upliftpaths.com/testimonials.php

Comment

Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar

Hi Bob,

The ACV I would use is raw organic apple cider vinegar that still has the "mother" in it (usually settled in the bottom), just shake it up before you use it.

Braggs is one of the best brands.

The book on this link is one of the best sources of info on this:
              Bragg Live Foods, Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar, Bragg Liquid Aminos,Systemic Enzymes, Bragg Live Organic Food Products, Patricia Bragg, Paul Bragg, Bragg Organic Olive Oil, Bragg Salad Dressings, Bragg Seasonings, Bragg Health Products

And the Braggs acv is available in most health food stores.
              Sincerely,
              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Working...
              X