Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Root of All Evil....

I just read this today:

"I think that money is the root of all evil, and the sad thing is we have "In God We Trust" printed on it. Think about it!"

And felt inspired to write this:

Here's something else to consider:

What would happen to our world if Every person had High Self Esteem and High Self Worth?

* A person with High Self Esteem and High Self Worth creates abundance for themselves - in Finances, Relationships, Career and Health. This is because they have deep rooted beliefs that they Deserve abundance, and they therefore ALLOW themselves to receive it. Every action they take, Every decision they make, Every thought they think, is rooted in their belief they are worthy.

* A person with High Self Esteem and High Self Worth has no need to pull others down in order to make themselves feel better.

* A person with High Self Esteem and High Self Worth is comfortable with helping others and showing love and affection because they know that giving to someone else doesn't leave themselves with less.

* A person with High Self Esteem and High Self Worth is comfortable allowing others to be who they choose to be, knowing that they have control only over their OWN thoughts and actions. They are confident to be the example rather than try and change others around them.

* A person with High Self Esteem and High Self Worth doesn't need to cling onto their possessions/ love/ resources/ job/ position at all costs to themselves and others. They have the belief in themselves to know that they can always create more if necessary.

* A person with High Self Esteem and High Self Worth treats their body, mind and soul with respect and love.

Imagine our world if every person had High Self Esteem and High Self Worth.

Everything we do, say, think, plan, wish, desire - is to feel good about ourselves. It's disguised in various ways, and it's often misguided (we end up feeling worse), but we are Always striving to feel good, to believe we're worthy.

There are two basic ways to feel good - boost myself, or put someone else down. Focus on building my own tower high, or pull someone else's down so I have the highest one even if it's only two feet tall.

High Self Esteem and High Self Worth mean you focus on building your own tower - and if you believe you are ABLE to build your own tower high, not only is there no reason to pull down someone else's, but you are not threatened by another's high tower AND.... you are perfectly comfortable and ABLE to help someone else build theirs. Because you KNOW that helping them takes nothing away from your own tower. You have your OWN tower. You KNOW you are capable of rebuilding yours if necessary.

High Self Esteem and High Self Worth also means a person is able to accept that not everyone's building has to be like their own. They are comfortable with other towers being different, even if it's not what they'd choose for their own - because they are focusing on making their OWN the way they choose

"Evil" against others comes from a belief that one doesn't have what one needs/wants, and that one is incapable of creating/ attracting/ making it oneself. It also comes from a belief that if someone else does something differently, it's a threat to oneself.

I believe that low self esteem is the root of All evil.

Love and Light and High Self Esteem xxx
    Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
    Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
    Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching Program

Hi Illusions. You just discribed what I have experienced with PATHS over the last 6 months. Thank you. Love Mark. http://www.paths-home.com/start/introletter.php

Comment

Working...
    X