A Message to my American Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Message to my American Friends

I'd just like to wish all of my American Friends wisdom when they come to cast their vote for President of the United States.

The person that you select to lead the most powerful nation on earth will affect us all, I know that the current President and his policies have impacted in the most profound way on families in the UK.

I wish you all wisdom in selecting the best man for President.

Love and Light.

Terry
    United Kingdom

... Or Woman

Cynthia McKinney is the candidate of the Green Party. She is a former Congressperson. and the only candidate (besides in most of the below cases Ralph Nader) calling for:

> Impeachment & and/or prosecution of the bush regime for high crimes against humanity

> Immediate U.S. withdrawal from Iraq and Afghanistan

> New investigations into 911

> Universal not-for-profit health care

> Elimination of the corporate lobbyist money machine and election reform. Total ban on electronic voting. Institution of run-off voting.

> Total elimination of the "Patriot Acts" series of anti-Liberty laws and full restoration of the Constitution

> Breaking-up corporate secret monopoly an cartel control... such as oil, energy and the corporate mainstream media. Elimination of the Federal Reserve system (...which many people don't realize, is really privately owned by international bankers and is not controlled by Congress in any way...)

> Cancellation of the plan to implement a "North American Union" consisting of Canada, US, and Mexico... Similar to the E.U. (...wha?...the paper currency bills for this, called the "Amero", have already been designed and samples printed).

> Immediate U.S. full compliance with international law

> An immediate compliance with the Kyoto Protocols; fighting Global Warming with proactive policy, increased protection of wildlife and national forests, and a far-reaching pollution and very strong energy policy that bans off-shore drilling and INCLUDES FREE ENERGY technologies. She may even be an occasional reader of this forum.

She is a brilliant speaker and highly intelligent and compassionate person. She was run out of Congress a few years ago by the corporate-controlled Demorats (her own Party) because she questioned the government's official 911 story and because she vocally opposed the wars of aggression.

She was also the only one in government to publicly questioned the tragic death of Sen. Paul Wellstone, the only Progressive in the Senate then or since, in a plain crash in 2002 under very shady circumstances... His death forced the Senate to change hands to the Neocons and Cheney was witnessed by several people actually threatening Wellstone with "very bad things" if he continued to oppose the war only a few days before the Senator's death (his entire family was killed in the crash, which is why his wife, who was also a stateswoman in her own right, was not appointed to his vacant position as is customary).

Please check out Cynthia McKinney at You-Tube and other places and judge for yourself.

Comment

Thank You Jibbguy

Thank You Jibbguy,

Yes your right; the best man or woman

Even though I'm in the UK I can agree with all of Cynthia's proposals.

Tezzaa

Comment

Just to mention that David Wilcock believes that the power elite do not control Obama: Divine Cosmos - The Power Elite Do Not Control Obama
        Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
        http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

Yeah.... I'm not from USA. I'm from Venezuela, and i'm very very very very tired the Big Oil elite, this elite control the dictatorship in Venezuela. Oil is destroying us here. No works, no enough food, no houses, only petro-dollars, destroying employment importing all.

I'm in "One million votes for Obama" in Facebook.

We need make changes to actual world order, is hard and painfull, but actual world is no viable anymore.....

All North-american people, GOOD LUCK in this elections, please all to VOTE.....

Yours and ours we need a better world. Yours and ours we need good jobs, we need good health system, we need a house, we need a food, we need schools for our childrens.... WE NEED TO WORK.... FREELY WITH PAY DAY.
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs. Apple CEO

Comment

Working...
          X