Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emulsifying Brown's Gas

Greetings All,

I need input on this concept that has been nibbling at the back of my brain for some time. Please, any and all comments or ideas are welcome here.

So many efforts.... all heading for the same goal...... running engines on water.

For me, emulsifying Brown's Gas within a liquid... is an awesome concept.

It is doable.

It is, (imo) what em-Fuel has stumbled onto.

I also believe, if we can crack this nut, this could help many of the current projects trying to run ICEs on water..... from plasma sparking, to vaporization and HHO, to small engine water projects.

This concept, I would like to see developed open source.... my thoughts as to "how'd dey do dat?" will come .... but first I wanted your input(s).

The below pic is from this site... notice what is being described... that sound exactly like they've trapped Brown's gas in micro bubbles.... ready for combustion and thoroughly blended throughout the liquid.

Isn't that an awesome concept??? (or am I just tripping? )
    Micro Bubble Technologies

Here are some youtube vids on the concept....

50/50 ionized water / diesel emulsion in oil burner
    YouTube - water as 50% replacement for fuel

40w/60d em-Fuel
    YouTube - New Em-Fuel

MicroBubbleTech youtube site.... many vids here!
    YouTube - MicroBubbleTech's Channel

one that Luc just posted
    50/50 Burn time demo...
    YouTube - 50% water mixed with 50% gasoline

Excellent topic goldenequity

What ever I can do to help please feel free to ask.

@everyone, come on let's get the ball rolling,... it's time to rock and roll

Oh...also, winter is coming and we want this working before!... right!

Good one man I also just love the timing of it all.

Luc
    Last edited by gotoluc; 08-24-2008, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Luc

I'm glad you responded, I was actually thinking that you and others might be able to spearhead a simple experiment I had in mind.

After doing some research and thinking on this
      Take a look at this video:
      YouTube - Ultrasonic Emulsifying of Oil in Water

They are emulsifying oil and water using ultrasonics.

To Luc and All who want to try to crack this nut.....

My concept is to take a small 50ml beaker or baby food jar with oil and water and see if the emitter can put out enough mechanical energy to micro mix the solution.
      I would get really excited if it would.
      If not... perhaps someone experienced in hi powered ultrasonics can jump in?

The next step would be to simultaneously electrolyze a brim full capped jar to generate brown's gas under pressure.... while running the fogger.
      If we could make and trap the gas.... we would be on the right road I think.

I believe part of the reason the fuel mix stays emulsified is the ionization of the water through electrolysis.

I guess the nice thing is.... this isn't theory.... they've done it.
      we just have to figure out how to do it in our towns and villages across the world.
      Last edited by goldenequity; 08-25-2008, 09:13 AM.

Comment

vapour or not to vapour

this is also the intermediate direction before using 100% water, see - Rudolf Gunnerman: Water-Alcohol-Fuel Emulsion for IC engines: 25% + mpg. 2 Articles & patents

Comment

Hi goldenequity,

I looked at the video and also found this one: YouTube - water as 50% replacement for fuel

and this one!...looks like the Japanese have been doing this for a while: YouTube - Em-Fuel Furnace Application

I can keep going but most of them are Japanese.

You know what I think ... I think this emulsifying is going on in the GEET bubbler! have a look: Panacea-BOCAF GEET Replicaiton

Once I have my half geet plasma engine working we will know much more

Luc

Comment

Originally posted by peteroks View Post
            this is also the intermediate direction before using 100% water, see - Rudolf Gunnerman: Water-Alcohol-Fuel Emulsion for IC engines: 25% + mpg. 2 Articles & patents
            wow.
            It's a well worn path.... seldom used.
            I have no idea why..... Hat's off to Gunnerman!
            thanks for that peteroks.
            The only thing different about this Japanese technique seems to be that they
            are electrolyzing the 50% water into Brown's gas during the process of emulsifying with the carbonaceous fuel(s).... in their case kerosene.... which is what I find so attractive and fascinating.

Gunnerman describes the emulsification by both fluid dynamics using shear and votex as well as ultrasonics.

The Japanese site states that they are indeed electrolyzing.

Their results also indicate:
            that the emulsion is stabilized..... as I said previously, I believe that is due to the ionization of the water through electrolysis.... and that would seem to be a significant advance above just the shear or ultrasonic mixing alone as proposed by Gunnerman.

Nice find.... let's do this.... HHO rocks!
            Last edited by goldenequity; 08-25-2008, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Same stuff..... different company (India)

perhaps different process.... emulsified fuel!

http://www.hydrodrive.co.in/HYDRODRI...TECHNOLOGY.htm

Comment

The Nanomizer is the device MicroBubbleTech (Japan) uses in their emulsification process

Here It is disclosed that they are electrolyzing water in the process! (aka Brown's Gas folks!)

Comment

emulsion fuel generally comes with loss of power

Seems the work around is to add burnable GAS to the mix.

"We made a different approach to emulsion fuel and solved the low calorific power problem that conventional emulsion fuel had."
                  "Energy-conversion functional water contains an abundance of dissolved oxygen and active hydrogen, thus, increasing the efficiency of combustion."
                  Link: FUKAI emulsion fuel "The world's first new energy source"

You'll maybe have to have more than just water and gasoline in the mix.
                  Air will enter into the mix during emulsion, maybe propane, hydrogen,
                  some gas to burn would probably be very helpful to the mix.
                  Remember to be kind to your mind ...
                  Tesla quoting Buddha: "Ignorance is the greatest evil in the world."

Comment

IS it real?

See Video:
                    WATER15% and 85% GAS NOT HYDROGEN HHO CFR JOE CELL

hand mixed water/gasoline works?
                    Remember to be kind to your mind ...
                    Tesla quoting Buddha: "Ignorance is the greatest evil in the world."

Comment

Hi Vortex thanks for the input...
                      the vid you posted is funny (if it wasn't so scary )
                      NOBODY should do this to their engine btw!

I have to agree with this little response video
                      YouTube - Re: WATER15% and 85% GAS NOT HYDROGEN HHO CFR JOE CELL

However, I'm glad you posted it because is shows why
                      a true emulsion process is necessary and certainly IS being done successfully..
                      and I DOUBT whether the FULL potential of what they're creating is being taken advantage of....

the fact that they're concerned with restoring the "caloric" value says to me that they are looking from the BTU lens regarding combustion..... which is wrong, wrong, wrong.... when it comes to exploding water and HHO.... heat is not what we'd be after with this fuel mix.....
                      (especially with a cold plasma spark inside a cylinder )

Thanks for your input again because you just got me thinking again about how this relates more and more to what we are finding out about HHO and plasma...... anything on this is helpful!!!!
                      Last edited by goldenequity; 08-25-2008, 09:05 AM.

Comment

this also maye helpful a little history lesson for past inventor and the usual supression.

In the mid-1970s, Guido Franch of Michigan began demonstrating in his "water-to-gas miracle" — a fuel he created by adding to water a small quantity of "conversion powder" which was easily processed from coal. He claimed it could be processed for a few cents per gallon if mass-produced.

The fuel was tested by chemists at Havoline Chemical of Michigan and at the local university, and both concluded that the new substance worked more efficiently than gasoline. Franch continued to put on demonstrations for years, but said the auto manufacturers, government, and private companies just weren't interested in his revolutionary fuel.

Around the mid-1970s, Dr. Alfred R. Globus, working for United International Research, developed a hydro-fuel mixture of 45 percent gasoline, 50 percent or more of water, and small percentages of United's "Hydrelate," which acted as a bonding agent. It was estimated that a hundred million gallons of fuel could be saved per day if this fuel were utilized. But, alas, nobody seemed interested.

In 1974, John Andrews, a Portuguese chemist, developed a fuel additive that enabled ordinary gasoline to be mixed with water, reducing fuel costs to 2 cents per gallon. After he had successfully demonstrated the substance, impressed Navy officials went to negotiate for the formula and found the inventor missing and his lab ransacked.

Jean Chambrin, a mechanical engineer in Paris, developed a water-and-alcohol motor, which he used to run his own private cars on denatured alcohol and water. The inventor claimed that his motor's design could be mass-produced at a fraction of the cost of present engines. He received nothing but publicity — of the type that forced him to take great precautions in regard to his personal safety.

In 1977, Marvin D. Martin of the University of Arizona developed a "fuel reformer" catalytic reactor that was estimated to double mileage. The device was designed to cut exhaust emissions by mixing water with hydrocarbon fuels to produce an efficient hydrogen-methane-carbon monoxide fuel.

just google the inventors to learn more--

Comment

Originally posted by Vortex View Post
                          See Video:
                          WATER15% and 85% GAS NOT HYDROGEN HHO CFR JOE CELL

hand mixed water/gasoline works?
                          Vortex,

Thanks for posting the video link...
                          In that case I think the engine still running by gas alone, because the water in the bottom and the fuel suction line usually 10-20mm above below level. Would be good if he report his engine condition now..LOL

Comment

Nanomizer patent

Here is the link to the Nanomizer patent (thx to Wings/overunity.com for this!)

Method to produce the activated ... - Google Patents

Comment

Hi all,

I'd like to post couple of observations on the subject which I recently came across:

- The active element in the fuel IS water, and it is what burns and produces energy - see "Voda (Water)" Russian documentary on properties of Water and more. (Intention Media - Purposeful entertainment achieving global change , or on torrents)

- Relating to fuel in general, Peak Oil appears to be just a myth and nothing else - see Ian Crane's excellent lecture "Peak Oil" about it (up on torrents)

I know that most of you love to tinker with your cars and engines but anything to do with exploding things is a dead-end because that's not how Nature does things and it's really about time we stop pissing up the wind...

Whether you use petrol based fuel or hydrogen, you are still combusting things in our old combustion engines. We need to take a big turn away from it not just because it's not the "natural" way but also because by not doing so we are only playing into the hands of those who wish to maintain the status quo (if you can't charge for pumping it - it's not good for the business).
                              Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

Working...
                              X