Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waveguide Theory + WFC

Hi All,

I listened to the Steve Meyer interviews the other day, and he mentions waveguide theory as being the key to a working WFC:

Now after watching the original Stan Meyer video YouTube - Stanley Meyer - It Runs On Water, I noticed a few interesting things that suggest waveguide theory (RF) is at play:

1.) About 2:13 into the video you can see the bottom of the WFC. The outside tubes are connected to a bent/formed SS plate, but the inside tube apparently is not connected to any wires (one + wire going into the WFC).

2.) The outside tubes are notched and mounted by "Z" shaped plates. This also seems to suggest waveguide theory is used. Outside of the water, I'm thinking those tubes will ring if hit.

3.) Another observation is the wires from the alternator to the WFC are twisted (like a twisted pair) .. This again suggests some sort of RF tech is being used.

Another interesting observation in this video... At 2:48 into the video, you can see the color of the inner tubes. Don't they look more brownish than regular SS tubes? Maybe the inner tubes are made of a different alloy/element.

After thinking about all of the above, I've come to believe that Stan Meyer really made a special Dielectric Resonant Antenna, that could somehow "tuned into dielectric properties of water" .. Perhaps similar to Dr. Stiffler's invention, seen here: YouTube - Spatial Energy Coherence, Cool White

Just my 2 cents. Unfortnately, I don't have the building skill to try this out, otherwise I'd try something.

Here's a link on waveguide theory: WAVEGUIDE THEORY
    Last edited by Gre; 08-17-2008, 08:21 PM.

Thx for info man! those building have no time to search for this stuff so you are doing what we cannot

Comment

Working...
    X